Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3121 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

can someone explain why TIL is town, because they havent receieved much pressure thus far and I wanna know what the deal is with that slot - i dont wanna hear meta arguments because nancy is good enough to break meta when needed.

just tinfoiling, but i wanna be thorough.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #201) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3122, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3121, DkKoba wrote:can someone explain why TIL is town, because they havent receieved much pressure thus far and I wanna know what the deal is with that slot - i dont wanna hear meta arguments because nancy is good enough to break meta when needed.

Hello, I led the D1 wagon on scum, what are you smoking?

~I
I am sharing my thoughts, even if they might be viewed as bad with the game, is that an issue?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #202) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3125, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3121, DkKoba wrote:can someone explain why TIL is town, because they havent receieved much pressure thus far and I wanna know what the deal is with that slot - i dont wanna hear meta arguments because nancy is good enough to break meta when needed.

Sorry to disappoint you but
Meta
meta is too vague - something about the meta matters.

mind you i have not really read nancy's ISO, I just am wary that auro is dodging this game because i know he hates playing scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (isolation #203) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

v/la till monday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (isolation #204) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

i played with scum auro in team mafia and i had to coax him into doing stuff. can do work but needs coaching etc.

which tbh - actually destroys my tinfoil because its a hydra :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #205) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3131, Wisdom wrote:I is nancy
I cc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #206) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3138, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3128, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3125, Wisdom wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you but
Meta
meta is too vague - something about the meta matters.

mind you i have not really read nancy's ISO, I just am wary that auro is dodging this game because i know he hates playing scum.
He’s not and no. Read CoD, he was barely present in that too.

Unless this is some wild gambit to protect us from the NK, you could choose to protect us or not but until you do your research and due diligence, I’m not going to continue to engage.

Do you agree on T3? Yay or neigh and why, is all I literally care about discussing.
i tbh really prefer the sleepykrew slot over T3 because i cant read t3 because he is awkward as hell playstyle wise and this is how he reacts to pressure regardless of alignment.

tbh i think his bulk up ability might just be a strongman so yeah .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #207) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3144, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:Not entirely opposed but Critter just replaced in and I’d like some time to accurately parse them. I think town!T3 cares alot more about where he places his vote and I thought his EoD push on Gamma seemed fake. I just think he’s the best elim based on that plus Gypyx associatives. He isn’t elimed in every game either. In my newbie game, scum NK’d him. So it just feels like he doesn’t really care about this game but if people can convince me he’s town, I’ll happily unvote.

So we don’t have to rush this vote, we still have lots of time.

~I
you have a whole ass slot in SK to parse why the fuck are we falling into the common pitfall of "trust replacements more" here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #208) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #209) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1, May and Brendan wrote:

◓ Follow all site wide rules
◓ My mod colour is
Orange
, you can use it, but not in an attempt to impersonate me.
◓ Ongoing Games. Don't talk about them.
◓ Any form of encryption is not allowed. Breadcrumbing is.
◓ You'll have 48 hours to confirm your role and alignment once rolecards are distributed. The game will start as soon as soon as 18/21 people have confirmed
◓ You must post once every 36 hours or I will prod you. If you don't respond within 24 hours I will start seeking a replacement, if you confirm before a replacement you can stay.
◓ To set V/LA you must let me know bolded in the thread like such
@Mod I will be V/LA until xxxx
While on V/LA you will be prodded once every 60 hours
◓ Include game advancing content to reset the prod timer.
◓ Use the vote
VOTE:
and unvote
UNVOTE:
tags to vote.
◓ An elimination will happen once a majority (50%+1 rounded down) is reached. If the deadline is reached without a majority the elimination will be enforced through plurality.
◓ You can ask me for a notes PT. I will be happy to oblige.
◓ Play to win
◓ Be respectful towards other players.
◓ Don't use the word "Lynch" to reference an elimination

◓ This is a large theme game based on the Pokémon franchise. As such, knowledge of the flavour will be helpful, though not necessary in understanding the game and its mechanics.
◓ Each role is based off of a specific Pokémon from the franchises second and third Generation.
◓ This game is confirmed to be role madness; every player will know one move or be able to evolve. Moves can be active or passive abilities.
◓ The
Mafia
will be referred to as
Team Rocket
. The
Town
will be simply referred to as such.
◓ This game is confirmed to be
:

Team Rocket
may not perform their night action and the factional kill in conjuction unless otherwise specified.
Team Rocket
are provided fakeclaims for their roles.

◓ Any PTs have daytalk by default
◓ This game will contain an evolution mechanic that will be explained further below.

◓ Certain roles have the ability to evolve.
◓ Evolution will always result in a modified role and new rolecard, with the old role becoming unusable.
◓ Evolution will happen either passively or actively.
◓ As an active action, evolution can be roleblocked at night.
◓ As an active action, evolution may not be performed alongside another action by the player.
◓ The player will receive their new rolecard at the end of the phase their evolution occurred.
◓ There is confirmed to be at least one role that does not evolve.

Sample Rolecard:
Spoiler:

Caterpie / キャタピー / Caterpie

Worm Pokémon
Pokédex Number: #010
Height: 1'00" (0.3 m)
Weight: 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
Gender Ratio: 50% Male / 50% Female

ImageImage

BUG BITE:
The user bites the target.
◓ Once at night you may bite another player, informing them they were bitten.

