Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I have Beige as scum more or less via process of elimination. There are many others I find townier. Beige is not LHF by any stretch of the imagination, I just have not seen anything that points to them being town, and at this point of the game I am good with that.

I believe I had some homework to do. I was going to investigate... Rose and Knight Rainbow?

Skimmed Rose's ISO, there's nothing I find blatantly bad. Rose, do answer Chart's exercise. I am curious to hear more about your thoughts on each pairing (or just which ones you like and don't like). Also, what do you think of your partner?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

*This* close to saying yolo and having Rose/Indigo endgame.

Nah, just kidding, Azure was a good reminder of why that doesn't work.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Not really sure about Rainbow to be honest.

Starting to get kind of set in my ways that Beige/Lav make up the first two scum members. That would make that one early game interaction when Beige objected to Lav/I's marriage, Lav ignored, and all that theatre. Which isn't terribly unbelievable, why would you be scared of your scum partner?

While on one hand I want to say Lav is much too quick to assume it must be a S/S pairing WIFOM kill, I'm not sure what I'd expect town to say in her stead if they believe me to be town so highly.

At the moment I would have Chart/Beige leave. I think they're T/S or S/S almost assuredly (although S/S would be a surprise to me).

After they're gone, the question of "Does an S/S pairing exist" will be weigh even heavier on my mind. It's more or less the only way Lav is town.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

You say I am poe and then mention you're looking over other people's isos for the first time in the same post.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Knight Chartreuse »

In post 852, Knight Crimson wrote:Not really sure about Rainbow to be honest.

Starting to get kind of set in my ways that Beige/Lav make up the first two scum members. That would make that one early game interaction when Beige objected to Lav/I's marriage, Lav ignored, and all that theatre. Which isn't terribly unbelievable, why would you be scared of your scum partner?

While on one hand I want to say Lav is much too quick to assume it must be a S/S pairing WIFOM kill, I'm not sure what I'd expect town to say in her stead if they believe me to be town so highly.

At the moment I would have Chart/Beige leave. I think they're T/S or S/S almost assuredly (although S/S would be a surprise to me).

After they're gone, the question of "Does an S/S pairing exist" will be weigh even heavier on my mind. It's more or less the only way Lav is town.
See I am kinda like. Lavender is committing a lot of scum tells and I think Lavender scum is the only way you’re town tbh.

The not having anyone to push is relatively a scumtell and based on the heat map so far it looks like Rose + Indigo is TvT but scarily also Beige is town possibly. It’s possible Beige is scum but I agree Rose+Indigo is probably the TvT pairing.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:33 pm

It’s a matter of if Beige is also a T or this is a bus. There’s no counter pressure on Beige and the way I am on the end of Beige’s list yet no pushing on me is a bit sus.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:37 pm

In post 722, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 707, The Rainbow Knight wrote:oh that neighborhood

she told me you were very townie and we mostly talked about how amazing our dates were and how Azure should eat a bag of rocks.

I asked her for her readslist/your readslist but she didn't give me anything so I think maybe she didn't trust me?
Who did you hood?
This doesn’t seem answered. I am curious who Rainbow hooded with their +1
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:42 pm

In post 669, Hectic wrote:
VOTE COUNT 3.1

[8] Not Voting:
Knight Beige, Knight Chartreuse, Knight Crimson, Knight Daffodil, Knight Indigo, Knight Lavender, Knight Rose, The Rainbow Knight

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-10-19 13:37:43).

[4] Current Palettes:

Knight Crimson - Knight Lavender
Knight Beige - Knight Chartreuse
Knight Daffodil - The Rainbow Knight
Knight Rose - Knight Indigo
My solve right now is Daffodil and Rainbow Knight + Lavender. If that is incorrect I am thinking one of them is town and the other is scum and Beige is scum. I think both match the heat mapping so far perfectly.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 853, Knight Beige wrote:You say I am poe and then mention you're looking over other people's isos for the first time in the same post.
I know, I know, I'm good.

Rainbow was really the only player I actively didn't try to read. Rose was more of a retry.

I have reasonable certainty Indigo/Chart/Me/Daff contains 0-1 scum.

That leaves 2-3 in Rainbow/Rose/Lavender/Beige.

