Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1755, Datisi wrote:scum!three spews dorsey!town and three just nosedived in my reads
oh yeah, i forgot to elaborate on this part - like three has been doing this thing with me/dorsey (and to a lesser extent with me/looker) where he's like, oh there's scum in there, i'm scumreading both of them. okay fine. but there's not much thought as to how much does the team make sense - i did see a vague "wow maybe they're distancing" but that was quickly dismissed. yet when he was noticing that the thirst for dorsey's blood was going down and for me was going up, he started toeing the water for my yeet while still shitting on dorsey. and when i mentioned his read, he wrote those two dumpsterfires. like, i'm pretty sure he's not scum/scum with dorsey. he's looking for which townie to yeet.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1825, Wiki wrote:Go flashvagon on a50
SCUMMMM CLAAAIIIIIMMMMMM. BWAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Datisi »

i lowkey want to do this

i still feel like a50 is dead null but my care about this game is getting lower
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Iconeum »

are you not in the least bit worried about my sheep vote here?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Wiki »

Dorsey, gera, vote a50. He wanted to elim you both
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1762, Iconeum wrote:i want someone explaining to me the towniness in dorsey, because i don't see it

also, i don't think you responded to the requested shotgun reads…. why not?
don't get me wrong, every single post that dorsey is making makes me want to murder them (inb4
someone
jumps onto this, maybe not literally every every single one, but like, vast majority)
but three's attitude towards them felt very similar to his attitude towards me, which is a shark smelling blood and thinking he can get an ez dunk here
(while on the subject, you're free to explain to me why three is town)

i probably didn't respond to it because it wasn't interesting to respond to, let me go check
~M
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1829, Iconeum wrote:
No. Maybe you are bussing with a50, i dont care
And trying to give me paranoia not to vote a50 with you
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1828, Datisi wrote:i lowkey want to do this
DO IT!

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:02 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1806, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1796, Wiki wrote:and now im asking him again, he has no answer, just voting himself, to save himself because it works
enough of this
Self-voting works?? I thought "Please don't lim me" works better. Couple that with "I'm an investigative role" and you probably endgame too. :lol:

^@T3^
VOTE: a50
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:02 am

Post by T3 »

quoted the wrong post lol
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1834, T3 wrote:
In post 1796, Wiki wrote:and now im asking him again, he has no answer, just voting himself, to save himself because it works
enough of this
Self-voting works?? I thought "Please don't lim me" works better. Couple that with "I'm an investigative role" and you probably endgame too. :lol:

^@T3^
'nother SCUM CLAIM!

This game is way too easy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Datisi »

- yeah, this is just like, fine. andres/wiki/dwlee are generally my townreads, we're pretty much in agreement on dorsey/looker/t3, and the rest are kinda... meh reads that aren't getting the heat right now.

though obviously the situation has changed in the meantime a bit wrt to three/a50, so.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1833, Almost50 wrote:
DO IT!
is the joke that you're gonna call it a scumclaim if i vote you?
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1836, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1834, T3 wrote:
enough of this

^@T3^
'nother SCUM CLAIM!

This game is way too easy
dorsey's prob scum
we could be voting there

but everyone is bamboozled by your self voting so yeah
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1838, Datisi wrote:
In post 1833, Almost50 wrote:
DO IT!
is the joke that you're gonna call it a scumclaim if i vote you?
No. The joke was I used the GIF for DO IT by Chloe & Halle

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also, if you want me to play the game you should take me a bit more seriously. Like, I'm doing the Slayer's gambit thing in it's most explicit version, and Scum are falling for it. You are TOWN and so is Salsa, and I will never call either of you scum in this game (I may call you stupid though, so be forewarned)

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Wiki »

You slayers gambit is fake.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Wiki »

