Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Hi. It's past midnight.

Bye.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:42 am

Prod dodge, has been a little rough around the edges for the past couple days.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:17 am

OK I owe you peeps a game, lets see what early reads I can get.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:39 am

In post 248, Wright and Justice wrote:I'd like the inactives in flea/alice to engage the game more btw
At this point, game has been active for about 30ish hours...

Almost like I had an event for the day.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:48 am

W+J strong start, Koba doing the usual, but then immediately covering Gammas ass
even though Gamma posted
My bad, I thought gamma had posted, they hadn't.
Sus.

Pirate Mollie amazing entry

Typical facebones entry, and typical response to facebones entry...

Bad response to mollie from WJ

WJ flipped signers? nope, me being dumb

Golden gun beholden.

Koba wanting me to town tell 18 hours into a game where I don't towntell in any game makes me lol.

WJ/PM is TvsS. Knowing my Bias on Koba is here I don't want to fall into my usual pit of just confbiasing them as scum... PM makes an amazing post though.
Shame about the misgendering >.<

IV is someone I need to look at.

Oh personal attack time... and it gets better.

Auties rise up.

And of course, give an inch and someone will take the whole damned mile...

And thats the quick notes version because I don't have the energy or medication to do my usual
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:03 pm

In post 273, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 270, Flea The Magician wrote:W+J strong start, Koba doing the usual, but then immediately covering Gammas ass
even though Gamma posted
My bad, I thought gamma had posted, they hadn't.
Sus.

Pirate Mollie amazing entry

Typical facebones entry, and typical response to facebones entry...

Bad response to mollie from WJ

WJ flipped signers? nope, me being dumb

Golden gun beholden.

Koba wanting me to town tell 18 hours into a game where I don't towntell in any game makes me lol.

WJ/PM is TvsS. Knowing my Bias on Koba is here I don't want to fall into my usual pit of just confbiasing them as scum... PM makes an amazing post though.
Shame about the misgendering >.<

IV is someone I need to look at.

Oh personal attack time... and it gets better.

Auties rise up.

And of course, give an inch and someone will take the whole damned mile...

And thats the quick notes version because I don't have the energy or medication to do my usual
God I wish I had a golden gun. Though I don't have good track records when it comes to being a Vig.

Why is IV someone you want to look at in particular?
In post 271, Wright and Justice wrote:Just got home from my boyfriends house.
I'm gonna be relaxing because my social energy is drained, saw alice elitelling so im gonna keep my vote here.
-wright
But but....we could make 5 more pages!!
Failed vibe check, something in my head tells me there's something more I need to look at there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:08 pm

In post 282, Wright and Justice wrote:Flea entrance had poor logic basis but it's town thought process for flea - > flea if you're reading this, don't trap yourself into thinking mollie vs I has to be TvS. That's not how it works. People make shit conclusions often as town. This is likely one of them.
I'm aware, I'm watching for a reason. If I get caught in this, then I get caught in my usual pit of treating a biased read as gospel.

I know you're firey, and it's that I'm watching at the moment. I haven't played with you as scum to memory so at this point it's down to hopeful pattern recognition.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:09 pm

In post 287, Wright and Justice wrote:flea, are you not the main of cool cookie?
I don't have an active alt currently. Healths been too crappy for me to play
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Lawyers vs Pirate is never going to end well, and most of what you're both throwing at the moment is stuff we can't see in thread because its in your PT,

Honestly best way I can describe this is when 2 kids run off and play then one comes up crying to their parent because the other said a bad word before running off to play with them again.

Looking at it, through a slightly addled mind that is mine, I'm not sure I can follow your process Koba.

You're doing what you do when someone accuses you of scum D1, but you're also still talking in the PT with Mollie, are you trying to get buddies, considering possibility theyre town, or just ... being you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:18 pm

In post 292, pirate mollie wrote:Which one, W&J or Holden?

