Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1047, ChaosOmega wrote:If no one's interested in datsi, I'll make my vote useful.

VOTE: innocentvillager

I can't get a good read on T3 or N_M this game (or ever, really), so I'm fine going there as well. Not really into the Margot wagon.
oh come on datisi do u think this is a bussing vote??

pls reread chaos' iso its like so enlightening and im sure you havent since you FOS'd him
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1964, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: MargotRosa

Backups don't inherit, universal backups do. This is a messed up fake claim, she's probably mafia universal backup, which would inherit.
on god this is such an uninformed post LMAO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i know who margot is and she would absolutely botch a fakeclaim in the subtle way i saw she did btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1973, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Oh thanks!
So
MR
is town?
this on the other hand is a scum pleading that they dont have to endgame :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1965, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm not understanding this role thing but I also saw
universal backup
, not just
backup
in any of my games so far.

Btw, if
MR
flips red, the partner is likely
Ari
or
CO
here?
Datisi
seems unlikely.
If
MR
flips green, then
CO
is confscum?

UNVOTE: CO

VOTE: MR
Oh thanks!
So
MR
is town?
this is pretty much hard leaked fake progression exposed

this is someone who wants to look good but also wants to take an out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1978, ChaosOmega wrote:Also, I'm not aligned with Margot, I would have coached her on this if I was. Your partner either doesn't have a lot of experience as well or just let you down.
^^^^^^^^ cmon datisi lmao chaos showed intense knowledge of role mechs this is the same as me letting my own partner slip :lol:

seriously
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1980, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I don't have much knowledge about roles and mechanism
CO
but I've green role pm :]
oh! and a minor slip ;)

we know why datisi :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1992, MargotRosa wrote:This is going to be such a waste of time when I flip green and you've all wasted 5 IRL days trying to find my non-existent partner lol
this definitely sounds like a person who planned to be flipped btw and not someone frustrated trying to avoid being flipped :facepalm:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2013, Datisi wrote:salsa does not because it feels to me like margot was genuinely trying to get her yeeted (and margot's post towards salsa is what made me go !!! in the first place so would be kinda sad if salsa was scum)
@datisi pls quote where this is because i will definitely find progression that proves is not the case
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fun fact as of this post i have now officially posted as much as chaos did for the whole game
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2305, Datisi wrote:salsa, you like, idk
do whatever you feel is best
self towncase
scumcase omega
draw me something
idk surprise me
I already scumcase
CO
in my
who is more scummier between
Ari
/
CO
analysis....

About me: In scum!me,
MR
and
iv
scenario... I literally didn’t have to
dumb tell
about not knowing
Roden
is ic because this type of thing is taken as NAI mostly and most of the players played with me before, so scum!me should know dumb telling wouldn’t work for me for my usual scummy play style.

2nd thing is,
iv
elimination. It was clearly theatred. So
MR
theatred by hard pushing
iv
for the ultimate towncred, and scum!me deliberately didn’t want the towncred where I'll always be the suspect for my scummy play style no matter what alignment I'm in doesn’t make sense fmpov. It would be easier to go for the towncred and stay under radar. When scum!me knew
iv
will flip red and
T3
is town, how much
bad
I'll look... this thing
MR
should be considered specially when 1 scum was already gone + she played with me before.

You literally had 2nd thoughts about
MR
, scum!me and caught
iv
on D1. It would be a safe choice to nk you at N1 over an ic and scum!me could pocket
Roden
and push
ssbm
together when I convinced him that
ssbm
's
T3
push was in her scum range. Scum!me could use this against
ssbm
on D1 and stayed on her wagon even if it was a vanity but I stayed on
T3
(but truth is, I wanted to vote
iv
later but when mod gave us 1 more day, I thought no one end D1 at that time but they did eventually when I wasn’t online) which scum!me should no it won't look good even if scums manage to eliminate
T3
on D2 instead of me which make scum!me look worse.

Do you remember about
T3
's mind meld with me? I thought he was trying to pocket me (cause I cought him on D1 back to back in previous games) and let his scum-partners to push me which will help him to create distance from his partners after my flip + he was defending
iv
here on D1.

I really really thought
datsi
is scum and convinced by it and also thought he and
Ari
wasn’t on same alignment and that's why I didn’t move my vote from him. But his green flip literally made me to 2nd guess every read of mine and broke my confidence.

