Micro 1029: 8-Ball (but with Wolves) Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1554 (isolation #400) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1552, House wrote:
In post 1550, Morning Tweet wrote:"Putting words in my mouth" my ass dude.
You did.

I never said it was your fault that you were pissed.

I said you handled it poorly.
Yes, you are. You're refusing to explain your reads because I'm upset. You're saying it's wrong of me to be upset.

Seriously. It's a dick move.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1557 (isolation #401) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1549, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1540, House wrote:Since you want to get pissy with ME when YOU are the one that popped off with attitude in the FIRST place, NO.
Oh, I handled it poorly therefore I'm not deserving of you explaining your reads. My bad.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1561 (isolation #402) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Bingle

Sorry for getting so pissy. My bad, mate. I'd much rather play this phase like this.

pedit: Close one, dude. I had the ragequit lined up

UNVOTE:
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1562 (isolation #403) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

But yes, there's no reason to try and gamble on interrupting a quick hammer when imagine is never around and SS is on V/LA. You'd have to monitor the thread for probably days
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1563 (isolation #404) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm definitely taking a break from this one. I am (seriously) sorry for getting so upset but I was looking forward to trying to solve once and for all and found it somewhat unbelievable you would gamble the game on your own reads right after being wrong on TW.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1566 (isolation #405) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I didn't really see "monitoring the thread to try and attempt to stop a quickhammer from essentially two V/LA players for potentially days on end" as a particularly likely scenario
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1567 (isolation #406) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

But yeah, sorry about that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1577 (isolation #407) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well to be fair, scum did 8-ball Bingle yesterday, so..

But in any case, even if you wanna ignore your voting patterns, I think you're the least town of out the remaining suspects.

I'd definitely like to review in light of the flips and what we know now, maybe ill do that later
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1579 (isolation #408) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

btw you are right that limming non 8-ball scum is better ye
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1581 (isolation #409) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

This is one of my most obvious town games maybe ever
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1583 (isolation #410) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1580, House wrote:
In post 1577, Morning Tweet wrote:Well to be fair, scum did 8-ball Bingle yesterday, so..
How do you know this?
TW was the 6-ball

You and I were never getting eliminated

SS was pushed by no player except for myself

imagine was pushed by worst

Bingle was suspected by just about the entire game at the start of the day and is the previous days CW (such as when Wisdom was)

Doesn't really make any sense for anyone else to have been 8-ball
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1584 (isolation #411) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1582, imaginality wrote:
In post 1478, Morning Tweet wrote:If you don't unvote I have to play as if you're scum since we lose if you're not 50% of the time so
From your pov, if House was town that would mean 2/3 his vote on Bingle is on scum. So wouldn't we only lose 1/3 of the time even if both scum were around to hammer?

If House is scum 2/3 chance his vote is on town (plus or minus wifom) but we wouldn't lose in that scenario unless a townie misvotes.
You're killing me with the math

I was thinking 50/50 Bingle is scum or SS is scum. I was taking you as granted for scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1586 (isolation #412) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1584, Morning Tweet wrote:You all are killing me with the math arguments
(this is what i was trying to say)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1587 (isolation #413) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I don't view the game from a random EV perspective, i factor my reads in and if i talk numbers im probably not using them in a precise manner
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1589 (isolation #414) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In hindsight I think Wisdom was likely but I agree not obvious

Also I mean, it's less a statement of fact more a *bold statement of confidence*

I also just reviewed the VCs and if town!imagineality were 8-ball we would have lost

It's overwhelmingly likely it was Bingle
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1594 (isolation #415) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I still kind of find imagineality independently scummy due to more or less floating around and not having.. strong conviction over who dies exactly. Pretty much the same as SS. They both have reads but it feels like their reads could bend any which way to suit them.

Bingle has the opposite problem where he didn't really engage with worstie or reevaluate anything at all -- but I don't exactly blame him for doing that when worstie refused to engage him earlier in the game. It's a little easier to swallow, albeit a bit convenient.

Imagineality's post where he gives % chance of each player being scum and 8-ball worries me because it's the sort of thing I love to write as scum. It makes you look like you're evaluating the game from your own particular PoV and have a process but in reality you can easily mess with the numbers to get whereever you want without having to justify too much. You just operate under the guise of "This is optimal play according to my calculations". Of course, I think maximizing not hitting 8-ball and not hitting town on the surface isn't a bad idea. I just wonder if the way he did it was genuine.

Also I am probably 90% sure Bingle was 8-ball yesterday. We know it isn't me/House/worstie. SS is unlikely due to no one scumreading there vocally. And imagineality could be scum!8ball but cannot be town!8ball. Also if imagine was scum 8!ball it's still good to kill him. Reason I bring this up is that imagineality was perfectly set up to kill Bingle and win the game yesterday had me or the worst commited to that scumread, I feel.

I also also really didn't get the Bingle/worst scumteam theory, to be honest. I don't know if that's so much scummy as me not understanding -- but as a theory it just seemed really unlikely to me and it surprised me imagine had that as his most likely scenario.

Hm, hm, hm.. I think that's all I can remember on imagine. Early in the day he went after Bingle, later SS. (And obviously he was fine with worst too). Who the likely partner would be, I don't know yet. There's a lot of distancing from both if imagine is scum.

--

Bingle has really scummy votes this game. Like they're really bad. The D1 vote on Ali had strange justification (although not as bad as I originally thought). The hammer on Wisdom was blatantly really bad. And the hard tunnel on worst where he kept treating D3 worst like he was D1 worst was really unfortunate. For example, he kept acting like worstie was shading him when he wasn't ().

Maybe it was caused by the V/LA, I dunno. Bingle fell off and I kinda thought it was possible SS was actually town which would make the team imagine/Bingle.

Bingle doesnt really have convictions towards imagine or SS because he was so busy with worst. He could go either way as far as I can remember. Even though he assumed worst was with one

--

SS kind of wants to keep House on the table which is a little odd to me but not a dealbreaker. I've kind of gone over how his play is scummy but like yes he does have a tendency to play in some of these ways normally (not voicing his reads loudly or swaying the thread, etc). I think his mechanical strategy of hiding reads didn't really make any sense at all and only benefitted scum!him.

I feel like a lot of his defenses were "I wouldn't play this way because it looks scummy but this is my town game i always play" which doesn't really strike me as a super great defense since he could always invoke that as scum anyway. At best his tactics might be NAI but I'm not sure I could reasonably call him towny.

He had a correct townread on TW, the only player in the game that i can remember doing so. Why exactly he was so certain worstie was town, I'm not sure I'd have to review. He thought worstie was townier than me and also townread worst way harder than me yet I felt like i was fighting alone for worst there. Seriously, if SS is town he coulda helped a little more presenting his reasoning rather than watching it go, no?

