Roden (3):
SirCakez, Infinity Zero, Dwlee99
[unknown]

Not Voting:
[unknown]

With
alive,
to eliminate

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-20 14:44:08)

D-Class left:

Security Guards left:

Ampharos is in V/LA
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 797, Roden wrote:
In post 789, Dwlee99 wrote:But poe
In post 790, Dwlee99 wrote:The whole point is that you haven't gotten out of it, not that you're necessarily scummy
Am I the scummiest in your PoE? Or am I the lowest cost vote?
There is a wagon there already so I guess the latter?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

are we so time crunched that pursuing something else isn't possible? doesn't seem like it to me

who *is* the scummiest in your POE, then
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 787, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 783, Roden wrote:
In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 417, Dwlee99 wrote:Dunnstral
Lady lambdadelta
Ampharos

SirCakez

SCP 999

Infinity Zero (Infinity 324 + Gamma Emerald)
Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Unordered in tiers
I want to stick with this, and if I trust koba's townreads by extension of my own townread on them, then I think that leaves me with
VOTE: Roden
Queue roden malding after that t3 game
Hey, it's not a tunnel this time :^)
I hate that your sheep meta means you're probably just town here.

Why do you trust Koba when they still have their vote on you?
Koba (and I :P) just had a really good game in a recently finished large normal and something something hot hands. But same deal with poeing it down to who is evil, and I think we're onto a similar thing here this game at this point
doesn't this actually make no sense? you're trusting koba because of hot hands, but they're voting for you? do you mean they have a hot hand at rolling town, because lol

i don't know that i would even characterize their play as poeing until like, very recently
Bartleby the Scrivener
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 784, Roden wrote:This is such a nothing statement. How do you "feel" effort? I know I'm putting in effort, Ceph and Cakez however are barely even responding to what I say and you're literally town reading both of them over low effort posts. Why can't you just admit that the game state sucks and you're only voting me because I went absent during my vacation?
I'm not TRing Cakez, and like, you don't seem to be actively driving to get your scumreads eliminated. Your posting rn is merely response to pressure, it seems like.

-Gamma
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Koba and I can work well together to find town and kill scum.

Their list was this:
Lady lambdadelta
SirCakez
Roden
Galron
Dwlee99

I would like to vote in:
Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Crossing off the names I do not want to kill in that list gives me:
Roden
Galron

I think Koba is wrong somewhere here (or maybe more plausibly one of the names I crossed off is scum but that's to be reevaluated some other time.)

For now I want to vote where Koba and I agree, and that's either Roden or Galron. In my own poe I still think IZ is the scummiest. I think they straight up perspective slipped but I'm shelving it for now at least because I townread koba and they've drawn me away from bad tunnels other times
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 803, Cephrir wrote:doesn't this actually make no sense? you're trusting koba because of hot hands, but they're voting for you? do you mean they have a hot hand at rolling town, because lol

i don't know that i would even characterize their play as poeing until like, very recently
Hot hands at finding town more than finding scum
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 762, Galron wrote:
In post 758, SirCakez wrote:
In post 755, Galron wrote:Sheeping IZ, Cakez, whoever.
Why would you sheep me when you just said you were suspicious of me
You showed up.
In post 763, Galron wrote:Because I have no idea who to vote for, and the three of you were the latest posters.
i don't really buy this - super sketch
In post 765, Galron wrote:
In post 762, Galron wrote:
In post 758, SirCakez wrote:
In post 755, Galron wrote:Sheeping IZ, Cakez, whoever.
Why would you sheep me when you just said you were suspicious of me
You showed up.
And you scum read me. Which is normal when we play.
what game is your reference here?
In post 767, Roden wrote:@Cakez: Trying to push a mis-elim on me in a low activity game when I'm clearly not even on site and already said I was on vacation is just cartoonishly scummy. Can you walk me through your thought process here? Because if you actually managed to flash wagon me before I came back, everyone would see my green flip and you'd be gone Day 3 for flash wagoning town two days in a row.
I didn't realize you were on vacation
My viewpoint atm is scum is probably in the lurkers/low content players. Zyla was one of them but they have a good claim. You are in there too.
Also I barely had a hand in that stupid StrangeMatter wagon so trying to pin that on me is ridiculous
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 774, Infinity Zero wrote:The problem is exactly that: I’m recognizing that all you’re putting out is noise. Your solving this game feels very weak-spirited, sure you sorted a good number of slots but it felt like your sorting wasn’t meaningful. Your activity doesn’t help but this is like when I prosecuted CheekyTeeky in LN 231, it’s all about
what you do with your time
that determines how you’re read, for me. Where’s your sense of
direction
?

