Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1524, Looker wrote:Likewise. I feel your list is ad hoc. How is A50, who has posted nothing but jokes and videos, contributing more than geraintm, who has referenced game-specific cases and spoke to meta? And that's if I'm working under the assumption that all lurkers are scum.
because a50's self vote and trying to get something done there has stuck out more in my memory as more contributing than whatever it is that gera has done in this game

like i legit can't think of game relevant things he's done other than saying salsa is scummy for making a list of 4 people and saying there's probably scum in it
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Datisi »

quick skim through his iso, i think i'm right - he called the cases on himself bad, and offered self-meta on why he's always useless on day 1. that's not what i count contributing.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1331, Datisi wrote:in the meantime, i'm invoking the luca blight tell of "seeming to give zero shits is probably town" but "giving the appearance of giving some shits while not actually doing anything, that's scummy" (yes i know it was wrong the last time i used it, but dorsey's votes are like legit nonsense and they need proper explanation)

VOTE: dorsey
So, for you, A50's self-vote was the first portion of the above luca blight tell?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Datisi »

i wouldn't apply that tell to a50 at all, since he's far from a typical player, and my ability to read his tone is a flat zero.
~M
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1526, Datisi wrote:quick skim through his iso, i think i'm right - he called the cases on himself bad, and offered self-meta on why he's always useless on day 1. that's not what i count contributing.
^RE:geraintm
Spoiler: ISO Notes, RE:A50
In post 595, Almost50 wrote:I am totally checked out from this game. I should probably try to read and/or do something, but I can't bring myself to effort today (as in D1)
In post 608, Almost50 wrote:Oh, finally! A wagon on a scummy slot

VOTE: A50
In post 1074, Almost50 wrote:Can anybody tell how bored I am?
In post 1261, Almost50 wrote:Let me know when it's time to end the day
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1523, Datisi wrote:
In post 1520, Looker wrote:
In post 1516, Datisi wrote:dorsey has given us nothing, what can i even disagree with there?
If you could rank the players in order of contribution, how would the list go?
vaguely from memory - wiki andres dwlee sel salsa ico three t3 a50 gera dorsey looker
4 scum out of 13. Potentially 2 dead town a day. 13>11>9>7 (3 miselims/3 NKs needed for scum majority). Going from Datisi's list, eradicate (3) Looker, Dorsey, Geraintm. I can see A50 being scum if Datisi is scum. Or T3 for safe measure. Only Three if there was an incentive to bus earlier on - I've only really skimmed the votecounts.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Datisi »

you do know that lowest amount of content =/= scummiest, right?
~M
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Looker »

Of course I do, I'm not the one wagoning the lowest poster.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Looker »

It's just that I'm skimming through and all of the bigger wagons (Wiki, Selynee, geraintm,
Almost50
, Dorsey) have had you on them. You weren't on A50's, though.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Looker »

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Datisi »

i vote people often, it helps me sort. if you wanna actually make a case on what it says about my alignment, you're free to do so.

pedit: okay.
~M
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Looker »

Spoiler: More notes for ISO
In post 1331, Datisi wrote:dorsey's votes are like legit nonsense and they need proper explanation
In post 1535, Datisi wrote:i vote people often, it helps me sort. if you wanna actually make a case on what it says about my alignment, you're free to do so.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1503, Dwlee99 wrote:I give reasons, don't worry, Looker. Sometimes. Anyway, andres' assumptions are about how scum would be playing (no bussing I think?) and some other gamestatey things I don't agree with. The conclusion of those assumptions is that dorsey/gera/salsa are all town. I don't agree with the assumptions or the conclusions
I didn’t conclude Dorsey/geraintm/salsa are all Town because of the game state. I don’t think I’ve expressed a TR on geraintm at all actually. I think Dorsey could be Town, but there’s just not a lot there. I think Salsa is Town (that’s probably the only read I have amongst the three I would defend). And I’m not saying Scum wouldn’t put votes on each other under the right circumstances. What I’m saying is none of the main pushes Scum are going to make here are going to be on their buddies and I would be really impressed if there was meaningful hard bussing already happening. And I’m not finding it surprising at all that the leading wagons are players that will not defend themselves all that strongly, or don’t have a lot of content. That makes sense. There’s 4 Scum and not many mis-executions are needed to win. The incentive is there to push a low information slot D1 and get a leg up for the rest of the game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:16 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1478, Wiki wrote:He said he doesnt think i have an important role.
I didnt like it, started scumreading him.
He replaced.
It doesnt look good from towns perspective.

