Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:03 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1357, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Ari
, you're also voting
T3
from Day 1 like me, but you're town and I'm scum?

If the mod didn’t add another day on D1, I would vote
iv
to end the day + if
T3
would alive in D3, my vote would be parked there again.

Btw, my final will start in an half an hour, so wish me luck...

I think
Ari
and
datsi
isn’t TvT.

Also
@ssbm
, why
MR
is scum to you?

I never saw 2 ic before, what kind of mafia pr can have for multiple ic?
In post 1367, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1363, Datisi wrote:
In post 1352, Aristeia wrote:Datisi votes for T3 -> 5 votes <says it's NM-1, it's not>
5 votes (with 7 to yeet) *is* nm-1 though

i'm gonna write freely and see where i end up

alive people are -
datisi
, margot, salsa, ari, kyouko,
enchant
, gamma, chaos
i'm town, enchant is ic, that leaves 2 scum in the remaining 6

if we're in the easy world - margot is town for her post that buried iv, kyouko is town for the relatively early vote on iv, ari is town for her attacks on iv and accusing him of manipulation, and chaos was attacking iv for a long while and didn't budge.

in that easy world, that leaves gamma and salsa. i am interested in what those two will present today.

however, the other two i kinda wanna be cautious about are kyouko and margot. kyouko is *probably* not scum because i recall someone saying her scumgame is flat and that she was efforting this game or making cases or whatever, but eh. margot, while her post on iv was pretty solid and helped convince our ic to vote there, it keeps nagging at me that that vote was made a bit lateish on the wagon, in a position where she couldn't have voted t3 since she kept defending him

(sidenote, this is what i was thinking of on d1 when i said i was feeling cold feet on margot/t3, i thought there was a mason soft there)

i'm still not feeling like playing mafia right now so these are notes for people to know vaguely where my head is at if they want to interact with me / for me to know what i want to look at later

vote-wise i'll start here: VOTE: salsabil
I was the one who said
ssbm
is flat as a scum.

I'm still townlocking
Datisi
and
MR
(if these 2 are scums then we're lost alredy!)

I has suspicion about
Enchant
slot due to
Mew
but now they're also clear which left 1 scums in this:

datsi
/
Ari

where I'm leaning towards town!
Ari
because of her
iv
push [if it's staged then we're already lost! (2)]

And the other scum in this:

ssbm
/
CO

where I townread
ssbm
independently and townread
CO
for the
iv
push. I need to re-read from D1 to figure this but if my townblock is accurate then that means scum was bussed
iv

VOTE: datsi
These quotes make it seem like you would be suspecting Ari more here, what makes me more likely to be scum?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Enchant »

AFTER I DIE, I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER SALSA DO YOU HEAR ME FOREVER.

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS BAD MAFIA PLAY OR BAD TOWN PLAY, BUT IF YOU TOWN, YOU KNOW TWO CONFIRMED TOWNIES. YOU ARE ALSO CONFIRMED TOWNIE.
YOU HAVE AROUND 50% CHANCE BY VOTING ON RANDOM AND HIT MAFIA.

And.
You choose this?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I get the feeling from rereading (reading Datisi in ISO on D1 with the mod) that Datisi's interactions with IV on D1 were the kind scum has with a dead weight partner. I feel like there are several posts that look to be saying "you'd better play this game or I'm going to bus you for towncred." Conversely, when I examine Margot and Aristeia, I feel like their suspicions of IV are much more natural and genuine. There is even a time where Datisi "shitposts" (his own words) complaining sarcastically about "why couldn't [IV] have been TRed after scum!me pushed him (as a buddy) in 2175?"

Like the theatre has gone so well that Datisi can't resist adding this. I feel like Datisi is the most likely IV partner at the table. As deadline of D1 approached, after the T3 wagon he was on stalled, he tried to start wagons on both Dwlee and me. I was voting Dwlee and Datisi joined me, then shortly after he swapped around and joined Datsi in voting me. It seems weird to go from voting with me on my vanity wagon so close to deadline to voting me with Gamma on Gamma's vanity wagon. If he was really looking for consolidation, I don't think joining a vanity wagon is the play. I feel like he was looking for alternatives to IV who could easily have become the default information elim for D1 due to the large focus on him D1.

I feel like the reason he ended up on IV in the first place is, his pushes on townies were not panning out. When he first voted IV it was just "this is always a good vote." Then he quickly swapped elsewhere (T3, if memory serves me), and only came back to IV after Dwlee started pushing him because "IV no post." Then, as the wagon died down, he expressed how he might have been wrong on IV, and his next act was to check in on Aristeia's readslist and ask why IV is at the bottom. From the outside, it seems like Aristeia would be by far the easiest townie at the table for scum!Datisi to pocket. It's not impossible they are S/S but it seems very unlikely.

I think Datisi was obviously rolefishing when he kept pushing me as hard as he did to explain my Datsi TR. From scum!his perspective, it would look like Datsi had FNed me, or like I had tracked Datsi to N_M and deduced he was the vig, or like I had copped Datsi (and for some reason decided to draw a lot of attention to myself to claim an inno lmao). I think town keeps their mouth shut in that situation and lets it ride another day, especially if they think it's possible I'm an alignment cop.

