Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

like you've been hedging on ico for a while, you cased him earlier, you don't have good things to say about darby on this page, and i believe he's the leading wagon

why are you voting cakez now ...

~ skitter
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1347, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1341, Datisi wrote:VOTE: sircakez
I haven't seen you say anything remotely redeemable about DArby....so why are you wanting to change trajectory entirely?
to add to the meme: i think darby and cakez have scum!equity together

now seriously, you have correctly observed that i do not townread darby. because i don't. but while darby's slot has been getting *plenty* of attention today, and i reckon drumming up that wagon again wouldn't be too difficult, cakez has gotten none and i'm not sure how i feel about it. so i wanna try to sort him a bit first before deciding where i want to move on for the day
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

also unironically cakez's townread of ico was questionable at best so here we go
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

dats you look more and more aligned with ico/darby >.>

~ skitter
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

hmm

skitt, do you operate on the basis of acting weird = acting scummy? because that's the feeling i'm getting on how you're handling my slot

pedit: ah yeah, i see my partner is the leading wagon
so i start a push on the person the entire game is either townreading or nullreading
and that push is based on nothing
fuck, you got me
~M
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

r.e. the first question - no, not really

r.e. the pedit i'm having a very hard time fathoming/understanding why town-you is not pushing an ico-slot-that-you-scumread. whereas if you're scum with him your trajectory makes a ton of sense

like i just ... don't understand what you're doing here

~ skitter
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

i was pushing ico by getting him to answer my questions, he was not here and then he repped out

anything that i post towards darby is not gonna be very useful because they're not here and haven't read the game so what do i even push him on
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

like if your point is gonna be "you weren't voting ico for a lot of it" yeah that was intentional. because it's very possible if i voted him early he would've seen i'm onto him and just went into antispew mode if he's scum.
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Not_Mafia would be receiving his third prod this day phase right about now. Instead, he's getting replaced.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh thank fuck
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1358, Something_Smart wrote:
Not_Mafia would be receiving his third prod this day phase right about now. Instead, he's getting replaced.
The most just outcome!

I've never played a game with a mod I loved more
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1356, Datisi wrote:anything that i post towards darby is not gonna be very useful because they're not here and haven't read the game so what do i even push him on
Didn't he say he was caught up now?
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

did he? i just remember the post saying something about not reading the last ten pages, but checking back i see that i misremembered. in that case, scratch that part i guess. i was also kinda assuming he'd make some sorta "i am caught up, here are my summarized reads and view of gamestate"

my point about him not really being here and showing us much still stands imo
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1360, VP Baltar wrote:I've never played a game with a mod I loved more
i was automatically gonna make an annoyed response at this, but then i realized you have in fact never played in my games
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1362, Datisi wrote:my point about him not really being here and showing us much still stands imo
Yes, he is definitely leaving plenty of room for improvement. But I guess if you have questions for him, fire away!
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's kinda difficult to have questions for an almost empty slot besides the "what are your collective reads and why", which is something i'm expecting he's gonna present anyway (though maybe i shouldn't be assuming that?)

don't have anything further than that until i see more
~M
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 1357, Datisi wrote:like if your point is gonna be "you weren't voting ico for a lot of it" yeah that was intentional. because it's very possible if i voted him early he would've seen i'm onto him and just went into antispew mode if he's scum.
no that's fair, that's why we were taking our sweet time voting him as well

i don't get why you're vanity-voting cakez *now* when you're scumreading ico, the slot is the leading wagon and i'm p confident that we're not ending on cakez today
like the part htat's looking aligned to me is that you have a lot of *words* saying you're suspicious of ico/darby but aren't *doing* much abt it

~ skitter
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Seeking replacement for Dunnstral.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeet them all.
YOUR AD HERE

Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

hi

this is pooky

i am drunk

there is a decent chance

the scum team is

gamma / ico /dunnstral

also

skitter is super brillaint

and

i am a n00b

have a good weekend

love you all

even NM
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

>:/
pooky you should know that's a red flag
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Enchant »

Only mafia drinks alcohol
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lulw
I actually had a beer myself last night
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Enchant »

My townread retracted
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1366, Fun and Games wrote:i don't get why you're vanity-voting cakez *now* when you're scumreading ico, the slot is the leading wagon and i'm p confident that we're not ending on cakez today
like the part htat's looking aligned to me is that you have a lot of *words* saying you're suspicious of ico/darby but aren't *doing* much abt it
because my brain doesn't work like "i scumread person, there is wagon on them, let's yeet them"

i currently think ico is scum, sure. *but* i'm not extremely confident in that read, and there are a lot of slots that i have a very weak read on. which makes it difficult for me to build a good mental image of this game as a whole. and if we just went and yeeted the slot immediately, it wouldn't provide good foundation for me for later days, regardless of the colour of the flip. so i want to get reads elsewhere.

i don't have much to offer you on why this isn't how i play around my partners other than self meta of never having played around my partners ever. i know how it looks to be scumreading one person but voting elsewhere. and i know that cakez is again, much higher in the collective reads than ico, and that i currently don't have that much towncred to push things with. especially not with a push that's a naked vote + "lol idk i just want other reads ahaha".

like, i'm not too interested in arguing this with you because i know you're just gonna see my behaviour as aligned despite this being the polar opposite of my scumplay and having already screwed up on whether i was aligned/disaligned with ico in jk9++. you should probably be more worried if i'm scum trying to softdefend town!ico and making us seem aligned so that nobody takes me seriously.
~M

Return to “Completed Open Games”