Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 832, Knight Beige wrote:Oh you mean for s-s?

I also think that is unlikely
???

You have me as your second strongest sr next to Rose. :shifty:
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 835, Knight Beige wrote:I thought I was pretty widely townread yesterday but everyone seems to have me at null or scum. Did I misinterpret or was there a big reads shift?
In post 788, Knight Beige wrote:Why is Crimson off the table for you?
In post 819, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 789, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
I think let’s run an experiment:

Who is on the table for each player? No explanations just answer it. I have a theory.
Rose, Indigo, Daffodil, Crimson, Chartreuse
Does #788 and #819 answer your question?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 819, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 789, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
I think let’s run an experiment:

Who is on the table for each player? No explanations just answer it. I have a theory.
Rose, Indigo, Daffodil, Crimson, Chartreuse
I don’t tr this elim order. You have both me/Rose and Daffodil/Rainbow before Crimson/Lavender and your pairing last. So even if your going to argue Rainbow as your top tr, you totally endgame with this readslist and I think that once both me/Rose, Rainbow/Daffodil are eliminated, we lose. One if not both are T - T in this game.

So, I still don’t know about Chartreuse but this is my current updated readslist:

Indigo
Crimson
Rainbow/Daffodil/Rose
Chartreuse
Lavender
Beige

Yes, my only change is having Beige last from being tied with Lavender.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 825, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 824, Knight Daffodil wrote:I'm less likely to scumhunt while you're ordering me around and talking down to me. So kindly piss off with that.
Then don’t talk down to the whole thread with “we’re gonna lose” and “let’s aim for something that may not exist”. Because it brings down the morale of the whole game. So piss off with that. Identify who is scum. I don’t want this wishy washy what if crap.

If you think Beige is scum push Beige.
If you think I am scum push me.

If you’re unsure ask.
I think Beige is scum and probably with Lavender. You are still lower than both Crimson and my three way tie between Rainbow/Rose/Daffodil.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 898, Knight Chartreuse wrote:I can’t until a certain player responds sorry. It ruins my reaction test. If they haven’t responded by 24 hours then I will.
All good.
In post 899, Knight Indigo wrote:How is Rose your #1 sr? And Beige is orange-gold or something?

I would be extremely interested in explaining your srs on both me and Rose but especially me.

Rose has been really solvey ib our PT and when I asked why she hadn’t posted more in the main thread, she explained she was having internet issues.

At any rate, your readslist is still better than Beige’s - with the exception of having Beige as a null and Rose as red, so even if it weren’t for me possible SvS paranoia, I have real trouble believing Beige’s readslist is town.
Lav is solvey in my PT. Do you have other reasons for townreading Rose?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:19 am

Post by The Rainbow Knight »

In post 893, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 892, Knight Crimson wrote:Not necessarily, Beige could be with Rose and trying to play into the Xylo that needs me to townread Rose over Lavender.
(@Indigo)

Right now I think Daffodil/Rainbow should be making their way towards the exit.
I'm ok with exiting tonight if you are willing to eat crow if the S/S pair was actually Chart/Beige like I've been saying all along.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:20 am

Post by The Rainbow Knight »

If Daffodil actually was scum and I've been misreading him all along then all the more glory to you I guess?
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Hm... I am individually more certain that Beige in their pairing is scum than either of you, true. Chart is very deadset on Beige being town over Lavender, so it is technically possible they are trying to ward off that S/S pairing going first.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

If Chart cannot be trusted, it's best to take out that pairing, yeah. To be honest I don't think we lose ever if we have that pair go first. If they flip S/S, then I think we can solve the game from there. But I am very strongly thinking S/T at least, which means we get to keep playing.

If Chart/Beige are S/S we will lose on Rainbow/Daff's exit, which is a bit of a pain. Chart lockscumming Lav and townreading Beige is extremely good for S/S Chart/Beige obviously, they're going to win very very soon.

Sigh, now I'm worried about that. Have I mentioned I'm annoyed we didn't get a D2?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Does anyone here think Chart/Beige is T/T?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Knight Chartreuse »

In post 908, Knight Crimson wrote:If Chart cannot be trusted, it's best to take out that pairing, yeah. To be honest I don't think we lose ever if we have that pair go first. If they flip S/S, then I think we can solve the game from there. But I am very strongly thinking S/T at least, which means we get to keep playing.