There's actually a pretty interesting SS/imagine/Bingle interaction starting page 40, post . Lemme summarize:

At this moment in time, there is 1 vote for Bingle/SS/imagine.

- SS has imagineality as his highest scumread. He says that imagine is the most likely to pick Wisdom as the 8-ball and was also Wisdom's biggest suspect. He says that Bingle is playing an unimpressive game and lolhammered the 8-ball for no reason.

- Imagine asks SS why he thinks imagine is most likely to pick Wisdom for 8-ball

- Bingle replies to a related post of SS's. SS says that imagine's push on him is suspicious and makes him(ss) wonder if he is the 8-ball. He justifies this by saying imagine has SS as his bottom read and unlikely 8-ball.
Bingle replies by saying "No, he has me and worst as scummier than you. You misread the readslist"

SS realizes that he did and his point on imagineality is unfounded.

why do i think this interaction is important? Uhhhh well it seems to me like SS genuinely thought imagine was pushing him there. Look in -- it sounds like imagine has SS the lowest. But then in , imagine maths out Worst and Bingle as scummier than SS. SS only responds to the first, not realizing that imagineality is in fact not pushing him at that time

It seems.. distinctly not partnered to me, I guess. Maybe I'm reaching though. How do you mix up whether or not you're getting bussed and have to be corrected by a townie?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1595 (isolation #416) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Theory: Bingle/SS/imagine are all scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1597 (isolation #417) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Nah but to summarize their pushes..

Bingle -> hard push worst. Gun to head thinks SS is town and imagine is scum partner to TW
SS -> hard townread worst. Finds Bingle unimpressive and easily scum, finds imagine scummy due to the Wisdom interactions and also had paranoia when imagine pushed him.
imagine -> scumread worst + Bingle. Willing to go SS with me. Would have voted any of the three yesterday (and did vote worst/SS)

It looks the baddest for Bingle/imagine IMO -- both are halfway distancing in this interpretation, but not in a meaningful way since Bingle obviously has worstie and imagine has his math showing worst is best and will also help me with SS
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1598 (isolation #418) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

SS also shut worstie down from voting Bingle (I haven't forgotten that!). I have to give him some credit, he did dissuade the Bingle wagon by pushing that Bingle was obvious 8-ball
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1600 (isolation #419) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I can't remember the last pro-town thing Bingle did this game to be perfectly honest with you and with imagine I feel like imagine could vote anyone if he construed his logic as needed. He could have justified SS and Bingle just as easy yesterday -- does he really have no preferences?

SS has reads he just fuckin doesn't voice them even at the cost of appearing scummy and letting town die. But he did have reads that were good, *I think*

Anyway that's probably enough review for now! I'm glad to not just be screaming about imagine scum without elaborating any further. I think all three of these players are scummy as hell but now I'm reversing my reversal of the first reversal and wondering if worstie/I were right yesterday, again.

Bingle/imagine..... imagine mentioned earlier this game he would use the 8-ball defensively, didn't he? I wonder about that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1601 (isolation #420) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I played pool the other day and i couldnt get this game out of my head

sometimes i feel like this game is no good for me LOL
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1604 (isolation #421) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I don't really count Mom for much in my reads

Other than I remember their hero solve being really out there

I'm more interested in SS's votes/reads
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1607 (isolation #422) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

!!

thank u very much imagine i look forward to reviewing that when i have time

I mean yeah you don't give away what you're doing as scum necessarily but sometimes scum is truthful about how they play since it's a far more convincing lie
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1608 (isolation #423) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1605, imaginality wrote:"I still kind of find imagineality independently scummy due to more or less floating around and not having.. strong conviction over who dies exactly."
Don't know if you noticed but this has been a hard game to read. I've never felt certain about any of my reads.
This is fair enough. Still, it's a route I'd expect scum to take.
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:Re. The % post of mine, I was trying to figure out how to weigh up 8-ball odds vs scum odds. It's not the kind of post I'd do in a game with more normal mechanics. This game I felt it was useful to share. Now if I'd made that post instead of giving reads, sure I agree that's bad. But it was in addition to.
Fair enough. Your reads sort of let you kill anyone in Bingle/SS/worstie and the mech thing came which let you vote worstie somewhat conveniently, though
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:"Reason I bring this up is that imagineality was perfectly set up to kill Bingle and win the game yesterday had me or the worst commited to that scumread, I feel."

Seems there you're assuming Bingle is town? How does Bingle being scum affect your theory that I was trying to drive a Bingle lim?
Either way, Bingle was 8-ball in my mind. Keeping Bingle open is not a bad idea from scum!you -- actively driving it would probably be too questionable, though. In your own words though I recall you weren't *driving* it, you were just considering the vote.

Also it's obviously a good idea if you're with SS -- but I'm unsure it's that simple
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:"it surprised me imagine had [{Bingle, the worst}] as his most likely scenario."
It seemed like it had been an easy way for them to distance. In hindsight seems more like an easy way for Bingle to tunnel and set up a mislim. I still don't think some of Bingle's posts about the worst feel genuine.

" [SS] had a correct townread on TW, the only player in the game that i can remember doing so. Why exactly [SS] was so certain worstie was town, I'm not sure I'd have to review"

There is one obvious explanation...
Them speaking past each other with no chance for pivoting away or really talking at all just seemed like odd SvS behaviour to me, I suppose.

I agree with you I think some of Bingle's posts towards worstie were really not terribly genuine.

Hehe, TMI is definitely one explanation. It's something I want to explore today, in addition to whether or not Bingles posts are genuine. I should write that down maybe
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:"Seriously, if SS is town he coulda helped a little more presenting his reasoning rather than watching it go, no?"

This is a good point considering he didn't just vaguely but strongly town read the worst.

SS/Bingle/me interaction: I agree SS and I aren't partnered!

"imagine has his math showing worst is best"
If you are suspicious of my math that would point to SS being my buddy since really all the math did was weigh up voting SS vs the worst (given no one else wanted to vote Bingle, my main scum read, due to fear of 8-ball).
But earlier you argued against SS and me being partnered.
I was under the impression you came to the conclusion that worst was the best from that person. Perhaps I misinterpreted.

Either way, I am getting the feeling it isn't imagineality/SS, so far, yeah. Hope I don't regret saying that.
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:Giving him town cred for that assumes Bingle is town...
Sort of. You make a good point that the benefit to scum!SS is greater if Bingle is 8!ball and scum since by shutting that down it reflects well on him.

I notice while reviewing I was having trouble thinking of more than one player as scum at the same time, in a way. You make a good point I fail to think about the partnerships a lot. That's mildly interesting
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:"I feel like imagine could vote anyone if he construed his logic as needed... Does he really have no preferences?"

My preference was Bingle but no one else wanted that.
Still my preference today.
Might be good.

