CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:54 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 717, MargotRosa wrote:To be clear, I'm not scum, but I don't get how you're justifying your reads on me at all?
Simply, the majority pushing you at some point in the game makes it less likely you're scum imo. I can see why people are scumreading you, but the way you're being scumread doesn't look like bussing.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Margot how hard were you scumreading Flow before cat repped in?
<3 xx
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:48 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 728, CheekyTeeky wrote:Margot how hard were you scumreading Flow before cat repped in?
Mostly on a hunch which rested a lot of its weight on the wagon. Since catboi stepped in I've been vacillating, but I think probably more likely town. At the moment I really don't like RH9, and that's my safest bet, especially with pushes like VOTE: 719 and VOTE: 720 being either horrifically worded, or just stepping us through reasons for scum reading people as they are coming up with them
Connordragon07
Connordragon07
Townie
Connordragon07
Townie
Townie

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Connordragon07 »

Haven't been able to post much the last few days because I had a really bad headache on Wednesday and it only got worse up until Saturday, starting to feel a bit better now so I should be able to post more D3.
In post 703, CheekyTeeky wrote: Rereading this entrance post I noticed that it's all shade >.> I think I was seduced by the Prism vote.
Connor/Margot not SvS.
Not 100% sure what SvS means so could I get a rundown on the acronym?

The recent posts Margot have made have made me feel a bit better about them, they could be Appealing to Emotion but at the same time they did give off a tired energy in their previous votes, and I feel like I'll UNVOTE: MargotRosa for now, if we don't switch to RH9 or somebody else by the time day is almost over then I'm fine to revote them, but I don't feel like having it end just yet. Should be on within the last few hours since that's only like 10pm-11pm for me so I shouldn't be doing anything else.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:53 am

Post by catboi »

Why do they make you feel a bit better? What are you hoping to accomplish between now and the deadline? We've only slightly over a day left, we really din't have time to waste. If there's something
you
want to do, then fine, but if your aim is to sit around waiting for more things to happen I find that unacceptable.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 am

Post by catboi »

Can't tell if connor is scum who is barely giving the appearance of solving or another RegRider who's just woefully disconnected from the tempo of the game. I am concerned because scum often lean on IRL excuses as a reason for thread avoidance. I don't want to come across as unsympathetic, I don't doubt the issue is real and unfortunate, but it does not lessen my suspicions here.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Prism »

I am currently swamped with work. I appreciate the content and will tackle it from 6-8 EST
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:22 am

Post by RH9 »

I think I'll UNVOTE: MargotRosa if that makes her happier.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:24 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 730, Connordragon07 wrote:Haven't been able to post much the last few days because I had a really bad headache on Wednesday and it only got worse up until Saturday, starting to feel a bit better now so I should be able to post more D3.
In post 703, CheekyTeeky wrote: Rereading this entrance post I noticed that it's all shade >.> I think I was seduced by the Prism vote.
Connor/Margot not SvS.
Not 100% sure what SvS means so could I get a rundown on the acronym?

The recent posts Margot have made have made me feel a bit better about them, they could be Appealing to Emotion but at the same time they did give off a tired energy in their previous votes, and I feel like I'll UNVOTE: MargotRosa for now, if we don't switch to RH9 or somebody else by the time day is almost over then I'm fine to revote them, but I don't feel like having it end just yet. Should be on within the last few hours since that's only like 10pm-11pm for me so I shouldn't be doing anything else.
I think SvS is Scum vs Scum, like bussing.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:33 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 729, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 728, CheekyTeeky wrote:Margot how hard were you scumreading Flow before cat repped in?
Mostly on a hunch which rested a lot of its weight on the wagon. Since catboi stepped in I've been vacillating, but I think probably more likely town. At the moment I really don't like RH9, and that's my safest bet, especially with pushes like VOTE: 719 and VOTE: 720 being either horrifically worded, or just stepping us through reasons for scum reading people as they are coming up with them
To be fair, what do you dislike other than my opening posts and me voting you, and the fact that I tried looking for logical fallacies and voted you for it. So is it like a feeling, like you just know something you can't describe it? Or is it like much more deeper? To be fair, I feel like only Mafia will vote somebody based on their expression of themselves. And according to the wiki, the third person on a wagon is likely Mafia. See this page.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:36 am

Post by RH9 »

Actually, the page also talks about the fourth person on a wagon.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:39 am

Post by RH9 »

So therefore, you should be looking at the third and fourth people who voted RegRider because they are likely the Mafia team. (Well, maybe not CheekyTeeky.)

