Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Wright and Justice »

thank you mollie for finally engaging people who aren't me

as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?

I ask because some of the statements you are throwing out imply that.

Also there is a pleathora of new info since i last mentioned my read on mollie ->
a) IV is extremely unlikely to be partnered with mollie at this point due to mollies confident claim that they thought IV and andres were in a hood
b) they have finally started to engage people outside of me in a way that looks genuine
c) there are people now actually egging on the TvS stance -> wheras before the majority were mostly reading it as TvT(as in active people). This leads me to my next reshuffling of my PoE:

Alice is approching the game in a 1 dimensional manner that betrays an agenda
I'm not sure what to think of IVs stance on pushing us as town but when people are not pushing their direct counterwagon -> esp someone with a weaker scum meta-> i venture to say that is +town(and objectively regardless of if you think I am town 9r not ) *unless* the 2 are SvS.

That being said -> I'm wanting to pivot away from IV at this point in time because of their string of posts and the fact that my direct solve was disproven.

VOTE: Alice

My IV read is shelved for now contingent on if they continue their energy this dayphase. It's not a high bar either for them- IV knows what is being looked for
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:26 am

In post 481, AliceK wrote:I think Wright and Justice can be partnered with HoldenGolden. I think they push the same agenda. I will elaborate on this later.
In particular this read on Holden is complete hogwash and meant to discredit the town fulcrum as well as leader ^

Holden is the towniest player by far this dayphase. I will not be taking criticism. There is overwhelming evidence if one even bothers looking in how Holden approaches the game.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:34 am

Alice - show us the thought process you used to reach Holden scum. You have been hesitant to play thus far.

Facebones - you were already asked before, but why havent you used your hood to communicate with IV?
@IV - what has been said in there thus far?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?
You have a specific kind of hyperfocus, you do look around but you'll always take a shot at your current primary target where you can. Which is what you're doing. Difference here to previous to me is that those shots are more frequent than I'm used to seeing.

Dont know if that's just because I'm not the primary for once ^_^;
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:36 am

In post 501, Wright and Justice wrote:Holden is the towniest player by far this dayphase. I will not be taking criticism. There is overwhelming evidence if one even bothers looking in how Holden approaches the game.
Yeah seconded.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 503, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?
You have a specific kind of hyperfocus, you do look around but you'll always take a shot at your current primary target where you can. Which is what you're doing. Difference here to previous to me is that those shots are more frequent than I'm used to seeing.

Was partially due to grudge.

Im hashing it out in the hood since its not really game related ish in the sense of necessary to solve either of us. Should be mostly ok from this point forward especially if i have finally stumbled upon the right solve
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:45 am

In post 505, DkKoba wrote:

Im hashing it out in the hood since its not really game related ish in the sense of necessary to solve either of us. Should be mostly ok from this point forward especially if i have finally stumbled upon the right solve
Me - wright
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:46 am

Flea - im curious in particular how you're viewing alice then since you agree with me on Holden being obvtown.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 505, DkKoba wrote:

nah.

If you were trying to make me feel bad on purpose (like there is AN ENTIRE FUCKING GODDAMN PAGE OF YOU INSULTING ME AND DELIBERATELY TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF IN OUR HOOD) in order to gain control of the gamestate, then you really need to be out of it.

You have said some things that are against sitewide rules.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:04 am

OK I want to shelve it and not add onto the fire and talk about it postgame mollie.

So if you please - drop it.

If you want to discuss it further we have a private topic.

I'm not going to unpack and explain right now.

We made progress here. Just focus on that please.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:08 am

In case people do want to know - i, while drunk, tried to push mollie into going in the direction of solving slots outside of me and not just talking about our slot as it was getting frustrating for me to constantly be unable to get mollie to stop discussing me and actually give thoughts on other people.

I did so in a way that nitpicked their entire play and pointed out things that were objectively scummy to continue to do on top of other things. Which was out of frustration with how mollie was treating the game and me.