Or both?
IV actually
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:21 pm

In post 293, Wright and Justice wrote:Oh shit we have 2 people who use fae/faer then on site then haha

rip my meta read then because cool cookie is super easy to read :(
The Enby Army Grows, mwahahaha.
Nah faer not me ^_^

pedit: You being you then :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:24 pm

In post 297, Wright and Justice wrote:btw a koba who has more than double the posts of the next highest poster is always town, i have never doubled my post count against townies when scum - I have been the top poster yes, but it was always neck and neck with other townies.
I don't volume clear people, you know that. Self meta always intrigues me though

pedit: Nope, I have 1 alt, MHTP, and 3 hydra accounts with Mom and Noraa
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:38 pm

In post 309, Wright and Justice wrote:most of mollie's fos stems from misreading my question and misinterpreting it, thinking I was scummy for pushing them for avoiding the question when prompted to answer it properly, and then it just devolved from there.

mollie has kept a lot of their thought process to themselves and have only a strong read in the direction of defending IV from what I assume is a preflip of my slot being scum and thus thinking because I was pushing IV that makes IV town.

also of note:

IV started the game claiming they are in a hood with Andres(why I pushed IV at first btw), IV claims they dont scumread IV, I push harder because of it. Andres says essentially "no comment" on the hood and refuses to elaborate on the claim from IV, and I drop the push.

mollie lolclaims our hood and its basically been a revolving conversation around us.

if you want to perhaps find a nice early townread I think ISOing Holden is a good start. Also let me know what you think of Facebones' entrance, as I believe we were in the mini normal where we were all 3 town.
Honestly I'm loving what I've seen of Holden so far, that game was a while ago and is 1 of 2 I've played with FB, same vibe from what I remember, happy to leave them be for now as I'm not confident I can read them yet. Keeping thoughts to yourself this early isn't a bad thing, honestly. There's a lot of accusations and little else to go on, especially when you've inactives yet to start seriously posting.

I am starting to flag again, it's 0137 and I'm without pain relief again so the fogs startin to roll in a bit.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:48 am

In post 347, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 345, AliceK wrote:Didn't find enough time to catch up, but from few first pages I think Wright and Justice is scum.
1) discussing mechanics and providing optimal strategy is a cheap way to get towncred, you don't need to do reads and probably people wouldn't reveal their hoods anyway. T3 got baited for that.
2) self-meta thing is something scummy as wellg
, I definitely can see Kobba trying to replicate the same style as scum.
If it worked as town why wouldn't it work as scum.

Also Mollie revealing their hood is quite controversial which usually comes from town as you can never know how town will react to that.

Mollie, T3 - town
Wright and Justice - scum

Will read the rest of the thread tomorrow. Probably I'm quite behind.
1) "could be scum" is a shit reason. You are accusing me that I would never do that as town(which is impossible as a) I did it in a previous iteration of this setup, b) I am town this game) so nice try alice
2) I self meta on the regular as town. Wanna get dunked on? I refuse to talk about self meta as *scum* because it makes it harder for me actually. A conclusion with no basis in fact.
Be careful, this enters into trust telling if it's true.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:07 am

In post 401, Wright and Justice wrote:hey mollie in case you havent noticed, everyone else wants you to shut the fuck up about our slot and talk about other people.

just like a hint - as I've said several times recently in our PT.

Have fun tho :) I don't mind you digging your hole deeper, I gave you a ladder but you swiped it away.
Mollie tried, you're doing the koba hyperfocus thing :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:00 am

In post 480, innocentvillager wrote:flea why is mollie v koba TvS?
Good timing.

It has potential to be, I disagree with your "mathmatical" approach, there's a 50% chance it's a t/s hood as far as I'm concerned based on mechanical information available.

I've got in shit fights a LOT with Koba. That we're not in one already is honestly amazing.

This is so much more intense to watch than the ones we've been caught in. Koba's always been confident, it's their thing. They are obnoxiously confident even this early (said with all love)

Mollies approach honestly has come across as town to me, I can see no fault in their play. Engaged, realised it was going to get bad, attempted disengage. Koba Hyperfocus kicks in, drags back in.

