Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

stand down gamma, we're moving on and focusing on the game
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:38 pm

In post 519, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:thank you mollie for finally engaging people who aren't me

as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?

I ask because some of the statements you are throwing out imply that.

Also there is a pleathora of new info since i last mentioned my read on mollie ->
a) IV is extremely unlikely to be partnered with mollie at this point due to mollies confident claim that they thought IV and andres were in a hood
b) they have finally started to engage people outside of me in a way that looks genuine
c) there are people now actually egging on the TvS stance -> wheras before the majority were mostly reading it as TvT(as in active people). This leads me to my next reshuffling of my PoE:

Alice is approching the game in a 1 dimensional manner that betrays an agenda
I'm not sure what to think of IVs stance on pushing us as town but when people are not pushing their direct counterwagon -> esp someone with a weaker scum meta-> i venture to say that is +town(and objectively regardless of if you think I am town 9r not ) *unless* the 2 are SvS.

That being said -> I'm wanting to pivot away from IV at this point in time because of their string of posts and the fact that my direct solve was disproven.

VOTE: Alice

My IV read is shelved for now contingent on if they continue their energy this dayphase. It's not a high bar either for them- IV knows what is being looked for
In post 501, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 481, AliceK wrote:I think Wright and Justice can be partnered with HoldenGolden. I think they push the same agenda. I will elaborate on this later.
In particular this read on Holden is complete hogwash and meant to discredit the town fulcrum as well as leader ^

Holden is the towniest player by far this dayphase. I will not be taking criticism. There is overwhelming evidence if one even bothers looking in how Holden approaches the game.
In post 502, Wright and Justice wrote:Alice - show us the thought process you used to reach Holden scum. You have been hesitant to play thus far.

Facebones - you were already asked before, but why havent you used your hood to communicate with IV?
@IV - what has been said in there thus far?
In post 515, Wright and Justice wrote:Anyways.

mollie - do you have a read on Holden yet?
Now - let's talk about the game we are playing ->

these are the game related posts I want to actually be paid attention to at this point on this page and responded to by relevant parties(other than flea who already has responded)
so back to this^

Also does *anyone* think Alice has been towny?

Because I think they have not and I want them wagoned here.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: alice
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 524, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 513, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 509, Wright and Justice wrote:OK I want to shelve it and not add onto the fire and talk about it postgame mollie.

So if you please - drop it.

If you want to discuss it further we have a private topic.

I'm not going to unpack and explain right now.

We made progress here. Just focus on that please.
It is clear that you have made the hood an unsafe place to be in.

I am not going to talk to you there, because I want witnesses.

I am now scumreading your slot because Gamma was once a list mod, and is well aware of the direction of the sitewide goal of inclining towards civility as a whole, because it has been toxic for years. He should be telling you to shut the fuck up right now, because you are trying to bully me into submission but it isn't going to work.

What I am trying to parse, is whether or not you came in with a premeditated plan to pick a fight with me or whether you merely anticipated one. Every single bit of that points to Gamma's and your pregame analysis, and it is their alignment I need to determine in order to determine yours.

Gamma knows that site meta historically has been, "pick a fight with Mollie, if you are scum you will get town cleared because she is emotional and she gets toxic when she gets emotional". it is why I took a break, and the world changed and the site sort of got better. At least I thought.

It is Gamma I am trying to read at this point, not you, I just want you to make up your mind about me and leave me the fuck alone.
Posting on main because
are you serious
? I have not been a listmod at all. How long have you thought that was the case for me???
;
Oh I thought you were at point! :lol:

I thought you sided with Glork and Quadz over a mod issue or something in the feedback section and I thought your name was green. Glork was a good egg and Quadz still is. Singer knows how to pick them.

That it wasn't you doesn't change my opinion that you are a good egg, that comes from body of work over several games. It might explain why I have always reacted kindly towards you though.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

correction: "I thought you were at one point!"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 525, Wright and Justice wrote:stand down gamma, we're moving on and focusing on the game
I have almost 60+ hydras and I can promise you that this is not an okay way to talk to a hydra partner.

"Stand down"? WTF even is that shit, Gamma is your equal, not your subordinate.

You should treat them with respect.

What YOU need to do is stop posting. You are bringing the game to a toxic level and you have been warned.

Sit on your hands if you have to. I used to tell Titus this very same thing when we hydra-ed. In text. On phone calls.

How can I possibly look outside of your hydra if you won't shut up for 2 freaking seconds?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Also, she (Titus) has had to say the same thing to me.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:46 pm

In post 530, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 525, Wright and Justice wrote:stand down gamma, we're moving on and focusing on the game
I have almost 60+ hydras and I can promise you that this is not an okay way to talk to a hydra partner.

"Stand down"? WTF even is that shit, Gamma is your equal, not your subordinate.

