Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

Mandelbrot
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Mandelbrot »

Romance, might be a good idea to check us.

I don't feel like fighting off some hare-brained paranoia push.

- House
Hydra of Yume & House
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Yeah in the hope scum will forget to roleblock her...>.<
Mandelbrot
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Mandelbrot »

In post 4051, RealCheeks wrote:Yeah in the hope scum will forget to roleblock her...>.<
They can't roleblock ALL the town PR's, and we have multiple investigatives.

I can think of 3.

- House
Hydra of Yume & House
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Cringe wagon

Aa9 is still scum that no one will help me flip

Cya tomorrow then
I prefer they, thanks :)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Alright, am here.
NGL, I still don't
really
wanna post in here, because I expect it'll take the majority of my effective night time, but I have the capacity to, I'm around on the site, I'm more lucid, it's an hour and a half earlier than it was yesterday so I have more time, and I'm in a better headspace that's more mafia-game-oriented so I really should in spite of not feeling like it, so starting now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3712, Mandelbrot wrote:She's just forgotten how to read me, which is sad because she was one of the first that could read me within my first 10 posts back in the day.
There's multiple reasons for this. One's the trope The Fog of Ages. I've been playing mafia nonstop for, what, ten years by now? I'm coming up on my scumday in 4 days from now, and I started playing in 2008, with approximately one year taken as a break soon after but otherwise continuously active the entire time.

I've been playing the game, continuously, for nearly half my life. I've done so mostly on mafiascum, and for the last 5-7ish years, exclusively so on here. I've played hundreds of non-marathon games on this site. I've lived through every aspect of site culture, participated in almost every major event, I am active in discussion and the title fairy and read a lot of the stuff on the site, all while I continue to play games. I meet and play with new scummers every game.

There's only so much room in my brain for that info. I can't retain it all. Especially as my brain has lost some of the flexibility of youth. I've began to enter the "boomer memory" phase of life where things are harder to recall.

This is made worse by the fact that I am a minor form of plural, in that the me who plays is not always the same day to day, game to game, year to year. The core Bree is the same, and there is a main-me that I loosely consider 'mastina', but the main-me isn't always mastina and even when I AM mastina, the things which make the me who is mastina do change over time. (This, especially after I made the mastina account and the two main mes that I had deliberately kept mostly separate started to have the boundaries between them break down. They're still two explicitly different mes to this day, but they've cross-pollinated a lot, taking some from each other and trading traits thanks to a weaker wall between them. I can still tell that I'm different mes, but ever since I created the mastina account, my ability to explore my mes has greatly diminished since it's something I've actively avoided exploring my mind about. Which has the net effect of fucking with my memory and feelings and experiences because my sense of self isn't as defined as it was when I had the clear wall between my main two mes.)

And then there's just the ravages of time--even if I DID have perfect memory of how you play (and the above two are fairly large reasons I don't), are YOU the same as you were back then? Like...literally identical as a player? Because if you're not (and I think it's safe to say that you are, in fact, not literally identical), even a small change from who you are now compared to who you were years ago is enough to fuck with readability.

It's definitely sad, and unfortunate. I wish I had that perfect ability to read many players I've since lost the ability to read. But due to the three factors (fog of ages, mental mess of my mind, and even subtle changes from the player being enough to fuck up prior readability), if I haven't been actively playing with a player in the last 3-6 months, I've zero ability to read them. And even if I
have
, it's never good, never perfect.

Like, every game, I am still using 90% my "generic" tells on players, instead of the "meta" specific tells on players, with the 10% remaining being me refining the generic off of my experiences with the players. I still use way way WAY too much of the generic tells. I rely on them instead of the meta too much.
In post 3677, Titus wrote:Give me House as town. Period.
Well I already am via Yume, so. :P
In post 3685, Qrow and Raven wrote:And I don’t understand why Mastina didn’t want Toog to be on the raid.
It's not that I didn't want Toogeloo on the raid, it's that I needed to be on the raid and I trust you more than I trust Toogeloo.

