ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 321, Meuh wrote:Hawk seems more focused on throwing suspicion on Prism than on developing significant reads or reads on the broader set of players, which is off-putting :eek:
I don't have the time to go through the thread and make a giant ass reads list, not to mention this is D1 with no flips or alignments to analyze which actually yield productive results.

I already mentioned the effort of scum hunting which put you and Marcii as top town reads for me. I'm not sure what else you want?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 324, ProHawk wrote:Well, that's quite the defense :lol:
And that's not a response to 317 nor to 322

Why did you cut all of the substantive criticism of your slot I gave from your quote of 111 and ignore all followups to it ex. 193/265?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Prism »

(To be clear, that substantive criticism and the followups on it because these are definitionally the trajectory/solving of your slot. Your entire wall was an attempt to analyze those, which makes these extremely glaring omissions)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 325, ProHawk wrote:
In post 321, Meuh wrote:Hawk seems more focused on throwing suspicion on Prism than on developing significant reads or reads on the broader set of players, which is off-putting :eek:
I don't have the time to go through the thread and make a giant ass reads list, not to mention this is D1 with no flips or alignments to analyze which actually yield productive results.

I already mentioned the effort of scum hunting which put you and Marcii as top town reads for me. I'm not sure what else you want?
I'm not asking for a huge list, just a bit more development. Also D1 can absolutely be a productive day and while flips help the game develop, there is nothing stopping us from advancing significantly before then
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 326, Prism wrote:
In post 324, ProHawk wrote:Well, that's quite the defense :lol:
And that's not a response to 317 nor to 322

Why did you cut all of the substantive criticism of your slot I gave from your quote of 111 and ignore all followups to it ex. 193/265?
Because they are all reasons made after you decided to vote-park me?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 328, Meuh wrote:

I'm not asking for a huge list, just a bit more development. Also D1 can absolutely be a productive day and while flips help the game develop, there is nothing stopping us from advancing significantly before then
Advancing based on speculative information?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Prism »

VOTE: ProHawk

Your conclusion was that I lack a trajectory on you and was not trying to solve your slot. You cut out all of the attempts to do so, and are now returning to my first vote on entering the game.

My initial vote was made when I remembered your entrance on catchup, which I did not like as it avoided comment. I prodded you to follow up on it and did not like what you gave. I interrogated you repeatedly over it and elaborated both on my initial vote and why I did not like the marci/Meuh reads.

The only criticism I can think of that is even vaguely rational here is that I "prodded" you to fulfill your promise to engage with the content, but did not explicitly say until later that I thought the avoidance pinged me as scummy. This is extremely banal but I think my initial vote and question makes clear that the lack of followup caught my eye.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Prism »

I am tired of making variations of the same post. I think this is malicious and am willing to call it.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm going to quote this for you
one more time
In post 302, ProHawk wrote:
In post 111, Prism wrote:I was referring to the digestion of the first few pages. The vote was a friendly prod.
So a friendly prod, why again make a comment earlier that you weren't going to vote someone? It's such strange trajectory, especially when the friendly prod turns into
In post 137, Prism wrote:Happy to vote pile: ProHawk, MegAzumarill, StrangeMatter
Which means there is
some semblance of this vote-prod having turned into more without.... having more?
This posts criticizes me for not "having more" at the time of 111 and 137.

It
cuts out the "having more" of 111
while criticizing me for not providing it at the time of 137. Do you understand this?

137 gets
explicitly explained and elaborated on in 195
after StrangeMatter asks me to elaborate. Do you understand the connection between these two posts?

Do you understand how this relates to your claim of "not having more" or should I be more explicit?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Prism »

I do not enjoy walking you through your own claims and there is a limit to how long I will assume it is in good faith. We are quickly approaching that point.

If you don't understand my own claims, that's one thing, but you are claiming to not understand your own, and that is a serious issue.
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 290, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 288, marcistar wrote: why wouldnt his partner tell him to stop after the first time?
Which player here would you even think would have both the confidence and means to try and micromanage their partner in such a way?
i think anyone except asustuckey and maybe prohawk
Spoiler:
asustuckey because i dont think they would be giving any suggestions, and prohawk because i dont think he would be active enough..
would mention in scumchat to not push based off of style things. its not too much management to do since style things is obv a very.. weak push that'll gain attention and i think most people would be able to mention that.

- :good: -

i think maybe prohawks read on prism doesnt look too good cuz it looks like hes focused too much on defending himself. its still possible prisms scum so i was expecting something a lil bit better :'(
In post 306, ProHawk wrote:I have a hard time seeing that scum-greeting goes all-in on pushing for a marci lynch when they are essentially on the chopping block. Greeting has been pretty much front and center, playing very bold, I don't see that from scum here yet.
i like this part of prohawks posting tho, but the prism stuff overshadows it in my memory.
In post 330, ProHawk wrote:
In post 328, Meuh wrote:

Advancing based on speculative information?
i dont like how hes not really willing to give much reads, its just stunting towns growth. since if we're in a state where people don't wanna give reads, scum can just make a nk that makes it hard to make reads based on flip.. does this make sense..? idk if i worded well enough :cry:

i think its kinda possible for prohawk to be scum here..? i don't mind voting him, and i'll do so
VOTE: prohawk
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Did you see Prisms reaction to my post? Rofl
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Prism »