And this is where my SR on them is coming in. Every time I've been caught up with Koba, there was a still a lot of other interaction, and there was the allowance to at least partially disengage.

Bias tells me Koba is scum, Gamma minimal posting tells me Gamma is either low interest or scum.
Remove the bias, ignoring the potential trust tells, I have to lean scum on them.

That said we're 2 days in and D1 reads are trash anyway. Be nice to get a feeler on others.
Also wanna know what the lawyer heads opinions are seperately on the game so far.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:01 am

Still low on spoons, liking IV more in recent pages, still going to go over them at some point.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:53 am

In post 490, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 471, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 347, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 345, AliceK wrote:Didn't find enough time to catch up, but from few first pages I think Wright and Justice is scum.
1) discussing mechanics and providing optimal strategy is a cheap way to get towncred, you don't need to do reads and probably people wouldn't reveal their hoods anyway. T3 got baited for that.
2) self-meta thing is something scummy as wellg
, I definitely can see Kobba trying to replicate the same style as scum.
If it worked as town why wouldn't it work as scum.

Also Mollie revealing their hood is quite controversial which usually comes from town as you can never know how town will react to that.

Mollie, T3 - town
Wright and Justice - scum

Will read the rest of the thread tomorrow. Probably I'm quite behind.
1) "could be scum" is a shit reason. You are accusing me that I would never do that as town(which is impossible as a) I did it in a previous iteration of this setup, b) I am town this game) so nice try alice
2) I self meta on the regular as town. Wanna get dunked on? I refuse to talk about self meta as *scum* because it makes it harder for me actually. A conclusion with no basis in fact.
Be careful, this enters into trust telling if it's true.
What are you hiding?

Because this reads as a player who knows dkoba's alignment.

Funny story, one of the reasons why trust-telling became a rule sanctioned against, is because of a player who used to do this thing where they would trust tell for a few games to lay down meta claims as town and then purposefully break them as scum. They were a pretty dope player, and loved playing scum.

I really appreciate that you are bringing a much level-headed approach to the conflict but it also feels like you are hiding behind it at the same time. What's going on?
Just trying to avoid getting pulled in while still trying to be involved if that makes sense. Me and koba clash every game, I want a game without that but I also want to try and solve all 3 of you, honestly.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:18 am

D1 reads are trash, we have no basis other than possible pattern recognition and our own biases influencing how tone and stuff is perceived.

Once we have solid information, such as a flip, then D1 is worth looking back over, looking at interactions as then motives are known and context is provided.

I agree that D1 gives us groundwork, but thats all we get. Any progress beyond that today, is likely trash.

It genuinely baffles me how players get D1 lock reads. I don't get to that point until at least D2/D3 and usually with mechanical information.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:29 am

In post 497, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 495, Flea The Magician wrote:D1 reads are trash, we have no basis other than possible pattern recognition and our own biases influencing how tone and stuff is perceived.

Once we have solid information, such as a flip, then D1 is worth looking back over, looking at interactions as then motives are known and context is provided.

I agree that D1 gives us groundwork, but thats all we get. Any progress beyond that today, is likely trash.

It genuinely baffles me how players get D1 lock reads. I don't get to that point until at least D2/D3 and usually with mechanical information.
I disagree. Pattern matching is surface level scum hunting. Determining scum vs town motivation requires more in depth analysis.

Do you agree or disagree with this?
I agree with what you've said.

Pattern Matching requires the use of meta as most people do it to show it's "deep" analysis. Otherwise it's shallow and people see that as scum indicative because it's shallow and because it can just be "busy work", it's an easy scum move to just skim on the surface.

There is a LOT of value potentially between you and the Lawyers from what we've seen in this thread, while a lot of it is literally shit flinging with no basis that we can see, it's still giving a lot of insight and determining motivation will be easier later, even after other flips.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:35 am

In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?
You have a specific kind of hyperfocus, you do look around but you'll always take a shot at your current primary target where you can. Which is what you're doing. Difference here to previous to me is that those shots are more frequent than I'm used to seeing.