EVOLVE:
A process in which a Pokemon changes into a different species.
◓ You may evolve any time at night, receiving your rolecard at the end of the night.
You are a member of the
Town
You win when all members of
Team Rocket
have fainted.
VOTE: critter

nevermind the claim is not enough for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #210) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wise words from dgb come to mind
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3176 (isolation #211) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3175, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:Good chance that critter is town.

Now Titus there’s a different read that needs to be sorted
what was your read on sleepykrew?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (isolation #212) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (isolation #213) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3266, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3255, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3250, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: dwlee
What happened to your CC theory?

~I
In post 3258, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3250, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: dwlee
wut you just spent time convincing me that Dwlee was town
@Koba, are you going to explain this 180?

~I
I cant townread everyone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #214) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

New people i townread that i didnt before means the order shofts. Dwlee moved down below the bar.
Honestly - im feeling lost as hell and not confident on anyhing and i still think thats because we're misclearing a deepscum here but theres later dayphases we can figure that out on
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #215) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Weird bc my base form was 1 shot bp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (isolation #216) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3816, SirCakez wrote:Anyone notice how Koba has gone totally MIA here lmao
its called im not physically around - so screw off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3841 (isolation #217) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

there's literally been pages of content.

and yes i didnt go on firebringer *as promised* as i thought they were not useful at all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (isolation #218) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

cakez once again demonstrating they are selectively reading the game tho lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (isolation #219) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

I just need clarification if I need to claim more of my role here because i see mention of a rolestop that shouldnt be happening that isn't me - its in my role's best interest not to claim much of it until I flip or until certain conditions are met.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (isolation #220) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3422, Wisdom wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:I see no way FB should be dead if Koba is town
Maybe he was blocked
Maybe he protected someone else
Thats no reason to discard all shea/koba dayplay
and yeah i very clearly stated i was not targeting firebringer lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (isolation #221) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok @titus I can confirm 100% that my actions should not have affected yours because I did not target those people.

I also didn't target dwlee which I almost did.

regardless after I reshuffled PoE before day was ended abrublty during my v/la and had dwlee at the bottom, we so nicely got momentum into a lim on t3 :))

i was starting to warm up to the slot being town too because I was trying to figure out more of what T3 was trying to claim etc. but whatever.

Withholding vote on dwlee so we can keep discussing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3849 (isolation #222) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

my target should be a secret for now - I will state if i interfered with any actions but thus far no one has claimed anything that has, I am confident.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3850 (isolation #223) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma already spewed town from scum + i doubt his role is counter to mine. Yeah I definitely am not a straight up rolestopper lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3854 (isolation #224) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3851, imaginality wrote:DkKoba did you target mastina N1 or evolve N1 or both?
?? you can't target people when evolving so no, I only evolved.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (isolation #225) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3865, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3842, DkKoba wrote:cakez once again demonstrating they are selectively reading the game tho lmfao
Nah your reads have blown this game and you're not bad
your posts literally prove you have been because you have 0 understanding of how my progression has flown thus far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #226) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah more delayed roles i see
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (isolation #227) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3895, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:Come on you shit

You garbage dick

You fucking disaster of a person

You keep sniping at me, I told you this was Fucking personal bitch
Ok that's enough.

Stop.

This isn't game advancing or helpful.

This is just a personal grudge.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3904 (isolation #228) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i just wanted to catch up and use discussion time.

been not feeling so hot lately while not busy so yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3906 (isolation #229) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think I'll wait till thread cools down a bit though I feel a bit anxious posting right now with all that yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3930 (isolation #230) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was a BP for my base form btw - i claimed commuter so scum wouldnt try strongmanning me and if they did call my bluff theyd go in without a strongman.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (isolation #231) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3935, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3867, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3865, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3842, DkKoba wrote:cakez once again demonstrating they are selectively reading the game tho lmfao
Nah your reads have blown this game and you're not bad
your posts literally prove you have been because you have 0 understanding of how my progression has flown thus far
what progression lmao
who was I pushing EoD2 - without looking.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3950 (isolation #232) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this a bastard game? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (isolation #233) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

this is what they are discussing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (isolation #234) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

chow chow started at Wurmple and became Cascoon due to the flip, normally in the pokemon games this is 100% random(i think it got tied to what time of day in game it is later on) - so yeah,
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3962 (isolation #235) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wurmple typicaly knows String Shot -> Cascoon/Silcoon know Harden -> Dustox

dunno what dustox would have but yeah

My base form used Sturdy though as the ability to indicate a 1 shot BP so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3991 (isolation #236) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can see a KTT/Dwlee/Wheme team tbh - just perfectly under the radar to be the scum here assuming everything thats happened so far in light of the T3 town flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (isolation #237) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HHAHA the leading scum must have targeted me ...

SO

I SELF TARGETED N2

my full ability:

nonconsecutive delayed rolestopper

essentially:
anyone who visits my target(i can self target) will be roleblocked the next night!

i self targeted night 2 - expecting to die or at least be visited by a scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4047 (isolation #238) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my full claim:

base form: 1 shot bp

evolved form: delayed rolestopper

(i can't use my ability 2 night in a row so i *can* use it tonight)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (isolation #239) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

[Milobird, Wisdom, imaginality, Pooky] should have all scum, no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (isolation #240) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well we had no deaths last night so im assuming that was because of my rolestop unless we got a roleblocker claim - I was already BP so i doubt it, and my slot seems to be 1 designated protective.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (isolation #241) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was already BP so i doubt a doc is the cause*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (isolation #242) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OK SO

no -

so how it works is:

I target someone n2-> anyone who targets that person that night will be then roleblocked on night 3

its a bit wonky in that sense but its like the rolestop triggers but it takes effect the next night
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (isolation #243) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4062, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 4050, DkKoba wrote:[Milobird, Wisdom, imaginality, Pooky] should have all scum, no?
I don’t think Pooky is scum here.

