Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@
ssbm
, re :
I had an early ping from
Datisi
but not sure if I was seeing things right or it's scum indicative for him.

In post 333, Datisi wrote:
In post 298, T3 wrote:This post is reading way too deep into stuff
yes
almost as if it was made halfway through page 1 of the game
what's the point of this comment
In post 312, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 286, Datisi wrote: i dislike salsa's . not always coming from scum (and there has been some stuff from salsa later on i liked) but the "you are scumreading both me and this person that i voted once in very early game?? in what universe can we possibly be scum together?!?" as if that vote actually meant anything or is any kind of anti-partner indicative lol
If the vote didn’t mean anything, they why did you vote
Mew
or a deep analysis of the vote? And later, you mostly probably said you were liking their reasoning behind it. So, you're reading them based on something that
actually meant nothing[/b] according to you?

MR
later said, it’s not SvS which I read that post later. I was surprised to see that she put both of us in the scum list which indicates scum!me and scum!
Mew
started the game by theatring which is ridiculous.
because i am aware that the "deep analysis" i make on page 1 about 2 posts is going to be meaningless soon. it's already meaningless now, i don't even remember what bullshit i said there. it's meant to get discussion going, but you can bet that once we're past the initial rvs stage, i'm not gonna be basing almost any of my read on mew on the analysis i made in .

later on, i said i liked his response. that's got nothing to do with his votes in the game, i thought his responses to my analysis and other people voting him were townie enough.

stop twisting my words. i didn't say that nothing mattered there, i said that your vote on mew will soon hold no significance whatsoever, or arguably already doesn't hold any significance whatsoever considering you're not even voting him anymore. so saying "me and mew cannot be scum because i voted him early game" is wrong and maybe purposefully ignorant. after thinking for 10 seconds, i can show you at least 2 games where scum entered the game theatering, probably more if i put any more brain into it.

and considering you're far from a newbie now, i'd expect you to know that scum very much can enter the game with throwaway votes on each other. so the fact that you're pretending that you voting mew somehow clears you from being partners is ridiculous, if not outright scummy.
If I try to see this from scum!
Datisi
perspective, then it could be this: I caught him with contradiction where he had to bring up the
scum theatre
notion to dismiss the argument (or to shut down me) by using aggressive tone. Then later, he posted this when I called him out of being unnecessary rude:

In post 349, Datisi wrote:i wasn't trying to be rude towards you, i saw you (either purposefully or accidentally) misrepping me and i'm gonna react accordingly to that. i guess excuse me for not assuming good faith from a person i am suspicious of, in a game of mafia, where i know there are people that will not have good faith towards me?

the "i'm not that confident in doing theatre early so i wouldn't do it" seems like a maybe townie thing to say, unless salsa is pretty ballsy scum, and she doesn't strike me as such?
where scum!he can push me later with this
theatring
business, means holding an option for later.

But not sure, if this really happened the way I'm describing or I'm just stretching here.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@
Datisi
, your over reaction can point towards for scum!you also and even literally: conftown
ssbm
makes a case about scum!you ➤ some of the palyers are listening to the conftown ➤ the player whom scum!you can pocket so easily also reconsidering
➤ game is getting out of your hand ➤ thus the overreaction/nervousness/AtE whatever it is.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Spoiler: For Datisi

So I was listening to this song and I thought about you
and I got sad thinking about you being mafia.
If you're town can you please town it up?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Datisi I'm really worried about you now
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

why?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

or like better q, what happened from last night to now that you post that?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Aristeia »

because it's usually easy for me to see town!you and I can't see it right now and it scares me
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Aristeia »

it just feels like you don't
want
to be here...

and I know you don't really enjoy playing mafia?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

i was here until 1 am yesterday and because of that i slept only 6 hours so can you not?

i'm here as much as time and brain allows. I won't lie and say it's town! indicative for me because obviously it's not but we just had a game where i was a town lurksack so i'm kinda ??? at you making it out to be a definitely a scum!me thing?
~M
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Look Datisi. Obviously, this is speaking as my personal take. I can only read your meta based on what I expect from an average person's meta, from my experience on this site, and from those who know your meta and are commenting on it.

Maybe we'll get back on track if you talk to us about your reads for a sec. Idk, this all feels very tense, and very emotional, and not very conducive to finding scum. If it's indeed not you, which I felt reasonably sure it wasn't, we need to work out who else it could be.

