Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Datisi »

yes, but the "am i wrong though?" has been running in the background of my brain since i wasn't able to get a clear case on your potential partner.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Aristeia »

datisi do u have any idea how scummy you have to be for
me
to think you might be mafia?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Datisi »

actually very little, considering how good your read on me usually is, if memory serves.

do you wanna point out why me getting pissy is actually the bad look you're making it out to be, or...?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:20 am

Post by MargotRosa »

I know this is very high stakes and everything, but I want to just leave a minute's silence for Salsa's happy birthday to the mod, because reading that in massive aqua capital letters halfway through the emotional FoSing of Datisi was peak deadpan humour, and I've been laughing at it for a solid five minutes
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:21 am

Post by MargotRosa »

I figured honestly figured it had to be Chaos, or you. I thought Chaos was more likely, but after the shitshow that is the last three pages I think it's you. This is process of elimination, but right now that's all I've got.

I was going through everything, and realised that I TRed you and Salsa just because you were both so convincing as Town. It seemed so natural that that was that, and that I can't even remember why I TRd Chaos.

Almost everyone else I have a really strong justification for my TR. Enchant and SSBM are confed already. Ari is Town not because she just seems Town, but because her Town reading me since the start of the day. I've said this before, but this makes no sense as Scum!Ari, and means she had to decide to buddy up to me since the beginning of the day.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1704, MargotRosa wrote:but after the shitshow that is the last three pages I think it's you.
why. you're both saying it's bad but neither of you are actually giving any justification. use your words.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1635, MargotRosa wrote:Current PoE (in order):
Salsabil Faria
ChaosOmega
Aristeia
Datisi
also this was your order before, and ari has been townreading you for much longer than just today, so...?
~M
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:28 am

Post by MargotRosa »

Also, Datisi, your reactions to the tiny amount of pressure you've been getting is ludicrous.

You seemed so in control, and so calm and collected, and as soon as someone pointed out a halfway decent case on you, you've lost it. It's not just a bad look, it's awful. You are spiraling despite the fact that, as far as I can see, you only have one vote.

I also think you know that you are on my list of possible team mates with Salsa, because I've already said it, early in the game. I'm freaked, because it feels like all this energy was being prepped for when I inevitably brought up, again, that you and Salsa were possible partners
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:29 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1705, Datisi wrote:
In post 1704, MargotRosa wrote:but after the shitshow that is the last three pages I think it's you.
why. you're both saying it's bad but neither of you are actually giving any justification. use your words.
This is the most dishonest cutting of message content I have ever seen
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:30 am

Post by MargotRosa »

Every other word in that post explains where my head is at
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:31 am

Post by MargotRosa »

Unless you mean explain why your posting has been a bad look?
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:32 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In which case I suggest getting an ounce of perspective. I have never flipped so hard on another person in my life
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Datisi »

it's not "someone", it's not "halfway decent", and you're still not saying why it is scummy. i get it's not fun to read. i'm not even saying it's townie because frankly i wouldn't have any moral problems in attempting to fake a meltdown if i thought it would help me. but you're not saying *why* it makes me *scum*.

i have no memory of you saying that, especially if it was early in the game. contrary to my title, i don't actually remember every single post made in the games i played in.

pedit: this is re 1707
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Aristeia »

because you frankly don't deserve to be townread so it doesn't make sense for you to be this angry at a scumread.

I have been making every excuse to myself NOT to scumread you when you are barely trying because i keep telling myself you're just RL-challenged etc.