I sort of forget that Bingle was your preference but I feel that was prolly my fault for not paying attention. Worst and I reevaluated on Bingle and I had the blinders on towards him for a while.
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:I didn't see a lot between the worst and SS, what swayed it was what I thought was a scummy contradiction with the worst about when his read changed.

As for SS having reads that are good, as per my earlier point: easy to have good reads when you're the informed minority.
I kinda sorta found that reasoning to be a stretch. A little odd I guess but not a huge deal.

Yup agree again that's fair enough. While on one hand SS took some protown action whereas I think Bingle really never did, SS didn't quite do enough when he theoretically was the best player in the game to defend worst

But he can kind of just say it's his meta so I dunno what to do with that
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:"imagine mentioned earlier this game he would use the 8-ball defensively, didn't he? I wonder about that"

Yes, when I'm scum I do like to tell town all about my thinking...
Honestly I would be very surprised if any scum team among the remaining players had not put Bingle as 8-ball. Interested to see if I'm right at game end, though more interested to see who was 8-ball D1. My new theory for D1 is scum put 8-ball on themselves to play defensively and see what wagons town decided to drive.
Good point, Bingle was probably always the play.

I too am curious about the D1 8-ball TBH
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:Mafia pool variant: one player secretly writes down 5 of the balls. Then both players play. Either player can hit any ball. Town player wins if all 5 scum balls are eliminated. Scum player wins if their balls equal or outnumber the town balls at any time.

Alternate mafia pool variant: play Killer (three players, one is 1-5, the next 6-10, the third 11-15, players can hit any ball, players win if their opponent's balls are all potted, both opponents get a ball back on the table if you foul). But keep it secret who is which set of balls.
I'd play. My mate hates mafia with a passion though, wonder if that'd extend to pool
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1609 (isolation #424) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1607, Morning Tweet wrote:!!

thank u very much imagine i look forward to reviewing that when i have time

I mean yeah you don't give away what you're doing as scum necessarily but sometimes scum is truthful about how they play since it's a far more convincing lie
(lol sike im doing it right now)

My lingering questions are "Was Bingle's push on worstie during D3, while worst was active genuine?" and "Why did SS townread worstie so strongly yet do so little (emphasis on the first question)?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1610 (isolation #425) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I am the worst town player of all time, starting to wish I were just scum

did I mention I appreciate you taking the time to read and interact with me imagine?

Very fun!! I hope I can have as enlightening interactions with Bingle and SS as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1617 (isolation #426) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1614, Bingle wrote:
In post 1609, Morning Tweet wrote:My lingering questions are "Was Bingle's push on worstie during D3, while worst was active genuine?" and "Why did SS townread worstie so strongly yet do so little (emphasis on the first question)?"
I mean... Yes. What makes you think it wasn't?

Duck's progression from I won't engage on anything while he wasn't receiving any blowback to what I thought was very opportunistic and manipulative engagement made me think he was scum. I genuinely thought that duck was obvscum, and the fact that you agreed with me is really the only evidence I can give that my suspicions were reasonable. If there's a specific place you'd like me to talk about my thought process I can oblige, but I don't think litigating my incorrect reads is going to be of much use, tbh.
I think you were correct that ducky wasn't really engaging with you like at all for the longest time. He did start playing the game though after that hand-wavey start to D3.

You called it his reevaluation scrambling to try and save himself, and you thought he was shading you in posts that weren't even really about you and he of course wasnt really suspecting you at all. It felt like than genuine to me. I should look at more specific examples.

I see that i pretty much listed everything in that last sentence lol.

It's tough cause I know you were on V/la, but it's just like I'm finding it difficult that you thought worstie was scum so strongly that you never entertained anything he did as anything other than scummy, even a neutral post like in .

I can kind of understand thinking the Bingle townread is a result of me townreading you so he had to go elsewhere, I guess. You tunneled so hard ;-;
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1618 (isolation #427) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1616, Bingle wrote:
In post 1600, Morning Tweet wrote:I can't remember the last pro-town thing Bingle did this game
The answer is pretty much nothing. I've been a liability. I haven't had strong reads I've been pushing, had paranoia on people who have since flipped town and spent the entirety of the game either tunneled on town or sheeping Wisdom's imaginality push to try to make that a viable alternative to Ali/House which may or may not have actually been protown, but certainly wasn't very strongly protown since it ended up going absolutely no where.

My last minute attempt to put AliHouse into hammer range D1 and my frustration hammer of Wisdom when no one was listening to me may look scummy at the surface, but they're also moves that are just really blatant. Like, anyone with half a brain would know that hammering Wisdom there would bring them under a lot of scrutiny they didn't want to be under as scum.

It's a weak defense, but I'm actually pretty well regarded for my scum game and this game is not it. I could see it maybe if I were trying to set up a deep wolf partner to go the distance, but me playing this sloppily as scum doesn't match up with any of my prospective scum partners.

I know, I know. WIFOM.
Didn't you mention earlier you'd do cheeky shit like that as scum because it's too obvious? But here you're saying you wouldn't cause you know it's blatant and looks bad. Which is more accurate?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1622 (isolation #428) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1621, Bingle wrote:
In post 763, Bingle wrote:
In post 757, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 747, Morning Tweet wrote:So in a way it wraps back around to seeming uninformed because if i were informed Wisdom were the 8-ball I damn sure wouldn't ask Wisdom a question then just go fuck it and kill him
Bingle is the type to make that kind of calculated decision as scum.
FTFY
I found what you were talking about, which was not at all me saying I would be cheeky as scum, but does relate to what I'm saying. I would 100% do something like quickhammer a player as scum. I wouldn't quickhammer a player as scum with a partner I wasn't sure could carry the game afterwards, and I think it's pretty obvious none of the players I could feasibly be scum with were in a position I would be comfortable leaving them as the sole scum voice at the end of D1.5.
That is a somewhat fair enough point. Although, maybe you felt like you were as valuable as removing Wisdom + Taly from the game? I dunno.

You were definitely the 8-ball yesterday.. that has to be important. But every team would have 8-balled you, it was just a good move. Why can't I figure this out?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1623 (isolation #429) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

SS, talk to me about your worstie read.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1624 (isolation #430) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh right you're V/LA.

I wish we had killed SS or anyone not named ducky yesterday, i miss him
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1625 (isolation #431) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1600, Morning Tweet wrote:I can't remember the last pro-town thing Bingle did this game
The answer is pretty much nothing. I've been a liability. I haven't had strong reads I've been pushing, had paranoia on people who have since flipped town and spent the entirety of the game either tunneled on town or sheeping Wisdom's imaginality push to try to make that a viable alternative to Ali/House which may or may not have actually been protown, but certainly wasn't very strongly protown since it ended up going absolutely no where.
Oh, I haven't thought about day one in a while. I wonder if there's anything important there.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1626 (isolation #432) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 158, Bingle wrote:
In post 155, Wisdom wrote:
In post 107, imaginality wrote:So it's up to the rest of you whether you think that's because Taly is so obvtown, or because Wisdom is scum and knows Taly is town.
Like this is suggestive, it's like he's saying "Taly is not obvtown so I don't believe Wisdom" but he's putting it more subtly so it immediately rings manipulation bells for me
I can see it. Not really made better by him also townreading Taly.

