Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:39 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

yoink
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky desperate to get me limmed over him so he can just abuse mastina vs milo lmO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

Math, if you're willing, I can devote Sunday to solving this game with you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

why would I ever want to talk to Koba when they've helped lead the town to three straight mislims
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

like either your perspective on this game is so far off that it's worthless or you're just scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

I want to eliminate DKKoba eyeing the VCs
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

mastina's is very very obviously town in my eyes
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

this is just not mastina's scumgame anyways
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5794, mastina wrote:I want you to paraphrase the PT because you have a decent chance of not being around on D9 if we miss on the lim today.
what do you want from it?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

if Koba is scum here the reason I'm still alive is they think they can manipulate me like they've done the past three days it's not rocket science
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

I don't even want to entertain Pooky scum arguments because I just don't see a world where scum Pooky is like YES I'LL VIG MY BUDDY
he just literally would not do that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5834, SirCakez wrote:if Koba is scum here the reason I'm still alive is they think they can manipulate me like they've done the past three days it's not rocket science
Yes koba famous manipulator of cakez
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 847, imaginality wrote:Oh cool add Dwlee99 to Gypyx and Ralts on the pile of "scum shiftily sniffing for stuff to stir up so as to subtly scatter some sneaky suspicion on seemingly stand-up citizens"
Does imaginality really hard bus everyone here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5814, Titus wrote:
In post 5791, MathBlade wrote:Why does this feel prisoners dilemma

Mastina wants Milo
Koba wants Pooky
Pooky wants Koba

No matter who I pick someone will call me bad :/
Sympathetic. Your biggest problem is confbias.

Please do two VCAs. One assuming the conftown are town only. Second, do another supposing mastina's town.
Already did the first with Mala. It said Std and Mastina but I did it in my head.

The latter I don’t see how it’s possible. I get no scum.

Have a busy day at work but will redo them when I get a chance.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Who is your elim Titus if we don’t elim Koba today?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hey cakez, minus the vig choice- what do you think pooky as scum would do? Does it match his play here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok im home and im typing up a giant google doc

here goes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

like 10 posts in and

doi really post this much holy shit
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:12 am

lol koba desperate
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Koba attempts to go through the reasoning around all their posts - lets fking go:

1503: OK LMAO SO I was literaly like trying to pretend i had a different pokemon by saying the cute thing bc i think phanpy is ugly as shit. I remember now LOL also yes i did most def read the game and determine kyouko to be town and that influenced my choice to replace in, so basically NAI atp - i did only read like 5 posts tho here

1505: i did glance and see a wagon on kyouko and i was gearing up to push anyone pushing kyouko here

1506: yes i was excited to post in the game :P scum me fr woulda chilled in scum pt first and waited for confirmation and not just go all in.

1508/1510: drunk posts lmao

1512: honestly have a somewhat personal dislike for fire so i decided to grill them first seeing them having voted kyouko (or at least believing so, i mean i clearly said “why is kyouko mafia for a reason, btw doing this ISO thread blind to make sure there is authenticity)

1514: hell yeah brother u go crossfaded koba

1516: ok i genuinely thought it was day 2 here bc of the page count LMAO (thats called a township for the people in the back of the class, I see you there cakez)

1517: townslip realized

1524: ok like when playing role madness games with flavor specific roles in the past there have been many many times where scum have a soupkill mechanic that lets them kill by matching flavor and thus flavor claiming is discouraged. Here i havnet bothered reading the OP but also am genuinely paranoid of this. Also was setup speccing that moves might be able to affect others better - as i did not have an actual move based role i had no idea what moves would do over an ability which i had (sturdy)

1525 yes this is true i read 5 posts from kyouko’s iso xD

1526: this was off the back of kyouko being scum in a recent game with me and i had to bury her really hard on d1 so i was relieved not to have to push her here xD

1528: haha shea boomer

1531: i was full on LYING in this post LOL - I also crumbed my BPV here too. The “certain conditions” was the BPV being burned. I was already determined to evolve n1.

1549: kyouko is basically locktown here atp and the way gamma was trying to bury her was like so bad. My strategy was to just omgus people pushing kyouko still atp as I felt i would catch scum that way.

1598: dwlee jinxed me as scum >:( also this is not a SvS interaction smh my head

1605: someone accused me of being drunk still and i had to correct the record

1606: oh hey what i said earlier about omgus is now confirmed by past koba saying it was omgus except in my head i had kyouko as locktown there so i adlibbed that it was myself

1609: continuation of the above post, I was deep into this strategy at the time because iwas sure this wagon was scum and i *believe* i thought it meant woolax wagon was scum but i cant remember what i was doing with woolax because i was not paying attention to that much at the time

1610: lol i wanted to emotionally prod gamma to get them to alignment tell better bc they effort better when mad usually

1628: above is the explanation to this lol. I do think i was holding onto a wisdom scumread atp.

1651: i was now shifting focus to the woolax wagon i was ignoring and wanted to probe nancy abt it

1645: kyouko locktown(real)

1665: i was about to pivot onto wisdom which is seen in the following post

1671: i got impatient because several hours passed without much content lol

1672: honestly i exaggerated this bc i wanted them to feel pressure and like - i really wanted to find scum on kyouko wagon

1673: explanation of the thoughts of the above post. Shit past koba you just love to explain your thoughts in real time. But no progression huh xD

1674: clown koba reads were pulling up with a possible gamma/wisdom pairing and though gamma was bussing here

1679: i believed woolax was scum at this point - i did not believe it because i wanted to make the wagons i start feel viable as id have the power to dismantle them whenever i wanted to. This is a common tactic i employ when theres a consensus lim thats likely to be scum.

1680: clown koba take noooo but yes i though wisdom was trying to derail the woolax wagon and be subtle about avoiding it here, which i bring up later

1682: i genuinely dont remember what i saw from wisdom which is a sign i was just turbo tunneled onto wisdom lol

1683: this i do remember that wisdom’s takes were pretty simple at the time and i was very suspicious of that as thats how i default scumhunt on d1 is to look at post depth

1684: i was agreeing with the wisdom TMI thing here as i thought wisdom’s read on a few slots including mine was TMI

1688: hey look koba is trying to solve the game also i was townreading nancy at the time which was why i had the woolax scumread locked

1689: more bp softs :3 i was 100% evolving at that point and didnt want to be targeted for a kill also it was twlight at this point i believe so i really wanted to solve just in case i *was* targeted for a kill

ok i like tried to but im tired and i am going to my bf's house and i will continue later but heres d1 up to the hammer at least
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5843, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol koba desperate

live look at pooky rn
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:29 am

comedy hour going on rn

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5837, Titus wrote:
In post 847, imaginality wrote:Oh cool add Dwlee99 to Gypyx and Ralts on the pile of "scum shiftily sniffing for stuff to stir up so as to subtly scatter some sneaky suspicion on seemingly stand-up citizens"
@Pooky, Cakez, mastina and Math
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:15 pm

Pretty sure he slipped in Ralts to try to tie him to a Gypyx elim

That's not in any way related to the fact that I am in any way related to Ralts.

:3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5847, Titus wrote:
In post 5837, Titus wrote:
@Pooky, Cakez, mastina and Math
Doubt it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”