She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@
MR
, you played with me before. Ain't I playing in the similar way in this game also?
Or, just think about the mistakes I make here, do you really think my scum partners literally shut their mouth in the scum pt and let me do whatever I'm doing? 1 scum is gone, scum!me will be gone today, will be left 1 (by assuming 3 scums), so scum!me is deliberately playing against the wincon for what??
Yes, I did mistakes as scum, only when I was alone (
Enchant
can back this up) but we're thinking there are 2 scums left, right?
Why scum!me will not to choose to get the towncred and buss
iv
but instead of making me obvious later??
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1750, Enchant wrote:
In post 1745, Datisi wrote:
In post 1743, Enchant wrote:It's also looks bad because of potential combo.
?

salsa's behaviour is definitely weird, and i'm puzzled by the "pls don't kill me yet, i need to say something... ok i'm self voting gl town" and i'm hoping she comes back and actually contributes because at some point the only thing we can conclude is antispew, but we've been going down the poe and we have two green flips and i'm anxious.
It's actually makes sense to "Selfvote" after townie just hammered self to trick us. Town!Salsa should knew better, especially after she saw how it was bad move.
I'm so confused. So you're argument as to why you aren't scum is that your partner would have to be enough of a fool to let you make mistakes? Which you admit you're making?
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Sorry, don't know why I quoted that enchant post... It was directed at Salsa
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

But hang on, you are playing towards the scum win con? You're no longer self voting? Like, where I'm standing, I can easily see the latest series of flips of yours being scum you playing, scum you getting exhausted, and then your partner demanding that you actually turn up and play the game?

Not saying that's necessarily what happened, but I am saying that your argument about why you aren't scum is actually a decent explanation of how you'd behave if you were scum
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I am interested to see what Enchant thinks of the appeal to their slot by Salsa here
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

See
ssbm
, I told you this will happen :]

@
MR
, Scum!me could easily enter D4 with voting
Ari
where I declare in D3:
if
datsi
flip green,
Ari
will be confscum to me
and could easily pushing her without saying much.

BUT, WHAT SCUM!ME DID INSTEAD? Scum!me entered the game with self vote where I know from N4 result, I will be eliminated no matter what and by knowing that, scum!me put myself at E-2 ⇨ is playing against my scum wincon.

If I'm literally the scum, then I could use my self vote situation in my favor and let it create dilemma in others mind?

BUT AGAIN, WHAT SCUM!ME DID INSTEAD??
Scum!me unvoted, started to contribute and voted THAT ONE PERSON WHO NOT GOING TO ELIMINATED TODAY OR TOMORROW OR EVER!!
Or, scum!me could literally vote
CO
instead when I had them in my 1st POE or even you to buddy
Datisi
. I'm the one who strongly townread
Datisi
from D1, now scum!me literally jump over him to make me look more bad ⇨ is playing against my scum wincon.

I've nothing left to say or do except use my self meta which I don’t want to.... do whatever you guys want, this game is a mess, I give up!

UNVOTE: Datisi

If you want me to put myself at E-1, feel free to tell me that
MR
and good luck town.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I don't want you to do that if you're town. This is feeling like a lot of AtE.

Genuinely getting frustrated, because I'm trying to read your slot, and all this emotion from half the slots I'm trying to talk to is making this game infinitely more stressful and any reads I'm putting out there completely fruitless.

I'm not trying to upset you, ok; I'm trying to play the game.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Fine, look, who do you think is scum? I know that you are trying to convince me that this play isn't your meta, but everyone reads as Town, with only two confs, and two scum still in play. So if it's not you, you need to tell us who else it is.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:24 am

Post by Enchant »

Salsa, you would play against your wincon if you hammered self (and even then not always, you could be doomed anyway but prevent town from discussing). Selfvoting is fair play.

I don't care actually about "it's not what scum/town/turtle me say" i want to know who you think is possible mafia teams from your perspective and most important why.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1792, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1755, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1662, Aristeia wrote:I am not going to vote for you because I can't do that to you and some part of me still thinks you are town.

I am town

If you are mafia there are 4 other townies who can vote for you.
okay, if some part of you still thinks i'm town, who is scum then?
In post 1794, MargotRosa wrote:For why I like ssbm case, without going through the game thread (which is a pain in the arse on mobile), I remember thinking it was incredibly detailed, and very logical. As I have said earlier, I am particularly interested in logical, rather than emotional, arguments, and that was the initial impression I got.
there are... a lot of things i *want* to say about this, but for the sake of the thread health and my sanity, i'm just going to ask you to, when you have time, actually go through the case, show me which logic you liked / agreed with and what about my response did you dislike or not agree with.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1797, MargotRosa wrote:Realistically, I don't see Datisi partnered with anyone else
mmm, i'm also gonna need elaboration on this. iirc, you still haven't shown the datisi/salsa connection you saw (link me if you have), and why do you think i don't fit with anyone else?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1809, Datisi wrote:okay, if some part of you still thinks i'm town, who is scum then?
I already said this
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

where? all i found is you saying salsa is your top suspect but also that we should slow down. even if that's a scumread, that's still just one

why are you town, aristeia?
~M
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1810, Datisi wrote:
In post 1797, MargotRosa wrote:Realistically, I don't see Datisi partnered with anyone else
mmm, i'm also gonna need elaboration on this. iirc, you still haven't shown the datisi/salsa connection you saw (link me if you have), and why do you think i don't fit with anyone else?
Yes I have! What is your actual problem dude? I have said, already, that I felt like anyone partnered with you needs to be scum reading you. I've been clear on that, and given that you've apparently spent soooooo much time rereading the thread, you'd surely have found it in the ISO