You should treat them with respect.

What YOU need to do is stop posting. You are bringing the game to a toxic level and you have been warned.

Sit on your hands if you have to. I used to tell Titus this very same thing when we hydra-ed. In text. On phone calls.

How can I possibly look outside of your hydra if you won't shut up for 2 freaking seconds?
Ok.

Anyways - What's your read on Holden?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

i actually don't love that koba backed off me so quickly it's weird and almost pockety that they were lockscum on me and suddenly are voting someone else.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:03 pm

In post 533, innocentvillager wrote:i actually don't love that koba backed off me so quickly it's weird and almost pockety that they were lockscum on me and suddenly are voting someone else.
I already had Alice in my PoE and I am giving you a chance here because you showed depth of thought.

What do you want to know about my thought process surrounding the move?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:05 pm

In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:thank you mollie for finally engaging people who aren't me

as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?

I ask because some of the statements you are throwing out imply that.

Also there is a pleathora of new info since i last mentioned my read on mollie ->
a) IV is extremely unlikely to be partnered with mollie at this point due to mollies confident claim that they thought IV and andres were in a hood
b) they have finally started to engage people outside of me in a way that looks genuine
c) there are people now actually egging on the TvS stance -> wheras before the majority were mostly reading it as TvT(as in active people). This leads me to my next reshuffling of my PoE:

Alice is approching the game in a 1 dimensional manner that betrays an agenda
I'm not sure what to think of IVs stance on pushing us as town but when people are not pushing their direct counterwagon -> esp someone with a weaker scum meta-> i venture to say that is +town(and objectively regardless of if you think I am town 9r not ) *unless* the 2 are SvS.

That being said -> I'm wanting to pivot away from IV at this point in time because of their string of posts and the fact that my direct solve was disproven.

VOTE: Alice

My IV read is shelved for now contingent on if they continue their energy this dayphase. It's not a high bar either for them- IV knows what is being looked for
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:07 pm

In post 130, Wright and Justice wrote:For me PoE looks something like
[IV - Mollie ] for people acitvirely scummy to me and [t3 - alice - flea] for the rest who are poe by not having towntold yet
In post 279, Wright and Justice wrote:Anyways ->

ATP I want hard pressure on Alice because based on POE from people who have spoken having towntold to some capacity, Alice is caught floundering in PoE and also avoiding playing in this game.

If IV is scum they will help spew their team atp and i'm willing to let them live as they have lots of trouble with endurance - but their more recent postings have shown a higher thought process than I remember reading from their scumgames and thus I doubt that will be necessary.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:08 pm

lmao me going in circles with IV and backing off for the same reason again LMFAO
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:10 pm

I also mention Alice as part of my PoE twice in my hood on page 3 and 4, which mollie if they want to be helpful can corroborate.

I will quote this into the PT and provide the posts for mollie to look at.

We can consider no reply as a confirmation I'm telling the truth - so mollie doesnt need to interact with me.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:11 pm

I hope that's enough proof for you IV that I didn't just suddenly change directions(in the sense of a jarring progression) and I naturally arrived where I am now due to new evidence in thread.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 533, innocentvillager wrote:i actually don't love that koba backed off me so quickly it's weird and almost pockety that they were lockscum on me and suddenly are voting someone else.
They thought you were the Friendly Neighbor. But then doubled down and got on an IV/Mollie scumteam trajectory and then you claimed, and then they backed off. They were trying to link you to Alice before you claimed a hood with Facebones.

They are looking for the FN. Not scum.

Which has been my point for a while now.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:40 pm

Inaccurate:

When solving a game, one needs to factor in who the FN is.

It helps to find viable solves this way, if I have a read on someone being an FN, then I can eliminate that person from my POE, even if I think their play feels scummy.

I come from a background of Chat Mafia play where we played a lot of open setups that involved town PRs that needed to hide. The better players learned to PR hunt as town - and would even pull of roleswaps based on their PR reads as town(myself included).

I would love to give an example of a game but unfortunately the website, Epicmafia, went down. T3 however played on that site with me and can corroborate what I am saying is true.

To solve in this setup, having an idea of who can be viably partner with who is important. This is part of why one wants to keep the hoods hidden at first - that way, if someone is pushing a solve that involves 2 hoodmates together, that is useful info for that hood as they know that the person that is pushing that is pushing a confirmed townie.

I solve on a holistic level - meaning I look at all options and in the process I end up solving PR puzzles too.

My level of play is at a fairly high level in this sense that I am looking at everything as a whole and making sure it fits.

My weakest part of my play - which is on display here - is being convincing to players, especially people who have little experience with me.

This would be scummy - I give you that mollie - if it came from a noob player who was not good enough as town to do what I detailed above.

However at worst your case is NAI on me.