Dont know if that's just because I'm not the primary for once ^_^;
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:36 am

In post 501, Wright and Justice wrote:Holden is the towniest player by far this dayphase. I will not be taking criticism. There is overwhelming evidence if one even bothers looking in how Holden approaches the game.
Yeah seconded.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:11 am

In post 507, Wright and Justice wrote:Flea - im curious in particular how you're viewing alice then since you agree with me on Holden being obvtown.
Waiting for her to actually get here and make content so I can start a read there.
Shes posted what, 2 maybe 3 times?

Holdens posted quite a bit of readable content and what they're thinking, difference is night and day imo.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:14 am

ok I'm going to put a pin in it for both of you here, if lines have been crossed, report it to the game mod, or use the report button, or talk about it post game and hash it out or just frankly call it done between you both.

we're on 21 pages, and I'm going to reiterate this.

Its like watching 2 kids fighting, coming to tell on the other kid then going back to fighting just far away that you can't hear whats being said. This clearly isn't a good environment for either of you rn and it's already spilled over here.

Stop.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:39 pm

In post 517, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 513, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 509, Wright and Justice wrote:OK I want to shelve it and not add onto the fire and talk about it postgame mollie.

So if you please - drop it.

If you want to discuss it further we have a private topic.

I'm not going to unpack and explain right now.

We made progress here. Just focus on that please.
It is clear that you have made the hood an unsafe place to be in.

I am not going to talk to you there, because I want witnesses.

I am now scumreading your slot because Gamma was once a list mod, and is well aware of the direction of the sitewide goal of inclining towards civility as a whole, because it has been toxic for years. He should be telling you to shut the fuck up right now, because you are trying to bully me into submission but it isn't going to work.

What I am trying to parse, is whether or not you came in with a premeditated plan to pick a fight with me or whether you merely anticipated one. Every single bit of that points to Gamma's and your pregame analysis, and it is their alignment I need to determine in order to determine yours.

Gamma knows that site meta historically has been, "pick a fight with Mollie, if you are scum you will get town cleared because she is emotional and she gets toxic when she gets emotional". it is why I took a break, and the world changed and the site sort of got better. At least I thought.

It is Gamma I am trying to read at this point, not you, I just want you to make up your mind about me and leave me the fuck alone.
reposting.

Flea, it really worries me that you are trying equalize the level of hostility between us, because I am not being hostile, except very recently, while dkoba has been aggressively putting me down all game. It is a false equivalency that sounds strange coming from you.
honestly I got OoG trauma shit going on and that was the best equivalency I got. It's by no means meant to imply any sort of equal aggression but its reaching a point I'm considering my actions around my own ongoing health.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:29 am

You are genuinely acting like children.
I haven't read since my last post because despite this now affecting my freaking health you are continuing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:30 am

Bonesy give me a run down of your thoughts, I'm going to drop a quick notes on IV in the meantime.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:52 am

is the hood claim with andres, given I assumed it was a joke.

betrays higher knowledge/capability than what we're seeing.

lil self reflection, always curious to see

Can't remember if was ever responded to...

has more reflection, and I've worked out what was unsettling me. The bounce between jokey/deadly serious.

kinda wanna see come to light. a second solid town is never bad.

is odd. Especially given the state of the game at the time. Feels taunt-y?

Actually liking IV after this. [post]423[/post sucks but is legit and I can fully understand it because frankly I'm close to wanting out at this point. The emotion reads genuine but if it's AI or not given the context is a different question.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:07 am

No mollie, I'm telling you both to back the fuck off each other and let the fucking game breathe.

I have no clue whats going on in any part of the game because YOU'RE BOTH STILL FUCKING GOING.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:09 am

You are both in the fucking wrong here and yes I've tried nicely, I've asked you both to fucking stop because it was affecting my health.
Now I'm just fucking pissed. Take your bullshit to your PT and stop clogging the main fucking thread.

