Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1224, petapan wrote:VOTE: sircakez

i'm going to vote my conscience

i don't have other scumreads right now and don't care
lol
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:24 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1236, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

E-1
In post 1120, Galron wrote:I'm going to hammer I guess. I think we need a flip, or at least a view of how these days are going to go down.
@galron like 3 posts on top of this u said u werenr sure if gamma is scum + u arent really caughr up / into the game yet. This intent is super premature in that context and doesnt really make sense

Ngl i'm starting to get some cold feet abt gamma
There's been like no resistance, the wagon comp keeps changing, and i dont like how people are popping out of the woodwork to vote him
Kind of just want to sheep you all game here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1268, petapan wrote:VOTE: galron
What's the progression here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1234, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1110, Galron wrote:I'm caught up enough I think. I just haven't found anything to really dig into. The mechanics seem the most interesting thing, but I don't think it's really the right time to talk about that, at least until we have the first challenge under our belts. My reads are awful, and I have this impression that no one's done or said anything really noteworthy. Like in Radio Buzz by this time we had several 1v1s or 1v1v1s. I see a few here, but they're junior varsity spats. I'm seeing what I think is a frustrated Gamma leading the pack, but I'm not sure why he's so scum read, which makes me think I need to go back and read the beginning of the game again, which I started doing. I do kind of agree with whomever said that thing about Ceph being similar to RB, and I think I need more than just that feeling to scum read him I think. I dunno, I'm just missing a ground hold here.
You feel very weird and like muted as compared to radio buzz. There iirc u also kinda missed fhe beginning of the game but ur contributions were p quickly p townie. Idk if the difference here is that u need more time to get into the swing pf things, or if ur just scum. Dunno how to differentiate between those universes just yet

Is there anything i can do to help you get into the game?
I don't know what the difference is. I'm doing my normal thing, other than getting a late start. It seems I got rung up pretty early in that game, and I had a better feel for the player list. I do remember that a lot of what I was saying early on was being misinterpreted, and Rousseau was stepping in and saying, "I think Galron meant this..." which was saving me a lot of grief. And at some point Kyouko started tunneling me in a pretty outrageous way, which gave me a focus.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:57 am

Post by petapan »

trying to chew on what taly said in . i think the vote hopping thing people keep trying to hit him on is one of those things that people call scummy but is not actually scum indicative and is more likely to be done by town in a bad spot - i feel like someone with an actual concern for optics isn't going to make such halfhearted nonsense votes. i think some of the erraticness can just as easily come from town breaking down under pressure but i see the concern, i don't doubt taly's conviction there. i just don't know myself. might just be feeling gunshy because gamma is lodged in my mind as an easy misfade and i don't want to be wrong

i think maybe the most concerning thing is, i guess, the extent to which he is sort of leaning on other people over their reads on him. i don't have a good way of phrasing this.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:57 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1277, SirCakez wrote:

the progression is that there was a wagon on galron that was a counter to gamma
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:59 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1274, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1215, petapan wrote:
In post 1140, SirCakez wrote:
In post 954, Cephrir wrote:he's posting

it's ez
Fuck I think my cephrir scum read was wrong
okay, so catching up, this is exactly what i'm talking about with cakez

this is perhaps the absolute most NAI post imaginable from ceph and he's somehow drawing conclusions from this, it hardly makes sense. that's a read that ceph would pretty much feel obligated to make as scum. cakez making this read does not feel organic

(also somewhat relatedly i think ceph getting salty about being scumread is town-indicative but haven't checked his response to pressure in recent scumgames to compare)
My point there was I am constantly mind melding with Ceph and it doesn't make sense for him to be scum with that in mind
where have you mindmelded with him other than gypyx
free crypto
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

i like peta this game and want him to be town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:21 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 1231, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1081, ulyana wrote:
In post 1078, Taly wrote:I believe Gamma is at L2.

Let's please keep in mind of the, state L1 and intention to hammer before EoD occurs, if it does.
would also be nice to leash gamma emerald to eliminate someone who is not me if the throne is a kingmaker type deal on account of this entire push feeling like it might be preemptively designed to explain him doing so
He's been voting and pushing like 2/3 of the game at this point. In this universe why do u think he's setting up to kill u specifically?
it is kinda hard for me to find another reason for his push on me at that point as the happenings of the game so far would explain the "disconnect" he was talking about so it didn't really make sense to me outside of like, potentially the kingmaker thing, as it doesn't really seem like gamma emerald thought he would be able to get me chosen for the chair, based on comments after
j'aurai disparu
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 752, SirCakez wrote:
In post 663, Cephrir wrote:
In post 660, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 640, Toogeloo wrote:Gamma, who should I scum read right now?
Cephrir. I know Cakez also just sussed him, but he's clearly trying to bias people against me in an unnatural way.
VOTE: Cephrir
Cakez's last few posts don't feel too bad tbh. As for his question about why I pushed him when I did, I wanted to try to shake down someone who hadn't really been around and he was the best choice when factoring in time since last post and post count.
is there anyone you won't throw a vote at to get attention anywhere but you
Ceph is scummy but this is a good point this is like Gamma's sixth vote shift in two days no hyperbole
In post 783, SirCakez wrote:
In post 759, Cephrir wrote:
In post 754, SirCakez wrote:Nah Toog is worse than usual here like someone else said
if u want to push me u should probably stop agreeing with my posts :]
FUCK

why are you bussing all your buddies Ceph?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Galron »