I fully admit I am looking for FN on the side - but if you think that I have been actively hunting for it, that is something you need to prove rather than point out a conclusion i shared with you. (FN this is a signal to you that you shouldn't use your ability on me, other than the obvious reason that our hood is claimed.)

This is a game philosophy that I maintain throughout games. I don't play many open setups anymore at all - and the ones I do are vanilla role ones - so I cannot prove anything recent but I think T3 should be able to advocate that what I say is true about the mindset of players from Epicmafia regarding treating PRs when town.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:45 pm

Right now I look at solves in my head that look like:

WNJ - mollie[/green]
IV
-
Facebones

Alice
-
REDACTED

REDACTED - REDACTED

REDACTED

this is how I view my solves in a setup like this.

I would have shared this solve with mollie if I could trust them not to just share it with everyone and point scum straight to the FN.

Sorry mollie , but your tenacity to constantly share things that are not pro-town to the main thread does not make me want to work with you in terms of solving the game - not that you are willing to right now with anyone. (please prove me wrong by doing so)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:45 pm

In post 542, Wright and Justice wrote:Right now I look at solves in my head that look like:

WNJ - mollie

IV
-
Facebones

Alice
-
REDACTED

REDACTED - REDACTED

REDACTED

this is how I view my solves in a setup like this.

I would have shared this solve with mollie if I could trust them not to just share it with everyone and point scum straight to the FN.

Sorry mollie , but your tenacity to constantly share things that are not pro-town to the main thread does not make me want to work with you in terms of solving the game - not that you are willing to right now with anyone. (please prove me wrong by doing so)
fixed oops
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:49 pm

I was hesitant to push on IV earlier because I thought they were FN for a while - mollie knows this. If I was scum who had an agenda of just outting the FN I just skip that step and push them or just let the townies push them when theyre already getting pushed.

Or I just get my partner to vote them because eyes are still on me.

Unless you wish to say andres is my partner.

Which I suppose is a valid response to that - and a step in the direction of getting you to actually look at the game beyond just me.

I have been concerned about andres' lack of engagement but its sitewide so I've shelved it as NAI as this is very typical for andres on d1.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

IV:

if you iso them, (trust me, I know it is hard, it is labor intensive and I feel like they are doing this on purpose) you will see Gamma saying that Dkoba had backed off of me/you team, and that Dkoba had said in our hood that they were leaning scum!you/Alice.

I think you are town. YOU might not get it, but I certainly do, YOU have been targeted by them from the get go. They think you are an easy crack. First they went for a scumread on you, then backed off when they thought you were the FN. Then when I defended you a bit for your reaction, which I liked, they jumped to a conclusion that you and I were a scumteam. Maybe thinking that you if you were the FN, you had confirmed yourself to me?

Read their iso.

For someone who's whole gamesolving mech strategy was supposed to protect the FN, does it not strike you as odd that their in-game actions were to put pressure on someone who they thought might be the FN?

I can't get past it. At all.

Also Gamma is dipping cos of conflict in the same way that they did in our recent game where they were scum, only here they can actually help stop the flow of conflict if they wanted to.

And they are choosing not to.
whew!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mollie - yes or no - when I told you IV was possible FN, did I, or did I not say that if they were not the FN they were likely scum?

Answer honestly. No semantics.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:09 pm

In post 545, pirate mollie wrote:I can't get past it. At all.
Doesn’t seem like you’re really trying, is the thing. Though is really referring to just your general approach to us, not your view on the mech stuff, though I’m sure Koba knows what they’re doing. And I am also trying to help Koba be more chill but it’s in 1 on 1 talks.

-Justice
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:15 pm

In post 546, DkKoba wrote:Mollie - yes or no - when I told you IV was possible FN, did I, or did I not say that if they were not the FN they were likely scum?

Answer honestly. No semantics.
Actually i was wrong the answer is no but I did actaully later on out this read in the hood on IV.
I at the time of the FN thing did tonally scumread IV - and i did push them at the start as you see - and i only shelved it *because* of said possibility of FN.

My bad.

However after seeing holden and gamma both express concern on IV while having my own concerns - i too agreed with this once looking over holden case.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:19 pm

so timeline:
I start game pushing on IV -> alice attacks me for ???(seriously still dont understand the initial reasoning) -> andres denies hood+refuses to ellaborate-> i back off thinking IV potentially did an FN gambit -> i still think IV is scummy if not FN -> holden starts pushing IV -> i actually remember saying in thread we should leave IV alone for the time being -> i am drunk-> i see holdens case -> i am like ye that snot bad -> gamma also thinks iv is bad and says so to me -> i share this into the hood so i have proof of progression -> i decide to sheep later on because i feel the scuminess outweighed the possibility of FN

It's really simple when you create a timeline of events.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”