Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 823, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 821, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
:yawn:
Your reactions to DW don’t make logical sense to me. DW expressed a high degree of certainty that you were Scum. You called that pathetic, and have heavily hinted at DW being bad Town. But why Town? And why so confrontational? DW isn’t actually a bad player. I just feel you should express more curiosity and less frustration towards DW and the view they’ve expressed. I would also argue DW is very much starting to feel like Town to me. It’s hard for players in general to be this pushy of a SR as Scum. It’s rare, and DW hasn’t operated like that if my recollection serves right. So I am starting to feel like you’re being forced into discrediting DW without calling them Scum, which is why I’ve voted you.

You’re also pushing Wiki who honestly seems almost like obvious Town to me. Or rather, I feel like the normal reaction to how Wiki is playing is to not want to execute it (Datisi’s “village idiot” description isn’t particularly charitable, but perhaps not that off target). I’m more inclined to want to give Wiki more time to see if their contributions are of any actual value.

Separately, I think A50’s frustration seems more Town indicative actually. I didn’t SR A50 for the activity level - I felt a specific post I quoted was Scummy. But the reaction they had to the pressure seemed genuine.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 819, Salsabil Faria wrote:Then vote me!
no thanks, I'm still of mixed opinion on you, there's been some posts I did like.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Re : I use meta and used correctly sometimes, sometimes don't..... that's my pov. But I don’t attack people for having different pov.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Yeah I do have to admit - this calling for votes thing isn’t typical for Scum either. Oy.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Datisi this is a level of annoyed I don’t think I’ve experienced much from you. I TR it, but I also don’t think you’re going to get much of anywhere rehashing the same points. I would argue you’ve made yourself clear and I do agree that Three’s interpretation of a lot of Selynee’s posts has been somewhat Scummy because it doesn’t feel like Three is taking the most negative view of certain posts that just feel rather innocuous to me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh*

I was getting excited, but my wagon died too soon. :(

VOTE: ger

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: geraint
might as well see where this goes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 750, Wiki wrote:yeah his second rvs is so important, it should be quoted of course

of all you've quoted only this makes sense "would probably have been voting her, had wiki not been as scummy as he's being"
it wasn't rvs, i said so later

and like, i don't write out every single thought that i have and-- nope no i won't
In post 752, Wiki wrote:Datisi, give your trs
dwlee, andres, ico, unfortunately you, and townleans on sel and gera

is a dumpsterfire
does everyone understand why it's a dumpsterfire? i don't have to waste 20 minutes of my life explaining it? good, let's move on.
In post 765, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Icon
please don't tell me i have to explain it.

gamma, what are you doing?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 825, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 823, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 821, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
Your reactions to DW don’t make logical sense to me. DW expressed a high degree of certainty that you were Scum. You called that pathetic, and have heavily hinted at DW being bad Town. But why Town? And why so confrontational? DW isn’t actually a bad player. I just feel you should express more curiosity and less frustration towards DW and the view they’ve expressed. I would also argue DW is very much starting to feel like Town to me. It’s hard for players in general to be this pushy of a SR as Scum. It’s rare, and DW hasn’t operated like that if my recollection serves right. So I am starting to feel like you’re being forced into discrediting DW without calling them Scum, which is why I’ve voted you.

You’re also pushing Wiki who honestly seems almost like obvious Town to me. Or rather, I feel like the normal reaction to how Wiki is playing is to not want to execute it (Datisi’s “village idiot” description isn’t particularly charitable, but perhaps not that off target). I’m more inclined to want to give Wiki more time to see if their contributions are of any actual value.
We have history which you don't understand and I'm not interested to give any justification for that (my flip will clear this).
Dwlee
is in my null list atm, when I said they're bad town, I meant if they're town and I'm not sure if they're scum either. If anyone doesn’t want to engage with me, then I can't attempt to sort them.

