ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:57 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 4997, ulyana wrote:
In post 4992, Gamma Emerald wrote:which it kinda looks like you're working towards expressing, but I want to know if you're actually going to get to a conclusion on that rn
i mean, i was planning at working more towards a conclusion but it's not exactly easy to weigh disparate things against one another
so i was doing so the best way i know how and seeing where it went,

like the reasoning for say ydrasse and you isn't exactly similar and also that list was made at dwlee's request excluding dwlee from it due to dwlee knowing dwlee's alignment and there are still a lot of ?s there for me as well
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5000, ulyana wrote:
In post 4992, Gamma Emerald wrote:which it kinda looks like you're working towards expressing, but I want to know if you're actually going to get to a conclusion on that rn
i mean, i was planning at working more towards a conclusion but it's not exactly easy to weigh disparate things against one another

like the reasoning for say ydrasse and you isn't exactly similar and also that list was made at dwlee's request excluding dwlee from it due to dwlee knowing dwlee's alignment and there are still a lot of ?s there for me as well
this post gets more confusing as it goes on
understandable to the one before it in the quote chain
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:01 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 5001, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5000, ulyana wrote:

this post gets more confusing as it goes on
understandable to the one before it in the quote chain
i can try to explain it better if you tell me which part is confusing i know this something i struggle with but it so hard for me to find what people aren't following because i wrote it ya know so i'm following it so if you don't say 'could you reword this part' or 'what does
this
mean' it's hard for me to find
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the most confusing part is what does dwlee knowing his alignment have to do with how you formed your leave-behind list?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

their alignment*
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:06 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 5003, Gamma Emerald wrote:the most confusing part is what does dwlee knowing his alignment have to do with how you formed your leave-behind list?
i left dwlee off of it entirely because it was at dwlee's request; like dwlee was trying to see where our views of the game differed or so it seemed to me so including dwlee on my list does not serve any purpose towards this goal but obviously is necessary for goal of crossing as a whole
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:08 am

Post by ulyana »

dwlee had entire view of game based on infinity's alignment that didn't make a lot of sense to me in the first place as i said in the pink pt and now their restructuring of views seems potentially advantageous
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh
is dwlee in the first or second group for you (with harley/toog/cakez or with me/taly/ydrasse)?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5006, ulyana wrote:dwlee had entire view of game based on infinity's alignment that didn't make a lot of sense to me in the first place as i said in the pink pt and now their restructuring of views seems potentially advantageous
explain?
This might be a case of a serious mindmeld
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:10 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 5006, ulyana wrote:dwlee had entire view of game based on infinity's alignment that didn't make a lot of sense to me in the first place as i said in the pink pt and now their restructuring of views seems potentially advantageous
and they made the vote stay on petapan instead of helping me move it to sircakez/saber/unwnd/gypyx, with ydrasse as only other okay option to them,
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:11 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 5007, Gamma Emerald wrote:oh
is dwlee in the first or second group for you (with harley/toog/cakez or with me/taly/ydrasse)?
more the second one,
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5008, Gamma Emerald wrote:
explain?
which actually allows me to circle back to something I never explained earlier, which was my reasons for suspecting ulyana + who I thought was playing like cephrir in radio buzz that wasn't Cakez, those thoughts were connected the whole time
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:13 am

Post by ulyana »

explain?
it was like, well how i said it in the pt was like it felt like dwlee was playing like a different player than the dwlee i am familiar with with having a super strong scumread and basing entire view game off of that like to dwlee in the pt ydrasse and skitter were also both likely mafia because infinity was likely mafia and it especially felt like the connection to ydrasse didn't even make sense with view of scum!infinity because would scum be more likely to be tmi-ing a super strong read based on an emotional reaction rather than defending their partner
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5012, ulyana wrote:
explain?
it was like, well how i said it in the pt was like it felt like dwlee was playing like a different player than the dwlee i am familiar with with having a super strong scumread and basing entire view game off of that like to dwlee in the pt ydrasse and skitter were also both likely mafia because infinity was likely mafia and it especially felt like the connection to ydrasse didn't even make sense with view of scum!infinity because would scum be more likely to be tmi-ing a super strong read based on an emotional reaction rather than defending their partner
I was more interested in what seemed advantageous about dwlee restructuring their reads
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:18 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 5013, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was more interested in what seemed advantageous about dwlee restructuring their reads
oh it felt like a collection of players that felt pressurable to me

like me as already discussed as it was happening, gypyx, skitter, gammagooey

and not like a reassessment that made sense

dwlee treated me as town in the pt and such

so to have their reconsideration of my slot be based on reading only the current day and other people acting towny? seems ???

