unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:55 am

Post by unwnd »

I acknowledge the posts about and towards me regardless. I have thoughts on them but will keep it to myself as I think the raw approach to get into the game has worked unfavorably
Stop
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

"Fateful Duel"

Decision 3.0.9
unwnd [6]:
Saber, Ydrasse, skitter30, SirCakez, Toogeloo, unwnd

Saber [2]:
Gamma Emerald, Infinity 324

Toogeloo [1]:
Gypyx

Infinity 324 [1]:
Dwlee99

Dunnstral [1]:
Taly

SirCakez [1]:
petapan

Not Voting [2]:
ulyana, Dunnstral

With 14 contestants remaining, it takes 8 votes to nominate a duelist.
The contestant with the second-most votes at majority or deadline will also be nominated. Plurality and seniority are in effect for both nominations.

The deadline for this decision is in:
(expired on 2021-10-19 17:07:18)
[/mech]

Now playing..

Tia - Deal with the devil

                        
▶ ❚❚ ────────●──────────────────────  1:23 / 4:44
                       
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2640, SirCakez wrote:it's not just you specifically
What team do you see peta as a part of, and why does that team have extra incentive to kill Pooky?
a team that's trying to dominate the gamestate and completely control the direction of the town
pooky is a loud voice that has to go if you want to accomplish that
so that means that scum is in the more active players
In post 2772, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2678, SirCakez wrote:infinity just seems so absent and uninfluential it's really weird and makes me think they are scum too
Thats kinda just how she plays ?
since when? i remember Inf being a really influential player in past games
In post 2776, Taly wrote:The two-ended admission of bussing is very on the nose.
what does this mean?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

I will happily duel with Unwnd
FYI
but also Unwnd and Dunn dueling would be hype
I like Saber's logic for Unwnd scum - Unwnd's read on her seems faked
In post 2785, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2707, SirCakez wrote:here's a reason to vote infinity
she pops in just to drop a vote on Gypyx who randomly showed up in the last few pages and made a mistake
feels like Inf was just looking to drop a vote somewhere and picked Gyp
How are you reading gypyx?
more likely town I think based on what I think scum are doing
In post 2821, unwnd wrote:You know what? Spiteful vote.

VOTE: unwnd

Hurry this shit up. Then whatever the outcome may be once you see that I'm a contestant rethink the gamestate because one of you is not being charitable. Someone asked me earlier 'what about the people who voted your slot galron' and my answer back then no longer applies. I refuse to believe a town of Skitter/Peta/Ydra/Cakez can't see that I'm not the right choice. One or even two in that group is not playing for the green team.
this is LAMISTy scum tactic
a lot of "woe is me" bs
In post 2865, petapan wrote:yeah, nvm, cakez's response to unwnd last night is in total null territory (citation: warehouse 13), townreads for it are bad

i think the solving feels maybe genuine there but not confident at all
how does this relate to W13?
In post 2919, petapan wrote:
In post 2918, Infinity 324 wrote:@peta sorry i read cakez iso and came to the same conclusion as before. the towniest thing i can pinpoint is the indecisiveness on you
i feel like if anything he'd be more prone to to getting tunnely, he seemed almost too soft in his read of ceph/me

but that's not really what the basis for my read is, i'm just not hard shoving it yet

was interested in your take because you've seen him as both alignments relatively recently
why would I do this when it has actively not worked for me in the past?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:41 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2927, SirCakez wrote:a team that's trying to dominate the gamestate and completely control the direction of the town
pooky is a loud voice that has to go if you want to accomplish that
so that means that scum is in the more active players
why would a lurker scumteam not want to kill pooky lmao
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2868, ulyana wrote:unwnd still at e-1 and infinity moving the default second duelist off herself onto saber
Pretty sure my vote had already moved it?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2860, Saber wrote:
In post 2858, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1918, Saber wrote:It was less about it being tactical, and more about it feeling unnatural.
My issue rn kinda lies with this comment. I feel like it’s a bit revisionist history given pushing me is no longer the in mode thing to do. Before this I distinctly recall you saying when I was switching things up it felt to you like I was scum seeing my current approach wasn’t working and trying something new. That is essentially being tactical about switching up my play. And yet you nitpick my word choice like this, it feels incredibly concerning, like you’re trying to detach yourself from the push on me you had before.
Yes, it was both. My point was that your shifts in attitude seemed unnatural, which is the main way to tell whether they're from a stagehand or contestant. It can only be theorised whether they're actually tactical because they didn't even go well for you. For example, your acting like a jester and then turning on Prism only seemed to attract more heat on you, so saying it's a stagehand tactic is iffy since you'd be actively pursuing bad tactics. I'd prefer to look at whether it was actually natural for you start acting those ways when you did.
This sounds alright btw
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:11 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2930, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2868, ulyana wrote:unwnd still at e-1 and infinity moving the default second duelist off herself onto saber
nope your vote moved it from toogeloo onto infinity
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2881, ulyana wrote:
In post 2879, petapan wrote:
In post 2878, ulyana wrote:like everyone slightly moving the second duelist while not really making it clear they are is suspicious yeah? and how everyone is ignoring what happened last night from toog unwnd vote on is very very confusing
what is it you want to be acknowledged
toog votes unwnd to e-2 when toog is the most likely other duelist, then unwnd selfvotes to e-1 when toog/unwnd would be the duelists, then gamma moves the second duelist off of toogeloo while asking unwnd who second duelist should be?? which just doesn't make any sense when we are trying to have two mafias in the duel,
In post 2884, Saber wrote:I see what ulyana means. If we're aiming to get 2 stagehands inside the duel, we shouldn't be allowing 1 duelist to pick the other since a stagehand isn't going to pick another stagehand to include.
I don’t want to put someone unwnd has no desire to flip in there with him, because as I see things he feels like town but it’s hard to justify not putting him in the duel with how he’s acted. So my philosophy is to make the move that gives him the best opportunity to reveal his own alignment if he survives. The way to do that is clearly to give him a chance at a flip he wants.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2932, ulyana wrote:
I don’t recall infinity having 2 votes when I did that
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:18 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2934, Gamma Emerald wrote:
all of the non-unwnd parties with votes had 1 and the one on infinity was oldest
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:19 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2933, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2881, ulyana wrote:
In post 2879, petapan wrote:
In post 2878, ulyana wrote:like everyone slightly moving the second duelist while not really making it clear they are is suspicious yeah? and how everyone is ignoring what happened last night from toog unwnd vote on is very very confusing
what is it you want to be acknowledged
toog votes unwnd to e-2 when toog is the most likely other duelist, then unwnd selfvotes to e-1 when toog/unwnd would be the duelists, then gamma moves the second duelist off of toogeloo while asking unwnd who second duelist should be?? which just doesn't make any sense when we are trying to have two mafias in the duel,
In post 2884, Saber wrote:I see what ulyana means. If we're aiming to get 2 stagehands inside the duel, we shouldn't be allowing 1 duelist to pick the other since a stagehand isn't going to pick another stagehand to include.
I don’t want to put someone unwnd has no desire to flip in there with him, because as I see things he feels like town but it’s hard to justify not putting him in the duel with how he’s acted. So my philosophy is to make the move that gives him the best opportunity to reveal his own alignment if he survives. The way to do that is clearly to give him a chance at a flip he wants.
????

