Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:28 am

Post by innocentvillager »

ok i believe u
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Wright and Justice »

In post 171, innocentvillager wrote:sure i will play along with the don't claim hoods thing i don't see a good reason not to
In post 165, Wright and Justice wrote:Ok lets approach this differently - why do you think you're *not* playing to scum.meta?
i don't really think im readable yet ive had some shitposts and argued about some things i think are just not true, both of which are things i do as both alignments

and it's helpful to know early confidence is a thing for you

question for u how does scum!you approach this day different from what you're doing here? i get the sense that you're a powerwolf type player that wants to control everything early but i haven't played with u so idrk.
My d1s as town and scum overlap a lot and no one will ever consistently find me as either on d1.
I'd probably hide my precious game and just shoot the shit in my hood and pocket via friendliness and enable their paranoias on townies as thats how you get someone to trust you in hood games - not the approach i took.

While i did say its hard to catch me d1 that they overlap - its precisely that i put the wool over the eyes that make it hard to see in the moment and then am at risk of collapsing in late game when asked to explain my thought processes
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:31 am

Hide my previous game*
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 165, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
Ok lets approach this differently - why do you think you're *not* playing to scum.meta?

Early confidence is very normal for me btw - right or wrong.
nono

nonononono

the burden of proof is on YOU, to prove that IV is playing to their scum meta since YOU are the one who made the accusation.

You are not even trying to sort them, you are deflecting - one might say, "dodging" even - hey here is an example of the dodging that you have been looking for all game!
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:36 am

In post 154, Wright and Justice wrote:"Can you ellaborate on what posts in the hood were scummy?"
Mollie: " i need to catch up in the thread before i answer "(stalling tactic)
VOTE: mollie
In post 160, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 158, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 118, Wright and Justice wrote:There seems to be a concerted effort to dodge and deflect from mollie and IV and while that's usually too easy to be the solution I'm taking the occams razor approach of that mollie is trying to defend a teammate.
please explain where i dodged and deflected wtf??
Well with andres cc that you arent hood partners with them - that puts a wrench in it.

You kept avoiding talking about why you did what you did when andres was not your scumread but now its more complicated than that.
Btw ^ mollie maybe read the game you're playing
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am all caught up.

I wanted to get everyone give everyone a chance to post at least once, and I think for the most part everyone has.

big long post incoming in a couple of hours.

eta: yeah, that isn't a meta case, that is throwing poo at the wall to see what sticks.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:44 am

Yes thats typically how I approach the game early on.
If IVs early game is similar as both alignments and ive only seen them as scum - what do you think im likely to read it as?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:45 am

But my point is youre trying to dishonestly manipulate what im saying as something completely different

I am not even pushing IV now and you are trying to claim im scummy for not showing proof against IV - who I am not pushing at that point.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:48 am

You're also throwing anything at me to see what sticks too - according to you I should scumread you for it, shouldn't I?
Why is it towny when you do it?
And dont try to deny you arent because we all have the recepts
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

So where do I start.

When I first saw that I was going to be in a hood with Gamma and Dkoba, I was pretty excited because them and Flea are the only players I am familiar with. Plus, I just finished a large with Gamma in which he was scum, so I felt I have a reasonably good chance of reading him.

I was sick yesterday, and our water heater went out on Monday night, so we have been without hot water for almost a week, and I am not sure when the company we hired is coming out to fix it, and I was really ready to just shoot the shit in a hood with two players I was familiar with.

They ego posted and then asked me who I knew in this game. I stream of conscious posted, as I tend to do, but I answered them. I also notice that they have not said who THEY were familiar with, because IF they were wanting to work together on reads in the instance that we were both town, it seems like they would be more forthcoming. So the exchange came across as them trying to figure who I knew, and that was all the info they wanted. Which is interesting, cos it is typically scum who tries to data mine in this particular way. Its particularly interesting when they accused me later of dodging a question that they never answered themselves, even though I answered. Which left me feeling that they did not particularly care what I had to say, just who I knew.

In the midst of this, I try to engage with Gamma and the only response I got was later, a why-the-fuck-do-you-keep-bothering-me reply.

Dkoba also suggested that we can have fun and pick each other's RVS votes...except he went and RVS voted before I even responded. Why suggest it if you have no intention of following through with it? At this point, town!them should be trying to establish a clear line of communication in order to discern my alignment and they are clearly not doing that.