If Dwlee left the raid and the raid consisted of
ideal raid compositionSakura Hana
Save The Dragons
Romance
Mandelbrot
Titus
Mystic Bears
mastina
Qrow and Raven
I am telling you, flat-out, I wouldn't need to use my power. In fact I am telling you that if the raid was composed of those 8 names, explicitly, I would NOT use my guaranteed success, because there'd be no need to. I trust the names in the above list to all be town and if any of them are not town, them failing the raid would expose that fact to me, forcing a necessity in reevaluating reads. (I value knowing scum is in my townbloc over a guarantee of bp and denying scum the multitasking.)

But since Dwlee's on the raid, obviously, different story altogether.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:06 am

Post by mastina »

Spoiler: not game related
In post 4055, mastina wrote:This is made worse by the fact that I am a minor form of plural, in that the me who plays is not always the same day to day, game to game, year to year. The core Bree is the same, and there is a main-me that I loosely consider 'mastina', but the main-me isn't always mastina and even when I AM mastina, the things which make the me who is mastina do change over time. (This, especially after I made the mastina account and the two main mes that I had deliberately kept mostly separate started to have the boundaries between them break down. They're still two explicitly different mes to this day, but they've cross-pollinated a lot, taking some from each other and trading traits thanks to a weaker wall between them. I can still tell that I'm different mes, but ever since I created the mastina account, my ability to explore my mes has greatly diminished since it's something I've actively avoided exploring my mind about. Which has the net effect of fucking with my memory and feelings and experiences because my sense of self isn't as defined as it was when I had the clear wall between my main two mes.)
Btw fun fact.
Is something I've not said before to my knowledge, but.
My decision to move to the mastina account was actually pretty much
because
the walls between the two main mes were breaking down. I wasn't lying when I said the other reasons for the move, that the name mastina is closer to my name of Brianna, that mastina is more feminine, that it'd help me move on to an account where I would be exclusively known as a girl since I hadn't known I was one for the first half of my mastin2 days, and it was a good fresh start.

All of that is true.

But because I don't often talk about being plural, and at the time there was actually a somewhat strong social taboo about most forms of plurality (DID systems were known and accepted, but other forms of systems like tulpas were very much NOT), that social stigma meant I wasn't as open about it.

Also, to some extent,
1: I didn't want to invade the privacy of the other main me,
2: The other main-me wanted to not be out in the open,
3: I didn't want to openly acknowledge and admit the walls had begun to break down between the two main-mes.

But the creation of this account, of me moving to mastina, was because the two main-mes, explicitly, were beginning to have the walls/barriers we had established break down, and we were in more direct communication, more directly influencing each other, etc.

You can actually trace this back to my dialog in Steven Universe 2. I had a different me driving for most of day two than I had driving on most of D1.

And D3 was when the two different mes began to have our walls break down. And
that
was the birth of me playing on mastina, because I realized I could no longer keep the barriers enough for the mastina-main-me to be on mastin2. You may note that on my (horribly-out-of-date) wiki for my played games, I list Steven Universe 2 as my 'zeroeth' game--and
this
is the reason why I did so. Because Steven Universe 2 was the game where the barriers between the two main mes began to break down and the mastina-me and the other main-me began to have more cross-contamination and weaker separation.

(I realize it can be confusing that this account is called mastina and I also have a main-me I identify as mastina, and that the main-me who is mastina existed before I created the mastina account and was the main driver on the mastin2 account and that it was only
after
the switch to mastina that the mastina-me became less dominant. I hope it makes sense.)