-Gamma
I completely agree with this
Roden - it seems like you only put effort in here when the game is pushing you. You pretty much only showed up last time when I pushed you the first time. Your sorting doesn't feel town-motivated at all.
In post 785, Roden wrote:I don't see how you can see me picking apart each detail of a post and decide I'm putting in zero effort, when the person I'm arguing with is barely even bothering to respond and won't admit that they can't argue against my points and thus just ignores it instead.
honestly I meant to respond to the rest of that but I forgot
it's not a big part of my current reasoning for SRing you anyways
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

I could definitely do a Galron wagon as well - his posting on the last three pages was AWFUL
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

@roden to be clear, you're in my poe as well, but the progression you pointed out was more of a hydra thing than anything

-infinity
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

afk for a bit
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Roden »

In post 804, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 784, Roden wrote:This is such a nothing statement. How do you "feel" effort? I know I'm putting in effort, Ceph and Cakez however are barely even responding to what I say and you're literally town reading both of them over low effort posts. Why can't you just admit that the game state sucks and you're only voting me because I went absent during my vacation?
I'm not TRing Cakez, and like, you don't seem to be actively driving to get your scumreads eliminated. Your posting rn is merely response to pressure, it seems like.

-Gamma
If you're not town reading Cakez then what's your read on him?

How am I not actively driving to get my scum reads eliminated?

Claiming I'm only posting to respond to pressure is just circular logic. I'm receiving pressure because I literally wasn't here, but now I'm scummy because I'm posting? Literally what am I supposed to do if you're just gonna make up a reason to vote me no matter how I respond?

You're also being extremely hypocritical. You literally threw a fit and screamed at everyone to stop scum reading you after your activity dropped and you accidentally scum slipped. Why does your response to pressure make you town and mine make me scummy?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

who are you even trying to eliminate right now? all I'm seeing you do is retort at people pushing you
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 812, Roden wrote:You're also being extremely hypocritical. You literally threw a fit and screamed at everyone to stop scum reading you after your activity dropped and you accidentally scum slipped. Why does your response to pressure make you town and mine make me scummy?
Pretty sure this is patently untrue. I don't believe anyone's logic against us was that we were inactive. I don't believe the scum slip is as big a deal as some claim, it's more a case of people not being able to comprehend alternative perspective speech, but even then you're mixing up heads by directing that at me.

-Gamma
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 805, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba and I can work well together to find town and kill scum.

Their list was this:
Lady lambdadelta
SirCakez
Roden
Galron
Dwlee99

I would like to vote in:
Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Roden
Galron

I think Koba is wrong somewhere here (or maybe more plausibly one of the names I crossed off is scum but that's to be reevaluated some other time.)

For now I want to vote where Koba and I agree, and that's either Roden or Galron. In my own poe I still think IZ is the scummiest. I think they straight up perspective slipped but I'm shelving it for now at least because I townread koba and they've drawn me away from bad tunnels other times
I would vote IZ with you if you changed your vote. Because their push is just illogical and forced at this point, and I'm getting the same vibes I always get from scum teams when town decides to LHF me over literally nothing.

I know I'm town and the almost complete lack of resistance to my wagon should be telling. The fact no one seems to be against Galron being in the PoE makes me think the entire thing is just wrong and that the scum team is in a really good spot. I really don't want to claim and pushing my wagon any further is a really really bad idea.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

do you have other suspects that are outside people's poes besides us? lld and dunn are towny to me based on their roles, and koba and zyla are quite towny based on their posting. with 4 townreads i feel good about, poe'ing seems like the best strategy to me.

i'll be honest, your recent pushback has felt pretty genuine to me, but gamma disagrees obviously.

-infinity
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 807, SirCakez wrote:
In post 767, Roden wrote:@Cakez: Trying to push a mis-elim on me in a low activity game when I'm clearly not even on site and already said I was on vacation is just cartoonishly scummy. Can you walk me through your thought process here? Because if you actually managed to flash wagon me before I came back, everyone would see my green flip and you'd be gone Day 3 for flash wagoning town two days in a row.
I didn't realize you were on vacation
My viewpoint atm is scum is probably in the lurkers/low content players. Zyla was one of them but they have a good claim. You are in there too.
Also I barely had a hand in that stupid StrangeMatter wagon so trying to pin that on me is ridiculous
I said I was on vacation days ago.