E-1
In post 1120, Galron wrote:I'm going to hammer I guess. I think we need a flip, or at least a view of how these days are going to go down.
@galron like 3 posts on top of this u said u werenr sure if gamma is scum + u arent really caughr up / into the game yet. This intent is super premature in that context and doesnt really make sense

There's been like no resistance, the wagon comp keeps changing, and i dont like how people are popping out of the woodwork to vote him
The game seems stale, and I get the impression that the mechanics are playing a factor. So getting a flip to see what the hubub is about, even of someone you're unsure about, isn't the end of the world. It seems that Gamma has upped his effort the last day or so, but I don't mind a first day flip of someone I'm even null about in a large game to gain information. But last night, as I was going through things more thoroughly, I could kind of see where Gamma was coming from, and I had some empathy after being so misinterpreted last game.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1237, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1110, Galron wrote:I'm caught up enough I think. I just haven't found anything to really dig into. The mechanics seem the most interesting thing, but I don't think it's really the right time to talk about that, at least until we have the first challenge under our belts. My reads are awful, and I have this impression that no one's done or said anything really noteworthy. Like in Radio Buzz by this time we had several 1v1s or 1v1v1s. I see a few here, but they're junior varsity spats. I'm seeing what I think is a frustrated Gamma leading the pack, but I'm not sure why he's so scum read, which makes me think I need to go back and read the beginning of the game again, which I started doing. I do kind of agree with whomever said that thing about Ceph being similar to RB, and I think I need more than just that feeling to scum read him I think. I dunno, I'm just missing a ground hold here.
In post 1124, Galron wrote:I really don't think we need 10 hours though.
So ur not caught up, dont have a foothold in the game, dont think anything noteworthy has happened, want to do a reread, dont ger why gamma is scimread, but want to hammer him and think waiting 10 hours to do so is too long.

Is that right?
I think I answered this right?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1285, Galron wrote:

E-1

The game seems stale, and I get the impression that the mechanics are playing a factor. So getting a flip to see what the hubub is about, even of someone you're unsure about, isn't the end of the world. It seems that Gamma has upped his effort the last day or so, but I don't mind a first day flip of someone I'm even null about in a large game to gain information. But last night, as I was going through things more thoroughly, I could kind of see where Gamma was coming from, and I had some empathy after being so misinterpreted last game.
And I really don't understand why Gamma's vote on you was taken by so many people as a "very serious action." It seemed pretty obvious to me that it wasn't, but maybe I'm lacking some context or something.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Galron »

At least now we have a viable counter to gamma, which helps make sense of the game. This one-wagon day was kinda inexplicable.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1280, petapan wrote:
In post 1277, SirCakez wrote:

the progression is that there was a wagon on galron that was a counter to gamma
This is valid.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Galron »

I also don't understand the paid actor stuff. I thought it was unpaid actors vs stagehands. Where did paid actor come into it?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm getting cold feet on Galron so might be scum
I prefer they, thanks :)
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Galron »

Unless people mean paid stagehands and not paid actors. That makes sense.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1238, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1133, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1128, Dunnstral wrote:Adding to the pool of AtE really doesn't help me
:shrug:

i don't know what you want from me. no one seems to want me to be alive. it is demoralizing. half of them have only played one game with me and i was scum in that game and they've very wisely observed that i seem similar in this game. i feel the only way i can overcome their perceptions is by flipping town at which point they will realize that i'm actually just good at imitating myself. so it seems like this game is a wash / a price i have to play in order to be able to actually play mafia with this group.
Well, is there anything you think u should be townread for here?
Also this is like weirdlu nihilistic (not sure actually if that's the right word. But like you're willing to die to prove that you're town and make some grand broader point. Which as i write this out i realize is actually p different from radio buzz and might be +town tbh)
i'm not sure if i've done anything i couldn't fake yet. i might argue that figuring that out is y'all's job.

it's unfortunate that accepting death is a towntell, but it probably is
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

i don't really mind the galron votes.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 625, skitter30 wrote:
In post 612, Taly wrote:or is using my answers to determine how to maneuver this game.
what do u mean by this?
In post 612, Taly wrote:What do you mean by "off"?
In post 613, petapan wrote:
In post 611, skitter30 wrote:also what does everyone think abt infinity?
felt good early because she was making reads amidst the usual fluffing around nonsense, review of the ISO leaves me feeling more neutral. doesn't really seem obvscum to me, just kind of there
the issue that i'm having here is that i'm used to town-infinity having more 'oomph' and 'being here' more than she has been, esp. in response to my saying i scumread her. usually if town-her feels i'm reading her wrong (which has happened multiple times in the past), she kicks into gear, starts pushing me, and has a visceral sort of response. here she's kinda just passively accepting it and not really doing anything abt it, which i think is a reaction much more likely to come from scum-her.

like the fact that she's 'just kinda there' is what i'm finding scummy here.
and does scum!infinity explicitely doesn't have this habit? otherwise it's a tiny bit worthless and i just think infinity is having a hard time playing again there, not much a
that actually makes me raise eyebrows

additionally on what's going on right now, i'd say that a galron wagon seems pretty cool given that like, he stood silent when i think it benefitted scum to do so
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

i'm not having a hard time, i just have a big townrange
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

oh okay

but like, unless you're voluntarily weighting down you game there which ??? okay i guess ??? that falls under my definition of a hard time
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

i'm just more relaxed this game
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1295, Gypyx wrote:he stood silent when i think it benefitted scum to do so
Can you flesh this out?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”