Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1773, Datisi wrote:or, OR, i'm not voting you because i'm town and i am unsure if just plowing through the poe is the right thing to do here since that's gotten us 2 green flips so far, but you're attacking me with some awful arguments that i have to defend against!

that explanation for what "scum me is doing" is incredibly weak and non specific? can you go into detail about what you thought there?
No, that's my whole case. I don’t find my way around in deepwolf case yet, so not possible for me to prove that you're the deepwolf.

You are on my ass from D1, if people literally going against me by agreeing with you, I would have literally eliminated in D1 and you know that don't you?

You're making a huge mistake here which won't tell you (or anyone) now, will disclose it on post game with example.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1774, Salsabil Faria wrote:If something isn’t town indicative then it's by default scum indicative or vice versa??? I never heard about null indicative term before unless that's the case here?
yes???? it's called "non alignment indicative"????????

like if i said "me typing in lowercase isn't town!indicative for me" (because i type in all lowercase every game regardless of my alignment) and then you said "so you typing in lowercase must be scum!indicative!" taht would be wrong? it's nai

i understand how my actions CAN come from scum

but the issue is if you want to claim they're scum indicative for me, not only do you have to explain why they CAN come from scum, you also need to show why they DON'T come from town

because if something can easily come from both town and scum (like for example, typing in all lowercase) it's worthless as a read

you've shown why it can be something to come from scum but you haven't shown why it's something that can't / isn't likely to come from town
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1775, Salsabil Faria wrote:You are on my ass from D1, if people literally going against me by agreeing with you, I would have literally eliminated in D1 and you know that don't you?
sorry, i have no clue what you're trying to say here or what you think this proves.

and what mistake am i making? cut the shit with revealing it post game.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

???????????

It's NAI for you but you don't have any interest to say that before??

Overreaction itself doesn’t necessarily town indicative or scum indicative but you make it like this: I CAN'T BE REACTED LIKE THIS AS SCUM ⇨this is what I find scummy.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1777, Datisi wrote:
In post 1775, Salsabil Faria wrote:You are on my ass from D1, if people literally going against me by agreeing with you, I would have literally eliminated in D1 and you know that don't you?
sorry, i have no clue what you're trying to say here or what you think this proves.

Why I point out your mistake when I'm considering you as scum??

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1778, Salsabil Faria wrote:
???????????

Overreaction itself doesn’t necessarily town indicative or scum indicative but you make it like this: I CAN'T BE REACTED LIKE THIS AS SCUM ⇨this is what I find scummy.
i've been saying it's not town indicative for like 5 years but i'm not about to call myself scum so what the fuck did you think i was saying other than that it's nai lmfao???

also can you rephrase the last part, i don't get it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1779, Salsabil Faria wrote:

you could answer both questions in that quote, you know...

so that you can try to convince other people of me being scum and so that i can see whether you're genuinely thinking about the game and you think you found a mistake or if you're scum bullshitting and i should yeet you into the sun?
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Going to sleep now, my POE has changed btw:
Datisi
CO
Ari
MR

Or,
CO
Datisi
Ari
MR

@
Ari
, please don't give up! See, I'm doing something, you can do way more better than me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1780, Datisi wrote:
???????????

i've been saying it's not town indicative for like 5 years but i'm not about to call myself scum so what the fuck did you think i was saying other than that it's nai lmfao???

Dude, I've literally completed 1 year here a few days ago + I only played 1/2 games before this one? + I don’t stalk you so I can't know what is town, scum or nonalignment indicative for you.

From what you posted after being called out for the overreaction, it seems like you're telling that scum!you can never overreact the way you did, so that's literally and only town indicative and nothing else.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1781, Datisi wrote:
In post 1779, Salsabil Faria wrote:

you could answer both questions in that quote, you know...

so that you can try to convince other people of me being scum and so that i can see whether you're genuinely thinking about the game and you think you found a mistake or if you're scum bullshitting and i should yeet you into the sun?
I'm phone posting so no.

Neither I give a damn about my elimination, nor I'm scared :yawn:

Good night :yawn: :yawn:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1783, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1780, Datisi wrote:
???????????

Dude, I've literally completed 1 year here a few days ago + I only played 1/2 games with you before this one? + I don’t stalk you so I can't know what is town, scum or nonalignment indicative for you.