Your slayers gambit is fake
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Datisi »

i'll get the response to the rest of three's things later, i need to go for a walk

ico, if you wanna try to convince me that a50 is a better vote than three, it would be nice
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1832, Wiki wrote:
In post 1829, Iconeum wrote:
No. Maybe you are bussing with a50, i dont care
And trying to give me paranoia not to vote a50 with you
you were solidly scumreading me for the better part of Day 1, did that change? Because otherwise i'd expect you to at least be
slightly
worried i'm helping you actually get something done here
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1841, Almost50 wrote:Also, if you want me to play the game you should take me a bit more seriously. Like, I'm doing the Slayer's gambit thing in it's most explicit version, and Scum are falling for it. You are TOWN and so is Salsa, and I will never call either of you scum in this game (I may call you stupid though, so be forewarned)
i'm taking you seriously. i might be calling you a troll (because what is slayer's other than that), but i'm aware you, like, *know* how to play the game.

i do wish you'd respond to my question on why you consider me town, though. last i remembered, you said you generally find me suspicious and have a hard time reading me. not sure if it was a scumgame or a towngame you said that in, to be fair.
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1841, Almost50 wrote:Also, if you want me to play the game you should take me a bit more seriously. Like, I'm doing the Slayer's gambit thing in it's most explicit version, and Scum are falling for it. You are TOWN and so is Salsa, and I will never call either of you scum in this game (I may call you stupid though, so be forewarned)
datisi prob town yeah
not so convinced on salsa, but sure

who's the scums?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1839, Iconeum wrote:dorsey's prob scum
we could be voting there

but everyone is bamboozled by your self voting so yeah
I tried that earlier, and didn't get anywhere, so I decided I wanted to know who Dorsey's Scum partners might be. I am not even sure Dorsey is scum here (leaning there but not confident), but I', telling you Wiki & T3 are SCUM. (The Wiki push on me came out of nowhere. Like, despite my absence I still have more posts than Dorsey or ger, but Wiki decided to go for me instead. Figure it out yourself)

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:15 am

Post by T3 »

In post 200, Three wrote:
In post 198, Selynee wrote:
In post 197, Three wrote:
In post 179, Gamma Emerald wrote:anyway can some more people towntell pls
Ok.

VOTE: Gamma
Serious vote?
Perhaps.

I don't see why town would beg for more people to town tell on page 8, but maybe that's just me.
In post 210, Three wrote:Or...explain your scum read. You can't say "I'll explain later." as if you have to leave but then still keep posting. Also, where's your vote?
In post 242, Three wrote:
In post 223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 200, Three wrote:I don't see why town would beg for more people to town tell on page 8, but maybe that's just me.
why would scum do it either lol
as for why I said that, I'm trying to use my new just-about-norm strat of townblocking slots early, forming a PoE based on those TRs, and crushing the scumteam beneath my bootheels. The faster I can get at least 50% of players into my townblock, the faster I can start applying pressure to a PoE solve. I'll be honest that I
do not
expect my townblock to be solid initially, 4 scum means there's more chances for someone to take the Cabd Clause ticket, but I also think that also means there's more chances for scum to underperform
A possible scum motivation is to just simply look busy while saying townie things. I think if you want someone to town tell you'll need to drag it out of them, otherwise it's pretty easy to fake a town tell if you're just offering it up yourself as opposed to town telling through genuine reactions.

I do think your strat sounds effective though, which I think is a bit +town.
In post 340, Three wrote:
In post 329, Andresvmb wrote: @Three, OMGUS doesn’t say shit about someone’s alignment btw. Town sometimes just get frustrated and vote back thinking they’re being attacked by Scum. But I do SR Selynee’s timidity and somewhat narrow focus on your slot.
I don't disagree. The OMGUS doesn't mean as much to me as the rest of her post IMO. It reads like she's trying to scare me off her wagon by acting like she was on the verge of being flipped when she wasn't anywhere close to it. The fact that she's already worried about getting eliminated suggests self-conscious scum to me, like she's mad that she's already been caught over something small and trivial.