VOTE: imaginality
You idly voted imaginality all day, then switched to Ali when like one person voted Wisdom and you had 8-ball suspicions.

You also had voted Ali a couple posts before, so I'm pretty sure you thought Ali was +scum in some capacity. You voted imagine all day because you wanted an alternative to Ali?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1627 (isolation #433) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I still think imagine's initial switch from Wisdom to Ali was a little off, but the justification afterwards seemed well-founded and in general I find switching from voting somebody to voting the person they're voting more spontaneous town than scum.

Mom has no gameplay. Nothing to suggest being with or not being with anyone really.

Maybe if anything it's slightly surprising no one EVER tried to use her as a mislim. Like who ever brings up that slot to vote? No one. If there are two scum not named Mom, I'm sort of surprised at that. SS points this out himself after repping in, lol.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1632 (isolation #434) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

So far I've gotten the impression that SS/imagine aren't aligned, as well as possibly that imagine/Bingle aren't aligned
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1635 (isolation #435) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Who did you want dead yesterday, SS?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1641 (isolation #436) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 995, Something_Smart wrote:maginality seemed like the most likely person to pick Wisdom as the 8-ball, as well as being Wisdom's primary suspect.
Is your read any deeper than this?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1644 (isolation #437) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1630, Bingle wrote:
In post 1626, Morning Tweet wrote:You idly voted imaginality all day, then switched to Ali when like one person voted Wisdom and you had 8-ball suspicions.
No?

I voted Ali as a WAGONS! vote, then switched to imaginality because I realized that Wis was pushing both imagine and Ali while voting Ali and I wanted to see if anyone would bite and try to shift the wagon. I spent the majority of my time poking people who were neither of them, iirc, but I didn't have any strong reads one way or the other. I leaned slightly town on Wisdom and that was about it.

Ali accused me of scumreading him a few times iirc, to which I clarified that I didn't, and said he thought I was scum for it because I should have been able to read him despite not having played a game with him in years and the general lurker-y behavior early on.

I voted Ali with less than 24 hours left in the day because it was the only viable wagon and additionally noted my thought that Wis might be the eight ball because there were two people who had voted him with like no time left in the day and two more people who were supporting the wagon prior but weren't on it: {duck/ali/imagine/taly}. I think most of them (the exception being imagine) had also expressed willingness to shift to imagine earlier, although I'd have to double check to be sure. Notably, your slot agreed with my sentiments.

All of this has been clarified multiple times, particularly on D2.
I'm confused, what of my characterization is wrong? I'm pretty sure you voteparked imagine all day then did the Ali swap at the end

Oh my point wasn't that you didn't do *anything* D1, just that with your vote you kept it on imagine all the way, I suppose.

If you're scum with imagine, maybe a poor choice given Wisdom/Ali at the minimum could have flashed it (altho they didn't).
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1645 (isolation #438) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1594, Morning Tweet wrote:There's actually a pretty interesting SS/imagine/Bingle interaction starting page 40, post . Lemme summarize:

At this moment in time, there is 1 vote for Bingle/SS/imagine.

- SS has imagineality as his highest scumread. He says that imagine is the most likely to pick Wisdom as the 8-ball and was also Wisdom's biggest suspect. He says that Bingle is playing an unimpressive game and lolhammered the 8-ball for no reason.

- Imagine asks SS why he thinks imagine is most likely to pick Wisdom for 8-ball

- Bingle replies to a related post of SS's. SS says that imagine's push on him is suspicious and makes him(ss) wonder if he is the 8-ball. He justifies this by saying imagine has SS as his bottom read and unlikely 8-ball.
Bingle replies by saying "No, he has me and worst as scummier than you. You misread the readslist"

SS realizes that he did and his point on imagineality is unfounded.

why do i think this interaction is important? Uhhhh well it seems to me like SS genuinely thought imagine was pushing him there. Look in -- it sounds like imagine has SS the lowest. But then in , imagine maths out Worst and Bingle as scummier than SS. SS only responds to the first, not realizing that imagineality is in fact not pushing him at that time

It seems.. distinctly not partnered to me, I guess. Maybe I'm reaching though. How do you mix up whether or not you're getting bussed and have to be corrected by a townie?
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1649 (isolation #439) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Open question: who is the 8-ball?

I know imagine already answered but yea
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1653 (isolation #440) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1650, Bingle wrote:
In post 1649, Morning Tweet wrote:Open question: who is the 8-ball?

I know imagine already answered but yea
Irrelevant. The 8 ball is always going to be on scum. If I can catch both scum, which is eight ball doesn’t matter. If I can’t then the more sure scum read is always going to be the right choice. Trying to double guess whether someone might be 8 ball today is just busy work.
i disagree, i think it says a lot about what someone thinks about the game state

No answer is also a fine answer though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1660 (isolation #441) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Not really my issue so much as that it reads anti-partnery to me.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1661 (isolation #442) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I still feel reasonably strong about House!town.

SS and Bingle both kinda waver on House since things dont make quite as much sense when imagine is paired with the other tbh. But for imagine, Bingle/SS doesnt really have any issues. At least none I've mpticed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1662 (isolation #443) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Does House have like a really good scumgame?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1677 (isolation #444) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1664, House wrote:
In post 1661, Morning Tweet wrote:I still feel reasonably strong about House!town.
I don't see how that's possible, tbh.

My play has lurk scum written all over it.
I mean, your play in Radio Buzz maybe. Not so much here. I'm also reading Ali.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1678 (isolation #445) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1667, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 604, Save The Dragons wrote:
4 Wisdom (House, Taly, the worst, imaginality)
More food for thought. A Bingle/me team would require believing that this was all town.

But I think it makes sense with Bingle/imaginality knowing that a few townies (Alisae, Taly) were going to be pushing Wisdom and they could hop on afterward.

And I do kinda feel that Wisdom being made the 8-ball implies that the two people who voted him the day before were probably both town? Like a Bingle/imagine team could count on at least those two, and it's easy for imagine to set up a vote on him, and then go from there. But a Bingle/Alisae team would have to keep people off of Alisae and they'd have only Bingle to help with that.
Taly, House, imagineality could have been predicted with relative ease.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1679 (isolation #446) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm pretty sold on the idea Bingle!scum had the 8-ball for safety reasons yesterday. Would explain why there wasn't really much attempt to push there from anyone.