From what you posted after being called out for the overreaction, it seems like you're telling that scum!you can never overreact the way you did, so that's literally and only town indicative and nothing else.
EBWOP

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I feel like from the way things have gone since I posted my Datisi case we have good partner interactions to go off of.

Datisi really only makes sense with one player now I think, and that's Chaos. Everyone else is quick to jump on board when Datisi has what the hivemind seems to say is a bad reaction. That's the narrative everyone is pushing right now. "Datisi is scum because he's overreacted to Kyouko's 1 vote." This is either true or it's being perpetuated by scum.

The one (non-conftown) person who isn't pushing this narrative is Chaos, in fact he slides right over it and "gets back to datisi" on his question about Salsa partners. It feels a bit scripted, like Chaos was just playing his part, doing what he was "supposed to" - he clearly missed a tonal shift in the gamestate and I feel like this lack of awareness is scum!indicative. The way I see it we will branch one of two ways from a Chaos flip:

Town!Chaos: He was the only sensible partner to Datisi, so Datisi is soft cleared until a scum is found. If aristea is flipped and found to be scum, there's a possibility she and Datisi have theatred this game hard from D1 and Datisi comes back on the table. Otherwise he remains clear. Top suspects are Salsa and MR.

Scum!Chaos: Datisi has to go next due to the mutual lack of meaningful interactions between these slots, combined with what has transpired since my case was posted. If Datisi then flips town, Salsa is likely town from the Chaos push, and the last scum is in {Margot, Aristea}

I am concerned about what will happen tomorrow if Datisi is miseliminated as town. I would prefer to start at Chaos and go from there based on his alignment, especially after what's gone down in the past few pages.

VOTE: ChaosOmega
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Enchant »

I tend to value Kyouko mind here and willing to vote Chaos as well.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1196, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Strike through is the part of the case that I don't vibe with the reasoning because of those arent lies, those are just estimations, but the WIM shown from examining timestamps like that is just obvtown imo. I know I never do that as scum, and very rarely will I do it as town.
Oh I'm glad I found this while examining Margot for crumbs.

If Chaos is town, Salsa is next - this loses only to Aristea/Datisi team.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1785, Salsabil Faria wrote:Dude, I've literally completed 1 year here a few days ago + I only played 1/2 games with you before this one? + I don’t stalk you so I can't know what is town, scum or nonalignment indicative for you.

i was saying it's not town!indicative. but i'm not calling myself scum. therefore i'm claiming it's nai. holy shit.

anyway. i ask margot what's she liked about the kyouko case and what wasn't addressed in my response? she's gone
i point out aristeia quite literally said the thing she claimed i was interpreting? she's also gone
salsa claims i'm taking advantage of the situation but only gives a weaksauce nonspecific response as to what scum!me was apparently doing there and is calling me out for secret mistakes she doesn't wanna show

y'all see why i'm frustrated with this game?

kyouko, if chaos flips red, how sure are you salsa is cleared from chaos's push there? do you think the same would apply for aristeia?

also frankly i am a tiny bit annoyed you consider me the most obvious chaos partner for "not having meaningful interaction with him" when scum!me would've been yelling at him in the scum pt to join in on trying to murder me so that he doesn't stand out and so that we end up looking unaligned later on in case i actually flip. but i understand there's no way for me to actually prove what i'm saying here and i will instead accept the murder if he flips red and then drop one "i told you so" when i enter the dead thread.

in favour of chaos claiming, if anything because i want claims to happen and because i'm lowkey hoping that he claims a protective / blocker who did something last night and that makes us successfully force a massclaim because i am still skeptical of the confirmed + claimed amount of town power here. i really *want* to say whatever the fuck scum!margot is doing here mech-wise is outside general scumranges but i've seen scum bullshit via mech and i know she's generally ballsy scum so idk.

maybe i'll bother reading some of this game tomorrow.
~M
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:33 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1786, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like from the way things have gone since I posted my Datisi case we have good partner interactions to go off of.

Datisi really only makes sense with one player now I think, and that's Chaos. Everyone else is quick to jump on board when Datisi has what the hivemind seems to say is a bad reaction. That's the narrative everyone is pushing right now. "Datisi is scum because he's overreacted to Kyouko's 1 vote." This is either true or it's being perpetuated by scum.