I DO want to, at SOME point, better explore my mind, to get a better understanding of my system, of the nature of my mes. But right now, I have a strong resistance to the idea of starting that right now, in spite of how I do still have that separation. (Right now, for instance, I can tell you that believe it or not, it's not the mastina-me posting this right now. It's the other-main-me.)
But I digress. Is all personal stuff; back to the game now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:20 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3757, Qrow and Raven wrote:Sorry, it’s probably a mix of avatar and preconceived notions.
(Btw can confirm, this is in fact something that has led to me misgendering Dwlee accidentally, precisely those factors. I
am
trying to actively remember and do better and such but I
have
on occasion slipped up and not caught it before I hit 'submit', unfortunately. I do apologize; I need to do better and am trying, I just...am very very slow and bad and shitty.)
In post 3742, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3741, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3740, Bell wrote:Biggs and Wedge are reoccurring characters in the final fantasy series. They’re usually buddies in a militaristic outfit in whatever world they find themselves in and they were born and raised in whatever society they’re in. They’re named after Star Wars characters actually.
Wedge also shows up in ChronoTrigger (another Squaresoft title), but he's accompanied by Vicks & Piette, if memory serves.
Correction, Biggs is in that one too! Not Vicks.
Sorry, been ages.
Technically, you weren't actually wrong, owing to a bad translation in the original English SNES version of the game--Biggs
was
translated as 'Vicks' in the original English version of the game. It was only in a later release (DS maybe?) that the translation was updated to be the intended Biggs.

(I am a Chrono Trigger nerd. :P)
In post 3751, GuyInFreezer wrote:
ArcAngel9 is in V/LA until Tuesday
again
Even the mod is getting in on the frustration with ArcAngel9 being a permanent lurker. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:26 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3777, Toogeloo wrote:And aside from that fact, what exactly has Bell done after Day 1?
A lot more than you're giving him credit for?

Like...Bell has 272 posts.

129 of those were on D1, sure--but that means literally half his content has been after D1. And there's been plenty of content. This is the start of his D3 posting.

Literally half his posts have been
this day phase

Read his iso from the linked post and tell me with a straight face Bell has done nothing since D1.

Because he's done plenty enough.

Bell remains a top townread of mine.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:33 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4056, mastina wrote:
In post 4055, mastina wrote:This is made worse by the fact that I am a minor form of plural, in that the me who plays is not always the same day to day, game to game, year to year. The core Bree is the same, and there is a main-me that I loosely consider 'mastina', but the main-me isn't always mastina and even when I AM mastina, the things which make the me who is mastina do change over time. (This, especially after I made the mastina account and the two main mes that I had deliberately kept mostly separate started to have the boundaries between them break down. They're still two explicitly different mes to this day, but they've cross-pollinated a lot, taking some from each other and trading traits thanks to a weaker wall between them. I can still tell that I'm different mes, but ever since I created the mastina account, my ability to explore my mes has greatly diminished since it's something I've actively avoided exploring my mind about. Which has the net effect of fucking with my memory and feelings and experiences because my sense of self isn't as defined as it was when I had the clear wall between my main two mes.)
Btw fun fact.
because
the walls between the two main mes were breaking down. I wasn't lying when I said the other reasons for the move, that the name mastina is closer to my name of Brianna, that mastina is more feminine, that it'd help me move on to an account where I would be exclusively known as a girl since I hadn't known I was one for the first half of my mastin2 days, and it was a good fresh start.

All of that is true.

But because I don't often talk about being plural, and at the time there was actually a somewhat strong social taboo about most forms of plurality (DID systems were known and accepted, but other forms of systems like tulpas were very much NOT), that social stigma meant I wasn't as open about it.

Also, to some extent,
3: I didn't want to openly acknowledge and admit the walls had begun to break down between the two main-mes.

But the creation of this account, of me moving to mastina, was because the two main-mes, explicitly, were beginning to have the walls/barriers we had established break down, and we were in more direct communication, more directly influencing each other, etc.

You can actually trace this back to my dialog in Steven Universe 2. I had a different me driving for most of day two than I had driving on most of D1.

that
was the birth of me playing on mastina, because I realized I could no longer keep the barriers enough for the mastina-main-me to be on mastin2. You may note that on my (horribly-out-of-date) wiki for my played games, I list Steven Universe 2 as my 'zeroeth' game--and
this
is the reason why I did so. Because Steven Universe 2 was the game where the barriers between the two main mes began to break down and the mastina-me and the other main-me began to have more cross-contamination and weaker separation.