~I
i dont think pooky is above the rest of the playerlist in terms of towniness either
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4183 (isolation #244) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

lame, i wanted the glory of roleblocking scum ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (isolation #245) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

@gamma @mastina who are your valid targets? We can setup a chain that makes it impossible for scum to target us without causing a no kill at some point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (isolation #246) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this a rolestopper game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (isolation #247) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

so:
scenarios here:
pooky led kill and was roleblocked
pooky was the nightkill target
mastina was scum who was unknowingly roleblocked by me

these are rhe working theories for the lack of kill last night ^

Ordered them by order of likliehood

Looking at the claim list, we should be going for either pooky, imaginality, milo, or wisdom here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (isolation #248) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky's reaction to being soft guiltied was not townie so that's #1 priority here for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #249) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

If wheme is lying, then the team is exactly mastina and wheme
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (isolation #250) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4269, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4265, DkKoba wrote:mastina was scum who was unknowingly roleblocked by me
I thought of that but I think mastina's stop would resolve first since it directly affects your action
No, the act of visiting me would trigger my ability on mastina, and mastina rolestop would stop further people from being affected. Mastina claims to be my only visitor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4275 (isolation #251) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah didnt think of that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #252) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Theres a chance that mod resolved it with my ability working like a passive but yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4278 (isolation #253) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Well I'm assuming my role falls under misc for action resolution so probably yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (isolation #254) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

since i hate being on consensus wagons unless im the one staeting them:
VOTE: milo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4282 (isolation #255) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually noticed that this game thats a habit of mine LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (isolation #256) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4284, SirCakez wrote:I just feel like Pooky has not acted like scum in the hood at all he's given 0 shits and asked for a townstomp
occams razor - why is scum targeting pooky to die over anyone else?
if he isn't towntelling why use it as a defense?
a lack of "scumtells" doesn't imply someone is towntelling either
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (isolation #257) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

does SS mess around with soup mechs bc i would love to claim my flavor LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (isolation #258) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4341, imaginality wrote:If Pooky literally never buses his buddies D1 doesn't that cross into a trust tell? Like instead of "I'm always town if I say I am" it's "I'm always town if I say 'vote X' and X flips scum D1"?

Ugh. I just don't believe scum target TIL which would mean hoping Gamma targeted someone else. When scum have presumably used Perish Song on someone. Like, who else would Dwlee realistically have used Perish Song on?

And if there's a town power that could direct the scum kill onto Pooky surely someone would have claimed that?

So VOTE: Pooky

Oh and I agree about it being time to mass claim.

I'm Girafarig. My power is Psybeam. I can target a player and find out if they have killed. I have two shots of that. I targeted Milobird N2 and was told my action failed. I haven't used my second shot yet.
Lets both target the same person.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (isolation #259) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma slot was already spewed town on d2 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #260) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Claim the pokemon then lmao?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (isolation #261) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also there's viability for imaginatility being aware of evolution restriction depending when he mentioned it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (isolation #262) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'd like imaginality to explain why they were aware first though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (isolation #263) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

A rules reader.
Gross
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4439 (isolation #264) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4437, mastina wrote:
In post 4269, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4265, DkKoba wrote:mastina was scum who was unknowingly roleblocked by me
I thought of that but I think mastina's stop would resolve first since it directly affects your action
Depends on the wording used in the delayed PM, per the mod.

If DKKoba's role said, "choose a player, on the next night...", I wouldn't prevent the action.

If DKKoba's role said, "target a player, and on the next night...", I would prevent the action.
it uses target so ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4478 (isolation #265) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: chow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4483 (isolation #266) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok ill claim first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (isolation #267) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

done
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4544 (isolation #268) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

why did we hammer before establishing night actions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (isolation #269) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh wait imaginality hammersd themselves lol
ok whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4546 (isolation #270) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im gonna try to guess who scum kills i guess lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4566 (isolation #271) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hard defended dwlee but i ended up reeevalling onto them EoD on a day we yeeted a townie in an organic way cakez.

maybe you should please learn that wrong=/=scum

i'm prone to pockets like the rest of us.
people get pocketed by me all the time for instance -> but in the long term i was able to reeval onto the right option.

also i targeted math last night as suggested.a
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4568 (isolation #272) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

*dophan used earthquake on mathblade! everyone targeting mathblade is now roleblocked the following night!*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4570 (isolation #273) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math do you have any results?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4576 (isolation #274) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum clearly avoided math btw bc i am actually town and my ability is actually a threat to them fyi :)
i probably resolve tonight because i am as i claim, nonconsecutive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4583 (isolation #275) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4574, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4566, DkKoba wrote:i hard defended dwlee but i ended up reeevalling onto them EoD on a day we yeeted a townie in an organic way cakez.

people get pocketed by me all the time for instance -> but in the long term i was able to reeval onto the right option.