Why I was on
Wiki
and I'm not on
Wiki
now has posted already in details. This also indicates you're accepting
Dwlee
's read on me without considering anything, not even reading my posts.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 829, Andresvmb wrote:@Datisi this is a level of annoyed I don’t think I’ve experienced much from you. I TR it, but I also don’t think you’re going to get much of anywhere rehashing the same points. I would argue you’ve made yourself clear and I do agree that Three’s interpretation of a lot of Selynee’s posts has been somewhat Scummy because it doesn’t feel like Three is taking the most negative view of certain posts that just feel rather innocuous to me.
we haven't yet played in a game where i got royally pissed off?

it's probably not the best use of my time, no, but i felt like that post was worthy of a response. i'm still holding out faith that i'll be able to correctly read three from it. a part of me is wondering if he's truly being genuine, though it's not a huge part.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Wiki »

So only Gamma understands with me, that Ico is mafia here?
Once again:
In post 756, Wiki wrote:
In post 65, Iconeum wrote:Townping from Selynee tho
In post 86, Iconeum wrote:basicly all of dwlee's posts make me go all
facepalm
In post 98, Iconeum wrote:i don't like you
In post 108, Iconeum wrote:
In post 101, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 98, Iconeum wrote: i don't like you
Not a reason to SR someone. If anything, DW’s start is more Town indicative than not.
i don't need to fully scumread someone to vote their asses in this stage of the game, now do i :shifty:
In post 341, Iconeum wrote:
In post 181, Gamma Emerald wrote:andres and wiki
i'd also townbin these 2, and by extention give some town cred to dwlee then and just trust on andres a bit.
GE's opening is fine to me.
Datisi i just *wanna* townread ya know
I have no clue on how to read T3 here

no other notable shotgun reads come to mind
In post 354, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: selynee
yeah
In post 589, Iconeum wrote:
In post 488, Wiki wrote:Scums: Gamma, Dwlee, Datisi.
do you have some kind of wacky post restriction that only allows you to post townreads as scumreads?

i don't even know

if you'd be nulling datisi, i could get that
if you'd be nulling gamma, i could get that
Dwlee has been playing a pattern that points to them being town, not scum. You even faked a guilty to some extent… why do you want them out?
In post 684, Iconeum wrote:we're all seeing wiki's nonsensical lists, but are they scummy? i don't think so?
In post 717, Iconeum wrote:
In post 711, Wiki wrote:No. There is the more logical answer, why usually this is a scummy thing.
And I so dont like, when someone is pretending stupid.
VOTE: wiki
look at these posts in chronology
1. ico forgot that selynee has townpings for him (#65), ico voted sely after saying this (#354) with no reasons. this was the moment when wiki claimed a cop, ico voted wiki, then he saw that there is no sense to do it and he voted to sely, but he forgot that he considers sely to be town for him!
2. ico forgot that most of the way wiki is town for ico, ico is voting wiki. i didnt care about it in the moment when i was a fakecop, but now after all you've said about townreading me and with no much your townreading datisi your new vote to me is suspicious very much!
3. ico didnt like dwlee much (#86, 98), then he changed his mind listening to andre very much (#108) and dwlee somehow become lock town for him (#589), dwlee is more town for him than datisi and gamma!
4. if dwlee is not a scum for ico, ico either has no srs, or his srs are: dorsey,gera,salsa,t3,three as remainder. but ico doesnt vote in this sector, he votes players who are/were townies for him!

VOTE: Iconeum
i need to change my srs, need some time
ico is mafia

andre-datisi-gamma - at least one scum is here, because all of them tred ico
In post 761, Wiki wrote:Ico trs: seny,andre,wiki,gamma,datisi,a50, dwlee (firstly he sred him).
Ico's votes: datisi,a50,dwlee,wiki,sely,wiki

Ico is mafia
i can wait before everybody understands this

Btw dwlee is with ico, iforgot that ico is townie for him too and now he defends ico talking about how stupid i am, "dont listen to wiki", etc
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Dorsey »

I sheep Wiki. You talk too much to be scum.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Dorsey »

Thank God we all get the same amount of votes despite post count.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Salsa I am reading your posts. You’re alluding to background I don’t have. Not sure what I’m supposed to do with that. And I am posting my reactions as I have them. Yes you’ve changed your stance on Wiki. But it was obvious to me even when you first started attacking there. I’m not going to see that positively now am I?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Wiki »