Neither of you are helping town right now and I bet scum are fucking howling with laughter if by some fucking miracle you are t/t

-M
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:18 am

Already on negative spoons but why the fuck not, if it gets shit moving elsewhere lets go.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:27 am

empty entrance, quick shade/joke, justified their reads, expansion on reads doesn't happen....

I ain't been in this game much honestly so I only know what Flea has shared, I don't play games often -M

[quote=AliceK in ]Yes it is not scum only thing of course
but I can see a plan to attack anyone
- who doesn't abide by proposed startegy to be attacked (Mollie).

That's scummy.

Other than that which is not talking place here, when you do mech talk without doing reads.
[/quote]

Formatting mine cause this is like reading sludge, Sorry Alice I realise English ain't ya first language and it's meant as no shade on that. Jus struggling.

Its not the sole reason for the scum read, there's a plan to attack anyone who doesn't agree with the plan? and Mech without reads. We do mech wi out reads so I don't get how that's scummy? Shite reasoning.

Wanting this elaboration on on the WJGolden collab. An it best be good.

5 posts, I ain't expectin much but should be more an 5 posts by now.

-M
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:38 am

In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 575, Flea The Magician wrote:You are both in the fucking wrong here and yes I've tried nicely, I've asked you both to fucking stop because it was affecting my health.
Now I'm just fucking pissed. Take your bullshit to your PT and stop clogging the main fucking thread.

Neither of you are helping town right now and I bet scum are fucking howling with laughter if by some fucking miracle you are t/t

-M
I a fucking fraction of the posts that dkoba has and none of the insults and have repeatedly asked them to stop, which they won't, and I resorted to asking for help from the game mod and a list mod.
And you're still going. In thread too. Doesn't matter if its a fraction, I can make 1 post here and now and instigate both of you more or get banned. We have a literal fraction of posts in this game.

Quality not quantity.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: I have HATE it when people step in and try to act like they are the teacher and then put the bully with their target in time out.
Maybe recognise the game state as being shit and make a better effort when several people have requested to take the bullshit to PTs?
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: If you want me to care about your health, how about you start with mine. I started this game off sick as shit and immediately attacked by dkoba. On Thanksgiving. At my sickest.
Take your trauma dump and do one. We got our own lil pile of wintery bullshit to deal with without yours.
Spoiler: Our own little trauma dump
You realise we can't actually put ourselves first because of bullshit attitudes like that?

Oh and Native Genoside Celebration Day ain't a thing in the UK, cause lets face it we'd have it every day.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:I have dealt with repeated insults.
Report them.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:How about you peddle out some of that empathy and compassion you seem to want because you are feeling ill?
Funny thing, we don't want empathy or compassion. We ask for Patience and nothing more because we're know we're not entitled to any of the first two. We're not entitled to the 3rd either if we're honest but frankly if we get it or not isn't our problem, cause we're taking our sweet ass time
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: Imagine being on the other end of this. I also seem to have setback with this crud, thanks for asking.
We've been on it, repeatedly. Disengage, report, move on.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: All I want to do is play a fucking game, why the fuck is that so impossible.
Ain't that a fuckin mood.

-M
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:43 am

Yeah I'm off to play Robin Spud on XIV. Later taters.
-M
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:37 am

pirate mollie wrote: I did. They were told to stop. They aren't and I suppose I need to appeal to greater authorities other than a game mod.
Let the game mod handle it, report what needs taking further.
pirate mollie wrote: I did step back. I tried to have a conversation with other players, my reward was to have my hood spammed with put downs.
Then exit the PT. Self care is a good thing. It's why I'm fuckin here cuz Flea's fucked off internal.
First game we come back to and it's got this bullshit in?
Guess what we're not doin for the rest of the fuckin year.
We came into this fully thinkin this was going to be a proper good game, weird mechanical value, good player list, damn good game mod.
pirate mollie wrote: Why are not you telling THEM to take a step back when they are the source of the problem.
I did, repeatedly. I told both of you. It takes 2 to tango and this rhythm isn't my vibe.
pirate mollie wrote: What the fuck am I supposed to do if they won't stop and I reported them and they were told to stop and they really aren't doing that?
Be a grown up and stop interacting with them, which oddly enough is our next stage of response to your posts.
pirate mollie wrote:And I am really not understanding why you are not calling them out on it if you have ever have recipient end of it like you claimed?
I did, several times. I called Koba's death tunnel shenangians out, I've said it ain't pleasant, we've clashed before.
Difference is they reacted calmly and didn't come to us hackles raised.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:02 pm