I just have a high view of your play and see this as uncharacteristic of you
i misread dwlee when they were scum in a recent completed game too and ended up reevaling them out of townblock end of d1, they're just good at looking towny at a surface level when scum but struggle to maintain it longterm - if dwlee does anything towny thats in later game theyre pretty much conftown.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (isolation #276) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we could theoretically no lim here and evolve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4592 (isolation #277) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if anyone wants to do that if they arent fully evolved
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (isolation #278) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mastina is spewed town off imaginality
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (isolation #279) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1589, imaginality wrote:SirCakez is scummy for stuff like:
In post 1367, SirCakez wrote: uhhhhhhh no
why would I even post that as scum?
ssbm is towny for stuff like post 1405, though I disagree that
post 1411 is a good reason to drop her scum read on Gypyx.

Dwlee99 is suspicious for stuff like:
In post 1407, Dwlee99 wrote:Anyone trying to push someone being what they think is wrong should stop re: whatever the mastina convo is
Milobird is scummy for stuff like the end of #1425 where after casting doubt on STD the post ends with:
In post 1425, Milobird wrote:

That said, I'm pretty disinterested in this line of conversation, it's old.
-Bell
Mastina explained her wagon vs players contradiction superficially reasonably:
In post 1452, mastina wrote:
In post 1351, imaginality wrote:Why didn't the Brain Cell wagon give you scum vibes when more of your scum reads are (or were, I'm not sure the current vote count) on that?
Because it didn't.

Vibes of a wagon are separate from reads on players.

You can have a vibe of a wagon being shitty in spite of thinking the names look good;
You can get a lack of a vibe on a wagon in spite of scumreading the names on it.
[...]
The two are entirely different concepts.
What I don't like about this though, is she didn't try to resolve it or dig deeper into it. She just threw the read out there. And my impression of mastina's town play from OMB is she likes to be very analytical and over think things, so I feel like for her to not analyse that contradiction goes against that. Because I don't believe she didn't notice it.

Someone asked me about my view on Sharing the Brain Cell. I've reread them in iso and I definitely am of the view they're town.

On Wisdom I feel like he's slightly less hmm concise in this game? But I don't think he's doing anything scummy. Just feel like I want to watch that space.

My reads:

Town:

ssbm
TSQ(DrKoba)
Sharing the Brain Cell
Ralts

Townish:

SleepyKrew
T3

Null in a no pings but not a strong town read way:

Firebringer
Kitty Trauma Team
chowchow
Save the Dragons

Null but a tad more dubious than the other bunch of nulls:

Alexandrite
Wisdom
WhemeStar
The Goat
Woolax

Scummy:

Milobird
Dwlee99
Gypyx
SirCakez
mastina

I think the lim today should be among the bottom five. I'd consider the five above also. I don't see myself voting anyone higher in my reads than that.
imaginality was bussing pretty heavily here and was aiming to be a deepscum i believe based on this reads list here
i see 3 scum names but who is the 4th i forgot (legit no lie and i cba to check)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4600 (isolation #280) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO MILO I WAS JUST LOOKING AT IT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4601 (isolation #281) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mindmeld
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4603 (isolation #282) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit im stupid

imaginality is the 4th scum thats flipped
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4606 (isolation #283) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i deadass was looking over the list while being too lazy to look at OP post looking for the 4th scum in imaginality list LMFOAOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4610 (isolation #284) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma is spewed town from being counterwagon to 2 scum wagons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (isolation #285) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

basically scum has to be in(objectively - which is why im including myself)

[STD, Wisdom, Me, Mathblade, Chow?]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (isolation #286) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4566, DkKoba wrote:i hard defended dwlee but i ended up reeevalling onto them EoD on a day we yeeted a townie in an organic way cakez.

God fucking damnit
I ALSO TARGETED MATH BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING
I LITERALLY FULL CLAIMED LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4621 (isolation #287) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you see we have so many mech clears i lost track
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (isolation #288) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4620, chowchow wrote:chowchow vote every chowfia and chow does not chous as chowfia too when chowrades are main way of communichowcation
chow chow
~chowchow
its more of a formality to include you, same as myself. there's just no guarantee.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4628 (isolation #289) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so basically, 14 alive, we have 1 scum:

each mislim, assuming we mislim these players:

Wisdom 14->12
STD 12->10
Me 10->8
Chow 8->6

and from there its an easy reeval if we still haven't won because there is a need to endure as a solo scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4629 (isolation #290) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Wisdom

i cant miss being on the wagon that i really wanted earlier in the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4632 (isolation #291) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry if thats hammer but after being off of the final scum wagon after I managed to guilty final wolf in multiball i can't let that happened again :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4633 (isolation #292) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum literally can't kill me and i also can gain us a mislim if i guess the kill correctly which is a cherry on top (unfortunately math dies tonight. i should have holstered, i figured scum would 100% shoot there to remove the cop and eat the no kill)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4636 (isolation #293) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if we go through all 4 unconfirmedish people, then pooky is the next candidate - and before then like scum will prob be forced to kill any tinfoil players because i wont be on them and will be targeting conftown only(no wifom i seriously need scum to kill into viable PoE if possible)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4646 (isolation #294) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4640, Titus wrote:
In post 4610, DkKoba wrote:gamma is spewed town from being counterwagon to 2 scum wagons
This is not a thing. Gamma knows it too.
it is with the way the gamma wagon formed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4648 (isolation #295) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4043, DkKoba wrote:HHAHA the leading scum must have targeted me ...

SO

I SELF TARGETED N2

my full ability:

essentially:
anyone who visits my target(i can self target) will be roleblocked the next night!