As for a possible Datisi partner, I am still working on it. Right now I would say Chaos, simply.because I'm removing Aristea and Margot from POE due to their conviction on IV. I actually arrived at Datisi's ISO because I strongly suspected Chaos, and was looking for his partner, but this feels more correct.

I also dont think Chaos would come in pushing Salsa if they are partnered, though I dont like the lack of mention of Chaos in IV's posts.

I'll still be examining everyone else as Datisi partners but Datisi/Chaos seems correct

I'll start here VOTE: Datisi

Salsa, if you're town, please learn from last time and unvote. Like Enchant was saying, you have a 50% shot at hitting scum today, assuming you're town. Dont throw it away.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Continuing @Salsa, you dont even need to have good reads to have a good chance at hitting scum toDay. We dont gain anything from seeing you flip green.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1650, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1357, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Ari
, you're also voting
T3
from Day 1 like me, but you're town and I'm scum?

If the mod didn’t add another day on D1, I would vote
iv
to end the day + if
T3
would alive in D3, my vote would be parked there again.

Btw, my final will start in an half an hour, so wish me luck...

I think
Ari
and
datsi
isn’t TvT.

Also
@ssbm
, why
MR
is scum to you?

I never saw 2 ic before, what kind of mafia pr can have for multiple ic?
In post 1367, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1363, Datisi wrote:
In post 1352, Aristeia wrote:Datisi votes for T3 -> 5 votes <says it's NM-1, it's not>
5 votes (with 7 to yeet) *is* nm-1 though

i'm gonna write freely and see where i end up

alive people are -
datisi
, margot, salsa, ari, kyouko,
enchant
, gamma, chaos
i'm town, enchant is ic, that leaves 2 scum in the remaining 6

if we're in the easy world - margot is town for her post that buried iv, kyouko is town for the relatively early vote on iv, ari is town for her attacks on iv and accusing him of manipulation, and chaos was attacking iv for a long while and didn't budge.

in that easy world, that leaves gamma and salsa. i am interested in what those two will present today.

however, the other two i kinda wanna be cautious about are kyouko and margot. kyouko is *probably* not scum because i recall someone saying her scumgame is flat and that she was efforting this game or making cases or whatever, but eh. margot, while her post on iv was pretty solid and helped convince our ic to vote there, it keeps nagging at me that that vote was made a bit lateish on the wagon, in a position where she couldn't have voted t3 since she kept defending him

(sidenote, this is what i was thinking of on d1 when i said i was feeling cold feet on margot/t3, i thought there was a mason soft there)

i'm still not feeling like playing mafia right now so these are notes for people to know vaguely where my head is at if they want to interact with me / for me to know what i want to look at later

vote-wise i'll start here: VOTE: salsabil
I was the one who said
ssbm
is flat as a scum.

I'm still townlocking
Datisi
and
MR
(if these 2 are scums then we're lost alredy!)

I has suspicion about
Enchant
slot due to
Mew
but now they're also clear which left 1 scums in this:

datsi
/
Ari

where I'm leaning towards town!
Ari
because of her
iv
push [if it's staged then we're already lost! (2)]

And the other scum in this:

ssbm
/
CO

where I townread
ssbm
independently and townread
CO
for the
iv
push. I need to re-read from D1 to figure this but if my townblock is accurate then that means scum was bussed
iv

VOTE: datsi
These quotes make it seem like you would be suspecting Ari more here, what makes me more likely to be scum?
In the scenario where
datsi
was town,
Ari
was scum to me where I was betting everything on
datsi
being scum but being wronged again for the 3rd time in a row and I don’t anything rn, don't have any confidence about anything anymore, nothing make sense to me at all! Also my strong townread from D1 (
Datisi
) said
Ari
won't be confscum even if
datsi
flipped green + I'm not confident + I think
Datisi
&
MR
both are towns so, one of you and
ssbm
has to be scum where
ssbm
is confirmed town which left you.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1651, Enchant wrote:AFTER I DIE, I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER SALSA DO YOU HEAR ME FOREVER.

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS BAD MAFIA PLAY OR BAD TOWN PLAY, BUT IF YOU TOWN, YOU KNOW TWO CONFIRMED TOWNIES. YOU ARE ALSO CONFIRMED TOWNIE.
YOU HAVE AROUND 50% CHANCE BY VOTING ON RANDOM AND HIT MAFIA.

And.
You choose this?
I mean, I'm a bad player as alignment (not sure if I'll continue to play mafia games anymore).