The one (non-conftown) person who isn't pushing this narrative is Chaos, in fact he slides right over it and "gets back to datisi" on his question about Salsa partners. It feels a bit scripted, like Chaos was just playing his part, doing what he was "supposed to" - he clearly missed a tonal shift in the gamestate and I feel like this lack of awareness is scum!indicative. The way I see it we will branch one of two ways from a Chaos flip:

Town!Chaos: He was the only sensible partner to Datisi, so Datisi is soft cleared until a scum is found. If aristea is flipped and found to be scum, there's a possibility she and Datisi have theatred this game hard from D1 and Datisi comes back on the table. Otherwise he remains clear. Top suspects are Salsa and MR.

Scum!Chaos: Datisi has to go next due to the mutual lack of meaningful interactions between these slots, combined with what has transpired since my case was posted. If Datisi then flips town, Salsa is likely town from the Chaos push, and the last scum is in {Margot, Aristea}

I am concerned about what will happen tomorrow if Datisi is miseliminated as town. I would prefer to start at Chaos and go from there based on his alignment, especially after what's gone down in the past few pages.

There was definitely a tonal shift, but why would that cause me to change my course? If anything, it locks in my choice on Salsa further, Ari/Datisi does not look like S/S from that interaction, I think Salsa is a likely partner to either, and given the extreme likelihood of scum off the iv wagon D1, Salsa makes a ton of sense.
In post 1788, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1196, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Strike through is the part of the case that I don't vibe with the reasoning because of those arent lies, those are just estimations, but the WIM shown from examining timestamps like that is just obvtown imo. I know I never do that as scum, and very rarely will I do it as town.
Oh I'm glad I found this while examining Margot for crumbs.

If Chaos is town, Salsa is next - this loses only to Aristea/Datisi team.
Or Salsa/Datisi, or Margot with either Datisi or Ari. I don't really think Margot is scum, I'm ok banking on that one, but I don't get the confidence in assuming Salsa/Datisi is not a team, even with their recent interaction.

---

I'm VT.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.2
Datisi (1) :
Salsabil Faria
Aristeia (1) :
Datisi
Salsabil Faria (1) :
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega (1) :
ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (3) : MargotRosa - Enchant - Aristeia

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to executed someone, day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-10-25 14:49:19)

announcements.

flavor
Spoiler:
Raw meme cuz i'm sleepy

Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1755, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1662, Aristeia wrote:I am not going to vote for you because I can't do that to you and some part of me still thinks you are town.

I am town

If you are mafia there are 4 other townies who can vote for you.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1786, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like from the way things have gone since I posted my Datisi case we have good partner interactions to go off of.

I disagree. I think Chaos is the only slot it doesn't make sense to be partnered with Datisi, because there is no way scum makes it obvious in anyway they are aligned this close to elo
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I'm at my partner's today (Saturday is partner day) so I am only here very briefly.

For why I like ssbm case, without going through the game thread (which is a pain in the arse on mobile), I remember thinking it was incredibly detailed, and very logical. As I have said earlier, I am particularly interested in logical, rather than emotional, arguments, and that was the initial impression I got.

I need to read through Salsa/Datisi back and forth properly, but the brief skim I just did gives me bad vibes. Cards on table; I don't know whether they are scum vibes, or I'm just uncomfortable with the really hostile tone this game has taken on.

If I was voting right now, before reading through again, I would vote for Salsa. I feel like her flip will give us the most possible information about who remaining scum could be. In particular, I think her flipping green here is the least disastrous out of any possible green flips, because I think the possible pairs out of the remaining village are likely much easier to sort than the alternatives
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Point of 1793 is to say, by the way, that Salsa makes sense as a partner with either Chaos and Datisi, and only Chaos and Datisi
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

As well as to say that I doubt Datisi and Chaos are partners
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Realistically, I don't see Datisi partnered with anyone else
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Which, PoE, if Salsa flips green, only possible pair really is Ari and Chaos
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Will do a deeper read either tonight when I get home, or tomorrow morning, but I'm actually comfortable enough to vote, with that reasoning

VOTE: Salsa

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”