like how could that possibly make me not town

and skitter seemingly not a reconsideration as held that view previously,
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay yeah that's more or less things I've brought up too
and the fact you mention the things in the pink PT also being incongruous is also of great help
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:23 am

Post by ulyana »

now i can't stop thinking about how heroically you bussed me in that marathon game and won game for us all by yourself
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:23 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 5016, ulyana wrote:
now i can't stop thinking about how heroically you bussed me in that marathon game and won game for us all by yourself
j'aurai disparu
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

<3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: Taly this is fine

@Gamma atm I want to leave Toog, Uly, Harley, Gypyx
In post 4785, ulyana wrote:
In post 4777, SirCakez wrote:why would mafia randomly gang up on you here?
a) it could just be one as i said, but i don't think mafia would not participate in as a whole, though two-three definitely seems possible if trying to win game here

and

b) to stop me from crossing? like it's one less slot that could be occupied by mafia and they get rid of me and they limit my participation in choosing who should cross by making it seem like i'm scumread it's not super complicated
ok but you're arguing that like there's some conspiracy here and it just seems like dressed up OMGUS
In post 4787, petapan wrote:cakez why do you want to get rid of ulyana

i am probably most confident in you being town right now but i don't really see that read, other than non-interaction with dunn but in my coverage that could apply to a significant number of people so i don't think it's really telling, and there are some signs from his iso that are +town for her
what are these signs?
In post 4882, Taly wrote:I just dislike Gypyx's ISO and feel kind of weird how he became an overnight universal scumread.
I don't really SR Gypyx but they are a slot who needs to go before late-game so this is the time to cut them
In post 4945, petapan wrote:
In post 4921, Taly wrote:UNVOTE:

omg I need to stop being conversational, I want to do analysis but I don't have the attention span

Someone force me to stfu and ISO.
i still don't have a good read on you and feel vaguely apprehensive but

let's try working together to go over people? i want someone to use as a sounding board this game and was hoping to use cakez but it seems like he doesn't have the time, and you seem to be the only other person with a strong inclination to tryhard right now. i want to feel like i'm not totally isolated in this game
yes use Taly
I only really have time to come to each game a couple times a day at most these days
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4950, Taly wrote:
Event 1, basically

The bus drive is scum, the passengers are town. Gamma is Regina George.
I would love this explained to me like I’m five. :lol:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4951, Taly wrote:
GALRON
IS
CADY
LMFAO
This too. Are we playing mafia here or dissecting the plot of Mean Girls?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4958, petapan wrote:
In post 4879, Gamma Emerald wrote:they were actually helpful in FFXIV, especially with the flavor claims
here they're just a wet towel
this especially seems a case of engagement with the material/mechanics of that game vs. here although lord that is a big difference, looking at it. but i feel like the range of play and tone here is not that dissimilar to e.g. isekai upick or micro 1017, for towngames as reference. it doesn't feel like mini normal 2197.

i feel like fighting against the tide here might be a losing endeavor though and if i want to do things democratically i have to give up something here, and a flip there is at least useful for that dread term, "resolving the wagons" that lets us know what went on day 2

i'm not significantly convinced that either toog or gypyx are scum though and want to fight to save one though. i think revisiting prism and gypyx's iso needs to be next on my agenda

i'm realizing this event actually sucks, i'd significantly prefer to just flip one player and proceed from there, i am not a person who works via PoE at all

i continue to find almost every harley post suspicious, i don't even see the improvement gammagooey mentions
Then you should quit playing mafia.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ouch? That felt uncalled for.
<Embrace The Void>

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4959, petapan wrote:gammagooey already covered this in a summary but i am basically always going to want to flip the saber slot today
In post 1047, Saber wrote:
In post 1040, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1035, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1026, Gamma Emerald wrote:Image
VOTE: ulyana
I feel like she's dispassionate and disconnected from the game in a way that she wasn't in radio buzz as rousseau, but somewhat reminds me of what I remember tracy flick being like in student council
Without looking at meta I disagree with this read
then you're probably evil too because I think what I'm seeing should be plainly obvious if you even glance at ulyana's ISO or just pay attention to what she says as you read up
and this is a different brand of obviousness than what I was throwing around before, that's was like a bright flame to me, this is like a strong current of a river
Probably evil
seems strong for someone simply disagreeing with a read of yours. Are any of Infinity, skitter, of Ydrasse probably evil for disagreeing?
this feels like a chainsaw defense
In post 1446, Saber wrote:
In post 1436, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1430, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1420, Dunnstral wrote:Gamma had an opportunity to vote himself into the chair though.
In post 1421, Dunnstral wrote:So the theory that they are playing to get into the chair is probably incorrect regardless (though that doesn't necessarily make him town because the chair isn't necessarily or even likely to be good)

I hate this from Dunnstral

100 points for anyone who can figure out why I hate this
Real eyes realize real lies... or truths!
Maybe because Gamma hammering himself would be akin to a stagehand claim?