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (isolation #296) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4661, SirCakez wrote:yeah if it is Wis I feel so bad for him because his play was really good
not if town koba could catch it on d1 because d1 koba sux
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4683 (isolation #297) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wisdom self vote so you can say you voted all the scum :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4690 (isolation #298) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what if we hammered final scum before SS could finish the flavor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #299) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4714, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
their main push all game is now confirmed to be town
this is scum
VOTE: dkkoba
put on the clown makeup call you mr mime I want you to look dumb bc you make these terrible arguments about me being scum everytime we're both town and whwn im actually scum you never even suspect a thing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #300) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you want to vote out the chance of gaining a mislim go the fuck ahead it means i dont need to do effort

Also sorry wisdom i should have trusted my later reeval im bit dumb
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (isolation #301) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

you vca will find me scum because scum has been consensus wagon every day we limmed scum and i dont find value in not having competing wagons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (isolation #302) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Honestly if im not going to be given an extra day to just at least potentially stop a scum kill not gonna bother defending myself but yeah
I recognize im never living to final 3 here and if im scum im not gonna bother tryharding because thats too much effort for 0 reward.
Use me as a voice with mechanical ability to give value as long as there are mislims available and we havent won yet - is my suggestion but I know people gonna be stubborn and suboptimal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (isolation #303) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4728, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4721, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4714, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
their main push all game is now confirmed to be town
this is scum
VOTE: dkkoba
put on the clown makeup call you mr mime I want you to look dumb bc you make these terrible arguments about me being scum everytime we're both town and whwn im actually scum you never even suspect a thing
ok let's do it
Are u clear i forgot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #304) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah well lmao
UNVOTE: lets take our time today rushing last day phase was silly and we got too excited with the adrenaline.

Personally id like clear slots to mostly STFU except to ask questions - let the PoE slots fight amongst eachother.
PoE slots always have better reads than clear for the most part because they have a green on themselves and shrink the PoE.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4734 (isolation #305) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

that means u cakez - do something constructive. Dont care about clears interpretations only them pushing poe to make themselves readable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (isolation #306) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im never arguing myself into beint clear unless we gain a whole mislim mechanically (which can happen since scum strongman and backup is dead)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4744 (isolation #307) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally just opened the activity overview and looking at imaginality's post count thinking like "how did i ever consider this dude town they were literally not present in the game ever"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (isolation #308) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

theory: KTT/mala slot were trying to get themselves limmed over woolax to preserve the strongman as they are the weakest scum pr - considering all the flipped scum PRs we have so far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (isolation #309) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait i completely forgot and was just going for lowposters

yeah im just gonna give myself a day to reset because my brain isn't going to able to process this game holistically atm

tomorrow i can sit down and do stuff as i hafve saturday off and will be less mentally exhausted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (isolation #310) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know can someone just create a list of whos clear and what claims are waht

i guess this is my punishment for helping get wisdom killed huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4750 (isolation #311) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

im definitely not clear or verified at all

i have to pray i guess the scum nightkill target
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4754 (isolation #312) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

a) its not a protective role, its a special roleblocker
b) i couldnt act
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4759 (isolation #313) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4568, DkKoba wrote:*dophan used earthquake on mathblade! everyone targeting mathblade is now roleblocked the following night!*
In post 4576, DkKoba wrote:scum clearly avoided math btw bc i am actually town and my ability is actually a threat to them fyi :)
i probably resolve tonight because i am as i claim, nonconsecutive.
In post 4633, DkKoba wrote:scum literally can't kill me and i also can gain us a mislim if i guess the kill correctly which is a cherry on top (unfortunately math dies tonight. i should have holstered, i figured scum would 100% shoot there to remove the cop and eat the no kill)
In post 4636, DkKoba wrote:if we go through all 4 unconfirmedish people, then pooky is the next candidate - and before then like scum will prob be forced to kill any tinfoil players because i wont be on them and will be targeting conftown only(no wifom i seriously need scum to kill into viable PoE if possible)
In post 4648, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4043, DkKoba wrote:HHAHA the leading scum must have targeted me ...

SO

I SELF TARGETED N2

my full ability:

essentially:

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (isolation #314) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

shea said STD was scummy early game :eyes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4762 (isolation #315) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4760, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you can't expect me to understand what a nonconsecutive delayed rolestopper is
i target someone
people who visit my target get roleblocked next night

i cant use this ability 2 nights in a row
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4764 (isolation #316) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i targeted math (and announced so) and gamma was like "imma target math too"

but also imaginality was targeted so fast that we couldnt properly cooperate also gamma claimed he was out of shots so i wouldnt even have thought to be on him iirc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4766 (isolation #317) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

night 4 so anyone who can prove they couldn't act on night 5 or they visited math on night 4 would be clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4777 (isolation #318) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4767, mastina wrote:
In post 4707, May and Brendan wrote:◓ At night, you may dive after another player, and will be informed the type of move your target used (Protective, Killing, Investigative, Misc.)
◓ The night after you evolve you may use this move to target 3 different players at once
◓ You may not use this move two nights consecutively
So Wisdom was literally, with only one scum left, a fullblown cop.

And y'all eliminated him before he could post. (Or for that matter, before *I* could post.)

Meaning that any innocent or guilty he had, was lost, because SOME people were, hmm, is there a nonoffensive way to say "feeling themselves too much"?

Because that's what you were doing.

So what have we learned, here, today?

I mean, *I* didn't learn anything because *I* thought Wisdom was town and *I* wasn't a part of the wagon and *I* didn't even get to post because of you.

But what did those who voted Wisdom learn?

Maybe...oh, I dunno.