(I realize it can be confusing that this account is called mastina and I also have a main-me I identify as mastina, and that the main-me who is mastina existed before I created the mastina account and was the main driver on the mastin2 account and that it was only
after
the switch to mastina that the mastina-me became less dominant. I hope it makes sense.)

I DO want to, at SOME point, better explore my mind, to get a better understanding of my system, of the nature of my mes. But right now, I have a strong resistance to the idea of starting that right now, in spite of how I do still have that separation. (Right now, for instance, I can tell you that believe it or not, it's not the mastina-me posting this right now. It's the other-main-me.)
Spoiler: so much for being back in the game... :P
I'm sorry, I can't help it, I wanted to ramble on this some more. :P

The two main mes, mastina-me, and the-other-me (and it's the-other-me that's actually writing this, I do have a name for this half of me but I prefer to keep it private even on mafiascum), still have different memories, feelings, personalities, preferences, trends, specialties, etc.

My ability to tell the two mes apart isn't as good as it once was thanks to cross-pollination in these aspects, but I can still tell that I'm not the mastina-me
right now
due to the overwhelming amount of factors that typically are trends of the other me, between memories of certain things, preferred activities I want to be doing right now, the relative lack of pointless cussing, sense of humor, choice of when to use ':P', and also things I am thinking about, frame of mind, etc. Basically I can tell it's the non-mastina-me driving because the mastina-me doesn't have basically most of what I am right now nearly as often.

But, thanks to the cross-contamination from the weakened walls, I can tell that the mastina-me is still
here
and
influencing
me, she's just not the one typing this.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:39 am

Post by mastina »

Spoiler: One final offgame addition
In post 4059, mastina wrote:
Btw fun fact.
because

All of that is true.

Also, to some extent,

that
this

after

Spoiler: so much for being back in the game... :P

The two main mes, mastina-me, and the-other-me (and it's the-other-me that's actually writing this, I do have a name for this half of me but I prefer to keep it private even on mafiascum), still have different memories, feelings, personalities, preferences, trends, specialties, etc.

My ability to tell the two mes apart isn't as good as it once was thanks to cross-pollination in these aspects, but I can still tell that I'm not the mastina-me
right now
due to the overwhelming amount of factors that typically are trends of the other me, between memories of certain things, preferred activities I want to be doing right now, the relative lack of pointless cussing, sense of humor, choice of when to use ':P', and also things I am thinking about, frame of mind, etc. Basically I can tell it's the non-mastina-me driving because the mastina-me doesn't have basically most of what I am right now nearly as often.

But, thanks to the cross-contamination from the weakened walls, I can tell that the mastina-me is still
here
and
influencing
Worth mentioning is that the me I am now is the me who isn't as fond of playing mafia anymore, which is why I don't
really
wanna be here right now, catching up. The mastina-me is usually the one who has the mood/energy for mafia games so when I'm at my most active onsite, she's usually the reason why. And when I am attending the site more out of obligation, it's usually because the current-main-me that's driving now, is driving.

Funnily enough, this is one trait that has actually swapped between the two main-mes. It
used
to be the case that the current-me loved mafia and mastina-me was burnt out, and it
used
to be the case that the mastina-me was my more wishy-washy half and the current-me-half was my more conviction-fueled half, but nowadays, I'm the half that a lot of my lack of confidence stems from whereas the mastina-me's the half where most of my conviction comes from.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:41 am

Post by mastina »

Oops forgot about nested spoiler there, lemme fix that post.

Spoiler: One final offgame addition
In post 4059, mastina wrote:
Btw fun fact.
because

All of that is true.