We really need more from Andres and Alice to get reads on them done properly. also I'm mostly resetting at this point because I don't want to go back over all that *vague hand gestures* to locate scum.

holden iv and t3 are making my baseline for town currently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:17 am

In post 611, pirate mollie wrote:Corrected, because thinks they are being slick with the tags:
Something tells me Im going to regret this... who is being slick with tags?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:20 am

In post 612, pirate mollie wrote:*Holden thinks they are being slick with the tags

I think that is why George Bailey highlighted your name in unbolded red, I think. The bbc code messes up if I requote your [/m e t a ] post intacted.

Did you know that would happen?
Found it.

Sorry, I am spacing out badly. M drains the tanks a lot and pain spike recovery day.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:38 am

In post 613, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 598, HoldenGolden wrote:I haven't played since May of 2020, but I have powerscummed -> deep wolf every time I roll mafia. Outside of a few idiosyncratic tells, I consider my old metas to be similar. Maybe I do a bit more analysis as town.
yah i think you do a good job of putting in the effort and critical thought process that "looks towny" so im really not surprised that someone would have a strong TR on you meta aside. i think you are a slight townlean for me but im still hesitant to put you beyond that especially i felt (correctly, it seems, according to you) that you can do this as both alignments

re facebones and math and why im voting there: I told facebones this but at the start of the game every townie in a hood is 4/6 to be in a TvT hood and 2/6 to be in a SvT hood because there are 6 townies in the hoods and 4 of those townies are in TvT hoods and 2 are in TvS hoods. The nature of the game is that given no other reads the person in ur hood is the most likely to be scum from any given hood townie's POV. no one has flipped yet so not sure why that was brought up. Regardless of how i feel about koba v mollie hood Facebones was most likely from the start and if i accept koba v mollie as 100% TvT (which is albeit an arrogant assumption but that's not the point, even if im only x% confident in this this is still true) then all probabilities go up (25% base vs 33% Facebones) to (33% base vs 50% Facebones). Regardless 33% -> 50% is a big enough increase and Facebones hasn't really towntold yet at all despite seeming like a chill person so im v okay with my vote.
This genuinely isn't processing... you're calling it a 50/50 vote?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am

In post 626, AliceK wrote:Sorry for being inactive for so long. I think should be prodded... Can anyone give me a short catchup?
I could, but honestly brain isn't letting me.

What I do have noted though is this...
In post 481, AliceK wrote:I think Wright and Justice can be partnered with HoldenGolden. I think they push the same agenda. I will elaborate on this later.
I'm really hoping this knocks me socks off.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:53 am

In post 627, innocentvillager wrote:like i would've pushed facebones from the very beginning too knowing nothing about koba and mollie because 33% > 25% but i decided to poke around a bit first and FB hasn't towntold yet
My experience with bonsey is that they're a slow starter. Where's your bar at currently for townieness from them?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:57 am

You have a lot of interest in me currently mollie, whats
your
read on me currently? You've asked a few people and nothing comes to mind when I think of you mentioning a read on me recently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:30 pm

In post 642, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 640, Flea The Magician wrote:You have a lot of interest in me currently mollie, whats
your
read on me currently? You've asked a few people and nothing comes to mind when I think of you mentioning a read on me recently.
Well, I came into the game with the expectation that we would get along and that if we both town, we would have a bonding experience. It is clear you have no interest in that. :lol:

I only have one game with you, and you were reads were the worst in the game. I think you lack discernment.

