Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:05 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 4.02

Infinity Zero (1) - SirCakez
Zyla (2) - T3, Cephrir
Cephrir (1) - SCP 999

Not Voting - Infinity Zero, Dwlee99, Zyla

With 7 alive, 4 to eliminate

Day 4 Deadline: (expired on 2021-11-07 01:04:56)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

naptime over :3
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Subject: Mini 2240: SCP Upick (SCP 682 Ending)
Zyla wrote:I won't be around for the rest of the night, so here's a readslist

LLD - Lock Town

Dunn, Galron - Town
Ampharos - Light Town
Roden - Null Town
Dwlee, Infinity, SCP - Null
Sir Cakes - Scum Lean
Cephrir - Scum

GIF - Definitely Scummy, all of his posts are major TMI
@zyla can you think back to this post - can you elaborate on the reasoning for why you had these reads at the time?
Like how did you arrive at these conclusions. If you don't immediately remember - please try to reread the other thread and see what led you here.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

im currently doing a multiiso with roden + zyla together btw -> and the posts from cakez im seeing in quotes i find clearing for cakez

also lightly clearing interactions with infinity.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Zyla wrote:I'm so confused to why y'all are not understanding that
ok i cant fucking multiquote but - the string of posts before this point around zyla's claim is what i consider their townslip in the sense they slipped a thought process that is not one that comes from an informed party who knows this is impossible.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Roden wrote:
In post 774, Infinity Zero wrote:The problem is exactly that: I’m recognizing that all you’re putting out is noise. Your solving this game feels very weak-spirited, sure you sorted a good number of slots but it felt like your sorting wasn’t meaningful. Your activity doesn’t help but this is like when I prosecuted CheekyTeeky in LN 231, it’s all about
what you do with your time
that determines how you’re read, for me. Where’s your sense of
direction
?

-Gamma
What? I was pushing Ceph even after I unvoted, and I'm currently trying to gauge whether or not Cakez is short-sighted scum or just impulsive/bored town. You'd have a point if I was solo lurking in a hyper post game state, but I've given out more content, reads, and thought processes than half the players in the game, even with me being on vacation. You're just wrong here~~

If you're saying I feel different from the recent games where I died first or got mis-elim'd first for five games in a row, then sorry, but I've already said I'm adjusting my playstyle due to how unfun those games all were.
idk if i already quoted this but i wanted to make sure i dont forget this post but the fact roden is showing off that pushing Cephir early is a ~good~ thing is a bit of a perspective slip that cephir is his partner -> as well as the fact that cephir was pillowpushed earlier in the dayphase. I will have more complex thoughts on cephir x roden later as im currently still comparing roden x zyla atm but this stood out and i needed to post it here.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Roden wrote:
In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 417, Dwlee99 wrote:Dunnstral
Lady lambdadelta
Ampharos

SirCakez

SCP 999

Infinity Zero (Infinity 324 + Gamma Emerald)
Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Unordered in tiers
I want to stick with this, and if I trust koba's townreads by extension of my own townread on them, then I think that leaves me with
VOTE: Roden
Queue roden malding after that t3 game
Hey, it's not a tunnel this time :^)
I hate that your sheep meta means you're probably just town here.

Why do you trust Koba when they still have their vote on you?
dwlee is *definitely* town - roden is actively trying to pocket dwlee to get them to unvote him.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Roden wrote:
In post 782, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 775, Roden wrote:
In post 774, Infinity Zero wrote:The problem is exactly that: I’m recognizing that all you’re putting out is noise. Your solving this game feels very weak-spirited, sure you sorted a good number of slots but it felt like your sorting wasn’t meaningful. Your activity doesn’t help but this is like when I prosecuted CheekyTeeky in LN 231, it’s all about
what you do with your time
that determines how you’re read, for me. Where’s your sense of
direction
?

-Gamma
What? I was pushing Ceph even after I unvoted, and I'm currently trying to gauge whether or not Cakez is short-sighted scum or just impulsive/bored town. You'd have a point if I was solo lurking in a hyper post game state, but I've given out more content, reads, and thought processes than half the players in the game, even with me being on vacation. You're just wrong here.

If you're saying I feel different from the recent games where I died first or got mis-elim'd first for five games in a row, then sorry, but I've already said I'm adjusting my playstyle due to how unfun those games all were.
I don't
feel
the effort from you regarding your ceph push or your investigation of cakez, though. I think saying you've solved more than half of the other players in the game have is a bit of a stretch.

-Gamma
This is such a nothing statement. How do you "feel" effort? I know I'm putting in effort, Ceph and Cakez however are barely even responding to what I say and you're literally town reading both of them over low effort posts. Why can't you just admit that the game state sucks and you're only voting me because I went absent during my vacation?
^ also a pretty important post / interaction

but anyways i wanna talk about this post:

Roden wrote:
In post 816, Infinity Zero wrote:do you have other suspects that are outside people's poes besides us? lld and dunn are towny to me based on their roles, and koba and zyla are quite towny based on their posting. with 4 townreads i feel good about, poe'ing seems like the best strategy to me.

i'll be honest, your recent pushback has felt pretty genuine to me, but gamma disagrees obviously.

