Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1121, Wiki wrote:if you really was thinking about his meta, u would easily remember any games, where he was the same
do you think i have 30+ games across 2 years memorized front to back to be able to remember in which ones he voted a person he townread beforehand?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1084, Datisi wrote:dogshit case
In post 1085, Datisi wrote:your case is awful
In post 1112, Datisi wrote:also my ico townread is mostly based on ~vibes~ and ~meta~

if it becomes really necessary, i'll put together a case, but i have zero motivation to do it when i know it's just gonna be responded with "lol datisi is scum with ico" and ignored
at last we've got not awful dogshit reasons about ico :lol:
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1122, Dwlee99 wrote:I really just want salsa flipped and next day phase
again, convince me that salsa is a better flip than wiki
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1125, Datisi wrote:do you think i have 30+ games across 2 years memorized front to back to be able to remember in which ones he voted a person he townread beforehand?
you can remember just any of previous ones. no need to look for smth 2 years ago
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1127, Datisi wrote:again, convince me that salsa is a better flip than wiki
vibes and meta
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1127, Datisi wrote:
In post 1122, Dwlee99 wrote:I really just want salsa flipped and next day phase
again, convince me that salsa is a better flip than wiki
Wiki is probably town. He reminds me of LQ when he scumreads every townie and does this
I prefer they, thanks :)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Datisi »

fam, i got scum!ico flipped within 12 hours last time i saw him, i can tell what he rolled

you're gonna have to excuse me for not believing you are actually gonna consider anything i put effort into
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Wiki »

perfect answer to everything in this game when you are scum

he is town because vibes and meta
he is mafia because vibes and meta

top play
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1111, Datisi wrote:
In post 1103, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I didn’t realize then
day cop
isn’t possible in normal games. When saw
Datisi
's post about mentioning it, I remembered that day cop/vig aren’t normal.
do you mind responding to the first part of my ?
In post 700, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 693, Datisi wrote:@salsa, white knighting is when a person (generally scum) defneds someone (generally town) under fire

why are you :?: ing at that? like, explain to me why fakeclaiming daycop is scummy.
I saw the 3 posts of
Wiki
's from
gera
's post where they hard claim guilty on
Dwlee
as a day cop which you later said isn’t normal to have in normal games. Didn’t read the early pages that moment.
In post 705, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 701, Datisi wrote:that doesn't answer my question. i get that daycop isn't a normal role. but why is fakeclaiming it scummy.
Cause I didn’t read the game and didn’t know that they fakeclaimed it to tunnel
Dwlee
for whatever reason.
I entered the game with
Dwlee
vote (RVS) without knowing what is happening in the game, then saw
gera
's post where
Wiki
hard claimed guilty on
Dwlee
makes my RVS vote serious. Then saw your post saying day vig isn’t normal, thus vote
Wiki
. But it g_t cleared today as I read up to page 15 and know that they fake claimed.
In post 706, Salsabil Faria wrote:
^is not scummy anymore.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1128, Wiki wrote:
In post 1125, Datisi wrote:do you think i have 30+ games across 2 years memorized front to back to be able to remember in which ones he voted a person he townread beforehand?
you can remember just any of previous ones. no need to look for smth 2 years ago
ico doesn't have a completed town game since february, so yes i would have to dig through old stuff in order to answer
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1134, Datisi wrote:ico doesn't have a completed town game since february, so yes i would have to dig through old stuff in order to answer
u still have nothing, but prefer to argue with me for thousand of pages with no arguments
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Datisi »

salsa, i read those posts already, they don't answer my question. but right now i don't even care anymore, i have actual work to do that i didn't do yesterday because i just passed out, i'm gonna peace out for the time bez
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1136, Datisi wrote:salsa, i read those posts already, they don't answer my question. but right now i don't even care anymore, i have actual work to do that i didn't do yesterday because i just passed out, i'm gonna peace out for the time bez
Then why don't you understand what I'm trying to say? Or I'm not understanding your question?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't know how to phrase my question differently than "what do you find scummy about fakeclaiming daycop?".

you just keep quoting that post where you say it's not a normal role. but that doesn't explain anything.
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

This level of tunnelling I never saw from town!
Dwlee
before to anyone. It indicates maybe they're really town because after my flip they'll be suspicious af. From my experience with scum!them, they're kind of deepwolf type, so my green flip will put them in a position which scum!them won't want?
Part of me also thinking as people don't take my reads seriously, scum!them can easily find a way out by proving my playstyle is scummy so the elimination is logical.

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Wiki »

the problem with "vibes and meta" and any shitty reasoning like that is that you cannot convince by that other players. thi is not a proof at all.

because
1) u can be mistaking if town
2) u can be scum with this scum

so there is no sense to trust you in this situation, to believe in your vibes and meta, when you cannot prove it with comparing and arguments

this is really shitty reasoning, the definition of it

because if smb has good arguments and reasons, it doesnt matter is it mistake or not, is person scum or townie, because logical reasons can be understandable to any people here, for example to those, who dont know anybody's meta and your accuracy

and your reasons are bad. datisi's and dwlee's reasons about ico, because it is necessary to
1. consider you are town to trust you.
2. hope that you are not mistaking in your reads

but my argument about ico is good and universal, it doesnt depend on my color and accuracy
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1138, Datisi wrote:i don't know how to phrase my question differently than "what do you find scummy about fakeclaiming daycop?".

you just keep quoting that post where you say it's not a normal role. but that doesn't explain anything.
Ok, I'm trying to make it clear. When I entered the game with
Dwlee
vote, it was RVS. Then I saw
gera
's post including
Wiki
's
hard claiming day cop
guilty on
Dwlee
and made without realizing that day cop isn’t normal and at that point, I didn’t read the game at all. So when I saw your where you said day cop isn’t normal and vote
gera
, I was surprised at 1st that why you're not voting
Wiki
because they fake claimed guilty on someone but I also knew there had to be something, so I need to catch up first. But before starting to catch up,
Wiki
was scum to me for that fake claim.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Spoiler: :yawn:
Btw, to everyone, for future references, if we play together again, I can't town up more than I'm currently doing, not possible tbh.

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1142, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, to everyone, for future references, if we play together again, I can't town up more than I'm currently doing, not possible tbh.
why datisi is not a scum for you?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1142, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, to everyone, for future references, if we play together again, I can't town up more than I'm currently doing, not possible tbh.
Lemon Demon says otherwise imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Did salsa just say she has never seen me tunnel as town
I prefer they, thanks :)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1143, Wiki wrote:
In post 1142, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, to everyone, for future references, if we play together again, I can't town up more than I'm currently doing, not possible tbh.
why datisi is not a scum for you?
Because I think they're town.
And yes, meta is also included in this read.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1144, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1142, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Lemon Demon says otherwise imo
I'm efforting more here, my green flip will prove that. I can't do more effort than this.

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1146, Salsabil Faria wrote:Because I think they're town.
And yes, meta is also included in this read.
explain more. what moments. why. why not a scum. i dont know anyone's meta here. explain in words. you always can explain smth answering the question WHY if you really believe in that

you cannot convince repeating "im townie", "i think he is townie". the reasons should exist deeper. release it
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1145, Dwlee99 wrote:Did salsa just say she has never seen me tunnel as town
As far as I remember, yes?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”