Then, dkoba says I dodged a question that I had already answered. Again, not really caring what I have to say and the whole thing just came off as forced.

The thing that is missing from our hood is any type of parsing what my alignment is. I got the the very distinct impression that they already knew it, because their posts and questions seem along the lines of steering perception vs critical analytical engagement.

And if you go back and look through their iso, you can see this same thing in the game thread. Steering in lieu of scumhunting.

Dkoba is a very strong town player, I was scum against town!him. He was a primary mover and shaker in breaking the game. He is a methodical, straightforward player and his thinking is clear and focused and how can I say this..pure? I also followed a game he was in because some of my friends were in it, and he was the first town read. he has a natural ability to send up a very strong town signal. That is not happening here.

Gamma is a good egg, and what I learned in the large that we just completed is that he gets uncomfortable as scum.

The reason I liked IV's reaction is because that is a very natural reaction to have in response to that over explained post, that is nearly verbatim of what Gamma said in his recent scumgame. Where he lurked and avoided the game despite posting everywhere else on site. When anyone tried to question him he would get cranky, answer, then disappear again. Which is what he did in our hood.

Town role pm>>>town motivation>>>town posts.

Their posts are not town.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:29 am

VOTE: pirate mollie
you're twisting the facts of what happened in that large theme and trying to paint me as scum for it. I lurked in that game in part because I was massively disengaged. Yes, I wasn't entirely comfortable there, but you are excluding a detail that I think is rather important to make your push go more smoothly. Nuh uh.

-Justice
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 181, Wright and Justice wrote:Yes thats typically how I approach the game early on.
If IVs early game is similar as both alignments and ive only seen them as scum - what do you think im likely to read it as?
In post 182, Wright and Justice wrote:But my point is youre trying to dishonestly manipulate what im saying as something completely different

I am not even pushing IV now and you are trying to claim im scummy for not showing proof against IV - who I am not pushing at that point.
In post 183, Wright and Justice wrote:You're also throwing anything at me to see what sticks too - according to you I should scumread you for it, shouldn't I?
Why is it towny when you do it?
And dont try to deny you arent because we all have the recepts
Also I am no longer engaging with them in the thread or in our hood, because I am not gonna waste my time convincing scum that they are scum, and it clogs up the thread.

I encourage people to us both, and look at their responses and how they react to my posts. They read like caught scum.

Anyhoo w/o further ado

VOTE: Wright and Justice
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Except to Gamma.
In post 185, Wright and Justice wrote:VOTE: pirate mollie
you're twisting the facts of what happened in that large theme and trying to paint me as scum for it. I lurked in that game in part because I was massively disengaged. Yes, I wasn't entirely comfortable there, but you are excluding a detail that I think is rather important to make your push go more smoothly. Nuh uh.

-Justice
So when you and Dkoba were comparing notes, did you tell him that I tend to get into TvT's? That would make sense with what is in our hood. We have never gotten into a TvT, ever. You know why? Because you are a good egg. Why? because you are
decent person
. You don't posture, you don't bully people, you don't stomp around and belittle people and try to make them feel bad about themselves. Not in any game ever, when we played together.

The only reason I am pushing you is because I firmly believe you two to be scum, both independently and combined. You know Dkoba's reactions are bad. He is coming from a position of trying to control the narrative vs finding scum. The push on IV was ridiculous.
whew!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:55 am

Post by T3 »

In post 72, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 71, Facebones wrote:Hey pals, it's me- FACEBONES :D
I wish I was high, but alas I have to go to work and deal with people shortly, eugh.
In any case, I figured it'd be rude if I didn't drop in and say hello while I'm on my break

So uh, yeah, hello and stuff. Hope everyone's having a good day/night
My high ass has to say like that my vibes say that this entrance is towny

Idk why it just be *vibing* fam
I got the exact opposite reaction from that. I would normally give this post scumpoints for an anti mind meld.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:07 am

Post by T3 »

Re: 73.
Provoked self meta is NAI. Unprovoked self meta is towny. Provoked, as in someone says that a player doing something is scummy. That player then says it’s NAI because they do it as both town and scum.
I do think mollie just outing that they are in a hood with WJ is
probably
towny. From what I’ve seen, town players tend to suspect other people in their neighborhood. Especially because of the way the setup works (each player’s hood member has a 50% chance of being mafia. There’s also just a general vibe I get from 73. To me, it reads like town who genuinely believes that they have completely caught scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:08 am

Post by T3 »

In post 76, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 54, T3 wrote:
In post 21, Wright and Justice wrote:thats t3, regardless of alignment you're not getting much and his play is hard to parse. Easier to solve around him. I'd say tje best way of finding his alignment is via TMI
As in scum me TMI'ing other players alignments?
so I guess you are going with the "too scummy to be scummy" gambit?
I get that a lot.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 80, Wright and Justice wrote:Your read on me is predicated on you thinking im pushing anti town mechs.
Its a terrible way to sort someone.