I also somewhat think the only potential S/S pairing is you/Chart. Maybe I'd need to review the dances, though. I don't think Rainbow/Daff are S/S at all. Indigo/Rose would also surprise me but I am a little more sympathetic to that one.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I'm gonna need a little bit of convincing on Daff/Rainbow S/S. It feels like Daff should be town.

Granted it's only as strong as a read as I can really muster in this situation. I think Daff's idea that Rose/Indigo are T/T is a good look. It's an especially odd take for your current scumteam pairing. I also think Daff's paranoia about Rainbow comes off genuine.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:52 pm

In post 859, Knight Crimson wrote:I'm gonna need a little bit of convincing on Daff/Rainbow S/S. It feels like Daff should be town.

Granted it's only as strong as a read as I can really muster in this situation. I think Daff's idea that Rose/Indigo are T/T is a good look. It's an especially odd take for your current scumteam pairing. I also think Daff's paranoia about Rainbow comes off genuine.
I think Daff + Rainbow try to win it by flipping Beige or use the fact Beige is scum to buy another day.
It’s more going to be an extremely uphill climb to explain.

People’reads tend to be stickier than most people care to admit. A Townie response when burgundy flipped town would be “Hey wait a minute a lot of townread voices pushed Burgundy. Burgundy is town”. There wasn’t any defense of burgundy. So much so Azure was convinced Burgundy was scum to yolo. This is a neon sign D1 reads were wrong. Yet instead of opening with reassess it was open with pessimism.

This means initial reads are bad.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:58 pm

In post 42, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 21, The Rainbow Knight wrote:I would like someone to sweep me off my feet.

My ideal dance partner will have to be charming, dashing, witty and kind.

He must be able to protect me during a storm,
be gentle in times of storm and turmoil,
be a rock that I can rest peacefully knowing that I can trust.
be the laughter that I can count on to cheer me up.

I must warn you about myself.
I am very very very paranoid,
Skittish to a fault almost.
I will stay up nights worrying about your alignment.

I promise I will give you time, support, and more thoughts than you care to read.
I will support you, treasure you, and protect you as long as I trust you.
Show me what lies inside your heart and trust me to see you for what your true alignment is.
I like you. It may be a faint hope, but I'll endeavor to live up to your standards.
In post 10, Knight Daffodil wrote:
It is my suspicion that the Rainbow Knight can be trusted. But I won't assume it until proven.

I hope nobody has chosen to view my messages on Sepia.
In post 437, Knight Daffodil wrote:I wished to see whether Indigo would swoop in and impress me. It didn ot seem especially likely, but I wouldn't wish to regret not giving them a chance. Now, I'm not saying they're scum, but I don't believe they're the one for me. As such, and I see this is mildly awkward in light of the above post but I dont really care,
Lady Rainbow, may I have this dance?
In post 674, Knight Daffodil wrote:What in the ever loving fuck is that nightkill?

Rainbow and I were convinced we would die, and I have to admit it makes me nervous that we didn't.
In post 675, Knight Daffodil wrote:I feel like the only way that nightkill makes sense is if Rose and Indigo are town.

Maybe it's wifom, but... wow
In post 792, Knight Daffodil wrote:I am building in uncertainty. I may be wrong. If you are 20% likely to be scum, Beige is 70%, Lavender is 80% and Crimson is 0%, then it's better to elim Beige/you even if Lavender were my #1 pick.
We also reach the same conclusions yet Daffodil is saying them yet won’t commit.

They open with Rainbow being suspect. They then move to dance with them. Now they are at Rose + Indigo is the all town team.

This means that we have a good majority of the all town team from at least one member of three palette groups.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:03 pm

In post 803, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 797, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 792, Knight Daffodil wrote:I am building in uncertainty. I may be wrong. If you are 20% likely to be scum, Beige is 70%, Lavender is 80% and Crimson is 0%, then it's better to elim Beige/you even if Lavender were my #1 pick.
That’s not how any of that works. I think you’re trying to use percentages to buddy me up but in that scenario you elim Lavender, unless you believe 2-1-0 is more likely. The scenario you presented only works if you believe that. However you seem way too tunnelvisiony. Let’s say you’re right Beige is scum: I flip town. Then there is a minimum one other scum team. (In that world I know there is two). This is why you always elim your number one pick for scum regardless of the alignment of the other player. If you just rip off the bandaid and assume you will end up elimming the partner town it goes better.

