Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

koba and norway could be masons, they could just be randos that town read each other
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1573, DkKoba wrote:legacy poe: every fucker who is doubting our claim because it is clearly fucking meant to discredit us
sure it is. get over yourself guy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your behavior around kyouko slot is scummy as shit anyways so ur hard PoE anyways
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1571, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1570, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1567, DkKoba wrote:dont care if you dont believe our claim, being annoying about it is anti town and unnecessary.
I wouldn't say that fakeclaiming masons is townie and necessary.
this might have been a perspective slip. might be a reach but won't elaborate till further notice.
No, I've been clear about my perspective.
In post 1460, Rannygazoo wrote:I’m not scumreading you but I wish you wouldn’t lie about being mason.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1579, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1571, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1570, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1567, DkKoba wrote:dont care if you dont believe our claim, being annoying about it is anti town and unnecessary.
I wouldn't say that fakeclaiming masons is townie and necessary.
this might have been a perspective slip. might be a reach but won't elaborate till further notice.
No, I've been clear about my perspective.
In post 1460, Rannygazoo wrote:I’m not scumreading you but I wish you wouldn’t lie about being mason.
that makes it worse lol il explain later
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think you're outted scum.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont care if u dont believe us, just pretend to for 1 day phase.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1573, DkKoba wrote:legacy poe: every fucker who is doubting our claim because it is clearly fucking meant to discredit us
I think titus once said that mafia is a search for truth.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there is no basis upon which to doubt the mason claim other than "i dont wanna have to follow koba/norwee"

its pretty blatant why the doubt is pushed because theres a fucking scum on the chopping block and people are too scared to vote there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1581, GrandpaMo wrote:i think you're outted scum.
we are not voting outside kyouko today just get on
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Or people sometimes don't believe Mason claims. That seems speeasy and spimple
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

attention ALL Mafia gamers - cyclone NEEDS your help! he has been accused of cheating AGAIN. all you need to do to save cyclone is post your credit cards NUMBER and those SILLY numbers on the back. Do it quickly! as cyclone might be banned before you can save him!
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1582, DkKoba wrote:i dont care if u dont believe us, just pretend to for 1 day phase.
Fine.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah that never happens unless there's an agenda being pushed.

never in my time ever playing does a mason claim get any scrutiny - unless its a solo claim, in which case people dont doubt the duo claim.

there's an agenda out to avoid limming kyouko and its blatantly within the people trying to push against it because we played pretty blatant with sloppy cover ups
retired
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1588, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1582, DkKoba wrote:i dont care if u dont believe us, just pretend to for 1 day phase.
Fine.
this is so scum
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1554, cool cookie wrote:im not succeeding at being agreeable, as pretty much everyone has disagreed with me so far, perhaps because my opinions are too controversial! thanks for complement tho, maybe i will live with my name as my motto

im ok with dying today though if there are no better options - just want my last request to do a final readslist before the hammer
Can someone tell me why Cookie thinks they are getting hammered? I just don't believe the sob story.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1587, GrandpaMo wrote:attention ALL Mafia gamers - cyclone NEEDS your help! he has been accused of cheating AGAIN. all you need to do to save cyclone is post your credit cards NUMBER and those SILLY numbers on the back. Do it quickly! as cyclone might be banned before you can save him!
Wrong thread?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1587, GrandpaMo wrote:attention ALL Mafia gamers - cyclone NEEDS your help! he has been accused of cheating AGAIN. all you need to do to save cyclone is post your credit cards NUMBER and those SILLY numbers on the back. Do it quickly! as cyclone might be banned before you can save him!
too bad he is already preemptively banned from this site after he refused to show any remorse for his actions lmao
retired
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1590, GrandpaMo wrote:
Fine.
this is so scum
You're cute when you're wrong.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1593, DkKoba wrote:
too bad he is already preemptively banned from this site after he refused to show any remorse for his actions lmao
wait what he's banned from here too?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1578, DkKoba wrote:your behavior around kyouko slot is scummy as shit anyways so ur hard PoE anyways
all I did was ask what the case was. Wich is IDK, reasonable. You're a kid that's lashing out b/c didn't do what you wanted the second you wanted. ssbm fake claims DN as scum so they live for a night, eh? not impossible.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1590, GrandpaMo wrote:
Fine.
this is so scum
look u are not known for ur accuracy - like this is not a fucking scumtell - its ranny having this kind of personality.

to conclude its scum is silly.

i have thought ranny has been consistently towny this game im just annoyed they wont sheep me.
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Loftwing »

But I want Cyclxne to be banned.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1578, DkKoba wrote:your behavior around kyouko slot is scummy as shit anyways so ur hard PoE anyways
all I did was ask what the case was. Wich is IDK, reasonable. You're a kid that's lashing out b/c didn't do what you wanted the second you wanted. ssbm fake claims DN as scum so they live for a night, eh? not impossible.
ok kyoukoscumbud whatever u say
retired
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1592, Rannygazoo wrote:
Wrong thread?
no just a copypasta i found in a server that koba knows the reference to

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”