Who do *you* think is partnered with Salsa? I think it's likely that Salsa is Scum from where I'm sitting. Do you still think the same?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

i plan in actually rereading day 1 (at least the more interesting / relevant parts) once i get home today, which should be much much earlier than yesterday. you'll have to wait for that, i'm currently on my way to my morning lectures.

my issue is that i feel some level of confidence that there can't be that much town power left (because we already have 3 ic's practically) and if you're telling the truth then we have a decent bit more than that.

something i wanted to ask of you anyway, you called kyouko's case a bit decent or something like that. what about it do you find decent? what about my response to it doesn't sit well with you?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

also, when you presented your salsa/datisi take earlier in the game, what were you actually thinking about it?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1726, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@
Datisi
, your over reaction can point towards for scum!you also and even literally: conftown
ssbm
makes a case about scum!you ➤ some of the palyers are listening to the conftown ➤ the player whom scum!you can pocket so easily also reconsidering
➤ game is getting out of your hand ➤ thus the overreaction/nervousness/AtE whatever it is.
i'm aware on how it *can* come from scum. a lot of my posts (and everyone else's posts) *can* come from scum. i'm asking why is it scum indicative. because if you're calling me scum for it, you're saying you think that it's reasonably more likely to come from scum than from town. but i'm not seeing that, all i'm seeing is a broken record of "you look bad" without people taking into consideration whether town can also react like that.
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1733, Datisi wrote:i was here until 1 am yesterday and because of that i slept only 6 hours so can you not?

i'm here as much as time and brain allows. I won't lie and say it's town! indicative for me because obviously it's not but we just had a game where i was a town lurksack so i'm kinda ??? at you making it out to be a definitely a scum!me thing?

i was here until 1 am yesterday and because of that i slept only 6 hours so can you not?i'm here as much as time and brain allows. I won't lie and say it's town! indicative for me because obviously it's not but we just had a game where i was a town lurksack so i'm kinda ??? at you making it out to be a definitely a scum!me thing?
Ok and in that game I was scum and you were an easy target and did I try to kill you at all?

I didn't try to harm a single hair on your head!!

Like it's just weird I make one comment about possibly thinking you might be scum and you automatically go to "Ari must be a bad person!!!"
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Enchant »

The more Aristeia posts, the more i want to policy her for anime gifs.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Aristeia »

you figure it out enchant

I give up
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Enchant »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by Enchant »

If seriously, i think Salsa is good kill here.

Atleast i believe mafia would scream "Bad manipulation" and vote her already.
It's also looks bad because of potential combo.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1738, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1733, Datisi wrote:i was here until 1 am yesterday and because of that i slept only 6 hours so can you not?

Ok and in that game I was scum and you were an easy target and did I try to kill you at all?

I didn't try to harm a single hair on your head!!

Like it's just weird I make one comment about possibly thinking you might be scum and you automatically go to "Ari must be a bad person!!!"
how is that relevant? do you mean that just because scum!you didn't decide to push me in that one game, that scum!you would never push me? like i'm not accepting that as a valid reason to townread you because frankly that borders a trust tell

like my point in bringing that up was that you have seen town!me play like this so purely calling it out as scummy is weird to me?

i've said why i thought you attacking me earlier was scummy. i've said what about your play so far i thought of as scummy. that comment was part of it but not all.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1743, Enchant wrote:It's also looks bad because of potential combo.
?

salsa's behaviour is definitely weird, and i'm puzzled by the "pls don't kill me yet, i need to say something... ok i'm self voting gl town" and i'm hoping she comes back and actually contributes because at some point the only thing we can conclude is antispew, but we've been going down the poe and we have two green flips and i'm anxious.
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Aristeia »

even that game you were way more townie than this one

also no its not a trust tell.

i am not saying scum me would never ever push town you

im saying i dont believe town you thinks scum me will push you and jump to that conclusion.

hence i think this reaction is way more likely from scum you.

frankly i dont care what your "read" on me is because i think you're probably just mafia here.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by Aristeia »

ill sheep enchant idgaf

u can kill me if you sr me i dont feel like playing anymore
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1746, Aristeia wrote:im saying i dont believe town you thinks scum me will push you and jump to that conclusion.
why not? if you see the tides are turning against me and knowing that i'm generally a difficult misyeet, why do you think town!me wouldn't have that thought?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by Aristeia »