You also dodged my experiment why?
I think an S-S pair existing is possible.

I am also starting to think you're determined to have a problem with me if you're going to take issue with something as inconsequential as a number I pulled out of my ass.

Because I'm posting from class, but here's your experiment: Beige, you, Lavender, Rose.
Yet this is their experiment. Rose / Indigo is the TvT team but they want to elim Rose.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:07 pm

In post 858, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 853, Knight Beige wrote:You say I am poe and then mention you're looking over other people's isos for the first time in the same post.
I know, I know, I'm good.

Rainbow was really the only player I actively didn't try to read. Rose was more of a retry.

I have reasonable certainty Indigo/Chart/Me/Daff contains 0-1 scum.

That leaves 2-3 in Rainbow/Rose/Lavender/Beige.

I also somewhat think the only potential S/S pairing is you/Chart. Maybe I'd need to review the dances, though. I don't think Rainbow/Daff are S/S at all. Indigo/Rose would also surprise me but I am a little more sympathetic to that one.
I think the problem is the smart elim is Lavender here. I think Lav flips scum you flip town.

Then it turns into a Daff+Knight, Beige + Me, Rose+Indigo pairing.

Then Rose + Indigo the all town team decides if Daff+Knight is SvS or Daff + Knight is one town/one scum

However I don’t think that’s realistically what happens.

I think scum have an agenda to win so I think they are pushing Beige as winning now instead of slow playing but I am not 100% sure. So I think Lavender is the safer option.

I just don’t think it happens.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:13 pm

In post 826, Knight Lavender wrote:There were my reads during my reread over night two, independent of pairings:

{Chartreuse, Marigold, Rainbow, Crimson}

{Indigo, Daffodil}

{Beige, Seafoam}

{Rose}

The flip of a "middle to lower" pack T-T pair makes me think we're going full on mind games, as I mentioned before. I suspect we've got a S-S pair with a deepwolf paired to a non-deepwolf.

Now the currently living pairings with my original reads applied...

Knight Crimson - Knight Lavender

Knight Beige
-
Knight Chartreuse

Knight Daffodil
-
The Rainbow Knight

Knight Rose
-
Knight Indigo

I don't have enough scum in there.... If there's a S-S pairing, it pretty much has to be Rose-Indigo..... but with how the end of day zero went down, I'm not really sure that it's the case? If I take back the rainbow hood stuff I set aside, it is POSISBLE that rainbow-daffy are both extremely competent deep wolf players and that's why everything feels lopsided. Crimson is 50000000% town and the only way they die if by leaving the dance or we get voted, I am 100% firm that crimmy's town and never leaving. I had flashes of paranoia but then I re-read the day one ISO.

Rainbow.... what made you choose to neighborize me exactly?

Do people think that rainbow could have genuinely missed the reads I sent her?
Oh there’s the rainbow hood.

And there’s not a reason Lavender could have asked Rainbow in the hood?

I think Lavender is just exhausted newb scum or someone who doesn’t like scum. So they put the team that absolutely wins as red and one piggyback as maybe.

Like maybe I can’t word good or something but if I had a day vig I would shoot Lavender
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

Can we get a transcription of the Rainbow-Lavender hood?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 770, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 769, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 730, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 136, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 131, The Rainbow Knight wrote:Beige who do you town read of the cool people?
Azure and Lavender
Beige, why was Lavender your top tr? Her ISO seemed a hard null to me on D1.
Beige, I would really like you to answer this.
I didn't say Lavender was my top tr

I said they were one of two of the cool knights that I was townreading

Why twist my words?

Regardless the answer to that is feels and their engagement
This is the second time you have misconstrued my intent.

I’m not a fan of your reasoning. “Feels” tells me absolutely nothing and what “engagement”?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 771, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 768, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 766, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 737, Knight Indigo wrote:It would really help to get Beige and Lavender’s thoughts.
Day just started don't act like I'm lurking and not doing anything.
I think that’s kind’ve an over reaction, don’t you?
No I don't. That's a very tame reaction.
Are you trolling me here?

A “tame” reaction to my saying it would help me if you and Lavender posted?

*smdh*. :shifty:
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 773, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 748, Knight Daffodil wrote:You said it was a false narrative that we have to bet the game today. Indeed we don't, but I don't feel that's what Rainbow asked. Eventually, we will have to bet the game, and it's a way of asking about read strength too.

