SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:01 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Iike it feels like instead no matter who you push they will flip town and thus you need to remove the voice on the right track because yoh cannot during the night.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 599, SCP 999 wrote:if zyla flips scum why do you think it will be hard to flip me cephrir?
because you post 700 times a minute, shout at everyone all the time and are openly manipulative
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:05 am

Post by SCP 999 »

But why am i scummy?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Cephrir »

that's not what you asked
Bartleby the Scrivener
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:08 am

Post by SCP 999 »

UNVOTE:
Lets have a conversation like adults ok?
Im tired of the childish nonsense and i want to explore every option thoroughly.

I see several people just floundering about and just twiddlimg their thumbs waiting for soemthing to happen and not bothering engaging questions asked or trying to solve the game.

Im literally the only one here.

Im starting to fucking tinfoil others because fuck how can soemone be this ignorant like theres no way that cephrir/infinity thinks its a viable path to push me over because as soon as i flip town, i get sheeped and town wins
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

Post by SCP 999 »

you literallt have provided FUCK ALL in your own thought process Cephrir.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT?
you did 1 laying out of your thought orofessand it was all about your vote on d1.

You're being lazy (alignment neutral) - and your answer after i tell people includong you to stop being lazy is to be a child and omgus me.

Tell me - what the fuck would you think of your own posts if you were in my shoes - granted assume i am town.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Tldr grow the fuck up and communicate
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:11 am

Post by SCP 999 »

actually ive seen 8-10 year old mafia players when i was at summer camp communicate their thoughts processes on thwir scumreads better than most of you this game.

im fucking fed up wirh this difficult as fuck gamestate thats perpetrated by shitty townies letting who wont share their thoughts letting lazy scum blend in
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:13 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Yeah i fucking am thinking you might be town here on a possible reeval Cephrir and i only was hesitant to do so because i didnt want to lose respect for you.
I have a theory based on the activities of 1 player this phase who has been very under the radar. And if you want to win you'll actually talk because all you're going to do if you dont afrer j get limmed is get limmed yourself and lose us this game
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:14 am

Post by SCP 999 »

And fuck you if your response to this is to say im desperate scum trying to manipulate votes off me
You can say that once you stop being lazy
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:24 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 591, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 585, SirCakez wrote:where did this SR on me come from wtf
huh? i've been sring you for most of the game, i reconsidered a little bit after roden flipped but honestly i don't feel like it's enough atp, normally you're quite towny to me as town

-infinity
ok I don't recall this but ok
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 596, SCP 999 wrote:
In post 589, SirCakez wrote:I really just want to flip Zyla I don't believe your "slip" is convincing
I think Ceph and IZ have reasons to be scum but so do you
Here's an exercise; instead of looking for scumminess, look for *townieness*

and then sort based on that.
This is how i sort and it was how i ended up pushing roden this game- so it works.
It is how i ended up nearly townsweeping in the last large nornal i played too.
+
yeah and it gets me to the same place because I see townie elements for pretty much every slot but Zyla
In post 597, SCP 999 wrote:Also was hoping for a more in depth response direcrly responding to more than just 1 point
I gotta be honest I don't have the brainpower for that right now
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

I dont believe that you are approaching me in good faith. That is why I am not interested. I believe you are approaching me to find more words to twist.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

And yes I am a little frustrated by your behavior and am responding poorly.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

I will think about trying but I am also genuinely short on time right now, school is killing me a bit.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

(And tbh the LSG I'm running is a higher priority than mafia)
Bartleby the Scrivener
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:36 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Maybe consider that as town its your job to not set up a situation where if you're wrong, the game is literally lost because you refused to consider a world you were wrong in and thus have no retrospective comments to go back to to prove you were just genuinely incorrect. My olive branch is to at least set you up to not die in that case if you're town

At least do me this much, you think LLD slot is town, LLD was sure on infinty- read through that slot alongside roden and tell us what you think there

As well as compare what their role claim is to their behavior throughout the game

I *am* approaching in good faith because as scum if i wanted to bad faith push I would not try to expand the info and give you a chance to towntell.