Really it's just down to, is imagine or is SS scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1680 (isolation #447) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So off the top of my head, Bingle just kind of voted imagine idly all day on D1 which was sort of risky since it left them open to Wisdom/Ali switching, although they didn't

And obviously SS emphasized not voting out 8!ball Bingle yesterday
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1681 (isolation #448) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Okay it's not really like Bingle did anything to push imagine. I also overestimated the length of D1. It was for like 6 pages.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1682 (isolation #449) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1665, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 405, Bingle wrote:VOTE: ali

I don’t really trust this sudden shift to Wis, makes me worried he’s an 8 ball, tbh.
what is this post

like actually what is it
You're like the fourth person this game to point that out lmfao
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1685 (isolation #450) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I suppose that is fair.

Bingle do you ever get tired of being the 8-ball?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1686 (isolation #451) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1684, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1682, Morning Tweet wrote:You're like the fourth person this game to point that out lmfao
I know. I didn't feel like pointing it out earlier because people already had, but now I think it's worth bringing back to the light.
It's the most suspicious post in this entire game, I'm glad you did, good memories
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1688 (isolation #452) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Idk why I felt like letting Bingle get away with openwolfing, I recognized how bad the posts were. Oh well

But yeah in any case with SS/imagine not being the team, House being town, and Bingle individually playing for the scumteam all game, I'm preeetty good with that read. Only problem is he is pretty much 8-ball.

Unless... scum expected we'd sheep worstie on imagine?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1689 (isolation #453) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I hate how I can't settle on a read. I feel like I throw out everything I was thinking about the game every single time I open it.

Imagine, are you still entertaining House!scum? I know you werent sure start of day
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1691 (isolation #454) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You have!! Correct reads!! From your PoV!! And you do next to nothing with them!!

And I know that's your playstyle!

I agree thought that your real-time interactions are always good. I thought we had the game solved for a moment yesterday with worstie/you as town. Obviously I can't help but change my mind over and over but yeah.

I can entertain both of your plays coming from scum. I agree imagine is more of an uptight game -- and he tends to have reads that can be agreeable to any gamestate.

You have reads that were really good (worst town, scumteam right) for the most part from your PoV but you didnt do anything with them. Like I had no idea who you scumread and townread without reviewing. Which I get is partially on me but you didn't try to push anyone or defend worstie, which is kind of my point.

So you're both laid-back scum, but imagine's more of a floaty kind that plays every side for the most part -- whereas you have reads but you remain so deeply embedded in the background that you don't actually influence the game with them. But then you can point to having a consistent view.

When I put it like that, it is true that imagine's gameplay is more traditionally scummy.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1692 (isolation #455) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Skimming imagine, I'm not terribly interested in the SS/imagine interaction as being anything else other than anti-partnery. I dont think it was scummy for you.
In post 1605, imaginality wrote:
In post 1598, Morning Tweet wrote:SS also shut worstie down from voting Bingle (I haven't forgotten that!). I have to give him some credit, he did dissuade the Bingle wagon by pushing that Bingle was obvious 8-ball
Giving him town cred for that assumes Bingle is town...
Something I just noticed, I made a mistake in my response to this. I wasn't assuming Bingle was town. I was assuming Bingle was 8-ball. Does SS!scum try to shut down Bingle's wagon..? Imagine mentions in this post that he preferred Bingle.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1695 (isolation #456) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Mm, that's true. I didn't really get it at the time. If possible I'd like to make amends by talking about it a little right now.

Hiraki and the worst began D2 voting for Alisae. However, scum was banking on people thinking that "Ali is too obvious we can't kill them scum might have 8-balled them". Scum wanted to see Ali/Taly/possibly imagine vote Wisdom. So therefore it's odd for scum to try and start traction on Ali immediately at the start of the day. Do I get this right?

pedit @ 1693
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1696 (isolation #457) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1694, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1692, Morning Tweet wrote:Something I just noticed, I made a mistake in my response to this. I wasn't assuming Bingle was town. I was assuming Bingle was 8-ball. Does SS!scum try to shut down Bingle's wagon..? Imagine mentions in this post that he preferred Bingle.
For what it's worth, I think the only world where me/Bingle makes any sense is if I have zero faith in my abilities upon replacing in and 8-ball myself D3. That explains why I shield Bingle behind WIFOM and also why I don't push tw. (I'd want myself to go down first, have my flip implicate tw, and then 8-ball him to win the next day.)

I think in that world I probably don't make the sequence starting with , which is pretty blatantly motivated by self-preservation.
That is definitely a simpler explanation than "We 8!ball Bingle but have no intention of actually flipping him, we just 8-ball him in the hopes it becomes obvious he was 8-ball and it outwifoms morning during Xylo"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1697 (isolation #458) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah scum didn't think they were gonna kill worstie yesterday, we know that much. Scum was expecting Bingle to die. We pretty much know this.

SS did not keep Bingle on the table for an elim but he did think Bingle was scum. Imagine sussed Bingle start of day and was considering voting there, but his reads were structured in a way that he could vote worstie/SS no problem. SS had strong read on worstie that worstie was town so basically SS was locked into imagineality at that point

It's definitely an out there strategy from you if it's Bingle/imagine. It's not very simple.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1699 (isolation #459) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1697, Morning Tweet wrote:It's definitely an out there strategy from you if it's Bingle/SS. It's not very simple.
fix
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1700 (isolation #460) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1698, imaginality wrote:
In post 1667, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 604, Save The Dragons wrote:
4 Wisdom (House, Taly, the worst, imaginality)
More food for thought. A Bingle/me team would require believing that this was all town.

But I think it makes sense with Bingle/imaginality knowing that a few townies (Alisae, Taly) were going to be pushing Wisdom and they could hop on afterward.

And I do kinda feel that Wisdom being made the 8-ball implies that the two people who voted him the day before were probably both town? Like a Bingle/imagine team could count on at least those two, and it's easy for imagine to set up a vote on him, and then go from there. But a Bingle/Alisae team would have to keep people off of Alisae and they'd have only Bingle to help with that.
Your version means both scum being on the 8-ball wagon which seems kind of risky to me (doubly so with the way Bingle joined it, triply so with them night killing someone who was on the wagon). Choosing a 8-ball they could have hopes town would push for them seems a smarter option.
Wisdom was pushed by taly/ali, no?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1736 (isolation #461) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1732, Bingle wrote:
In post 1660, Morning Tweet wrote:Not really my issue so much as that it reads anti-partnery to me.
I mean... I don't care if you don't have an issue with it? If I can develop a strong read on SS this game gets a whole lot easier.
My point was whether or not SS interpreted imagine's posts reasonably I don't think it matters to his alignment.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1747 (isolation #462) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Very nice imagine!! You enjoy yourself!