-infinity
I wanted to do Ceph but no one wants to do Ceph. Zyla I'm lean scum on because I've seen her fake town tells before and do it convincingly. Ampharos hasn't really done anything. I don't understand Cakez' scum reads and he only committed to going after me when he got support for it.

My case on your slot is that scum loves to play devil's advocate and defend me when town gangs up on me to get town cred. It's happened literally every single game, and if you're scum then it's a unique twist where one head plays good cop and the other plays bad cop. I want to believe Gamma's AtE rant was genuine but his logic against me is just so bad.
^ roden really wants to discredit zyla and not let her be clear and keep her as a mislim option.
Keep in mind roden is still at this point wanting to stay alive very clearly with how he is playing. I also think the fact roden keeps talking to IZ like this trying to push them off is fairly indicative that Roden was trying to get votes off of him from town.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

alright so far while reading through roden + zyla together, mainly reading roden's posts I find:

Unpartnered:
IZ
Zyla
Dwlee
Cakez

Partnered:
Cephir

And then odd one out that Roden has literally mentioned nearly 0 times?:
LLD/T3
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

now, when i went to look at context around Roden's last few posts - I saw a string of posts that was *very* interesting from both T3 + Cephir that look very much like trying to defuse the push onto Roden's very real scumslip.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

T3 wrote:
In post 952, Roden wrote:There is a really important reason I've been saying I don't want to claim. Mentioning my SCP or ability in any capacity after I've used its ability will permanently cancel it and cause us to lose one Security Guard daily, or at least while I'm still alive in the game. The same happens if anyone ever correctly guesses what my SCP is or refers to the research I've done with it. AFAIK, it doesn't count if it happens in a PT though, and nothing can get retroactively canceled either.
I want to townread this soooooo bad~
T3 wrote:we don't lim eoden
Cephrir wrote:that kind of ability is bad game design, but it's probably either a legit role or a legit fakeclaim, so here we are
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

btw at this point here - I think the vig is legit.
However what I do not think is that the vig being confirmed real means it is town.

I believe a scum vig is viable - especially because of the multi-doc being confirmed and the fact scum very clearly do not have a strongman as they would have used it on me as I claimed on d1.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Doing a multiISO with roden + LLD + Cephir now.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

!

Roden wrote:Wtf happened yesterday? I woke up to the thread being locked and a Cop claim getting flash wagon'd for no apparent reason. I kept rereading what happened but all anyone kept saying was "yeah this is probably scum" over and over again.

I believe the Vig claim since I'm sure scum were salivating over Deadbeat's hammer and would never NK a policy elim. Though this means scum either no-killed or got blocked; it's possible they tried to shoot 999 to try to call their bluff. Either that or we have a protective role making god tier plays with zero information.
why did I miss this post lmao - Roden is *very* interested in making the vig a "confirmed" town here.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by T3 »

there is more to my role but it's kinda useless
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 126, Zyla wrote:Hm. Cephrir seemed to not have a good reason for putting SM at E-1
But I'm also not sure about Dwlee not believing a Cop claim on D1

For now Cephrir doesn't look very loyal to the foundation, so
VOTE: Cephrir
btw this post is super scummy

sounds like the kind of person who wanted to come in here and eliminate deadbeat today, and now deadbeat is dead and town so they just moved down the line.
^ alright look - if we do flip zyla as town today *this is pretty conclusively a scummy framing of zyla especially when one considering the world where cephir and lld are scum together here*
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Something tells me scum are informed about protectives and the vig shot onto a very PoE'd slot is put much more into perspective as a way to guarantee at least 1 kill
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Cephrir wrote:
In post 80, StrangeMatter wrote:Huh, that RVS ended very quickly for a lot of people or felt like it.
In post 75, Galron wrote:
In post 47, Dunnstral wrote:Don't claim your scp flavor, it's linked to the breach mechanic. It's likely that more dangerous subjects have more dangerous breaches.

Don't be afraid to not use an ability as town if it uses up d-class or security personnel. I don't think all town players are supposed to use their abilities every night.
I like this post.
I agree both of what Dunnstral has said. The Upick is likely designed for not everyone to use their roles and flavor as balance if the roles are probably town favored. However, can't really say if this is town or mafia trying to look good with two fairly reasonable ideas out there, so I'm going to put a pin in this for now.
This post is pretty useless
But why is it scummy?

In post 87, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 82, SirCakez wrote:
In post 80, StrangeMatter wrote:Huh, that RVS ended very quickly for a lot of people or felt like it.
VOTE: strange matter

This is a scum tell
I want to hear what this tell is by the way.
I think this is when I decided to vote this person. The main goal of my vote was pressure, but I felt that caring about why someone has an issue with them on page 4 is a scum trait. if i were scum, i might have been scared to e-1 someone and draw attention to myself and definitely would have provided a nice looking reason for my vote, but ok let's do level 1 thinking and pretend i couldn't do that for some reason because i'm so bad
Huh? Since when in the history of mafia has this been alignment indicative( btw yes i called this whole post towny from cephir but i never really looked into the content - I was just binning it as town for the time being because it was attempting to display thought process) I don't find this thought process towny though - its very uncharitable.