If she's genuinely frustrated town, she needs to deal with the people casing her, not attack people who are convinced by those casing her.
In post 519, Three wrote:
In post 511, Selynee wrote:Why not? I mean, feel free to share.
The lack of aggression here is telling.
In post 746, Three wrote:
In post 739, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 732, Selynee wrote:
In post 723, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 716, Iconeum wrote:
In post 709, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't see the obvious A50 town thing ico.
okay, so sell me on scum!A50? i don't see it
In my pervious games with them, they were more active as town. I don’t have scum meta on them though but they're lurking for some reason and the self vote is weird.
Meh, I think they don't really enjoy this game. Seemed like they were looking for some reactions to their self-vote, though not pushing a lot there...
Hmm can be, who do you propose to vote instead?
This feels pretty scum indicative. I don't know how you could be so lost on who to vote for that you need someone to tell you who to vote.

VOTE: Salsa
In post 1209, Three wrote:
In post 1097, Datisi wrote:i'm gonna shorten my response to because this game is already giving me a headache due to wiki and it's not worth it

i am disagreeing with you? or rather i'm calling you out for falsely saying i have a "contradiction" going. like, asks how i can think a post she made made sense while still thinking it's scummy. i can think both, because scum sometimes tells the truth. she was telling the truth about never claiming there was scum between dwlee/wiki. that doesn't make her town.

i'm not quoting word for word (and am rather carrying over the meaning) because it's easier to make my point that way. like it seemed obvious to me that "cuz i'm mafia pushing you?" was said in a "is this not what you're thinking right now?" context.

and it's called hyperbole. yes, you obviously didn't have literally zero reads and takes this whole game. the intended meaning was always "i think you've given too little content for how you've been active", like i think it was kinda understood to mean that?
You're making it really obvious that you just don't want to admit you were wrong. Whatever.
In post 1210, Three wrote:
In post 1097, Datisi wrote:i'm gonna shorten my response to because this game is already giving me a headache due to wiki and it's not worth it

i am disagreeing with you? or rather i'm calling you out for falsely saying i have a "contradiction" going. like, asks how i can think a post she made made sense while still thinking it's scummy. i can think both, because scum sometimes tells the truth. she was telling the truth about never claiming there was scum between dwlee/wiki. that doesn't make her town.

i'm not quoting word for word (and am rather carrying over the meaning) because it's easier to make my point that way. like it seemed obvious to me that "cuz i'm mafia pushing you?" was said in a "is this not what you're thinking right now?" context.

and it's called hyperbole. yes, you obviously didn't have literally zero reads and takes this whole game. the intended meaning was always "i think you've given too little content for how you've been active", like i think it was kinda understood to mean that?
In post 1169, T3 wrote:
In post 1011, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 988, Dwlee99 wrote:A50 why not salsa
I dunno. She tried to pocket me, didn't she? I'm glad to accept that pocket for today.
Yeah, pocket the person who also in people’s suspect list..
>_>

that's like the entire point of whiteknighting
THANK YOU. Holy shit, I feel like I'm losing my mind.
In post 1214, Three wrote:I'm not sure why people suddenly piled their votes onto Dorsey.
In post 1449, Three wrote:
In post 1436, Iconeum wrote:A50 can easily be either allignment here
same goes for GE i think
Oh wait, forgot I'm damn near town locking A50. He just has close to no WIM this game, at least so far.
In post 1729, Three wrote:
In post 1728, Datisi wrote:three's read on me is utter bullshit because he's been called out by multiple people as misrepping, which means that maybe, *maybe* your posts are fucking confusing and it's not the rest of us that are wrong

rn i'm leaning on it being town bullshit

but it's bullshit nonetheless
Dude can you literally talk about anything other than a post from a fucking week ago? You're so focused on something that doesn't matter and you refuse to actually try to solve me. I'm trying to figure you out and you don't even acknowledge it.

Also "called out by multiple people" you mean you, who I scum read? Salsa, who I scum read and who also LIED about the misrep? Lmao. Sel is the only other one and it got clarified a week ago that what I said wasn't a misrep, it was a misunderstanding. Get the fuck over it and play the game or get limmed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”