Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Vote Count 3.0.3
Osuka (3) Andante, Almost50, geraintm [E-2]
geraintm (2) Something_Smart, Dwlee99
Andante (1) NorwegianBoyEE

Not Voting (4): Andante, osuka, Enchant, Hella Jeff

Deadline: (expired on 2021-12-07 17:22:01)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Vote Count is done by hand, tell me if I make any mistakes.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3073, geraintm wrote:
In post 3030, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3026, geraintm wrote:
In post 3022, Dwlee99 wrote:Can both of them claim
I'm vt. I would have e thought that obvious
If you're VT why aren't you trying to idk be townie and draw a kill
Draw a kill? You mean deliberately get myself voted off today instead of scum?
These sorts of posts make me feel bad for defending you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 3076, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Why? I have never been one for accepting a fate of being eliminated when it won't help town, and I know that to be the case now.
If there were power roles around that needed protecting then maybe, but that isn't the case here and voting me off is just plain dumb
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by geraintm »

Posting these gone 11pm in freezing garden trying not to lose the dog through the hedge :)
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 3074, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Thinking off the scenes and making a short and concise post explaining current thoughts -> Making a huge post quoting 10 posts to explain why i’m currently thinking what i am.
yes, fuck wallposts

but diving further is good because we can relentlessly attack your logic.
what's that feeling based off of? osuka's meta? gut? personal experience from your own scumgames? and why would he be less fiery in the first place? do you think that it'd give him too much negative attention to deal with or is it something that he's probably unable to replicate?

personally i think he's been plenty fiery, i mean the azaariah v osuka thing happened

BIG
questions. i want something going that isn't another Holiday elimination and i've got a weekend 2 do it
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3079, Hella Jeff wrote:BIG questions. i want something going that isn't another Holiday elimination and i've got a weekend 2 do it
Does that mean me or what?
Your questioning feels ominous.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 3080, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3079, Hella Jeff wrote:BIG questions. i want something going that isn't another Holiday elimination and i've got a weekend 2 do it
Does that mean me or what?
Your questioning feels ominous.
i'm an ominous Jeff
but no, lol
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3077, geraintm wrote:
In post 3076, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Why? I have never been one for accepting a fate of being eliminated when it won't help town, and I know that to be the case now.
If there were power roles around that needed protecting then maybe, but that isn't the case here and voting me off is just plain dumb
Draw a night kill homie
I prefer they, thanks :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by geraintm »

Oh, I see.
I cannot ever act scummy enough to draw them. I tried in past games, but to act that oddly would be so out of character no kne would buy it. I don't think I've ever been targeted night 1 as a kill, and possibly night 2 either. Scum know me well enough that I am worth leaving around because I will eventually become a deadweight for town and town wished me dead :)
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3071, geraintm wrote:
In post 3062, osuka wrote:can someone actually point out what, if any, real bases for this push exist? i'm struggling to find anything so really as far as i can tell this is sort of stupid
I get you, I feel the push on me is the same.

I think you are more likely to be scum than most people in the game, and certainly more likely than me

VOTE: osaku

You've not really come back to the game with much
i havent come back with much because theres not anything substantial to respond to. what the fuck am i supposed to say? i can't address any of the points made in the push on my slot because, oh, would you look at that, there's nothing there!

what do you expect me to do in this situation?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by osuka »

like the push is completely empty. there's nothing tangible there so i can't actually give a proper response to anything anyone's saying, because they're not saying anything real to begin with

if someone says "i feel like xyz", then just about all you can do is tell them their feelings are wrong and they need to stop feeling and start thinking

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do you ever feel
like a plastic bag
I prefer they, thanks :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The most scared i am in this game.