I don't want to suspect you. I want you to be town. but the way you are reacting is just so icky.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Aristeia »

like you were gloriously townie when you were bashing IV's face in for half of day 1.

since then i have no idea where the heck you even went.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1710, MargotRosa wrote:Unless you mean explain why your posting has been a bad look?
In post 1711, MargotRosa wrote:In which case I suggest getting an ounce of perspective. I have never flipped so hard on another person in my life
that is what i was asking, yes. that post doesn't say much else, other than you apparently thinking ari wouldn't be townreading you as scum, which I don't understand atm but as i am literally in bed and about to sleep, that fact checking will have to wait.

i can't get any perspective because i can only see the game through my own eyes. and what i see is a shitty case from a conftown who's already been shown to not easily change her mind. why does freaking out make me scum. is it being survivalistic? do you think scum!me is able to be so calm throughout the whole game but unable to keep my shit because of one case? like, seriously, you are still not explaining shit on why my behaviour is scummy to you.
~M
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:41 am

Post by MargotRosa »

This is where I first explain my Town read on Ari:
In post 1535, MargotRosa wrote:I also think it's worth saying that I feel pretty confident that Ari is Town. She's been Town reading me all game, which is not Town indicative in itself, but read in combo with the following quoted post, it kind of necessitates Scum!Ari deciding at game start that she is going to buddy up to me as a strategy.
In post 1279, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1277, MargotRosa wrote:I'm still not sure about T3. I'm not going to stand in the way of it, because I'm out of *hard* reads right now, but this just reads too much like WIFOM. Like, if T3 is scum, why in the world don't they vote each other as contingency?
If T3 is town, why does IV not vote him and let NM hammer rather than take the fall himself?
It's not the most outlandish idea in the world, especially given the fact that I've been pretty susceptible to that kind of thing in past games, but we haven't played together before, and so it only makes sense if she'd done a deep meta dive on me, a player who has been on the site for all of a couple of months to see if a specific strat would work on me. I just don't think it's likely, and so the only explanation that makes sense to me is that she is Town.

Either that, or I'm falling for the same buddy-buddy strat three games in a row. And I doubt it

This is where I first imagine Datisi/Salsa:
In post 1563, MargotRosa wrote:@Ari, @Enchant, probably @ssbm:

Is there any universe where it's Salsa/Datisi?

It's not a new read, on you or Ari. If I've swung on you particularly hard, it's because this whole game has given me flashbacks to the first game I ever played on this site, and SSBM's post on you was particularly terrifying.

I lost to Roden because I trusted my gut instinct Town Read more than I trusted my actual informed reads of the way things were playing out, and being posted in game

I have lost three out of the three games I've played. In the two I've played as Town, we managed to have a fantastic start. First game, I managed to successfully find and kill Scum d1. Second, we got 2 out of 3 in the first 2 days. Still lost. My mind is whirling.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1713, Aristeia wrote:because you frankly don't deserve to be townread so it doesn't make sense for you to be this angry at a scumread.
i wouldn't have been angry if the scumread made sense and wasn't coming from conftown, why is that so difficult to understand??

i'm partly rl-challenged and partly this game feels like a chore. day 3 was difficult bc everyone ended up focusing on gamma and i felt it was wrong but I didn't have enough conviction or good enough reads to push elsewhere so here we are.
~M
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:45 am

Post by MargotRosa »

The change between 1535, even since the start of d4, and now is that, even though I found your posts to read as very Town, I am realising that I have actually spelled out way more reason to TR Ari than I have you
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1716, MargotRosa wrote:SSBM's post on you was particularly terrifying
heaven fucking help me. :facepalm:

that imagining of datisi/salsa is especially unmemorable considering you said absolutely nothing about it. i'll go through whatever was your read on ari tomorrow. logging off for real.
~M
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:47 am

Post by MargotRosa »

To be clear, I do still think Salsa is more likely Scum that you are. In my head, scum is Salsa + either you or Chaos, which is why I'm not voting you right now.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:48 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1719, Datisi wrote:
In post 1716, MargotRosa wrote:SSBM's post on you was particularly terrifying
heaven fucking help me. :facepalm:

that imagining of datisi/salsa is especially unmemorable considering you said absolutely nothing about it. i'll go through whatever was your read on ari tomorrow. logging off for real.
You don't need to be mean
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Hmm
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm gonna unvote until I've fact-checked - my case came from an ISO read so I could have some events out of context from memory
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her