So I am going to try to sort you through POE. I am just going to leave you alone and work on figuring out other people.
Ok well if you're going to talk to me like that then frankly this game just got a lot less enjoable.

I asked a simple question, got a character attack and talked down too followed by a screw you. Lovely.
Never got the answer to the question either.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:57 am

In post 646, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 645, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 642, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 640, Flea The Magician wrote:You have a lot of interest in me currently mollie, whats
your
Well, I came into the game with the expectation that we would get along and that if we both town, we would have a bonding experience. It is clear you have no interest in that. :lol:

I only have one game with you, and you were reads were the worst in the game. I think you lack discernment.

So I am going to try to sort you through POE. I am just going to leave you alone and work on figuring out other people.
Ok well if you're going to talk to me like that then frankly this game just got a lot less enjoable.

I asked a simple question, got a character attack and talked down too followed by a screw you. Lovely.
Never got the answer to the question either.
?

I meant no offense by it. We all have bad games. I have plenty of them.

I also have ridiculously good games. It's just that my bad games are legendary and hilarious...for scum. :lol:

But I haven't had any games since I came back though except my scumgame has gone to shit. But my reads have been weirdly accurate. Especially of late.
Intent is not a magical wand you get to wave as a get out of jail card.
PM wrote: Well, I came into the game with the expectation that we would get along and that if we both town, we would have a bonding experience. It is clear you have no interest in that.
You opened with a character attack and assumptions around my intentions. This is hostile and sets the overal tone.
PM wrote:I only have one game with you, and you were reads were the worst in the game. I think you lack discernment.
Touching on our history, which I recall enjoying that game ftr and as one of us stated before, this was a player list I was looking forward to playing with. Word choice combined with tone is literally talking down to me here and then attacking my capability to play.
Wanna make someone feel shit? Attack something they enjoy doing. This actually counts as an emotional attack.
PM wrote:So I am going to try to sort you through POE. I am just going to leave you alone and work on figuring out other people.
This is a screw you as you just outright say you're not planning to interact with me.

What else am I supposed to get from this Mollie? Especially when you then drop this:
PM wrote:I also have ridiculously good games. It's just that my bad games are legendary and hilarious...for scum. :lol:

But I haven't had any games since I came back though except my scumgame has gone to shit. But my reads have been weirdly accurate. Especially of late.
An apparent attempt to excuse the emotional attack, a little appealing to emotion and then self-reaffirmance.

And you still did not answer the question.
What is your read on me currently?

You complained about not being able to play the game, so lets play the game.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:08 am

In post 652, pirate mollie wrote:Also I did answer you. You are to be POE-ed out and I kinda don't really want to interact with you to try to get one. You keep take everything I say to as some sort of insult. And your continual referencing mine and Dkoba's kerfuffle after it has obviously been dealt with sounds like scumplaining.

Or you could just be misguided town.

So I am trying to see what Gamma thinks of you to see if I can read you that way. But YOU seem determined to pick a fight. And that is scummy to me, given the circumstances of the game. Now you are not acknowledging how much the gamestate has suddenly improved.

Hi Dkoba! I got your read! I think I might be leaning town on Holden. Maybe.
PoE'ing me is not reading me. Especially when you're shopping for reads.

You're also making assumptions again. You've only made 1 direct insult at me so far and 2 maybe 3 direct put downs. Anything else is a potential misinterpretation so is mostly left well alone.

Reference the posts where I've back referenced the slanging match after you and koba agreed on something please, I'm going to go look myself as well because I'm pretty sure I didn't and while I'm now thinking you're potentially looking to instigate - there is a possibility of a misunderstanding between us.

The game state has improved, drastically, why else would I ramp up my activity and probing? Admittedly it's not by much but hey I'm doing my best.