Don't fucking rush the damn day and throw away a lead in a game that
would
have been won yesterday if we had done what *I* wanted:
VOTE: chowchow
yes we get it im eating crow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4786 (isolation #319) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my brain was like "yall are gonna have to sort between pooky and gamma and whoever is "near clear" after we go thru the reasoable PoE" earlier but after mastina's posts it looks much easier than that LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4805 (isolation #320) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4803, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it's all fake

the game ended yesterday, wisdom was the last scum

but we didn't want you to know

so we're all in to punk you.
im not in on the joke :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4808 (isolation #321) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly in retrospect wisdom had strong reasons to be town i just ignored them in favor of my scumread on them d1 and light evidence i saw from imaginality iso and yeah lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4809 (isolation #322) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im always in my feels and thats what holds me back from being the greatest town player ever >:D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4811 (isolation #323) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i turned 25 and my prefrontal cortex finished developing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4813 (isolation #324) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4827 (isolation #325) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Please tell me its me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4837 (isolation #326) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait did both uses of my ability get stopped LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4838 (isolation #327) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

fucking gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (isolation #328) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

we were gonna likely get chow today anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4853 (isolation #329) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait you targeted math n4 std?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4855 (isolation #330) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

GAMMA ARE U KIDDING ME WE COULDA CLEARED STD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (isolation #331) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

that leans town bc like i said I was targeted math and no way std big brains that gamma targets there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (isolation #332) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

guys do u want me to claim first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4871 (isolation #333) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me go first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4878 (isolation #334) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes im blatant scum guys listen to cakez :( i let imaginality claim no result (yes i would have planned how they claimed and i know townies tend to autoscumread no result and would be smart enough to understand that they can claim inno on whoever because they are GF!!! )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4881 (isolation #335) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4879, SirCakez wrote:bro I haven't even called you scum in a while why are you trying to pick a fight with me
U are still voting me, no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4916 (isolation #336) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4903, mastina wrote:
In post 4867, Malakittens wrote:Chow
Std
Pooky
Sircakez
Mastina
Koba
Titus
Milo
Math
I
chow--has made something vaguely resembling a claim but is deliberately obfuscating the full effects of it.
STD--has claimed pokemon and current role albeit not the flavor for his first/second role actions or the flavor for his current action and hasn't outted his first target (second was MathBlade, but this failed due to Gamma)
Pooky--half of the N1 vig, via a neighborhood with SirCakez. Basically conftown.
SirCakez--half of the N1 vig, via a neighborhood with Pooky, and modconfirmed to be town via being targeted N1 by Firebringer's role.
mastina--Sudowoodo, move Mimic; I gained a 1x copy of the first move (read: role ability) to target me (if targeted by multiple moves during the same phase, which move I got would be randomized, later clarified that the ability needs to
succeed
in order to count so all abilities that targeted me but failed wouldn't be eligible for me to mimic); thanks to Gamma targeting me N1, I got the ability to stop a player from being visited (read; rolestop).
DKKoba--I don't remember the pokemon/flavor but some form of initial-BP? that evolved into a form of delayed rolestopper-of-sorts functioning like a roleblocker (it makes sense when you read DKKoba's iso, so this summary not the best).
Titus--Friendly Neighbor; modconfirmed conftown'd.
Milo--might be unclaimed but is town.
MathBlade--modconfirmed conftown'd by TIL; conftown'd Malakittens.
Malakittens--modconfirmed conftown'd by MathBlade; some form of permanent busdriver between self and target, evolved into new unclaimed role.
delayed rolestopper is right.
acquires targets on first night and then roleblocks them the next.

and yes i was a simple 1 shot bp on d1 as phanpy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4918 (isolation #337) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mastina you didnt start out as Bonsly? (Im not shading you i know youre clear i just find it strange)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4919 (isolation #338) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my role doesnt have restrictions beyond nonconsecutiveness
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4920 (isolation #339) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

phanpy: Sturdy
dophan: Earthquake (multihit move ay)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (isolation #340) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

smh @SS not knowing sudowoodo has a preevolution in gen 4
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (isolation #341) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ew gen 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4972 (isolation #342) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Chow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4973 (isolation #343) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was waiting and seeing if chow would put in any sort of effort but it seems like they are just defeated scum

also if this is game over i preemptively admit i was a giant clown this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4974 (isolation #344) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

mostly directing that @ wisdom and @gamma

(but also gamma did some mechanical clowning :P)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4989 (isolation #345) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

phanpy->donphan @mastina
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4995 (isolation #346) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4992, SirCakez wrote:chow's play here kinda feels like throwing if they are scum?
And? Do you see the position they're in?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (isolation #347) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Tf are you doing in their position as scum?
I'd just self and accelerate the inevitable too.
Why waste everyone's time for a less than 1% chance of winning?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5006 (isolation #348) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

epic.
expected to get framed via a cakez kill so i went thrre

Also hey townies: stop fucking giving up just bc you're hard poe
its not cool and wasted a mislim for us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5036 (isolation #349) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5030, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:r we seriously having this discussion
i think pooky cakez are town for a weird reason will share later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5040 (isolation #350) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

theres a reason i think std claim is suspicious as in convenient it got claimed but also eh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5047 (isolation #351) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5041, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:who do u want to kill koba?
GtH occams razor says std but id like to do a trust/distrustfall with everyone in case we got an inherited godfather etc.