Also, to some extent,

that
this

after

I DO want to, at SOME point, better explore my mind, to get a better understanding of my system, of the nature of my mes. But right now, I have a strong resistance to the idea of starting that right now, in spite of how I do still have that separation. (Right now, for instance, I can tell you that believe it or not, it's not the mastina-me posting this right now. It's the other-main-me.)But I digress. Is all personal stuff; back to the game now.

right now

here
and
influencing
Worth mentioning is that the me I am now is the me who isn't as fond of playing mafia anymore, which is why I don't
really
wanna be here right now, catching up. The mastina-me is usually the one who has the mood/energy for mafia games so when I'm at my most active onsite, she's usually the reason why. And when I am attending the site more out of obligation, it's usually because the current-main-me that's driving now, is driving.

Funnily enough, this is one trait that has actually swapped between the two main-mes. It
used
to be the case that the current-me loved mafia and mastina-me was burnt out, and it
used
to be the case that the mastina-me was my more wishy-washy half and the current-me-half was my more conviction-fueled half, but nowadays, I'm the half that a lot of my lack of confidence stems from whereas the mastina-me's the half where most of my conviction comes from.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:54 am

Post by mastina »

(Btw actual game-relevance to is that right now, the mastina-me is actually falling deeper and deeper away, which is making it harder and harder for me to play the game as more of the non-mastina-me is coming out. The mastina-me literally said to the me who is driving right now, and I quote, 'focus, dammit!', because I am struggling very very hard to do so, am slipping out into my own world of thought which has nothing to do with mafia so am struggling more and more to read and be constructive, sorry. I kinda suck.)
In post 3833, Sakura Hana wrote:Kind of surprised that everyone was saying that Bell had this creature style meta that led everyone to townread him D1 and now he's suddenly into a bunch of people's PoE.
Well, it's an unfortunate side-effect of a combination of goldfish-memory and paranoia, with people not remembering just
how
town Bell is, thinking he's posted less than he actually has, thinking he's contributed less than he has, and them being too lazy to look and refresh their memory and realizing that, actually, yes, Bell IS in fact that town.

That, or it comes from them being scum, but I find the former (town not remembering right and their paranoia eating at them) more likely than the latter in most cases. (Which is to say, there
could
be scum pushing Bell, but I'd need to see the list of names of players pushing Bell in order to tell you if there actually IS, because by default, I'd assume it's town doing a dumb rather than scum doing a scum.)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm still not leaving the raid mastina
I prefer they, thanks :)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:02 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3849, Toogeloo wrote:I think the take away I'm getting here is that Cakez actually didn't push for Elsa as much as I thought. He made a few idle comments in regards to Wheme, but never made a serious push there. He spent quite a bit of time trying to get in the pockets of dwlee and Mandelbrot, but that's on a cursory glance. His biggest pushes were Mirio, Romance, and Q&R.
As I've said before, this is indicative of SirCakez's usual scum MO. He's
tried
to change his scum modus operandi, but no matter how many times he tries, it seems he always in the end has the very very very bad habit of falling into a typical scum trait for how he treats his scumbuddies, and the usual way he does so is precisely what you describe:
Pushing them, but not as much as people think he pushed them. Rarely a serious push there. Pocketing town with biggest pushes on town, but still looking 'town' if his scumbuddies were to flip before him thanks to him having constantly suspected them.

If you'd like, I can give you a few examples of this behavior from him in prior scumgames of his for you to compare, with the understanding that SirCakez has had his scum meta critiqued
multiple
times (at least two or three) and has
tried
to change and thus that it probably won't be an
exact
match. (I just think that, in spite of him having tried to change, he still whether accidentally or deliberately fell into his old bad habit here, with the push on Elsa being scum-scum.)
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:06 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3926, Titus wrote:
In post 3907, Qrow and Raven wrote:My current PoE is anyone who either rammed the Cakez’ lim through while we hadn’t yet settled the raid. That’s why TC and Arc are also suss for doing that. Does that answer your question @Cheeky?

You weren’t involved in that. And Titus unvoted, which was protown. So, that’s why tictac, Arc, Elsa, TC are in my current PoE.