Maybe this doesn't matter idk.
This feels very gaslighty. Has anyone explained why they TR Daffodil?
Explain?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 775, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 752, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 739, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 731, Knight Chartreuse wrote:If I recall correctly someone said the general pattern was that scum were in the less active people in prior dances. That is seems false now. I am busy with charts. Can someone look up who? I think they might be scum.
That would be my date, Lavender. Although I agreed with her (it is true, past dance games follow that pattern).

I believe Rainbow/Daff or Indigo/Rose is the T-T pair.
In post 740, Knight Crimson wrote:
Knight Crimson
-
Knight Lavender

Knight Chartreuse
-
Knight Beige

Knight Daffodil
- The Rainbow Knight
Knight Indigo
- Knight Rose

This is my current interpretation of the game..
And if you were paired with Daff or me, this would be so much easier.

So, we need to extend the next two days as long as possible, so that you and Chartreuse can help me to figure it out. If Rose is town, then I lean to Daffodil being the town in that pair but rn I honestly don’t know.
This imho isn’t how to go about it.

1) Examine each pair including your own. Can either be scum? If so down to elim.

The “lean to Daffodil being town in the pair” doesn’t matter. If there is scum in the pair flip it.

Indigo

Crimson

Rainbow/Rose/Daffodil

Chartreuse

Lavender/Beige

Is currently where I’m at.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 776, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 760, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 644, Knight Daffodil wrote:I currently prefer Indigo to get a pair. I think all three are likely town, but Indigo is likely more capable of escaping the LHF zone.
I really did like this post. God idk, all three of you sound so sincere.
This post is ugly
????

I have a tinfoil that if there actually is an SvS pairing, it would be you and Beige but that’s probably wrong and you’re TvS.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 779, Knight Daffodil wrote:Far from settled, I want to reread. But right now Beige feels like the most likely scum to me and Chart has some equity also, whereas I'm less interested in a Lavender vote partly because Crimson has basically no scum equity.

I was going to vote, but I suppose I shouldn't vote hastily in 5v3.
If that’s true, it would explain so much.

Yes Crimson is my strongest tr.

I’m not sure I trust Chartreuse but I totally trust Crimson, so I agree with you. Still don’t want to rush the day.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 780, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 707, The Rainbow Knight wrote:oh that neighborhood

she told me you were very townie and we mostly talked about how amazing our dates were and how Azure should eat a bag of rocks.

I asked her for her readslist/your readslist but she didn't give me anything so I think maybe she didn't trust me?
WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT THE FUCK.

I posted both my reads and crimson's reads in the same post. Well before the start of this day.

Explain yourself.
In post 380, Knight Lavender wrote:Hmm, I am satisfied with this outcome, and quite honestly think that all three of my fellow knights in the "got a ring on it" club are pure of heart.

If I were to be so greedy, my last "endgame pairing" would be the lady of rainbows with the light calming yellows of daffodils.
Apologies if I missed this but I went though your entire ISO and this is all I could find in terms of a readslist. If I somehow missed the post you’re referencing, can you please requoted it for me? Thanks.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 781, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 778, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 777, Knight Lavender wrote:I just got home, and apparently this game is now that one meme with the guy delivering pizza to the burning building.

Is this not transparently a WIFOM shot to cover a S-S pairing by getting a wider pool of elims on T-T pairs?

Because in the hot seat, that is exactly the play I would have made.

Somebody on the mafia team is a fellow lover of mind games, it would seem.
Can you explain this post again because it doesn't make sense to me
I think there's potentially a scum S-S pairing, with one deepwolf paired to one LHF scum. By making a WIFOM kill in the "middle fo the pack" T-T pairings, they increase paranoia on the remaining T-T pairs, which at this point in time I believe is my own, and one more. Remember, even if there's a S-S pairing, a T-T pairflip is game over. This increases their target size from one to two. I would say the other is rainbow's, but she outright LIED about the reads in the hood so now I don't know.
Where did she lie? What reads did she lie about?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 790, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 788, Knight Beige wrote:Why is Crimson off the table for you?
-Their day 0 effortposts looked like genuine scumhunting
-Their current reads are not angling for their own survival
+1
A
COOL
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”