I don't have the time or willpower for this right now. Tomorrow will be the day probably.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1754 (isolation #463) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Really bad day. I'll give it my all as soon as I can but it might be tomorrow
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1759 (isolation #464) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1737, Bingle wrote:
In post 1736, Morning Tweet wrote:My point was whether or not SS interpreted imagine's posts reasonably I don't think it matters to his alignment.
Sure it does. If SS was obviously not making an attempt to read the post then that's VERY scum indicative for SS. The point was finding out if SS had a reasonable parsing of the post because if it was as bad as I thought it was it implied he just didn't bother reading it and was instead throwing shit at a wall to see if it stuck.

Scum team is confirmed not me/bat, btw.
It's not that he wasn't trying to understand, it's more a question of whether he misinterpreted or not.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1760 (isolation #465) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm pretty sure it's not SS/imagineality team, i'm pretty sure house is town, i'm pretty sure Bingle is scum

uhhhh does anyone have any lingering issues with those let me know today i suppose
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1761 (isolation #466) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think SS trying to keep House open for a mislim tomorrow is kind of a reach. I think it'd make more sense to just focus on eliminating the other in imagine/ss
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1762 (isolation #467) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1713, imaginality wrote:
In post 1711, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1710, imaginality wrote:In fact I'm sure enough that House is town and SS is scum trying to keep House open for a potential mislim tomorrow that I'm going to 1v1 this right now.
Wait, so what exactly do you think my plan is?
Expecting Bingle to go down today so preparing to win with either House or me tomorrow.
Obviously if you get me mislimmed today all the better
But I don't think you see House as a viable push today but you're doing groundwork in case there's a tomorrow.
In post 1714, Something_Smart wrote:Why would I ever try to win by getting you to vote House? Why would me keeping House in the execution pool make you more inclined to vote him, when you know either he's scum or I am?
In post 1715, imaginality wrote:Because it would be more likely I'd reconsider him than that I'd reconsider MT.
That didn't really answer the question.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1763 (isolation #468) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1722, Something_Smart wrote:Right because it wouldn't look suspicious at all if I was like "so I think imaginality is probably scum, I've had him paired with Bingle since I replaced in, buuuut I think House could also be scum if you're willing to consider that, imaginality ;)"
it's.. unlikely
In post 1724, imaginality wrote:But I could see you trying to convince me we're TvT if House was leaning to elim you over me.
I guess? I still think it'd make boatloads more sense to just.. convince house it's you
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1765 (isolation #469) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1725, imaginality wrote:
anyone with half a brain would know that hammering Wisdom there would bring them under a lot of scrutiny they didn't want to be under as scum.

It's a weak defense, but I'm actually pretty well regarded for my scum game and this game is not it. I could see it maybe if I were trying to set up a deep wolf partner to go the distance, but me playing this sloppily as scum doesn't match up with any of my prospective scum partners.

I know, I know. WIFOM.
The hammer makes more sense with SS as Bingle's partner because the hammer reeks of scum being extremely eager to get the 8-ball elim, which would lead town to look on the wagon for the other scum, rather than suspecting Mom/SS who wasn't on the wagon.
In fact part of why Bingle might have been so eager is precisely
because
he could lim Wisdom without his buddy needing to be on the wagon.
In post 1758, Something_Smart wrote:Which does actually lead me to another point-- would Bingle really do that if his partner was Momrangal? Is he really going to count on an AFK slot to deepwolf?
So which is it.. I wonder..

I personally was entertaining 0 scum on wagon yesterday, 1 definitely was plausible..

Are you sure that Bingle killing himself off is worth the meager amount of towncred Mom might get from that? Mom still has to survive ~2 eliminations afterwards.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1768 (isolation #470) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1726, imaginality wrote:
In post 1630, Bingle wrote:most of them (the exception being imagine) had also expressed willingness to shift to imagine earlier
Bingle admitting he knew voting me could have seen me elimmed D1 and had no concern about that.
I know Bingle will say that's cos he's town and I didn't seem super town D1, but coming from scum!Bingle this is further evidence he's paired with SS rather than me. This setup doesn't seem a great one for bussing buddies D1.
This is true and it is something I was entertaining as a reason for it not being you. Bingle didn't really do anything with his vote on you though.. so perhaps the benefit outweighed the cost. Plus it was only for about 5 pages and there was exactly 0 traction on you at the time, the wagon had kind of already up and left.

I don't think Bingle would have expected that vote to eliminate you to be honest. Perhaps it could have but it was a lot less likely. I agree it's a bad bussing setup though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1770 (isolation #471) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1769, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1766, Something_Smart wrote:Regardless of which of us is Bingle's partner, I would think that he was hoping to go down on D3 to make that easier for them.
This is phrased a bit confusingly, but I'm assuming you get what I mean... in the hypothetical world of Bingle/S_S, that would probably be the plan, just as it probably was in the (hopefully) real world of Bingle/imagine.
That's pretty much how I see it, yeah. I think Bingle being 8-balled yesterday points to it pretty transparently.

I definitely don't buy that Bingle would do it for any extra reason to try and shield Mom. Why would you bet the game on Mom? It's almost a point against it to be honest.

Bingle doesn't seem to think super highly of his scumgame, I guess, though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1772 (isolation #472) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Pretty sure they could have gotten it too TBH that Bingle hammer was so extra
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1773 (isolation #473) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

It seems like Bingle went out of his way to implicate himself whichever way you look at it.

Just thinking about it objectively it'd make more sense to do that if your partner is on-wagon with you, not off-wagon. At least there's WIFOM value. If your partner is off-wagon I'm just not sure what the motivation for sacrificing himself like that is. After Bingle dies, we're not going to think "Okay the other scum must be on-wagon and definitely not afk-Mom". We'd look at the whole game. But if Bingle didn't do that, then maybe we have a greater chance of scrutinizing the wagon and hitting a townie on it.

Maybe I'm getting beat by WIFOM but I'm really struggling to see why Bingle would do it with Mom as a partner. Imagine at the time was townread by me and I had actually convinced Wisdom to suspect Mom instead.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1774 (isolation #474) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Or, maybe less convince Wisdom and more so he got fed up with my reasoning and let me go my own way. But either way.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1777 (isolation #475) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yup yup

If we have Bingle vote next and neither of House/I hammer does that mechanically confirm Bingle as scum with one of you two?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1778 (isolation #476) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Er, I guess you two could be partnered still. But you two partnered or partnered with Bingle would be confirmed..... I think

In any case I'd kinda like to see where Bingle's vote goes or what he's thinking. Not like a lot but a little
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1780 (isolation #477) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also this might go without saying but this vote between SS/imagine is gonna end the game assuming we're all in agreement about Bingle being scum. So, House, if we elim scum today who is an 8-ball, kill Bingle pretty please
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1784 (isolation #478) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

what
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1785 (isolation #479) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You can't unvote to stop Bingle hammering this one House
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1786 (isolation #480) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Honestly I don't even care if you just lost us the game at this point i am way too out of strength for that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1789 (isolation #481) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You misunderstood him lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1790 (isolation #482) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Nice fucking job House
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1794 (isolation #483) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

He was referring to you and I hammer testing each other House, or having Bingle vote first

This isn't a hammer test because we didn't coordinate it and you didn't unvote.