So scums: Ico, Dwlee,... +smb from Datisi/Andre/maybe even Gamma (unvoted from ico lol). And some of the silent players or maybe salsa
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 834, Datisi wrote: we haven't yet played in a game where i got royally pissed off?

it's probably not the best use of my time, no, but i felt like that post was worthy of a response. i'm still holding out faith that i'll be able to correctly read three from it. a part of me is wondering if he's truly being genuine, though it's not a huge part.
As far as I can remember, no I don’t think I’ve seen you get truly aggravated.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 832, Datisi wrote:756 is a dumpsterfire
does everyone understand why it's a dumpsterfire? i don't have to waste 20 minutes of my life explaining it? good, let's move on
Ok.
Scums: ico, datisi, dwlee...
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 832, Datisi wrote:dwlee, andres, ico, unfortunately you, and townleans on sel and gera
and for this dwlee-ico datisi is scum too
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 767, Almost50 wrote:Now if you want to find Scum you should be looking at Datisi/Wiki/Icon (probably just ONE of these is Scum, and my best guess is Datisi)

Another is in Dorsy/Ger (it's a 50-50 split for me)

I think Salsabil/Sylenee/Gamma should have the remaining 2 Scums in them
could we get some explanation along with these takes?
In post 797, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 780, Datisi wrote:i know "lie is a bad thing" is a newbie thought process, no fucking shit, that's what i said. that's why i'm asking salsa about her read on your slot. because it's such newbie level thinking that i don't think town!salsa would be having it. but i am
not
defending you from her attacks, i'm asking her reasoning behind them.
In post 705, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 701, Datisi wrote:that doesn't answer my question. i get that daycop isn't a normal role. but why is fakeclaiming it scummy.
Cause I didn’t read the game and didn’t know that they fakeclaimed it to tunnel
Dwlee
for whatever reason.
I entered the game with
Dwlee
vote (RVS) without knowing what is happening in the game, then saw
gera
's post where
Wiki
hard claimed guilty on
Dwlee
makes my RVS vote serious. Then saw your post saying day vig isn’t normal, thus vote
Wiki
. But it g_t cleared today as I read up to page 15 and know that they fake claimed.
In post 706, Salsabil Faria wrote:
^is not scummy anymore.
my question still isn't answered. "Then saw your post saying day vig isn’t normal, thus vote Wiki." why the thus?
In post 800, Dwlee99 wrote:What are you seeing there dats

Fmpov gera has made some surface level posts and don't nothing townie since his extremely scummy entrance

And yes, meta bad, but I don't even think you can claim this would be meta town for him
ime reading gera is like "if his posts frustrate me to no end but i get The Feeling that he's being genuine, then he's town"

granted i don't have too much scum!gera experience, i once backup modded a game where he was scum and i *think* he was like, a bit more wooden and awkward there

granted it's been a while and i didn't exactly go back to check. if the wagon has picked up decent traction, i could try to effort a bit to try to figure out
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Wiki »

Datisi sred a bit: ico, seny, gera...
Now datisi trs them. :yawn:
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 836, Dorsey wrote:I sheep Wiki. You talk too much to be scum.
:shifty:

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 794, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 153, geraintm wrote:7 pages already!

This game is going to be too much.

[Space left intentionally blank to crumb]
In post 186, geraintm wrote:VOTE: dwlee
Scum entrance

I'm just going to laugh at this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because it is so funny.

153+7 =
In post 160, Dwlee99 wrote:Also can people please respect my signature, thanks
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:07 am

Post by geraintm »

it wasn't funny. i was faking
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Wiki »

We have facts.
Ico forgot his own opinion about players.
He trs them, then votes them with no any sense (seny; wiki).
This doesnt make any srnse for a townie.
Ico is a scum.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 842, Wiki wrote:
In post 832, Datisi wrote:dwlee, andres, ico, unfortunately you, and townleans on sel and gera
and for this dwlee-ico datisi is scum too
yep
as soon as i saw one (1) shit case on my partner i lost my mind and went into full defense mode because i am that scared
you got it
In post 844, Wiki wrote:Datisi sred a bit: ico, seny, gera...
Now datisi trs them. :yawn:
i'm not sure if you've heard of it

it's called re-evaluating
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”