(Thats where i take everyone and look for reasons to townread/scumread them and compare)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5051 (isolation #352) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

One thing is that if im limmed is my legacy is followed even if theyre supposed conftown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5053 (isolation #353) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5050, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wtf r u talking about inherited godfather?

the clears happened before imaginality died?
U know me and my bad mechlogic that needs to be worked out xD what was the informed info abt godfathers?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5057 (isolation #354) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright I'll review flips later.

The dumb reason i think theres a modslipped clear on pooky/cakez is that scum have fakeclaims- and the way cakez and pooky roles work it wouldn't exist

tell me my logic is good please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5059 (isolation #355) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

This game is a great litmus test in reading town koba when its unclear and i was sloppy :p because i believe theres evidence im town and anyone with effort will uncover it.

Im going to include myself in my trustfalls later top so I'll make the case for myself town - overall if we reach limlo with me alive im mostly accepting it as a town L thanks to me bc theres so much wiggle room before that.

Granted if im kept alive i have exactly 1 more chance to prove my role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5076 (isolation #356) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5075, Malakittens wrote:Wisdom 3 or std 3??
VOTE: std the way hes treating me is so off from his town games when we're tvt i realized from.reread but ill offer a read through of everyone but ill link some completed games.
Std - i want you to state why you didnt suspect me at all considering you do everytime we are TvT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5077 (isolation #357) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dont let it hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5104 (isolation #358) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ill do u one better
I'll write a scumcase on myself and debunk it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5108 (isolation #359) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5105, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5104, DkKoba wrote:Ill do u one better
I'll write a scumcase on myself and debunk it
No thanks.

Common scum ploy

Do as asked please
i was already going to do as suggested.

My way is better sort me anyways. Me being mislimmed is a nice smug moral victory when i give all the evidence needed to find me town. Its not my problem a mislim gets wasted.

i have the power of legacy scumread so you should be careful if youre the deepscum here (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5109 (isolation #360) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I've played sloppy and pro scum for a good portion of the game i have to address those counter arguments anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5138 (isolation #361) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

milo is blatant town

i'd like to force the vote in StD/me today - I'm fine with dying.

the PoE is 100% exactly [Me, StD, Mathblade] - i include mathblade because i think the way mathblade is playing this here is very much the way someone who wants to avoid entering PoE after suspects are confirmed flipped green play - but this is not something i see likely so mathblade dont omgus me bc i dont think thats likely its just a backup theory. if you're town the reality is very much just StD.

its probably std who tried to force the elim away from me to expand PoE, plus their iso is like very shallow + IIoA heavy with very vague statements which is not how town!STD operates.

it really doesnt matter I don't mind going first. I wont be able to prove my ability at this point - so im useless.

also a lot of questions that std just really doesnt seem to care about the answer for - doesn't feel solvy at all reading this iso.

nuke my slot - dont care. game is solved via poe. provable role doesnt mean anything to me.

tonally also just seems very much like they care more about the appearance of being towny rather than getting a solve going like later game there is a sharp contrast to the early game.

objectively if i was outside of this slot I would call for my head - I think theres good points to be made for me being scum so as long as I'm not able to be confirmed town there's that.

If you guys want milo i want to be flipped first and my legacy sheeped. I don't want milo dead at all this game - and you know this cantb e a scum tactic because milo clearly is playing a solo game that was revolving their role and that is also how i play my role when im in role madness - its a towntell in role madness while STD just completely feels like they cared not about who gets it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (isolation #362) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think the biggest thing that like would point to me being town is dwlee vs me interaction wise and also how imaginality claimed their role - as I am a big person in terms of coaching and would not have let them claim like that.

Pooky also is smart enough as scum to tell their partner not to do something stupid like claim a no result
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5144 (isolation #363) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

theres a huge difference in how i handle playing scum vs the vast majority of players and it is very apparent from scum chats
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5146 (isolation #364) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky too funny to be scum

pooky is decidedly not funny when scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (isolation #365) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

half joke read but its actually kinda true
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5150 (isolation #366) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

im actually scum and im trolling everyone by stalling the game out in a game i cant win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (isolation #367) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

@titus does the stump let you still use abilities?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5153 (isolation #368) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5152, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5149, Save The Dragons wrote:bloodstained says hello
ok I was trying to get killed in that game
thats my fave scum strategy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5154 (isolation #369) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly if u think about it tho i am way too clueless and terribad this game to be scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5155 (isolation #370) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum koba actually knows the angle to look at least somewhat good :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (isolation #371) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes clearly :O
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5159 (isolation #372) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean also i dont think i ever enter this position as scum when theres a bunch of unknown factors + i legit thought math had cop shots left so mathblade not dying is :think:

man the more i think about it i acutally am pretty obvtown under all the dumb pro scum moves huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5160 (isolation #373) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

good talk everyone koba locktown STD lockscum we gotem
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (isolation #374) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky and i trolling the scum is a classic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5164 (isolation #375) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

when are we hydraing again pooky we gotta push someone for 20 pages then call them locktown again that was funny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5166 (isolation #376) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill eat the ban for u dont worry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5170 (isolation #377) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5168, SirCakez wrote:Koba why is mastina not in your pool?
i dont think its plausible for her to be scum - especially with how she used her role.

unless you can like point to her scumgames showing a similar thought process I just don't see it at all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (isolation #378) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5169, SirCakez wrote:The fact that Koba is admitting to being bad this game is crazy
Would they pull that as scum??? Just bad instead of pushing a bunch of mislims
this specific line of posts relating to pushing townies? yes- it is well within my scumrange.