I don't want to continue discussing this during the game and have another 3 pages of mollie vs me so this is the last you will hear about it in this thread until the postgame.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:11 am

In post 507, Wright and Justice wrote:Flea - im curious in particular how you're viewing alice then since you agree with me on Holden being obvtown.
Waiting for her to actually get here and make content so I can start a read there.
Shes posted what, 2 maybe 3 times?

Holdens posted quite a bit of readable content and what they're thinking, difference is night and day imo.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:14 am

ok I'm going to put a pin in it for both of you here, if lines have been crossed, report it to the game mod, or use the report button, or talk about it post game and hash it out or just frankly call it done between you both.

we're on 21 pages, and I'm going to reiterate this.

Its like watching 2 kids fighting, coming to tell on the other kid then going back to fighting just far away that you can't hear whats being said. This clearly isn't a good environment for either of you rn and it's already spilled over here.

Stop.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 509, Wright and Justice wrote:OK I want to shelve it and not add onto the fire and talk about it postgame mollie.

It is clear that you have made the hood an unsafe place to be in.

I am not going to talk to you there, because I want witnesses.

I am now scumreading your slot because Gamma was once a list mod, and is well aware of the direction of the sitewide goal of inclining towards civility as a whole, because it has been toxic for years. He should be telling you to shut the fuck up right now, because you are trying to bully me into submission but it isn't going to work.

What I am trying to parse, is whether or not you came in with a premeditated plan to pick a fight with me or whether you merely anticipated one. Every single bit of that points to Gamma's and your pregame analysis, and it is their alignment I need to determine in order to determine yours.

Gamma knows that site meta historically has been, "pick a fight with Mollie, if you are scum you will get town cleared because she is emotional and she gets toxic when she gets emotional". it is why I took a break, and the world changed and the site sort of got better. At least I thought.

It is Gamma I am trying to read at this point, not you, I just want you to make up your mind about me and leave me the fuck alone.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:33 am

In post 513, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 509, Wright and Justice wrote:OK I want to shelve it and not add onto the fire and talk about it postgame mollie.

I am now scumreading your slot because Gamma was once a list mod, and is well aware of the direction of the sitewide goal of inclining towards civility as a whole, because it has been toxic for years. He should be telling you to shut the fuck up right now,
(she did tell me to stop btw)
because you are trying to bully me into submission but it isn't going to work.

What I am trying to parse, is whether or not you came in with a premeditated plan to pick a fight with me or whether you merely anticipated one. Every single bit of that points to Gamma's and your pregame analysis, and it is their alignment I need to determine in order to determine yours.

Gamma knows that site meta historically has been, "pick a fight with Mollie, if you are scum you will get town cleared because she is emotional and she gets toxic when she gets emotional". it is why I took a break, and the world changed and the site sort of got better. At least I thought.

It is Gamma I am trying to read at this point, not you, I just want you to make up your mind about me and leave me the fuck alone.
In post 512, Flea The Magician wrote:ok I'm going to put a pin in it for both of you here, if lines have been crossed, report it to the game mod, or use the report button, or talk about it post game and hash it out or just frankly call it done between you both.

Its like watching 2 kids fighting, coming to tell on the other kid then going back to fighting just far away that you can't hear whats being said. This clearly isn't a good environment for either of you rn and it's already spilled over here.

Stop.
In post 510, Wright and Justice wrote:In case people do want to know - i, while drunk, tried to push mollie into going in the direction of solving slots outside of me and not just talking about our slot as it was getting frustrating for me to constantly be unable to get mollie to stop discussing me and actually give thoughts on other people.

I did so in a way that nitpicked their entire play and pointed out things that were objectively scummy to continue to do on top of other things. Which was out of frustration with how mollie was treating the game and me.

I don't want to continue discussing this during the game and have another 3 pages of mollie vs me
so this is the last you will hear about it in this thread until the postgame.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:34 am

Anyways.

mollie - do you have a read on Holden yet?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 512, Flea The Magician wrote:ok I'm going to put a pin in it for both of you here, if lines have been crossed, report it to the game mod, or use the report button, or talk about it post game and hash it out or just frankly call it done between you both.