Now about
MR
's fake claim... Yes, I still not good with roles/mechanism but I know how 'universal backup' works as I saw this role in one of my previous games (most probably mentioned it here already). So when you and
CO
told that
back up vigilante
isn’t normal, it cleared to me that she was lying. Before the claim, I really considered her as an obvtown, thus tried to convince her that I'm town cause she played with town me before + no other was listening to me.

Here is my latest town and scum games:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87588

Here I had moderately good reads and had confidence.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88015

Here I had bad reads and less confidence.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87429

That's my latest scum game (and
CO
mentioned the previous one where I didn’t have to do anything).
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2306, DkKoba wrote:its probably easier to scumcase salsa in a way thats actually easily believable
:lol:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2328, DkKoba wrote:
Oh thanks!
So
MR
is town?
this on the other hand is a scum pleading that they dont have to endgame :lol:
In post 1972, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm a Jack of All Trades. I have 4 1-shot powers.
1-shot Vigilante
1-shot [unnamed protective role that stopped a kill on Enchant last Night]
2 more other 1-shot role(s) that I have not claimed

I realize I've already slipped I have at least 4 powers by outing that I thought it was possible that scum and town could each inherit 2 powers, so I may as well come out and say that yes I do have 4 powers
My comment was for this post, I wasn’t sure that time with vig and 2 ic, if one more TPR is possible.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2329, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1965, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm not understanding this role thing but I also saw
universal backup
, not just
backup
in any of my games so far.

Btw, if
MR
flips red, the partner is likely
Ari
or
CO
here?
Datisi
seems unlikely.
If
MR
flips green, then
CO
is confscum?

UNVOTE: CO

VOTE: MR
Oh thanks!
So
MR
is town?
this is pretty much hard leaked fake progression exposed

this is someone who wants to look good but also wants to take an out
take an out
by knowing that no one convinced by my thoughts eventually?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2331, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1980, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I don't have much knowledge about roles and mechanism
CO
but I've green role pm :]
oh! and a minor slip ;)

we know why datisi :D
Oops! You caught me :roll:

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

I hope you understand that those games you linked help my case
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I linked my latest games here where you linked comparatively old ones to point out that my play style changes from those (like I tend to post less fluff now but it's totally depends on the mood and game state).

And proving me scum is not the toughest job in the world. But if you accuse me that I'm try harding here so I'm scum for that, the answer is a big NO. I used to try hard as town in some of my older games but stopped it after a few games because of tiresome and time consumption.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85772

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=85778

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=86088

This are the games where I try hard as town.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah i know it isnt

Which is why youre going to explain for datisi :

What your read was on margot pre-vote for her and what your thoughts were when you voted her

What your thoughts were on datisi and chaos' alignment going into this dayphase - why did you find chaos townier than datisi? You were very much showing hell bent force on limming him over my slot so saying you scumread us both will be a non answer.

And - to datisi:
Note how chaos was totally on board with the "margot framed a less skilled scum player- now note that means chaos here genuinely thought the game was going to end on an ari lim. Their energy start of day here betrays that.
As scum they wouldn't take this route because it would lead back to him after ari - as it is doing now. He would go for the obvious frame right away and then limlo is easier. Scumplay is often shortsighted - and when scum frame a townie it isnt to lim them 2 days later its to do it the day after. Reread with the theory in mind I have that salsa came into this day trying to frame you as scum and keep the theory alive that it is
And my action to just vote salsa is just nigh on laughable from the perspective that im scum and you 2 are town because the gamestate i saw was very plainly easier to just vote you and let salsa mess up in the world im scum.

All in all - occams razor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Probably would have been better to wait and see how salsa keeps trying to frame you and even bait her to vote you to win here but i was just looking to play lazy amd it made me excited when kyouko had a very compelling case on both scum, even if they didnt know it at the time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I c u datisi come talk :3
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Datisi »

i have other priorities now, try again later
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur priorities are silly >:(
retired
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Pan Smierc »

datisi i miss u
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2347, Pan Smierc wrote:datisi i miss u
fuk this me LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2282, DkKoba wrote:honestly if u like pester me enough i might tryhard so i can be obvtown but lole

better idea is to force salsa to go through all their progression and explain it over the course of the game :3 its the ultimate test that all scum will fail

btw this still applies datisi i highly suggest this test, especially at the points I laid out.

also for any townreads they might have made preemptively etc.

a townie will always be able to show genuine thought and a scum will not especially once its limlo and you've been lying for 5 day phases straight.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”