Again, nice job
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1797 (isolation #484) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If he wants to throw he throws I am not getting worked up over it a second time
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1799 (isolation #485) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

House what you're saying is complete nonsense to both me and SS
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1802 (isolation #486) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

How's that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1804 (isolation #487) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If it actually is you/Bingle I'll never hear the end of that one
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1805 (isolation #488) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1810 (isolation #489) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In a SS/Bingle team he technically could be although I seriously doubt it

In any case I cannot get upset over this game any more
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1812 (isolation #490) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Let me guess............. gamble reaction test?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1814 (isolation #491) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Just vote out Bingle since literally everyone here is in agreement he's scum and pray to god Bingle isn't 8-ball somehow

And if he is 8-ball then pray to god House makes right decision in next phase
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1816 (isolation #492) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I have no idea what House is getting at it makes exactly no sense whatsoever but I am not 100% on the team being imagine/Bingle, I just find that the earlier game leans me that way

House could be right but whatever the fuck he's saying on the last page about hammer testing does not play into that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1834 (isolation #493) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1818, Something_Smart wrote:Basically, what he's saying is that I was ignoring the possibility of Bingle popping up out of nowhere to hammer in the middle of you hammertesting him, or vice versa.

Which is a thing that's possible. And is probably a reason why not to hammertest! But in general, people ignore these things when hammertesting, and I don't think I've ever seen a hammertest go south because this happened.

Meanwhile, to hammertest any other way would depend on Bingle's cooperation, which he has no reason to give if he's scum.
All hammertests do that though lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1837 (isolation #494) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1832, Something_Smart wrote:Like if I vote imaginality, and MT votes imaginality, and Bingle doesn't hammer, then the team can't be me/Bingle. If I'm scum it would have to be with MT. So if she does that, then your theory would be proven wrong, so what would you do?
I'm about to do this and leave ftr
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1838 (isolation #495) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1836, House wrote:
In post 1832, Something_Smart wrote:Like if I vote imaginality, and MT votes imaginality, and Bingle doesn't hammer, then the team can't be me/Bingle. If I'm scum it would have to be with MT. So if she does that, then your theory would be proven wrong, so what would you do?
Tell MT "I told you so" in post game chat after Bingle hammered, of course.
About you being wrong?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1840 (isolation #496) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

What are you even talking about House?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1841 (isolation #497) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If me and SS vote imagine and Bingle doesn't hammer, that means SS/Bingle isn't the team and we win
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1842 (isolation #498) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If Bingle does hammer then imagine is either his partner or we lose
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1843 (isolation #499) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

For someone who only focuses on this voting and hammertesting shit it's really surprising you make the least sense out of anyone
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1844 (isolation #500) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm sorry for getting upset at you. I'm really sorry man
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1849 (isolation #501) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You aren't listening House. You don't get what SS is saying at all. You're unbelievable sometimes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1851 (isolation #502) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I am trying quite hard to not let IRL leak into this. I don't have the time or energy to solve anymore. I think if we lose to SS/Bingle I'm fine sharing the blame with House lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1852 (isolation #503) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh shit we lose cause he's voting me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1853 (isolation #504) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: imagine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1855 (isolation #505) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Literally forcing my hand at this point
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1856 (isolation #506) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Vote fucking Bingle then?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1858 (isolation #507) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

We're literally never going to agree on this
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1860 (isolation #508) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Your reasoning for SS is completely useless, the hammertest nonsense means nothing.

If you have reasoning for SS/Bingle based on literally anything else in the game I AM ALL EARS

Or if you have reasoning for imagine town I AM LISTENING
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1861 (isolation #509) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

TELL ME WHY IT'S NOT IMAGINE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS GAME HOUSE

PLEASE
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1862 (isolation #510) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1859, Something_Smart wrote:MT, do you agree that you are more fit to choose between me/imaginality than House is at this point?

If so, you should be alive when the decision is made.
Nothing I can do about it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1864 (isolation #511) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING WHETHER BINGLE'S PARTNER IS SS OR IMAGINE FOR AT LEAST 5 PAGES

YOU POP IN AND VOTE SS FOR THE MOST CONFUSING REASONING IVE EVER SEEN AND THEN TELL ME TO HURRY IT THE FUCK UP

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME HOUSE
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1865 (isolation #512) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I HAVE SPENT ALL DAY FIGURING THIS OUT WHILE YOU RAN OUT OF STEAM AND I WAS FINE WITH THAT

BUT YOU DON'T GET TO TURN AROUND AND BLAME ME FOR USING UP ALL OF THE TIME TO TRY AND DECIDE, AND THEN DECIDE YOURSELF
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1867 (isolation #513) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1863, Something_Smart wrote:You can vote imagine today. That will make a me/Bingle team impossible and I HOPE that would then knock some sense into House.
If I were 100% I would

Sadly I'm more like 75% Imagine/Bingle, 25% SS/Bingle. I just never quite got there.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1868 (isolation #514) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Go ahead SS
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1869 (isolation #515) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Vote or dont
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1871 (isolation #516) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If you're scum with Bingle just kill House and win with me tomorrow
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1873 (isolation #517) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1872, Something_Smart wrote:But my point is, if you're 75% confident, and you believe that House's logic is so bad that he's not going to be right more than 50% of the time (maybe 55% generously), then the best odds come if you force his hand rather than the other way around.

That make sense?
It is that bad

But if he is right by dumb luck I'm never going to hear the end of it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1876 (isolation #518) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

SS go ahead just vote Bingle and kill House during the night I literally never see myself voting you over imagine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1877 (isolation #519) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Do it?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1880 (isolation #520) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

My confidence is more like 85%/15% now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1882 (isolation #521) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1879, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1873, Morning Tweet wrote:But if he is right by dumb luck I'm never going to hear the end of it
No, that's not true. Because even if I were scum here and I won, I would truthfully explain after the game that his read was bullshit and he got lucky. And I mean there's nothing to prevent him from not believing that and puffing up his ego, but I seriously doubt that anyone else would really think badly of you for it.
Oh you make a fair point
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1883 (isolation #522) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

UNVOTE:
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1884 (isolation #523) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Really bad time for this game scenario to have to come up in my life not gonna lie to you.

Anyway. Yes. If we're not going to actually discuss whether SS/Bingle or imagine/Bingle is more likely then I 75% of the time choose imagine/Bingle as my team.