Make that claim. Please, be explicit. I have a 5 year backlog to bury it because I
absolutely
care this much about rigor in argumentation and posting as town.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by ProHawk »

What in the world are you going on about? You're pissed off at my post, fine. I'm not scum, I'm just saying what I see. If I'm wrong I'll own it you want to have a Convo? Cool. I'll chat, otherwise make your choice and deal with it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by ProHawk »

And yeah you're being super fucking defensive about my post.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Prism »

You literally don't understand your own posts. Go look at 333

This is a
problem if you are town.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Don't gaslight me
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 340, Prism wrote:You literally don't understand your own posts. Go look at 333

This is a
problem if you are town.
That link is broken unless you want me to go look at another game... Can we all agree to stop using the damn POST bracket thingy on this thread? Just quote it.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Prism »

I am about to get insanely vicious, and I am going to step away, but I'm going to address the "overly defensive" claim head on.

These are in locked forums so I can't easily quote. The screenshots are spoilered.

Spoiler: Sample 1

The game is Forest Fire
I get insanely tilted at a player who I think has glaring omissions and horrible reasoning in their push on me, threaten to policy them. They were scum, I correctly push them as such.

Spoiler: Sample 2

The game is Binding of Isaac.
On my alt Costello, I get insanely tilted at a player who I think has glaring omissions and horrible reasoning in their push on me. I spend several pages fighting over it. I correctly discern they are town despite this.

Spoiler: Sample 3

The game is Undertale.
On my alt Replica, I get insanely tilted at a player who I think has glaring omissions and horrible reasoning in their push on me. I spend several pages fighting over it. They were scum and I correctly push them as such.

Spoiler: Sample 4
I get insanely tilted at a player who I think has glaring omissions and horrible reasoning in their push on me. I spend 50+ pages fighting over it. They were scum and I correctly push them as such.

Spoiler: Sample 5
Too big to screenshot, the post is 138 in Perfect Blue Mafia
I get insanely tilted at a player who I think has a combination of glaring omissions, horrible reasoning, and a few reasonable points thrown in. I correctly discern they are town.

Why should I for a second believe that you do not understand your own posts, and that you are not yet another head to add to the collection?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 341, ProHawk wrote:Don't gaslight me
Get your shit together and figure out what you're claiming, then.
In post 342, ProHawk wrote:
In post 340, Prism wrote:You literally don't understand your own posts. Go look at 333

This is a
problem if you are town.
That link is broken unless you want me to go look at another game... Can we all agree to stop using the damn POST bracket thingy on this thread? Just quote it.
333. It's on the same page, hypothetically you should have read it already, but my apologies for getting ahead of myself in digging up the samples.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Prism »

This is the only thing you need to answer from me. It is the one I tried to link, and I will quote it directly for you as requested. Consider any of my other superfluous.
In post 333, Prism wrote:I'm going to quote this for you
one more time
In post 302, ProHawk wrote:
In post 111, Prism wrote:I was referring to the digestion of the first few pages. The vote was a friendly prod.
So a friendly prod, why again make a comment earlier that you weren't going to vote someone? It's such strange trajectory, especially when the friendly prod turns into
In post 137, Prism wrote:Happy to vote pile: ProHawk, MegAzumarill, StrangeMatter
Which means there is
some semblance of this vote-prod having turned into more without.... having more?
This posts criticizes me for not "having more" at the time of 111 and 137.

It
cuts out the "having more" of 111
while criticizing me for not providing it at the time of 137. Do you understand this?

137 gets
explicitly explained and elaborated on in 195
after StrangeMatter asks me to elaborate. Do you understand the connection between these two posts?

Do you understand how this relates to your claim of "not having more" or should I be more explicit?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Prism »

I'll be back tomorrow in any case for whatever the response is. I will try to have a cooler head by then but right now I just think you're flat out scum who can't keep track of your own claims.
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 336, ProHawk wrote:Did you see Prisms reaction to my post? Rofl
i think prisms frustrated
and i think its reasonable here for her to be (when shes kinda explained the meta stuff before).
even if her "trajectory on you is odd", odd doesn't always mean scummy. > i don't even find her progression on you odd, you haven't been giving as much content as some of the other people, and for what you said in the bottom of this post, its not wrong to "vote park" if you're not getting what you want, i know sometimes i tunnel people if im not satisfied with what they give me. and then im not quite too sure what that thing in ur post was abt the quickshifting.

as a whole felt icky from you.
and i think you haven't been helpful for town.
and i think ur too focused on urself, instead of scumhunting.

i really do think it would be easier to read you if you at least tried to give reads, like i know ur capable of doing it. :cry:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Anyone I haven't mentioned is in the null pile. Reads list completed. I'll do more digging later.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 346, Prism wrote:I'll be back tomorrow in any case for whatever the response is. I will try to have a cooler head by then but right now I just think you're flat out scum who can't keep track of your own claims.
You should probably just go read how I post... Unless you are scum and just keep on keeping on

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”