Stop.
I did.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am now scumreading your slot because Gamma was once a list mod, and is well aware of the direction of the sitewide goal of inclining towards civility as a whole, because it has been toxic for years. He should be telling you to shut the fuck up right now, because you are trying to bully me into submission but it isn't going to work.

reposting.

Flea, it really worries me that you are trying equalize the level of hostility between us, because I am not being hostile, except very recently, while dkoba has been aggressively putting me down all game. It is a false equivalency that sounds strange coming from you.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:46 am

Stop instigating.

Seriously.
Stop.

You are baiting me at this point.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:49 am

In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:thank you mollie for finally engaging people who aren't me

as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?

I ask because some of the statements you are throwing out imply that.

Also there is a pleathora of new info since i last mentioned my read on mollie ->
a) IV is extremely unlikely to be partnered with mollie at this point due to mollies confident claim that they thought IV and andres were in a hood
b) they have finally started to engage people outside of me in a way that looks genuine
c) there are people now actually egging on the TvS stance -> wheras before the majority were mostly reading it as TvT(as in active people). This leads me to my next reshuffling of my PoE:

Alice is approching the game in a 1 dimensional manner that betrays an agenda
I'm not sure what to think of IVs stance on pushing us as town but when people are not pushing their direct counterwagon -> esp someone with a weaker scum meta-> i venture to say that is +town(and objectively regardless of if you think I am town 9r not ) *unless* the 2 are SvS.

That being said -> I'm wanting to pivot away from IV at this point in time because of their string of posts and the fact that my direct solve was disproven.

VOTE: Alice

My IV read is shelved for now contingent on if they continue their energy this dayphase. It's not a high bar either for them- IV knows what is being looked for
In post 501, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 481, AliceK wrote:I think Wright and Justice can be partnered with HoldenGolden. I think they push the same agenda. I will elaborate on this later.
In particular this read on Holden is complete hogwash and meant to discredit the town fulcrum as well as leader ^

Holden is the towniest player by far this dayphase. I will not be taking criticism. There is overwhelming evidence if one even bothers looking in how Holden approaches the game.
In post 502, Wright and Justice wrote:Alice - show us the thought process you used to reach Holden scum. You have been hesitant to play thus far.

Facebones - you were already asked before, but why havent you used your hood to communicate with IV?
@IV - what has been said in there thus far?
In post 515, Wright and Justice wrote:Anyways.

mollie - do you have a read on Holden yet?
Now - let's talk about the game we are playing ->

these are the game related posts I want to actually be paid attention to at this point on this page and responded to by relevant parties(other than flea who already has responded)
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 1.4

innocentvillager(2)
~ (54), (33)

Wright and Justice(1)
~ (84)
Facebones(1)
~ (87)
AliceK(1)
~ (208)

Not Voting (4): Facebones(8), AliceK(5), Flea The Magician(24), Andresvmb(7)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-05 18:49:25)

FLAVOR
GeorgeBailey
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:39 pm

In post 517, pirate mollie wrote:

reposting.

Flea, it really worries me that you are trying equalize the level of hostility between us, because I am not being hostile, except very recently, while dkoba has been aggressively putting me down all game. It is a false equivalency that sounds strange coming from you.
honestly I got OoG trauma shit going on and that was the best equivalency I got. It's by no means meant to imply any sort of equal aggression but its reaching a point I'm considering my actions around my own ongoing health.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 520, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Votecount 1.4

innocentvillager(2)
~ (54), (33)

Wright and Justice(1)
~ (84)
Facebones(1)
~ (87)
AliceK(1)
~ (208)

Not Voting (4): Facebones(8), AliceK(5), Flea The Magician(24), Andresvmb(7)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-05 18:49:25)

FLAVOR
I thought AliceK was voting W&J?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 521, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 517, pirate mollie wrote:

reposting.

honestly I got OoG trauma shit going on and that was the best equivalency I got. It's by no means meant to imply any sort of equal aggression but its reaching a point I'm considering my actions around my own ongoing health.
Image self-care love sent your way.
whew!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Posting on main because
are you serious
? I have not been a listmod at all. How long have you thought that was the case for me???
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”