If Chart/Beige are S/S we will lose on Rainbow/Daff's exit, which is a bit of a pain. Chart lockscumming Lav and townreading Beige is extremely good for S/S Chart/Beige obviously, they're going to win very very soon.

Sigh, now I'm worried about that. Have I mentioned I'm annoyed we didn't get a D2?
You misunderstand. I don’t townread Beige. I just consider it a possibility based on the heat map

My concern is two fold
1) We insta lose (possible not probable)
2) If I leave then no one elims Daff/Knight after
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:35 am

In post 906, The Rainbow Knight wrote:If Daffodil actually was scum and I've been misreading him all along then all the more glory to you I guess?
Oh yeah the scum is Rainbow. Now I can answer what I need to.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh I did misunderstand then yeah.

Im pretty sure that if you leave and you're T/S, then Rainbow/Daff are getting dunked. Obviously if you're S/S things would get kind of spicy.

So I think the question at this point is:

Which of these worlds is more likely: Rainbow/Daff T/T or Chart/Beige T/T. Neither have to exist but if one does we will lose eliminating them right now.

In my opinion Chart/Beige isn't going to be T/T. I don't really think Rainbow/Daff is either but if Chart is actually scum then I would expect them to be.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:40 am

In post 898, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 896, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 864, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 826, Knight Lavender wrote:There were my reads during my reread over night two, independent of pairings:

{Chartreuse, Marigold, Rainbow, Crimson}

{Indigo, Daffodil}

{Beige, Seafoam}

{Rose}

The flip of a "middle to lower" pack T-T pair makes me think we're going full on mind games, as I mentioned before. I suspect we've got a S-S pair with a deepwolf paired to a non-deepwolf.

Now the currently living pairings with my original reads applied...

Knight Crimson - Knight Lavender

Knight Beige
-
Knight Chartreuse

Knight Daffodil
-
The Rainbow Knight

Knight Rose
-
Knight Indigo

I don't have enough scum in there.... If there's a S-S pairing, it pretty much has to be Rose-Indigo..... but with how the end of day zero went down, I'm not really sure that it's the case? If I take back the rainbow hood stuff I set aside, it is POSISBLE that rainbow-daffy are both extremely competent deep wolf players and that's why everything feels lopsided. Crimson is 50000000% town and the only way they die if by leaving the dance or we get voted, I am 100% firm that crimmy's town and never leaving. I had flashes of paranoia but then I re-read the day one ISO.

Rainbow.... what made you choose to neighborize me exactly?

Do people think that rainbow could have genuinely missed the reads I sent her?
Oh there’s the rainbow hood.

And there’s not a reason Lavender could have asked Rainbow in the hood?

I think Lavender is just exhausted newb scum or someone who doesn’t like scum. So they put the team that absolutely wins as red and one piggyback as maybe.

Like maybe I can’t word good or something but if I had a day vig I would shoot Lavender
Talk to me about this a little bit. You mention Lav's reads ping you hard. As Lav's partner, I can tell you she does not give me the impression she is newbscum. Definitely not.

I'm a little unsure what your exact point about the readslist is.
I can’t until a certain player responds sorry. It ruins my reaction test. If they haven’t responded by 24 hours then I will.
It’s a common scum problem to have too many townreads. It gets exacerbated by this likely 1-1-1 setup. Lav feels Beige as the okay sacrifice to make in that scenario. To mitigate this there’s usually a ranking system or some kind of “well shit I dunno what to do”. Instead Lav is tunneled on Rose and never makes a push. These are things that scum who don’t want to change the gamestate do.

Losing the most townread scum Knight is not an option. Beige and Lav’s heat maps both exclude Rainbow altogether as an elim. This means Knight is the clue that holds shit together.

Instead Rainbow zooms in on your posts and just completely ignored the walls in general. Combining this with Beige saying “I don’t get what 864 (iirc that’s the post number) means” paraphrased means scum deliberately ignored the content.

Final answer is Beige Rainbow Knight Lavender.

Any questions before I vote leave?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

What differentiates Rose from Lav (and the rest) in your mind? Rose straight up feels unreadable to me and could be scum in place of Lav.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:44 am

In post 914, Knight Crimson wrote:What differentiates Rose from Lav (and the rest) in your mind? Rose straight up feels unreadable to me and could be scum in place of Lav.
Lav’s posts have way too many scum tells.