Is the thought of how bad we’d be screwed if Jeff is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 162, T3 wrote:
In post 157, Holiday wrote:
In post 154, T3 wrote:andante's posts just don't feel believable
Which ones, and why? You have thoughts on Andante but you seem reticent to share them, but I think that Andante is a topic of discussion right now and your input would be best put to use now.
it's a general vibe
like andante is scum trying really hrd to be excited
Is this bussing aaaaah.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reading T3’s ISO i feel like T3 might be pushing Andante for real.
And i hate that thought because it doesn’t confirm my already pre-existing bias that Andante must be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 371, T3 wrote:
In post 361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Geraint just reads to me like an exact clone of their towngames, and they don’t seem like the type that would be good at copying it as scum.
So it’s an tone/meta thing.
i'm p sure scum gera is like this too.
Is this some kind of TMI?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 372, T3 wrote:
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:idk andante's meta, I just know T3 reacted to me and andante the same way and I think T3's reaction to me was scum dodging giving a stance, and I feel like the execution of that would be different on a townie vs a scum partner, so the matching execution is town indicative for andante
Ehhh, which posts were these?
the post where gamma says can i just have fun
then you call it towny and try to argue people out of it
if you were koba, which i thought you might be, then that sequence makes you/gamma decent s/s
i decided to pry further into it by asking the question about the alt
you then promptly altslipled
I was about to say this probably points to Gamma being town, and i was eager to see who their replacement was. But then i realized it was Tracer and they’re already dead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 392, T3 wrote:
In post 347, osuka wrote:like the whole thing just fucking smells. in fairness, i do agree that andante went off the rails way too quickly even for andante, but that's probably close enough to what i've seen that i can imagine this being scum or town andante just having a stroke a little bit too early
Paulas’s points about andante probably come from town. I don’t see scum hard defending such a weird slot.
Calling a slot "weird" seems kinda to me like it could be townie?
If Andante was T3 partner would they point out that Andante is "weird"? Or would they get that feeling in the first place?
Gut tells me no.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The whole sequence of posts around from T3 feel to me like some kind of defense attempt towards a slot they know is town.
As in i think T3 is butting in an T+T argument and trying to incite the situation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 521, T3 wrote:
In post 497, Holiday wrote:I've caught up, but I'm having a hard time getting a grasp on this game right now.

T3 feels very... invasive, in his posts, like a pest. Burrowing into things and trying to undermine rather than doing anything that's meaningful. I could cherrypick from his ISO but I think some people have already pointed this out so hopefully this point is understood without context. "Bad vibes" in a nutshell.

Aza has written up the thoughts I have about Andante pretty well, at this point: the enthusiasm and energy is there but the actual content/logic being applied falls flat, and while it's hard to express why a scum player would make the points Andante has if you're applying it to a player with more experience... Andante lacks it, and thus is going to say things that are clunky as they learn what does and doesn't work. She's fallen away a bit too but it's not been that long, but perhaps the initial spurt of posting not being met with enthusiasm/picked at almost immediately soured her to posting for fear of making it worse.

Associated with this, if Andante is scum, osuka's interactions with/around her feel... weird to me. The aggression in was offputting to me, and while osuka is apparently just like that as a player, it doesn't ring right when it's followed up with small defenses/an overall unease around her wagon without offering up a meaningful way of directing that suspicion. It's just there as a defense, and I wonder even if osuka could be scum without Andante being scum too and it's just an average white knight defense.

...not sold on this, though, because I thought Norwee was being wishywashy about osuka when they were speaking with one another which doesn't make sense if osuka is scum and then Norwee is also scum, but they're both a little strange to me so far. Between the two of them Norwee's townier but there are those little moments.

I'm going to wait for an updated vote count, but Andante/osuka hold my attention most right now.
Interesting.
People said the exact same thing about me last game. But I was scum.
This post is funny in hindsight.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3075, MegAzumarill wrote:Osuka (3) Andante, Almost50, geraintm [E-2]
VOTE: Geraintm
^Lol when thinking i just said: "i tend to eliminate Geraintm as scum".
But seriously, i now think this is an decent vote for the time being, for multiple reasons.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 686, T3 wrote:
In post 639, Andante wrote:Cause skimming T3, it's just "meta this, meta that" "town post" "vibes" for someone with almost 100 posts, I want actual content...
In post 646, Andante wrote:
In post 641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 640, Andante wrote:but I have a real strong suspicion the only "content" in 600 posts is "OMG ANDANTE HAS TO BE SCUM!!"
Do you have any other reads to talk about?
No cause there is literally nothing of significance. I still sr T3, like I did at the start, I saw April tried to explain the townyness or something, but I don't see it, and everyone else has been coasting/chilling and kinda joining the push on me for 0 reason.
Dwlee has provided
much less
content than I have.
This post just doesn't come in good faith and Andante/Dwlee might be s/s together.
This reads dirty.
I hope it was worth spending 1 hour and 16 minutes ISO’ing T3 again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1191, T3 wrote:
In post 1187, Something_Smart wrote:Oh yeah, I should probably mention this at some point.

In almost every game I've played with scum-April:
- I have caught either him or one or more of his teammates (usually based on something he did)
- He has killed me
- He has gone on to win anyway

If 1 & 2 happen please don't let 3 happen.
Town
Probably correct, but said by scum.

- Bunno
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3095, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3075, MegAzumarill wrote:Osuka (3) Andante, Almost50, geraintm [E-2]
VOTE: Geraintm
^Lol when thinking i just said: "i tend to eliminate Geraintm as scum".
But seriously, i now think this is an decent vote for the time being, for multiple reasons.
what in t3's iso changed your mind as far as voting gerain instead of me?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1556, T3 wrote:I am a 3-shot bodyguard. In my first few posts I referred to myself in the third person three times, and then talked about blundering my queen in chess. In that game, my queen was pinned to my king (my queen dying so my king could be saved).
Who trained them to do this crumb?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”