if we put two players into the duel, one dies and flips mafia, what do you assume about the other’s alignment??
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:31 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2935, ulyana wrote:
In post 2934, Gamma Emerald wrote:
all of the non-unwnd parties with votes had 1 and the one on infinity was oldest
i don’t really get how both of you are saying ope didn’t know where the votes were while you were voting around an e-1 who had just self-voted like day could have ended at anytime multiple people shifting secondary duelist and then ‘ope who knew’ is !!!
j'aurai disparu
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:33 am

Post by unwnd »

Realistically how much leeway am I given here. I'm not going to come back with shocking revelations but I will do my best to be somewhat thorough and just hard look at the game when I have time.

Part of me honestly doesn't want to do this, but see: raw approach not working
Stop
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:48 am

Post by petapan »

can't speak for anyone else but i'm open to persuasion but want to see thoughts, not feelings

the fact that i've moved my vote based on my own investigation should tell you i'm not locked in
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2935, ulyana wrote:all of the non-unwnd parties with votes had 1 and the one on infinity was oldest
Toog had 2 though before I switched, so it was still set to Toog I think?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I knew what I was doing, I think you're the one who's confused about how plurality works
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:43 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2940, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2935, ulyana wrote:all of the non-unwnd parties with votes had 1 and the one on infinity was oldest
Toog had 2 though before I switched, so it was still set to Toog I think?
when you moved off of toogeloo there was one vote remaining, gypyx. gypyx vote on toogeloo was more recent than dwlee's on infinity. how would plurality+seniority mean anything other than infinity would be chosen in that situation?
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

iirc how it's determined is tied wagons are resolved by which had more votes more recently
Toog going from leading at 2 to tied at 1 would still make Toog the runner-up in that scenario

how do you read unwnd/toog, anyway?
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:00 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2943, Gamma Emerald wrote:iirc how it's determined is tied wagons are resolved by which had more votes more recently
Toog going from leading at 2 to tied at 1 would still make Toog the runner-up in that scenario

how do you read unwnd/toog, anyway?
In post 2926, Morning Tweet wrote:
Plurality and seniority are in effect for both nominations.
seniority here would mean tied wagons would be resolved by which had the oldest vote

unwnd's entrance was strange to me as skitter and i pointed out in real time and then sircakez and saber reiterated, and the self-voting thing very confusing, but i did think galron's interactions with me shortly before replacement that i asked ydrasse and infinity about were +town,

toogeloo has been fairly scummy to me and i do not really understand your movements around the slot
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Toog is honestly kinda just riding hell out of my blind spot if he's scum, I keep feeling more intent on making other things happen
@unwnd
what is your feelings on Toog atm? You tilted in response to him voting you when he was the runner-up, I feel like that's a bit of a weird reaction?
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:04 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2943, Gamma Emerald wrote:iirc how it's determined is tied wagons are resolved by which had more votes more recently
but also if you thought it worked this way, why did you think your vote moved it here:
??
j'aurai disparu
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Why do people think the two duelists will shoot at each other?
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:08 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2946, ulyana wrote:
but also if you thought it worked this way, why did you think your vote moved it here:
??
and this:
In post 2941, Gamma Emerald wrote:I knew what I was doing, I think you're the one who's confused about how plurality works
like,

if you thought it worked that way and knew what you were doing, why did you think your vote had moved the default second duelist?
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That was a derp because I'd thought Saber had an existing vote that I'd previously recognized as not being there
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”