In post 100, StrangeMatter wrote:Yeah ok.

Btw I can confirm it is a PR role a newbie game would probably have, which is Cop, which I use 5 D-Class to check if they are Town or not.

Either way I don't think my role will be useful anymore unless we happened to have a doctor.
i really didn't like this post. the weasel wording around getting to cop was weird to me
LMAO WHAT?
, what is the point of telling us this. it seemed like a desperate attempt to link it to something they were already talking about?
SEEKING VALIDATION HERE
and discounting their usefulness made me think they were scum who was going to pretend to be roleblocked so they wouldn't have to produce helpful results. so i suggested that they might actually be scum. which was a completely normal thing to do for someone who couldn't see into the future. i wanted to talk about it more and keep them under pressure.
ohhh yeah this is a shit ass excuse because town would *want* to at least give a cop a chance to give a result. nah this is a nonreason

In post 103, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 101, Cephrir wrote:I think this might actually be scum?
I mean go ahead, follow the scumtell with almost no objections to it which nobody has stated and I don't know, kill PR and have another member of Town die.
this is fearmongering which i also feel is a scum trait
OK now we're just trying to fluff up our supposed case when the slot is already dead. Over explaination much for a supposed "pressure" vote?

In post 104, StrangeMatter wrote:This wagon just stinks of Infiltrators if anyone asks me. If you need my flip to confirm it I don't know what to tell you.
this is omgus
So? I very much doubt you find OMGUS inherently scummy in any capacity. It is *very* natural as town to feel that part of your wagon is influenced by scum especially if you are an investigative

In post 109, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm not going to claim what my flavor is at this point. Only 5 pages in and town has already screwed themselves over, and I'm already annoyed at this game.
and this is being deliberately unhelpful. thought a cop should want to play and not take their ball and go home after a barely post rvs nothing wagon. they crumbled under pressure and it looked like scum. again, i didn't plan to elim them on page 5, but if i saw someone act like this in another game i would vote them again. i'd be right 8 times out of 10.
Yeah this is like way too overexplainy for shit thats like "AYO i thought they were kinda scummy and i didnt think shitass would hammer" - looks more like an afterthought justification
my comments in blue.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Cephrir wrote:
In post 176, Infinity Zero wrote:Could someone please tell me why the hell we’re actually getting sussed? The most I’ve seen was Ceph saying that we’re “focused on mechanics” which at least on my part I don’t feel like I have been, and I think picking at me for talking about other games in relation to this one is the dumbest fucking thing ever for Cephrir who’s played me plenty enough to know that’s how I am. And everyone that isn’t Cephrir has done jack-fucking-all to rationalize SRing us.

-Gamma
on a quick skim of your iso this is the only post i see that fits the above description, but i could be missing something.

it's true that you do like to talk about other games a lot.

i'll think on it some more. i haven't lockscummed you forever and am feeling chill about the whole thing at this exact moment
this lines up nicely with the last post i quoted - in the sense that this was a strong thing that cephir found as scummy * but then cephir backed off IZ when IZ said similar*
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Cephrir wrote:
In post 484, SCP 999 wrote:Ok this is a random question for everyone : but who feels that Roden has flown really hard under the radar?
Sure. I liked his opening today but that's really the only time I've had a thought about him at all.
Cephrir wrote:
In post 489, SCP 999 wrote:ok like full honesty i want to switch to roden 100% but like im afraid of people then flipping it as me trying to "save a partner" [zyla] and then like end up mislimming today and then tomorrow is even worse and we snowball into a loss - so i'm being careful trying to make sure we can cooperate - but if people are willing to listen and be convinced, I'd like to shine light on Roden here right now.
Obviously I want the information, we can decide what to do afterwards

*after I posted the info cephir did not interact with it at all or mention it* (read the iso from this point to see)
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

cephir and LLD hella danced around not mentioning roden or saying anything bad about him while Cakez IZ and I were pushing him.

like multiiso them yourself and see this, use my post number where I point out Roden's slank meta as reference.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

yeah I think i have read enough and now need a rebuttal from the accused -> Cephir + T3 are probably the team here.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 405, SCP 999 wrote:idk if i already quoted this but i wanted to make sure i dont forget this post but the fact roden is showing off that pushing Cephir early is a ~good~ thing is a bit of a perspective slip that cephir is his partner
you're really reading what you want to read hard here, or just scum.

he was accused of having no direction, so he named two things he was doing. he didn't even say pushing me was a good thing.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

Thats fine. I just don't think reading anything you've posted eliminates you as a candidate for scum while the others I have seen reasons to eliminate them as candidates.

Tell me why I should find you unaligned with Roden or impossible to be scum here.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 417, SCP 999 wrote:btw yes i called this whole post towny from cephir but i never really looked into the content
"btw yes i called this whole post towny from cephrir but now i need to prevent an elim on my partner"
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”