You have refused to answer anything more in depth about IV and seem.to have no opinion about anyone else except to compare it to me
Oh, I didn’t see the part where mollie said that lobster was pushing anti-town mech.
@mollie, did you specifically choose to put your hood with lobster because you thought it was good, mechwise?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:13 am

Post by T3 »

My autocorrect is cursed.
Koba -> lobster :lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:24 am

Post by T3 »

In post 88, innocentvillager wrote:I have zero read on koba slot

pirate mollie like maybe slightly +town maybe not
Holden seems alright maybe a little performative
How specifically was Holden performative?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 112, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: Wright and Justice huehue
VOTE: iv
Your posts on page 4 didn’t sit quite right with me on a vibes level. Your progression on WJ also doesn’t seem good. You’re saying that you’re not an easy read, because koba said that you a dimly in your scum meta. Then, after koba makes no posts you just vote koba.
What changed?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:44 am

In post 187, pirate mollie wrote:Except to Gamma.

-Justice
So when you and Dkoba were comparing notes, did you tell him that I tend to get into TvT's? That would make sense with what is in our hood. We have never gotten into a TvT, ever. You know why? Because you are a good egg. Why? because you are
decent person
. You don't posture, you don't bully people, you don't stomp around and belittle people and try to make them feel bad about themselves. Not in any game ever, when we played together.

The only reason I am pushing you is because I firmly believe you two to be scum, both independently and combined. You know Dkoba's reactions are bad. He is coming from a position of trying to control the narrative vs finding scum. The push on IV was ridiculous.
Oh I know their reactions are bad. I've told them such. Doesn't make them scum.
I think had you been more patient you would probably have a different read development on us if you're town. Koba's reading IV's Andres comment as serious is understandable as they pick up on things that shouldn't be prodded and decide to prod them anyway. My suggestion to Koba would have been to basically ignore IV's comment except as a small note. It didn't read as 100% claiming a hood to me.

-Justice
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 194, T3 wrote:
Your posts on page 4 didn’t sit quite right with me on a vibes level. Your progression on WJ also doesn’t seem good. You’re saying that you’re not an easy read, because koba said that you a dimly in your scum meta. Then, after koba makes no posts you just vote koba.
What changed?
i don't understand what ur saying here lol what do you find conflicting about my stances
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 195, Wright and Justice wrote:

-Justice
decent person

I think had you been more patient you would probably have a different read development on us if you're town. Koba's reading IV's Andres comment as serious is understandable as they pick up on things that shouldn't be prodded and decide to prod them anyway. My suggestion to Koba would have been to basically ignore IV's comment except as a small note. It didn't read as 100% claiming a hood to me.

-Justice
If you agree with me that dkoba's reactions and responses are bad, in the hood and the thread,
then why are you voting me

You are treating me like town here. I know you know that I am town, so your vote looks OMGUSSY.
whew!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 119, Wright and Justice wrote:Mollie in the hood has seemed to be trying hard to find things that can be framed as scummy rather than trying to sort us - as if they want to start from a conclusion we are scum and work backwards from there. It doesn't feel genuine - and there is a way it is town in that they are playing with their ego and such - but my attempts at good faith engagement have been shot down constantly.
In post 196, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 194, T3 wrote:
What changed?
i don't understand what ur saying here lol what do you find conflicting about my stances
Not conflicting. You said something, and then at the end of your string of posts voted WJ. Why?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:35 pm

In post 197, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 195, Wright and Justice wrote:

-Justice
decent person

-Justice
If you agree with me that dkoba's reactions and responses are bad, in the hood and the thread,
then why are you voting me

You are treating me like town here. I know you know that I am town, so your vote looks OMGUSSY.
I just said why I'm voting you: you're twisting the events of my last scumgame against you to fit your narrative. That doesn't preclude me from trying to reason with you on the points you're bringing against koba. I would like if you engaged the bit I'm calling out as false.

-Justice

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”