Also Gamma is very clearly not a stagehand trying to get voted right now anyway, given the effort he's putting in.
this feels like it's evading directly trying to engage with pooky suspecting dunn
In post 1570, Saber wrote:
In post 1567, Saber wrote:
In post 1564, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1561, Saber wrote:
In post 1557, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you think scum are involved with the Galron wagon, Saber?
Most likely. I think you're a stagehand and the Galron wagon is your buddies attempt to save you. Whether they're instigating it (skitter) or taking advantage of it (petapan amongst others) I'm unsure of though.

Or it's Galron and I'm wrong on you but that can't be the case because I'm incapable of being wrong.
I'm not inclined to feel good about this stance when half of the Galron wagon are my top TRs,
and also the exact same TRs you tried to fuck with before
This doesn't go unnoticed, by the way. Your insistence that I was trying to mess with your townreads rather than questioning your thought process is absurd.

- addressed here. I don't see how Gamma really believes this.
@Cephrir/Dunnstral: Is the Holy Grail making me mad or is this an interpretation a contestant should absolutely not be making?
a direct address to dunn about gamma, first interaction of any sort there
In post 1918, Saber wrote:
In post 1783, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Saber: I get how you thought my play was erratic in a way that felt tactical, but I can probably point to a few games where I've made sharp turns at critical moments as town. What I think I'm most interested in is your reads in general, because aside from your reads on me and Galron, those don't feel exactly clear rn. I've at least sussed out from your ISO that you TR Taly and ulyana.
It was less about it being tactical, and more about it feeling unnatural.

As for my reads:
Taly
skitter petapan
Ydrasse Infinity
Gamma Toogeloo Cephrir
SirCakez Dunnstral Dwlee
Galron

Maybe something like this. By the way, I won't be free much this weekend but I will return with spoils of war.
this is actually super bothersome, now that i look at it - dunn is tucked near the bottom of her reads but not at the very bottom, ceph is somewhere in nullscum territory, yet those two were the ones she asked about gamma? doesn't quite track. anyway there's been no actual discussion of dunn through here
In post 2106, Saber wrote:Most vocal stagehand or suspicions from Pooky I can see are on Gamma, Dunnstral, and petapan. He also supported a S-S theory for the two leading wagons.
In post 2110, Saber wrote:VOTE: Galron

The shot on Galron being sabotaged does suggest Galron may be a stagehand also. Stagehands only own 2 of those, so following occam's razor killing the player who was saved due to it does seem like a good idea.

As for the second player in the duel, possibly Dunnstral largely due to Pooky's theory that he brought with him to the grave.
these are the only mentions of dunnstral and it's just talking about pooky's read rather than anything dunn even says

isn't actually about dunn, it's about unwnd's half-assed read of Saber/Dunn as unaligned (which i don't agree with) but Saber goes after him for being "more interested in appearing contestanty and like he's solving rather than actually convincing players of these reads he's posting" which is just super weak imo, as if having underexplained reads is in and of itself a scumtell. attacks him for "progression on dunnstral read" in , but i think the "without any new content" is a cheap gotcha, people can think things over and re-evaluate without seeing posts. i dunno something about these incidental attacks over unwnd's read on dunn without saber really ever discussing dunn feels bothersome?
In post 3324, Saber wrote:Dunnstral/Toogeloo isn't the worst result in the world. I think Toogeloo is >random-contestant but at the end of the day they're doing absolutely nothing for the contestants and it's not like what they're doing is hard to fake by any means. It's hard to justify them making it to endgame basically.

Dunnstral has just been somewhat lacking and may have sliped about secret insider stagehand info in the first phase, and may also be the reason Pooky died.

VOTE: Dunnstral
and, again, i said as much at the time, this feels like a bus vote. it's over-justified and there was basically no visible discussion of dunn prior to this, only happening when i change my worldview on dunn and move momentum there

i'm such an ass for allowing myself to sheep that read in the first place
I really dislike that you keep shading me but don’t bring up a single one of my posts you take issue with.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”