I explained specifically what isn't in my scumrange already. which honestly is why i'm hard to sort because its that under the surface level things that separate my town/scum games.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5172 (isolation #379) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i reread mastina iso and she is thinking about the game way too holistically to consider her scum here and she doesnt have super crazy scum wim iirc so im not that worried.

locking in the PoE i have that allows room to lim me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5173 (isolation #380) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if im not already:
VOTE: STD

ill answer questions from here on out but im not putting in much more effort. i know i said id comb over all the slots but i found info that is clearing from enough slots within the technically not clears that i dont feel i need to.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (isolation #381) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5174, Milobird wrote:
In post 5146, DkKoba wrote:pooky too funny to be scum

pooky is decidedly not funny when scum
This is a blatant lie.
And Pooky just agreed with you. So now I'm just over here wondering if I'm doubting myself.
funnyness is objective and i find pooky unfunny when ive randed scum against him so :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5180 (isolation #382) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (isolation #383) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well what makes StD towny to u?

you can't use the fact their role is verified - thats a big ol' NAI thing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (isolation #384) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is day 7 and not day 1

tone is irrelevant.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5197 (isolation #385) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5191, Save The Dragons wrote:i towncased myself
woolax could have just as well seen the writing on the wall and anti-spewed you.

that isn't clearing neither is that fact your role is verified.

what is apparent is your complete near lack of depth in reads when you normally have it.

you haven't even been able to articulate why you dont want to vote the places you don't and why you want to vote the places you do this dayphase.

why did you think I was town start of day here? I recognize you changed your mind a bit later on from what you claim - but I'd like you to explain your thought process on townbinning me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (isolation #386) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5199, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 5197, DkKoba wrote:woolax could have just as well seen the writing on the wall and anti-spewed you.
from the very beginning? his first post is voting me
yes that is how some noob scum distance yes.

it may be you were their pet scumread but they barely elaborated on trying to get you limmed so the viability of that being the case does not outweigh the viability of a distancing push there.

I'm discarding it as evidence, basically. It doesnt count towards or against you in my eyes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5205 (isolation #387) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5201, Milobird wrote:I've never seen STD have reads, let alone in depth ones.
he may not poetically wax analysis but there is always light reasoning at minimum there and not just blank statements.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5208 (isolation #388) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5203, Save The Dragons wrote:k well other people should count it towards me
objectively it shouldn't count towards you just like my vote on dwlee on an EoD doesnt count for me - because it had no viable impact on the gamestate and as scum i could have just been also distancing there. this is how strong townplay works is to eliminate the noise that is not comfirmable either way and use the confirmed info (flips) to tie together the puzzle.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5210 (isolation #389) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok well i also mean like STD has trains of thoughts that can be tracked when he is town - that he pursues lines of reasoning and you can link them together when he is town. Can you do the same here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5211 (isolation #390) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if i havent answered your question it fucking helps if you requote it instead of whining about it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5212 (isolation #391) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tired of people bitching at me in every game when i miss a question to answer it and make me play a scavenger hunt to find it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5216 (isolation #392) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5213, Milobird wrote:Sigh, I'll iso him against my lazier judgment.
you can't just iso him you have to link it up to posts in thread.

honestly just like

trust that the PoE is sound.

nightkills will eventually tell all. do not worry.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5219 (isolation #393) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like the way i gauge depth is i look at what someone posted

and see how many posts I can link that post to that i think that person read to reach to write that post - I think this is how i gauge depth accurately.

townies read the game and form opinions via reading while scum are just making stuff up and dont form opinions via reading holistically.

so if a post's contents is linked to several posts worth of info it is +town

its fucking crazy i know but it WORKS and it has not failed me against average scum. great scum+ (like most of epicmafia players) are very good at obfuscating this/faking it to a degree and make it hard - for instance.

idk im spewing crazy ass mafia theory now but this is how i read people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5220 (isolation #394) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5218, Milobird wrote:But I'm getting nervous yo.
The closer it gets to us losing an easy win. The more I feel compelled to give a shit.
and I hate giving a shit.
this is why i subscribe to the school of though that you allow an obvious scum to live 1 day :P and lim them d2 and lim someone more ambiguous d1 that isn't a high wim player :P

it is the best practice to solve the game holistically IMO. because forcing a scum to spew more means more info to overall win and we killed 2 scum so fast they barely could give us anything.(which is also why i hate vigs who shoot n1)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5221 (isolation #395) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5219, DkKoba wrote:like the way i gauge depth is i look at what someone posted

and see how many posts I can link that post to that i think that person read to reach to write that post - I think this is how i gauge depth accurately.

townies read the game and form opinions via reading while scum are just making stuff up and dont form opinions via reading holistically.

so if a post's contents is linked to several posts worth of info it is +town

its fucking crazy i know but it WORKS and it has not failed me against average scum. great scum+ (like most of epicmafia players) are very good at obfuscating this/faking it to a degree and make it hard - for instance.

idk im spewing crazy ass mafia theory now but this is how i read people.
like i did it by vibes - but now i think i can articulate the pattern i have seen emerge from my gut analysis of this.

yay i unlocked a new level of mafia play insight :3 also fuck me its going to be harder to be scum next time i rand it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5226 (isolation #396) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why is it mastina?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (isolation #397) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What about her tone?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5233 (isolation #398) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (isolation #399) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mastina when you see this can you explain the thought process you went through to reach those reads so we can put this tinfoil to rest?
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”