Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just like 10000% sure that more analysis eventually will lead to a solid conclusion of me town and salsa scum bc reality wont lie.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok fr im going over to my boyfriend's now i will be phone posting from here on out

also they have an appointment to start HRT tomorrow so BIG HYPE im happy for him
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

i won't be here long either, i have a class tomorrow morning and i'm already down to like 6 and a half hours of sleep left lol

also damn, congrats
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2406, DkKoba wrote:The fact my reasoning wasnt predicated on any push on me or trying to copy chaos' reasoning etc. Is +town
Also fr i just vote you here datisi if scum.
You are pretty easy to frame as scum when youre town and people easily agree. I have whiteknighted you as town b4 so i know
i haven't been misyeeted since june last year, and that misyeet was because d2 had scum/scum competing wagons, i pushed one scum, the other got flipped, and d3 i got accused of being a buddy, so stfu lol
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2302, Gypyx wrote:resuming the deadline

(expired on 2021-11-20 16:24:58)
sigh

okay, gonna go to bed, then tomorrow look at everything i said i was gonna look

while i'm gone, @salsa, could you talk about your read trajectory on chaos? i know you linked a post, but that post was kinda... uh weird, and it showed you having one scumread at the time there were two scum alive, so i'd love if you could revisit that please
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2453, Datisi wrote:
In post 2406, DkKoba wrote:The fact my reasoning wasnt predicated on any push on me or trying to copy chaos' reasoning etc. Is +town
Also fr i just vote you here datisi if scum.
You are pretty easy to frame as scum when youre town and people easily agree. I have whiteknighted you as town b4 so i know
i haven't been misyeeted since june last year, and that misyeet was because d2 had scum/scum competing wagons, i pushed one scum, the other got flipped, and d3 i got accused of being a buddy, so stfu lol
Ok but scum me believes they can mislim anyone LOL

I have a game where i push someone who supposedly has a super polar playstyle from TheSyndicate
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2416, Datisi wrote:
In post 2329, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1965, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm not understanding this role thing but I also saw
universal backup
, not just
backup
in any of my games so far.

Btw, if
MR
flips red, the partner is likely
Ari
or
CO
here?
Datisi
seems unlikely.
If
MR
flips green, then
CO
is confscum?

UNVOTE: CO

VOTE: MR
In post 1973, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Oh thanks!
So
MR
is town?
this is pretty much hard leaked fake progression exposed

this is someone who wants to look good but also wants to take an out
this is not a bad post

salsa, what was going through your head at this point?
I explained it here: , ,
Are these answered your question?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2421, Datisi wrote:
In post 997, Salsabil Faria wrote:The town!CO I saw is not similar here which I also can't talk about yet.
was this ever elaborated upon?
Yes, in on of my analysis:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2437, Datisi wrote:
In post 1935, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Hmm, now I'm much more confused! Thanks :igmeou:

IF,
MR
vs
Datisi
is TvT, then the scum team is
Ari
/
CO

UNVOTE: MR

VOTE: CO
why did this post happen
It was when you vs
MR
going on before the fake claim scenario. After
datsi
flipped green, it really broke my solve radar + you said even if he flip green,
Ari
won't be confscum, so I choose
CO
over her.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2454, Datisi wrote:
In post 2302, Gypyx wrote:resuming the deadline

(expired on 2021-11-20 16:24:58)
sigh

okay, gonna go to bed, then tomorrow look at everything i said i was gonna look

while i'm gone, @salsa, could you talk about your read trajectory on chaos? i know you linked a post, but that post was kinda... uh weird, and it showed you having one scumread at the time there were two scum alive, so i'd love if you could revisit that please
I think I just explained it, can you point it out again?

I can't find partner associative thing yet (not good with this stuff), mostly sheep when my strong townread(s) find scum + their partner(s) at the same day phase.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

your is very confusing still.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2458, Salsabil Faria wrote:so I choose CO over her.
i am interested in the *why* here. why did you start townreading her and scumreading chaos. i can see that you voted him.
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I was confused after
datsi
's flip, so I thought let's turn out something 180 degree which led me to
CO
over
Ari
. I didn’t townread her at that point, was sheeping your thought about her as you were one of my tonwlocks atm, voting
CO
was the out of the box approach.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Datisi »

was there literally no other thought that "trying out soemthing else"? what did you learn from it?
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

good morning
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2463, Datisi wrote:was there literally no other thought that "trying out soemthing else"? what did you learn from it?
At that time (after seeing
datsi
's flip I mean), yes. When I'm confused about something, either I keep flip flopping or go against/opposite direction to see what changes happen around it or for it. I'll say is what I was having in my mind from this but then
Ari
's flip teaches me not every obvious thing is
that kind of obvious
, hopefully I can apply it in future games.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2464, DkKoba wrote:good morning
Good night from my side!

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

tomorrow at 9pm my time... i'll wake up before then.

i had typed up a koba vote, i had that tab open for like 20 minutes, but i didn't submit it. i am so annoyed at myself, because i don't even know what i'm looking for anymore, when i know i am not about to read other games i am not familiar with. sorry for dragging this out.
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what the fuck dude
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi just admit u get tunneled on town chaos bc u did it in the last game you were tvt and salsa reeks of TMI and positioning while slipping in the points i pointed out and spewed scum by IV

just literally you think chaos is some fucking scum mastermind like when you go the route of assuming a person is masterminding a game you have already lost the right thread of thought
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like is chaos fucking cursed to get scumread everytime they help bury scum its embarassing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dont let chaos down again

obviously im not in a different slot here to help him but like jesus fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

note that salsa was able to put out a case on you and made it pretty big but as soon as i voted them - they deflated and couldn't find the energy to case me and went full defense mode.

like please datisi its so obvious
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2469, DkKoba wrote:salsa reeks of TMI and positioning while slipping in the points i pointed out and spewed scum by IV
where is salsa being tmi and how is she spewed scum by iv? without kyouko's analysis of "he was treating her/gamma differently", i don't find that convincing.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2470, DkKoba wrote:like is chaos fucking cursed to get scumread everytime they help bury scum its embarassing
this is very much not what happened there
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”