Remember the game where you self voted because you knew scum will use you against town and you can't prove you're town? I didn’t understand the reasoning behind your decision then but now I understand perfectly. Now, scum has more reason to keep me alive and I can't prove to any of you that I'm town, I really don't know what to atm...
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Aristeia »

im honestly very scared that kyouko is right
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Aristeia »

i would like to sheep what enchant/kyouko think because I know I can't trust myself to be objective about Datisi
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Continuing @Salsa, you dont even need to have good reads to have a good chance at hitting scum toDay. We dont gain anything from seeing you flip green.
If I unvote now, I'm telling you, everyone of them will jump on me by telling I'm theatring or something which will make things worse. But think logically, I'm the dead weight here, even if I won't be eliminated this day, I'll be chopping block on the next day again, then again in elo. I REALLY don't know how to prove I'm town and you can't trust me only because I'm telling you that I'm town but not providing anything (which I don’t have anything to present neither I know what to do).

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think I've played with Enchant 3 times not counting this game, 2 he was scum and 1 town. When he was town he had decent reads iirc so I'm curious as to what he comes up with
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1656, Aristeia wrote:im honestly very scared that kyouko is right
In post 1657, Aristeia wrote:i would like to sheep what enchant/kyouko think because I know I can't trust myself to be objective about Datisi
this feels like utter bullshit.

VOTE: aristeia

i don't believe at all that you'd actually have trouble reading me right. your read on me is never based only on emotion, you've shown you know how to read my play. if you think i'm scum, say that i'm scum. give your arguments. but you won't, because you know i'm not, so you're going to hide behind the conftown who happens to scumread me and then tomorrow cry over what you've done and push another misyeet, yeah?

i'm on mod duty rn, so i'll respond to margot/kyouko after that, but i wanted to pop in to call out whatever this is.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Aristeia »

I am not sure if I would be more hurt by this if Datisi was mafia or if he was town.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Aristeia »

I am not going to vote for you because I can't do that to you and some part of me still thinks you are town.

I am town

If you are mafia there are 4 other townies who can vote for you.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Aristeia »

its not my fault you are never around
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1663, Aristeia wrote:its not my fault you are never around
?

take a stance. what is your read on me.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Aristeia »

i don't know
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Aristeia »

i feel like the way you interacted with iv was ++town but you've fallen off so far since then.

you feel coasty in a weird way

like you will show up to complain about things after we stumble but you aren't invested in stopping us from stumbling.

even now you feel extremely reactive and its weird that your read on me would flip that much.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOD!!!

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

you're one day early but thanks lol
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1666, Aristeia wrote:like you will show up to complain about things after we stumble but you aren't invested in stopping us from stumbling.

even now you feel extremely reactive and its weird that your read on me would flip that much.
the first part can only be applied to gamma, realistically. i said why i wasn't "invested" in stopping that yeet, i didn't have anything else that i felt confident enough to strongarm through when it was pretty clear the game was locked on him and wouldn't be able to properly continue without his death and his flip because if the day's yeet was wrong, y'all would've gone back to him.

i'm invested now. those of you who aren't conftown are to give actual partner reads now. the way everyone pretty much handwaved my worries about gamma's yeet was bad.

call me reactive, but tell me why is that supposed to be scummy. and my read on you didn't flip solely because of your suspicion on me. it flipped because gamma flipped green (second misyeet in a row you pushed through), you entered the day egging on a salsa yeet (despite her being pretty much your only suspect besides gamma yesterday and gamma flipping green - no reevaluation anywhere?), and as soon as you're able to egg me on and hide behind a conftown, you jump on it. it's getting worse and worse.
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1669, Datisi wrote:call me reactive, but tell me why is that supposed to be scummy. and my read on you didn't flip solely because of your suspicion on me. it flipped because gamma flipped green (second misyeet in a row you pushed through), you entered the day egging on a salsa yeet (despite her being pretty much your only suspect besides gamma yesterday and gamma flipping green - no reevaluation anywhere?), and as soon as you're able to egg me on and hide behind a conftown, you jump on it. it's getting worse and worse.
because you don't feel like you care tbh.

you say i am pushing miselims thru but at least im pushing what i believe in.

i dont even know what you believe in.

i didnt start the day egging on a salsa yeet i said she was my top suspect but when the votes starting flying i said we should slow down.

if your read on me flipped when gamma flipped green then why did you ask me about who i susp and then do nothing when salsa got run up?

you really were ok with me running up yet another player when your read on me had already flipped and salsa was getting votes?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Aristeia »

like your play literally doesnt make sense from town you unless you are incredibly disengaged and too busy with rl to be playing
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1670, Aristeia wrote:if your read on me flipped when gamma flipped green then why did you ask me about who i susp and then do nothing when salsa got run up?

you really were ok with me running up yet another player when your read on me had already flipped and salsa was getting votes?
??????

she got "run up" to two votes, and then margot unvoted - both of those things happened while i was asleep. by the time i checked the thread, she was on one vote, and she told everyone to wait for her to post things. what exactly do you expect for me to do there? like, i literally said "i want everyone who is voting to give a clear stance on who is the partner of the person they're voting", what do you imagine i was gonna do there when she was on one (1) vote and on standby while we were waiting for her to get back?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Datisi »

like you're saying i was ok with you running salsa up, but (1) by the time i checked the thread, her being "run up" is an exaggeration, (2) i literally said i want more justification from people who are voting so what is your issue here?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Aristeia »

i expect you to say ari is probly scum and dont vote for salsa?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”