This whole "where's the evidence" thing you're doing is unbelievably frustrating, because at this point, there is none. I think that's very clear. But there's none for anybody. If there was, the votes would be stacked up to go already. Noone is sure, because all the clear scumreads are already dead.

Honestly, sick of this. You are so intransigent and frustrating. Even if this is just a policy vote, it's a policy vote well earned by your slot. I'm trying to read slots, and you're fucking around with these flailing desperate attempts to beg people to provide evidence you know nobody has, and being cruel and hostile to everyone els let in the thread.

I hope everyone else is ready to play come tomorrow. I'm going to bed.

VOTE:
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

VOTE: Datisi

I'm logging off till d5. We're not achieving anything before twilight
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

are you purposefully misrepping the everliving shit out of what i'm saying or do you genuinely believe the crap you're spewing?

i'm watching something right now, so i'll get into why is a dumpsterfire after that.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1813, MargotRosa wrote:
Yes I have! What is your actual problem dude? I have said, already, that I felt like anyone partnered with you needs to be scum reading you. I've been clear on that, and given that you've apparently spent soooooo much time rereading the thread, you'd surely have found it in the ISO
where the fuck did you do that? you first mentioned that team in , with no elaboration whatsoever. to then go "nvm" 5 minutes later. you even said later yourself () that that was the first time you seriously thought of that team. when i ask "why were you thinking of that team?", i'm asking why you're thinking of it way back then when you first mentioned it. because if you first thought of it back on d3, there is no way that d4's events were actually influencing that read. so what was it?

furthermore, even if we say that i'm only talking about your d4 reads here and not d3, you said that anyone partnered with me has to be scumreading me. okay, fine! but you know who's showed that they're scumreading me today? both salsa and ari! so what i'm asking is why the fuck do you think that i'm not partnered with ari? you gave no explanation for why i'm suddenly not a viable ari partner, despite your "datisi's partner would've been scumreading him" read implying you shouldn't be thinking that. fuck me for asking you to elaborate on your vague unexplained thoughts?
In post 1813, MargotRosa wrote:This whole "where's the evidence" thing you're doing is unbelievably frustrating, because at this point, there is none. I think that's very clear. But there's none for anybody. If there was, the votes would be stacked up to go already. Noone is sure, because all the clear scumreads are already dead.
i don't ask for evidence. i *understand* there is no evidence for anything. i'm asking for evidence of your fucking thought process. to prove to me not what you're saying is true, but that you genuinely believe in what you're saying and how you got there. i don't give a shit about half-baked unexplained reads, i can't use them to solve anyone. i need a thought process that nobody is willing to give.
In post 1813, MargotRosa wrote:Honestly, sick of this. You are so intransigent and frustrating. Even if this is just a policy vote, it's a policy vote well earned by your slot. I'm trying to read slots, and you're fucking around with these flailing desperate attempts to beg people to provide evidence you know nobody has, and being cruel and hostile to everyone els let in the thread.
policy vote, what for, for playing the game? what, you figured out you can't say anything good about kyouko's case other than "hurr durr it's logical" so you attack and vote me based on policy?

i thought your posts after salsa's recent posting were scummy, because it felt like you were being purposefully ignorant of what she was saying when it was obvious she wasn't gonna properly defend herself which would let you push her. i was gonna wait for you to do the thing you love so much which is use facts and logic on kyouko's case on me. but no, you're just gonna throw a fit after me being annoyed for you talking about a salsa/datisi team since d3 and refusing to say why you were thinking of that team. fine.

VOTE: margotrosa

i'm vt. vote me out, vote salsa out tomorrow, lose the fucking game. i don't give a shit right now. partner is chaos/ari, slightly more likely to be chaos but i'm not gonna pretend like i know.
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

VOTE: MR

Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:15 am

Post by Enchant »

It's mostly for me, but...

Datisi (1) : MargotRosa
Aristeia (1) : Datisi
Salsabil Faria (1) : ChaosOmega,
ChaosOmega (1) : ssbm_Kyouko
MargotRosa (2) : Datisi, Salsabil Faria

Not voting (2) : Enchant - Aristeia
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.3
MargotRosa (2) :
Datisi - Salsabil Faria
Datisi (1) :
MargotRosa
Salsabil Faria (1) :
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega (1) :
ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (2) Enchant - Aristeia

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to executed someone, day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-10-25 14:49:19)

announcements.

flavor
To fall for such a little thing – a bite of bread.

Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:50 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1816, Datisi wrote:
In post 1813, MargotRosa wrote:
where the fuck did you do that? you first mentioned that team in , with no elaboration whatsoever. to then go "nvm" 5 minutes later. you even said later yourself () that that was the first time you seriously thought of that team. when i ask "why were you thinking of that team?", i'm asking why you're thinking of it way back then when you first mentioned it. because if you first thought of it back on d3, there is no way that d4's events were actually influencing that read. so what was it?

furthermore, even if we say that i'm only talking about your d4 reads here and not d3, you said that anyone partnered with me has to be scumreading me. okay, fine! but you know who's showed that they're scumreading me today? both salsa and ari! so what i'm asking is why the fuck do you think that i'm not partnered with ari? you gave no explanation for why i'm suddenly not a viable ari partner, despite your "datisi's partner would've been scumreading him" read implying you shouldn't be thinking that. fuck me for asking you to elaborate on your vague unexplained thoughts?
In post 1813, MargotRosa wrote:This whole "where's the evidence" thing you're doing is unbelievably frustrating, because at this point, there is none. I think that's very clear. But there's none for anybody. If there was, the votes would be stacked up to go already. Noone is sure, because all the clear scumreads are already dead.
i don't ask for evidence. i *understand* there is no evidence for anything. i'm asking for evidence of your fucking thought process. to prove to me not what you're saying is true, but that you genuinely believe in what you're saying and how you got there. i don't give a shit about half-baked unexplained reads, i can't use them to solve anyone. i need a thought process that nobody is willing to give.
I present, as result of the briefest of diving back into my ISO, the following series of posts:
In post 1793, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 1786, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like from the way things have gone since I posted my Datisi case we have good partner interactions to go off of.

Datisi really only makes sense with one player now I think, and that's Chaos. Everyone else is quick to jump on board when Datisi has what the hivemind seems to say is a bad reaction. That's the narrative everyone is pushing right now. "Datisi is scum because he's overreacted to Kyouko's 1 vote." This is either true or it's being perpetuated by scum.

The one (non-conftown) person who isn't pushing this narrative is Chaos, in fact he slides right over it and "gets back to datisi" on his question about Salsa partners. It feels a bit scripted, like Chaos was just playing his part, doing what he was "supposed to" - he clearly missed a tonal shift in the gamestate and I feel like this lack of awareness is scum!indicative. The way I see it we will branch one of two ways from a Chaos flip:

Town!Chaos: He was the only sensible partner to Datisi, so Datisi is soft cleared until a scum is found. If aristea is flipped and found to be scum, there's a possibility she and Datisi have theatred this game hard from D1 and Datisi comes back on the table. Otherwise he remains clear. Top suspects are Salsa and MR.

Scum!Chaos: Datisi has to go next due to the mutual lack of meaningful interactions between these slots, combined with what has transpired since my case was posted. If Datisi then flips town, Salsa is likely town from the Chaos push, and the last scum is in {Margot, Aristea}

I am concerned about what will happen tomorrow if Datisi is miseliminated as town. I would prefer to start at Chaos and go from there based on his alignment, especially after what's gone down in the past few pages.

VOTE: ChaosOmega
I disagree. I think Chaos is the only slot it doesn't make sense to be partnered with Datisi, because there is no way scum makes it obvious in anyway they are aligned this close to elo
In post 1795, MargotRosa wrote:Point of 1793 is to say, by the way, that Salsa makes sense as a partner with either Chaos and Datisi, and only Chaos and Datisi
In post 1796, MargotRosa wrote:As well as to say that I doubt Datisi and Chaos are partners
In post 1798, MargotRosa wrote:Which, PoE, if Salsa flips green, only possible pair really is Ari and Chaos
Such the thought process I earlier described. Many consistent Process of Elimination. Fukn wow.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:52 am

Post by MargotRosa »

I have made clear since much earlier in the day, that the PoE in my head goes:

Vote Salsa:

If Salsa flips red, vote Datisi
If Datisi flips green, vote Chaos
If Salsa flips green, vote Chaos
If Chaos flips red, vote Ari
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:56 am

Post by MargotRosa »

I did not realise we had 12 RL days for each day phase. That is bananas
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Datisi »

ah yes. the very deep and elaborate explanation for why i can only be partnered with salsa. i truly have no idea how i could've possibly missed it.
~M
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1819, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 4.3
MargotRosa (2) :
Datisi - Salsabil Faria
Datisi (1) :
MargotRosa
Salsabil Faria (1) :
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega (1) :
ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (2) Enchant - Aristeia

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to executed someone, day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-10-25 14:49:19)

announcements.

flavor
To fall for such a little thing – a bite of bread.

Ah yes, day 2
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”