v/la every weekend

camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:26 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 738, RH9 wrote:So therefore, you should be looking at the third and fourth people who voted RegRider because they are likely the Mafia team. (Well, maybe not CheekyTeeky.)
Don't like how defensive RH9 is of CheekyTeeky
master at being scum(my)
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:45 am

Post by RH9 »

So you're implying that we're a team. Well, she is like the only person who realised that my Day 1 activity was indicative of a PR and she's probably like one of the only Town on the RegRider wagon other than Prism and obviously DaTacoX.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:45 am

Post by RH9 »

Sorry for stating the obvious though.

v/la every weekend

camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:55 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 740, RH9 wrote:So you're implying that we're a team. Well, she is like the only person who realised that my Day 1 activity was indicative of a PR and she's probably like one of the only Town on the RegRider wagon other than Prism and obviously DaTacoX.
"So you're implying that we're a team." in what way, cheeky thinks im scum and you gotta realize that not everyone who votes a Townie is scum.
That is a good point, however if you really are a Townie have you considered they mightve pointed it out to eliminate you?
master at being scum(my)
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 697, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 402, camelCasedSnivy wrote:Same, no one has explained to me why RegRider is scummy.
In post 404, camelCasedSnivy wrote:Ok that's pretty stupid imo
In post 415, camelCasedSnivy wrote:To me that is not really alignment-indicative. But VOTE: RegRider just because the other reasons are good.
Progression sucks.
I'm not as sold on this. If you look at 415 contextually, it comes after a conversation with DTX. DTX gave three reasons and camel disagreed with only one-this didn't really come out of nowhere.

404 came in response to Connor. It took DTX's reasoning to get camel to vote there, but it's not very opportunistic imo. 404 was followed by a vote on me, for example.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 707, CheekyTeeky wrote:I also think that the PR hunt thing D1 implicated RH9 as a PR so the fact that DTX died over them is very suspicious. If I were scum I would've shot RH9 no question.
Can you elaborate on this? I hate making you speculate on another slot's role but you seemed to think it was suspicious that I lived before. I also don't remember DTX giving away they were vanilla, if they did so. RH9 I admittedly could not make heads nor tails of their PR speculating WIFOM.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by catboi »

I'm going to go feral. It's not okay for people to be unvoting without voting elsewhere this close to deadline. The only reason I was sitting on my vote was because if I had I would've hammered Margot. I will shed no tears if we have to deadline rush someone who isn't voting. It seems that the lesson of Day 1 has not stuck with some of the people in this game at all.

Will read more later. Still haven't actually given Margot's posts a proper look.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 712, RH9 wrote:I feel like Mafia wanted flow trap eliminated but Catboi replaced them and now, Mafia is annoyed because Catboi is too towny to get eliminated. Also, now, I'm certain that ChekyTeeky is Town because they're the first player to outright say that the PR hunt implicated me as a PR. Now, I also somehow get why MargotRosa didn't pursue anybody on the RegRider bandwagon because everybody on that bandwagon was unlikely to get traction because they all seem perfectly like Town. So instead, she votes me because she realises that at least there will be players who might want to vote me and she is correct. So, I would actually congratulate her on that. And really, why is Catboi Mafia, independent of my associations? Catboi can perfectly well be Town but because I seem scummy, Catboi is dragged along while other people who I am likely to also be paired with like Prism who I called a Town Leader and later followed their vote on MargotRosa. If you're so certain that I'm part of the Mafia team, why do you think that Catboi is more likely scum than Town Leader Prism? Note, I'm not saying that Prism is Mafia. I still think that Prism is Town.
I think I'm actually able to make sense of this.

All of this paragraph-like the bit about mafia wanting flow trap eliminated-is working from the framework that Margot is mafia, right?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 745, catboi wrote:I'm going to go feral.
do it u nerd u won't LMAO

He's right though and it's something I realized when we were like 3 votes away. We were all way too hesitant to vote and put people in danger and the result is we tread water doing nothing for like 5 days until we finally decided to wagon Margot, and suddenly wow look at that there's actual dayplay again.

And yes if we're not careful we will again be a rushing an hour before deadline and it will be stupid
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Prism »

3 days away*
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Prism »

Margot's posting is...not too much new for me given that I already tracked through the "hate" bit about the wagon/false E-1 vote. There's the lingering question of how legitimate the RegRider read is that at this point will not be resolved. Townreading cat is...interesting? Town maybe?

Kind of want more discussion from them about the vote in RH9. The only justification I see for it is about RH9's thinking about the nightkill.

Looking ahead I see actually they don't like 719 and 720. I think they're overly simplistic reasons but I don't see why reliance on wikitells isn't to be expected from RH9.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”