Gera's answer about 825 is just bad.
would my post have been acceptable if i hadnt used the number 825?
i cant work you out, your case against me seems to be made up of some sort of accumalation of microtrangressions on you can see
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:18 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1498, Datisi wrote:
In post 1459, Selynee wrote:Like I said, I didn't really like that vote on gera cuz it felt a bit...too easy, I guess. Like yes, his answer that they are parking the vote there after a pretty obvious fake claim was weird but didn't seem to consider what would be the motivation for maf!gera there to say that in that context.
i'm pretty sure i spoke about this already? like, i know gera is absolutely not going to do shit on day one. and he's going to get shit for it, and he knows it too. the way i generally read him is that if what he's saying makes my eyes roll, he's town. that... didn't, it just made it seem like he found *Something* he can latch onto for day 1 to make sure that townies don't latch onto him as "not solving, not doing anything" etc.
what did i say that made you think i wasnt town. by expressing something beyond null on day 1? was it when i gave someone a Naughty Point?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:19 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1504, Datisi wrote:i mean, my read on gera is 2/2 so far and also not like i have much to work with on day 1
i am of the opinion that the games i roll scum i am awful and if people leave me alone i will screw it up for scum.
i think i am very easy to read, but htat is just me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:20 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1522, Looker wrote:This entire game is about asking meaningless questions to random strangers and forming half-assed opinions. I've also JUST ENTERED IT, lol, why so uptight?
agree. when i read through 3 or 4 pages at a time, half the posts seem to be the same people asking each other "Why do you think this other player is scum/town?"
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I scumread
GE
because of his behaviour around
Wiki
's anti-town play style.
GE
showed no tolerance of anti-town play of mine in this game (point to be noted: my play style is generally scummy):

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8750

Wiki
's play here is more devastating than me from that game but STILL
GE
showed way less annoyance while I was almost blacklisted which pinged me hard. Hence made this post:

In post 680, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Read up to page 15, page 12 & 13 made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now, I can see why
Wiki
is obvtown :lol: :lol: (I can't stop laughing!!)

Btw, it’s raise a question towards
GE
, I was way less hostile/destructive but you decided to not play with me anymore or even talk to me. But for
Wiki
, you're way more generous! Is you bad player jail got full? Or your
stance
chang when you rolled scum? :]
I wanted to see if he really starts to reconsider my play style or just rolled scum and know I'll flip green.
Andres
said my observation better in this post, so going to quote that + my observation also:

In post 881, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 819, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 815, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 781, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 769, Almost50 wrote:
In post 672, Gamma Emerald wrote:What scum would do all the shit Wiki has done, especially newbscum?
In isolation I'd say this is Town Gamma, unless Gamma wants to pocket Wiki for some odd reason.
Re : I'm town.
Not sure about scum!
Datisi
yet and
Wiki
isn’t scum imo, which left
ico
but
GE
also voted
ico
, so I'm not sure about this also.

Scum need
Wiki
to be alive in this game. Scum!
GE
's buddy attempt isn’t that weird imo. Like
Dwlee
said,
Wiki
won't be night killed. So, if they get eliminated in the day phase, scum can use their defending
Wiki
thing as a way out.
In post 782, Salsabil Faria wrote:UNVOTE: A50

VOTE: GE
so you think I'm trying to keep Wiki alive as a game-ending mislim? I mean, that's kinda reasonable to think that, but nah, I'm just keeping limbait town from getting yeeted. Your consistent problem with that feels like you're upset I'm stonewalling your mislim chance.
Then vote me!
I understand your point. is still overly-confrontational. I’m going to admit something else - I actually thought Gamma backing off there was a bit Scummy. It’s a bit like trying to paint you in a poor light Salsa but then they just said something really wishy-washy like you’re a mixed bag and have other posts that are good so no? You might want to detail what you mean Gamma because obviously Salsa can be mis-executed which means there’s some incentive there not to push it too hard and let the Town fall for a mis-execution if Salsa is indeed Town.

No more screen time today, want to give rest to my eyes.

UNVOTE: Dorsey

VOTE: GE
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Selynee »

K, I wasn't killed by a serial killer in the park (just my luck) so...

Faria- Actually don't find much mafia motivation with her entry. Faking believing the claim would have been something if she could get an easy miselim (like if any of them were at E-1 or something) but none were in danger of being elim. Plus stuff like calling for a policy elim doesn't seem like coming from someone who wants to be seen as town cuz from my limited experience, this usually isn't popular.

T3- Not a fan of their progression. Not helped by the fact that he doesn't really provides much info but like says Three's read is made in bad faith but votes me in . - honestly, don't get why they are only suspecting me of pocketing when the same argument can be used that you were pocketing Datisi or Wiki by agreeing with them. Also, not a fan of the progression on salsa-- meta stuff, - honestly don't see what's so bad in that reaction. - asks about scum motivations here but doesn't insist on this. - agrees with Andre's case. And that's basically all. No longer question Salsa read. Seems a superficial read there.

Ico- Did I say I don't like early reads? Cuz they lack consistency- like, if you say you townread someone on page 5 and scumread them on page 25, you can easily say "Well, the first one was just early vibes, now I no longer feel the same vibes" and this can easily come from both mafia or town.
Like, I actually like and . Feels like a genuine attempt to make sense of Wiki's fake claim. And their early points on Almost. Plus from all the reasons they could give for voting me there, don't think mafia would come with
"For ours, a vale of better dreams"
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1539, geraintm wrote:what did i say that made you think i wasnt town.
the reason i voted you, the comment about voteparking wiki >_>
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Wiki @Selynee I want us to vote T3. Selynee you have a negative lean there. Wiki I don’t think you TR the slot either.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Actually Selynee I think you’re already there. Wiki come join.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Looker you think T3 is possibly Scum. Can you join the wagon?

I want to apply pressure somewhere I actually SR and see what shakes out.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Datisi »

where is my invite? :(
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1548, Datisi wrote:where is my invite? :(
I think you could be Scum. I have you as highly uncertain. I need flips to sort you here I think actually.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”