Obviously House disagrees. If I cared less about how people perceive me I'd just do what he does and vote with my mind. You make a fair point that even if he is right he hasn't actually had any reason to be.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1885 (isolation #524) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

This is me begging House to say anything about why imagine is town or SS/Bingle is the team. If the only reason is the hammertesting then I am just going to have to disagree and leave it there.

I don't really know if there's anything else to do
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1890 (isolation #525) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I appreciate it either way, SS. Again, I am really sorry for snapping in thread.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1891 (isolation #526) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1886, Something_Smart wrote:
Also Wisdom caught imaginality and you ignored him
Yikes sorry about that Wis
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1893 (isolation #527) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1888, Something_Smart wrote:But I will say that if my posts today sound like they're reasonable and natural from town (and I hope they do, because they were), that's MILES above what I'd be able to do as scum in 90%+ of situations. I would have to be in an incredibly well-crafted mindset, and this has happened, but it's pretty rare. My scumgame isn't this good. Even if you don't think imaginality's scumgame is great, there's definitely nothing he did that you could say this about.
They were. In my mind you sounded much more natural than imagine. Imagine came off as trying to find something that would stick, you sounded more genuine.

Even yesterday you did, too. I think it was a good showing either way.
In post 1889, House wrote:Tweet, if you're so convinced imaginality is scum, go ahead and vote him.

I'll just chill out over here with my popcorn waiting for Bingle to hammer. the wagon.
I know this probably doesn't count but I am really sorry for snapping at you again House.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1896 (isolation #528) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lol I was joking too but I do feel a bit responsible for being a barrier to Wisdom there.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1901 (isolation #529) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think SS knocked it out of the park to be honest. Bingle eeeee well he was more of a sacrificial lamb type role. Imagine did well but I just struggle to trust him over SS.

The reasoning I've gone over today (aka, mostly Bingle interactions) really makes a lot more sense not partnered with Mom/SS. Imagine's reasoning that Bingle jumped at the opportunity to hammer Wisdom to make Mom look good... just doesn't really make much sense to me. Mom wouldn't get any towncred after Bingle gets sacrificed there.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1902 (isolation #530) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I also don't think SS keeping House in suspicions in order to have two mislims tomorrow.. really makes sense. I'd probably just focus on imagine in his shoes.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1903 (isolation #531) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

But hey if it is Bingle/SS then House can go ahead and say "I told you so". Even if I think the reasoning is not there.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1905 (isolation #532) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I mean... do you think town!imagine was going to vote you
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1906 (isolation #533) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I see some tinfoiling on you by imagine so I guess it's not totally impossible

.................wouldn't that make imagine also guilty of the same thing though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1907 (isolation #534) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Starting to feel like this line of argument is really not helpful
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1910 (isolation #535) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

imagine did the same thing tho
In post 1612, imaginality wrote:
In post 1608, Morning Tweet wrote:I notice while reviewing I was having trouble thinking of more than one player as scum at the same time, in a way. You make a good point I fail to think about the partnerships a lot. That's mildly interesting
This point is especially important today I think. Because if you are able to rank {Bingle,SS}, {Bingle, me}, and {me, SS} in order of most to least likely then (if you see all of us as similar chances of being 8-ball), whoever is in both the top two of your partnerships is the best target to elim today.

Unless House is scum
In post 1569, imaginality wrote:Omg what is all this?

I'm out with my daughter and her cousin at the moment, this is my first time checking this thread since daystart.
More substantive posts from me in a couple of hours... assuming no one quick hammers anyone before then... -eye roll-

As of right now I still think Bingle's scum and fully plan to vote him but House's early vote was super bad.

My money is still on Bingle-SS. I don't know if all this means I should consider Bingle-House too... At the outside it could be an attempt by House to make Bingle seem town when no one quick hammers?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1911 (isolation #536) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also if you wanna talk about testing the waters, imagine didnt have a firm read on anyone all game. he was set up to vote you, SS, worstie, or Bingle yesterday
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1912 (isolation #537) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

His rebuttal was that "game is hard" which I mean, granted. But it's still kinda suspicious to me he can shade Bingle and still suspect worst and also suspect SS and also suspect you at the same time (all yesterday)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1914 (isolation #538) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You've been doing weird shit all game though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1915 (isolation #539) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

(Not to offend but yeah not our first rodeo here)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1916 (isolation #540) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also aren't you mechanically town right now?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1917 (isolation #541) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1916, Morning Tweet wrote:Also aren't you mechanically town right now?
Update: you are.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1919 (isolation #542) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1917, Morning Tweet wrote:
Update: you are.
Update update: Unless you're with Bingle. I think. Something like that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1922 (isolation #543) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Actually if you were with Bingle you woulda won voting SS

I'm not sure you can be scum with anyone
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1923 (isolation #544) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1921, House wrote:
I don't see how anyone can be mechanically town in this game (well, before recent wagon shenannies)

But if that's so, how can S_S be trying to state a suspicion on me in the first place?
I mean you're not exactly a shining ray of towniness. You're more like a walnut that you've gotta crack open first to find the towny parts.

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1926 (isolation #545) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Something like that.

On second thought I'm not even sure if that's what you were asking
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1928 (isolation #546) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Dragon is on FIRE today
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1935 (isolation #547) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So, more of an acquired taste then. Like a fine wine or fancy cheese. You have to get used to it first before you can taste the towny
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1937 (isolation #548) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

beep beep
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1940 (isolation #549) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Won't you come?
And wash away the rain
Won't you come?

VOTE: imagine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1942 (isolation #550) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Sorry you didn't get to use it house lmfao
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2054 (isolation #551) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2048, imaginality wrote:I'm glad I wasn't town, the way House played this game seemed not great for town's pulse rates or emotional equanimity.
i think i blew a fuse multiple times this game but otherwise was fun !
In post 2048, imaginality wrote:Oh, funny thing with my #265 (where I switched from Wisdom to Ali), I hadn't decided whether to post that or not. I'd drafted it and was previewing it while deciding if it was a good idea or not, when the bus I was on went over a bump and I clicked submit instead of preview lol
That's pretty incredible haha
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2055 (isolation #552) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2049, Something_Smart wrote:Also damn my reads upon replacing in really were perfect. I'm pretty happy about that, even if I didn't tell anyone what they were for half the day :P
you rocked it SS !
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2056 (isolation #553) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

major props to imagi and bingle for making the game this much fun

i had fun playing with everybody!

i wouldn't do it all a second time though, i dont know if my heart could handle that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2058 (isolation #554) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

/accept
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2082 (isolation #555) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 69, Bingle wrote:Dammit mt, don't defend me to get paranoid over my partner. Bad bat.
(≧▽≦)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2085 (isolation #556) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well if Taly were scum they could have been faking intent to not vote and the only way you as a mod could tell is because you know alignements. I always register votes as a machine looking from line to line would for that reason

But yeah I think it would have been a difficult judgement call to make because it was so consequential

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”