Rose on the other hand reads as discouraged which is why Daff/Rainbow’s posting is so bad.

Rose doesn’t read like a scum about to win. In bad situations the non posters are more than likely town.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

It's true Lav hasn't pushed for Rose. But I haven't exactly pushed for anyone either. What if Lav is simply not making pushes? Maybe scum generally has more townreads than scumreads, but do consider there were only 6 players for Lav to read and we have really shitty levels of content to work with.

pedit: I see. Rose's inactivity could be unrelated to the game though, no?

I know I'm playing contrarian here but it is very nice to get to know your thoughts.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:46 am

In post 839, Knight Rose wrote:
In post 710, The Rainbow Knight wrote:the seafoam kill really is throwing me for a loop because Daffodil said he suspected seafoam and now seafoam is dead so I don't know if he would kill his own suspect just to make me townread him.

But he's also telling me he feels uneasy about me which implies he will be leaving me at some point and I'm not sure if it's performative or real.
I don't think you can really read into Daffodil's comments on Seafoam.
I also don't think "feeling uneasy"="leave at some point".
In post 727, Knight Chartreuse wrote:I expect scum are more desperate than town because they have to shade the dual town hood.
I mean they do have time and opportunity to bus/set up for later days. There won't be any nightkills from now. I would think town are quite desperate right now.

Also, I now think maybe Chart isn't scummy for pushing Daff and maybe it's just playstyle conflict.
I think here is when I super townread them and started to wonder if Daff is just pocketed by Rainbow.

Rose as scum has 0 incentive to stop me arguing with Daff if they are scum.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:48 am

In post 916, Knight Crimson wrote:It's true Lav hasn't pushed for Rose. But I haven't exactly pushed for anyone either. What if Lav is simply not making pushes? Maybe scum generally has more townreads than scumreads, but do consider there were only 6 players for Lav to read and we have really shitty levels of content to work with.

I know I'm playing contrarian here but it is very nice to get to know your thoughts.
The problem with this is Lav would know before posting their reads are wrong. Only 1 3/4 scumreads means something has to give. Lav would know their reads are wrong before posting and has yet to revise them.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Your argument did come across as a playstyle conflict. Is Rose stopping your argument so much as pointing it out?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 918, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 916, Knight Crimson wrote:It's true Lav hasn't pushed for Rose. But I haven't exactly pushed for anyone either. What if Lav is simply not making pushes? Maybe scum generally has more townreads than scumreads, but do consider there were only 6 players for Lav to read and we have really shitty levels of content to work with.

The problem with this is Lav would know before posting their reads are wrong. Only 1 3/4 scumreads means something has to give. Lav would know their reads are wrong before posting and has yet to revise them.
Come again?

These are the reads Lav had during the night phase, for the record. They weren't created when she posted them on this day.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Damn. I think this game is going to come down to the final pairs. Shit.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:50 am

I don't have enough scum in there.... If there's a S-S pairing, it pretty much has to be Rose-Indigo..... but with how the end of day zero went down, I'm not really sure that it's the case? If I take back the rainbow hood stuff I set aside, it is POSISBLE that rainbow-daffy are both extremely competent deep wolf players and that's why everything feels lopsided.

They even say so here.

So then they are operating on a 1v1v1 architecture and say it’s not you, it’s not themselves. They said me and Beige can’t be SvS. They aren’t thinking through the conclusion means elim Daff/Rainbow

Both Lav and Beige ignored mentioning their scumbuddies as elim options.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:52 am

In post 920, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 918, Knight Chartreuse wrote:

Come again?

These are the reads Lav had during the night phase, for the record. They weren't created when she posted them on this day.
Rose is red = 1 scumread
Beige as orange = 3/4 scumread

1 3/4 < 3 means that Lav knew their reads are bad which means they posted bad reads intentionally.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:53 am

In post 921, Knight Crimson wrote:Damn. I think this game is going to come down to the final pairs. Shit.
I know. That’s why I had to reaction test to solve the game

Because not only am I gambling Beige is scum
I am also gambling you all listen to my reads after I die
A
COOL
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”