(Picking a fight here would be adding "despite my apparently epic bad reading ability")
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:14 am

VOTE: AliceK

Get yo ass in here and give the promised content. Longer you wait the more I expect my mind to be blown.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:02 am

Fine by me honestly, I won't be joining any further games with you present due to the manipulations and trauma dumping you've displayed here and I would expect you to not join any I am present in.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:56 am

In post 664, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 639, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 627, innocentvillager wrote:like i would've pushed facebones from the very beginning too knowing nothing about koba and mollie because 33% > 25% but i decided to poke around a bit first and FB hasn't towntold yet
My experience with bonsey is that they're a slow starter. Where's your bar at currently for townieness from them?
are you suggesting he is town?

so far it just seems like a few routine question prods and maybe a couple non interesting opinions, i just don't see any of that as AI. maybe even holistically slightly +scum because a nully/semilurky iso as a whole is kind of a scum characteristic but im willing to not go there yet
I'm wondering there the bar is for someone to towntell for you.
I strongly don't believe in lurking = scum as I've done it loads as town when unwell or just unable to focus.
That said, given the game state currently I am inclined to think that there is at least maybe two in the lurkers as it's an ideal scum game state at the moment, the apathy levels are bad for D1 and I can't see them wanting to upset that too much.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:33 am

pirate mollie wrote:Well, I am to make on more post to you, but this can be considered an out of game post. I am not kidding. I am not fighting with you no how matter hard you try. :lol:
In post 662, Flea The Magician wrote:Fine by me honestly, I won't be joining any further games with you present due to the manipulations and trauma dumping you've displayed here and I would expect you to not join any I am present in.
I don't think the term "trauma dumping" means what you think it means. It's a term that both Esurio and LLD have used in GD and that is good! They are both IRL therapists and educated in what the word means and know to apply it contextually. It seems like now though, it has become a popular buzzword used in games, by some people who have no education and are not trained therapists. This is problematic for the site as whole because it trivializes trauma itself, and a lot of people come to this site with undealt with trauma and the site needs to be a safe place where it isn't weaponized against them.

A little about my background for context: I am an Licensed Bodywork Therapist who specializes in sexual trauma recovery. Mostly what I do nowadays though, is Activism and Non-Profit Community Outreach Programs. My organization just got the Humanitarian Award this past year.

Anyhoo, consider this an OOG post with a reiteration that I am not going to fight with you.
You are now on the same level as the people who emotionally belittled and abused us as you have utilised both their tactics and their words. you stated you wish to disengage, we acknowledged and established a boundary, acknowledging this is unhealthy for both sides. You then persisted and overstepped the boundry. You have shot first, twice

Yes, reading back Trauma Dump was not the correct term, we apologise.

Your standing, job, training, and awards your company/service has received bears no relevance here only to inflate your own position and to establish superiority.

You persistently state that you will disengage, and consistently fail to do so. You persist in making everything about you. You continually say you do not wish to fight however this is the second time you have taken the initial shot.

Actions speak louder than words, Mollie...

-Faewylds
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:12 am

TTB? Honestly we don't watch much TV. It's something we have always been taught.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:44 pm

@Mod partial v/la
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:36 am

hey peeps, currently in a pain flare.

AliceK lurkscum meta established.

People really are iking their wine today too from what I've seen.

also not touching Mollie/Koba discussion with a barge pole I am avoiding all of that *big sweepy hand gestures*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:13 am

In post 846, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 843, Flea The Magician wrote:hey peeps, currently in a pain flare.

AliceK lurkscum meta established.

People really are iking their wine today too from what I've seen.

also not touching Mollie/Koba discussion with a barge pole I am avoiding all of that *big sweepy hand gestures*
Can you tackle the mollie/alice associatives - i dont care abour their interactions towards me.
Honestly I don't want to touch anything Mollie at this point.
Will make a note to look over. I have WoD tonight, off with friends tomorrow (Pain flare fun times) so no promises currently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:22 am

have been boopethed.

Will be catching up later to see whats what.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:28 am

Sorry for dropping I genuinely lost time and think there was a bad mania episode in the middle of it >.<

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”