~R
I don't think I voted TC for the record. I was never 100% sure.
No I meant Cakez because the raid wasn’t settled yet when Arc and then TC rammed it through.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3935, Elsa Jay wrote:Not killing me for one. I also never outted my results either. But that's a secondary thing.
What results? You only claimed flavour up till now.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3937, Elsa Jay wrote:Didn't give much reason too. But I didn't sign up for the raid as a VT now did I?

I'm at work until like 10 pm for me which is like 4 hours away. I'll post all the juicy gossip then.
Claim your role and results.

~R
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3864, Sakura Hana wrote:I thought people wanted mastina to unjanitor H12 first to see if they really have a clear on tictac and TC?
For the record, I'll probably regret saying this when it's the mastina-me back in the driver's seat, but I should say that I'm actually very very doubtful of me being able to get clears from my role.

If I'm being fully honest with myself, it's more of a possibility than it is a probability.

I
do
think that Titus tracking TC to nowhere is, genuinely, a probability of an innocent (TC being more likely than rand town from it) versus the possibility of being a worthless result (TC being scum that didn't show as visiting but still being scum).

But I don't think the odds are in my favor of my role actually clearing TC/tictac.

I DO want to still try, so I DO prefer not to eliminate either TC or tictac today in spite of doubting that I'll
actually
get a clear.

It's the kind of thing that's basically: if I get nothing clearing, it was low-risk that had zero reward, but if I DO get something clearing, it was no risk with a HIGH reward. And given that the risk is near-zero and the potential reward is incredibly high, it's worth a shot, even if I'm not optimistic about the chance of actually getting two clears.

(Basically, do I think we'll get two clears? No. Do I want to try and get two clears? Yes. Do I think it's worth trying? Yes. Do I think we should hold off on TC/tictac eliminations at least for today? Also yes.)
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3951, Save The Dragons wrote:i could do toog, maybe q and r, but i'm kind of lost atp because i don't want to do elsa jay and i haven't seen other options present themselves
???

You need to explain this.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3956, Bell wrote:VOTE: Mysticbears
Why? Bears wasn’t on the failed raid and they even tried to stop it.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3961, Sakura Hana wrote:Like we know for a fact there's scum in that list, but everywhere is met with resistance and now people want to wagon outside.
To be fair if we want to hit the roleblocker, looking outside is the best thing to do.
True but if we hit scum in the raid, we might get associatives. Arc and TC are the ones who rammed it though.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3965, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3958, Sakura Hana wrote:tictac's flavor claim seems to imply they are town?
Ehhh... it does, actually.

Damn

- House
Couldn’t scum have fake flavour claims? I forgot about if they did or not in MG. Someone could verify that.

~R
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:27 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3922, Elsa Jay wrote:She never claimed anything about it herself tho, right? That's why she's being vague about it.
I am indeed deliberately keeping it vague because the scum will have less ability to make the most optimal moves if they are guessing.

There's a finite number of possible methods, so their guess pool isn't exactly huge (only so many ways you can bypass a janitor), but they still
need
to
guess
, and if they guess wrong, they can make a misstep, a misplay, which makes their actions not be optimal and making scum take non-optimal actions is obviously preferable to handing scum the optimal night action play.
In post 3924, Elsa Jay wrote:She won't claim a flavor because none would get past Toog.
Actually, I'm not claiming flavor because in spite of my lack of familiarity with the source material, I'm like 90% sure my flavor would give away the method of my janitor bypass, the very thing I am trying to keep vague to force the scum to guess.

When the janitor has been bypassed, obfuscating that detail will obviously no longer be a necessity.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:30 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3987, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 3862, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 2145, tictac wrote:VOTE: raid
Phone posting until Tuesday.
Also
VOTE: toog
Voted toog after Romance claimed she had a hard guilty.

~R
Are you implying tictac and toog are scum together and he tried to get ahead of the guilty? Or that tictac is scum for ignoring romance?

The latter is kinda ehhh.

-R
I didn’t imply anything about Toog. Yeah, the latter obviously. By itself, I’d agree with you but it’s just one more little thing I don’t tr him for.

~R

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”