In this game state only like three people aren't lurking at this point so that's not really telling.

You literally jump started that mis-elim and said he scum told.
In post 808, SirCakez wrote:
In post 774, Infinity Zero wrote:The problem is exactly that: I’m recognizing that all you’re putting out is noise. Your solving this game feels very weak-spirited, sure you sorted a good number of slots but it felt like your sorting wasn’t meaningful. Your activity doesn’t help but this is like when I prosecuted CheekyTeeky in LN 231, it’s all about
what you do with your time
that determines how you’re read, for me. Where’s your sense of
direction
?

-Gamma
I completely agree with this
Roden - it seems like you only put effort in here when the game is pushing you. You pretty much only showed up last time when I pushed you the first time. Your sorting doesn't feel town-motivated at all.
In post 785, Roden wrote:I don't see how you can see me picking apart each detail of a post and decide I'm putting in zero effort, when the person I'm arguing with is barely even bothering to respond and won't admit that they can't argue against my points and thus just ignores it instead.
honestly I meant to respond to the rest of that but I forgot
it's not a big part of my current reasoning for SRing you anyways
Me showing up when my name gets mentioned is proven to be coincidental by just looking at my site activity and post history. How does my sorting not feel townie?

Why do you scum read me then if it's not for my content? Everyone keeps saying it's because I wasn't posting but I've already explained that.
In post 813, SirCakez wrote:who are you even trying to eliminate right now? all I'm seeing you do is retort at people pushing you
I'm trying to catch up and defend myself? Am I not allowed to do that?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Roden »

The fact that the only reason this is even happening is because I didn't announce a V/LA is mind boggling. Literally getting scum read for going on vacation.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It's also weird cause I didn't announce I was on vacation either. Well I posted a little bit and when Koba pushed me I said so but there wasn't a lot before there

Probably a deadline thing
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 815, Roden wrote:
In post 805, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba and I can work well together to find town and kill scum.

Their list was this:
Lady lambdadelta
SirCakez
Roden
Galron
Dwlee99

I would like to vote in:
Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Roden
Galron

I would vote IZ with you if you changed your vote. Because their push is just illogical and forced at this point, and I'm getting the same vibes I always get from scum teams when town decides to LHF me over literally nothing.

I know I'm town and the almost complete lack of resistance to my wagon should be telling. The fact no one seems to be against Galron being in the PoE makes me think the entire thing is just wrong and that the scum team is in a really good spot. I really don't want to claim and pushing my wagon any further is a really really bad idea.
I wouldn't vote IZ today for Koba's sake
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not very interested in a Galron wagon right now
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 816, Infinity Zero wrote:do you have other suspects that are outside people's poes besides us? lld and dunn are towny to me based on their roles, and koba and zyla are quite towny based on their posting. with 4 townreads i feel good about, poe'ing seems like the best strategy to me.

i'll be honest, your recent pushback has felt pretty genuine to me, but gamma disagrees obviously.

-infinity
I wanted to do Ceph but no one wants to do Ceph. Zyla I'm lean scum on because I've seen her fake town tells before and do it convincingly. Ampharos hasn't really done anything. I don't understand Cakez' scum reads and he only committed to going after me when he got support for it.

My case on your slot is that scum loves to play devil's advocate and defend me when town gangs up on me to get town cred. It's happened literally every single game, and if you're scum then it's a unique twist where one head plays good cop and the other plays bad cop. I want to believe Gamma's AtE rant was genuine but his logic against me is just so bad.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Why are you still stuck on me
Bartleby the Scrivener
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

@Roden I’ll admit we haven’t really had the greatest optics around you yeah. However, I kinda drifted from defending to pushing you fwiw

This may be a bit of a [[Leap of Faith]], but I think I’m willing to take the [[BIG SHOT!!!!]]
We are 2 parts Reimu Hakurei, 1 Part Sadou Maou.
Temperature is set to [[Rise/Fall]] based on receiver tuning. Airwaves have hopefully been cleaned up in advance.

What sort of town slips have you seen Zyla fake before? What do you think of Dwlee? I do think Amy has also been absent for quite a while but honestly she’s at the point of needing replacement

-Gamma

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”