Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4722, Save The Dragons wrote:willing to claim whenever
I think massclaim is actually a good idea.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

you vca will find me scum because scum has been consensus wagon every day we limmed scum and i dont find value in not having competing wagons
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Honestly if im not going to be given an extra day to just at least potentially stop a scum kill not gonna bother defending myself but yeah
I recognize im never living to final 3 here and if im scum im not gonna bother tryharding because thats too much effort for 0 reward.
Use me as a voice with mechanical ability to give value as long as there are mislims available and we havent won yet - is my suggestion but I know people gonna be stubborn and suboptimal
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4721, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4714, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
their main push all game is now confirmed to be town
this is scum
VOTE: dkkoba
put on the clown makeup call you mr mime I want you to look dumb bc you make these terrible arguments about me being scum everytime we're both town and whwn im actually scum you never even suspect a thing
ok let's do it
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

we should have massclaimed yesterday
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 4713, SirCakez wrote:so we're all dicks for doing that to Wisdom
I felt really bad

:/
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4728, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4721, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4714, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
their main push all game is now confirmed to be town
this is scum
VOTE: dkkoba
put on the clown makeup call you mr mime I want you to look dumb bc you make these terrible arguments about me being scum everytime we're both town and whwn im actually scum you never even suspect a thing
ok let's do it
Are u clear i forgot
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Cakez is clear from FB

I think Titus’s idea of mass claim is good
I am effectively VT after my cop shot
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah well lmao
UNVOTE: lets take our time today rushing last day phase was silly and we got too excited with the adrenaline.

Personally id like clear slots to mostly STFU except to ask questions - let the PoE slots fight amongst eachother.
PoE slots always have better reads than clear for the most part because they have a green on themselves and shrink the PoE.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

that means u cakez - do something constructive. Dont care about clears interpretations only them pushing poe to make themselves readable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im never arguing myself into beint clear unless we gain a whole mislim mechanically (which can happen since scum strongman and backup is dead)
retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Milobird »

VOTE: mastina

My spicy take is mastinas ability is supposed to combo with hoothoot to spam use all the abilities they captures
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4726, DkKoba wrote:you vca will find me scum because scum has been consensus wagon every day we limmed scum and i dont find value in not having competing wagons
Not necessarily. I find value in that too. It's not a foregone conclusion. There's such a thing as townbeards too. We all have rough games.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

While Math is salty, I respect him taking a backseat until his passions die down.

Math, can you make a list of claims and do a massclaim order with Milo at the bottom,m
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

I don't care the order. Milobird is just at the bottom because that's my pet read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4738, Titus wrote:While Math is salty, I respect him taking a backseat until his passions die down.

Math, can you make a list of claims and do a massclaim order with Milo at the bottom,m
If you’re willing to wait until after work super late yes. Kinda busy
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4740, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4738, Titus wrote:While Math is salty, I respect him taking a backseat until his passions die down.

If you’re willing to wait until after work super late yes. Kinda busy
That's fine. So am I.

No need to rush the day. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Can you draw me a shiny picture of any events that happened last night that you’re aware of?

And if nothing draw something hilarious?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Titus »

We should have him draw Blackie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally just opened the activity overview and looking at imaginality's post count thinking like "how did i ever consider this dude town they were literally not present in the game ever"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

theory: KTT/mala slot were trying to get themselves limmed over woolax to preserve the strongman as they are the weakest scum pr - considering all the flipped scum PRs we have so far.
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4745, DkKoba wrote:theory: KTT/mala slot were trying to get themselves limmed over woolax to preserve the strongman as they are the weakest scum pr - considering all the flipped scum PRs we have so far.
Your alternate theory is impossible as I checked them town.

Got any others?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait i completely forgot and was just going for lowposters

yeah im just gonna give myself a day to reset because my brain isn't going to able to process this game holistically atm

tomorrow i can sit down and do stuff as i hafve saturday off and will be less mentally exhausted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know can someone just create a list of whos clear and what claims are waht

i guess this is my punishment for helping get wisdom killed huh
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:38 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

mala titus mathblade cakes all checked innos

pooky milo mastina are town af

koba chowchow I can't remember who else is playing
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”