If im scum here with zyka im just digging my grave deeper regardless. And for the record i would have bussed zyla ages ago because why do i want to let my claim go to waste as not suspicuous not dying and not get towncred off a partner lim?

Like occams razor please.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

How certain are you that it isn't t3/IZ now koba? I fucking hate that t3 and IZ both seemed to be like "yea koba could be scum here" where I think they should know better, and I've seen LLD hard bus before. I don't want to tinfoil scum vig but a gambit might actually have made sense with t3 acting like this
I prefer they, thanks :)
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:40 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Alright let me take out the request i think is less effort than trying to read my iso which is gigantic -> multiiso roden and infinity in old thread + read infinity keeping in mind their JOAT claim(1x tracker 1x rb 1x commuter)
That should be a smaller and more manageable task. I am very into this game and keeping up and willing to point to where to look thats easier to so you dont need to sift through
too much basically.

Also whatever you find suspicious about me action wise, plesse state it so I can lay out my thoughts on why i did said action - you'll find i will be able to easily flow there, whereas scum will struggle
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:41 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 617, Dwlee99 wrote:How certain are you that it isn't t3/IZ now koba? I fucking hate that t3 and IZ both seemed to be like "yea koba could be scum here" where I think they should know better, and I've seen LLD hard bus before. I don't want to tinfoil scum vig but a gambit might actually have made sense with t3 acting like this
lld hard bussing in a situation she is poised to be falsely cleared on claim makes sense.

I wish we saw the direction she took post roden flip tho that would have been useful.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 618, SCP 999 wrote:Alright let me take out the request i think is less effort than trying to read my iso which is gigantic -> multiiso roden and infinity in old thread + read infinity keeping in mind their JOAT claim(1x tracker 1x rb 1x commuter)
it's not really a joat we need to use currency (which we get from being on elim wagons)

the commuter costs 100 yen the rb costs 200 yen and the tracker costs 300 yen

we get 100 yen from being on an elim wagon

-infinity
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 616, SCP 999 wrote:Maybe consider that as town its your job to not set up a situation where if you're wrong, the game is literally lost because you refused to consider a world you were wrong in and thus have no retrospective comments to go back to to prove you were just genuinely incorrect. My olive branch is to at least set you up to not die in that case if you're town
You say this while threatening to elim anyone who doesnt do exactly what you want even if they're town lmao
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

Sorry I have trouble stopping myself from this sniping thing sometimes

Class now bye
Bartleby the Scrivener
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 620, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 618, SCP 999 wrote:Alright let me take out the request i think is less effort than trying to read my iso which is gigantic -> multiiso roden and infinity in old thread + read infinity keeping in mind their JOAT claim(1x tracker 1x rb 1x commuter)
it's not really a joat we need to use currency (which we get from being on elim wagons)

-infinity
sigh

since this is all out in the open I want to make clear atp that I don't think koba+zyla can both be town with our role and galron's also being things that exist, and out of those I'm less inclined to trust koba because being able to cancel commute sounds like a scum ability in that it serves the function of being able to not get screwed over by their teammates getting taken out and being unable to nightkill
I also think cephrir's ability to self-breach for a direct role effect sounds scum-indicative given roden's flip. I think we're at the point where we barely have to worry about the alternate scum wincon if at all, so I'm fine disclosing that our breach literally just results in deaths of dclass/security guards.

-Gamma
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 623, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 620, Infinity Zero wrote:

-infinity
sigh

since this is all out in the open I want to make clear atp that I don't think koba+zyla can both be town with our role and galron's also being things that exist, and out of those I'm less inclined to trust koba because being able to cancel commute sounds like a scum ability in that it serves the function of being able to not get screwed over by their teammates getting taken out and being unable to nightkill
I also think cephrir's ability to self-breach for a direct role effect sounds scum-indicative given roden's flip. I think we're at the point where we barely have to worry about the alternate scum wincon if at all, so I'm fine disclosing that our breach literally just results in deaths of dclass/security guards.

-Gamma
OOPS LOL
I'm using the same browser to post in multiple hydra games and I was reading this game while on my other one

-Gamma

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”