Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 535, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I'm outright refusing to pair with Prism if they're dead serious about not using the PT
We can't pair anyway but I am dead serious.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Prism »

I can tolerate them for night action coordination but anything else I don't have the stomach for. I will talk over intermission but during the day, not a chance.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Prism »

I don't think this should come as a surprise to anyone who has played with me, either. I exclusively keep notes PTs as scum for similar reasons-I simply have nothing else to say as town that I do not share inthread.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 327, GuiltyLion wrote:I've thought about it more and I actually just straight up townread Andante now. not so much because of the math thing but I think her emotions are genuine and also claiming to scumread so many gents as a lady mafia doesn't really make any sense as a scum agenda to me

I think Datisi, Prism, and Fire are townie as well

catboi actually I think maybe looks better too given that Cabd read and I did like when he said he was townreading Firebringer

Ydrasse/STD/LLD I didn't get any town vibes from yet but nothing that made me raise my eyebrows either
Alyssa/RH9/Galron similar lack of town impression but slightly more negative vibe

(all of the above six I need to think about more and pay attention, wouldn't feel comfortable calling them either way)

marci/cabd bonafide scumreads
Come on. I had real life stuff and I still need to catch up. I wish that I had waited for my Limited Access period to end now. I hate how I have to read like 23 pages of content before I can catch up.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

GuiltyLion and RH9 are both scum likely, but at minimum one of them is scum.

That post by GL and resposne by RH9 are both fucking attrocious.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:09 pm

k, GL is a lady.

I'm officially proposing we leave GL out in the cold wrt pairings.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:10 pm

In post 327, GuiltyLion wrote:I've thought about it more and I actually just straight up townread Andante now. not so much because of the math thing but I think her emotions are genuine and also claiming to scumread so many gents as a lady mafia doesn't really make any sense as a scum agenda to me

catboi actually I think maybe looks better too given that Cabd read and I did like when he said he was townreading Firebringer

Ydrasse/STD/LLD I didn't get any town vibes from yet but nothing that made me raise my eyebrows either
Alyssa/RH9/Galron similar lack of town impression but slightly more negative vibe

(all of the above six I need to think about more and pay attention, wouldn't feel comfortable calling them either way)

Like this is not a town post.

It's just not.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 354, Prism wrote:RH9 is significantly more reticent than I would expect from him as town. Normally he's very expressive and inquisitive, even if indecisive and prone to discursive tangents.

I'm not sure if I'll be back tonight or not, but I can check in again tomorrow at the latest.
FYI, I dislike posting until I finish reading but if you're referring to Newbie 2079, that would be because I had time that game to read everything and keep up instead of reading multiple pages in one go. I will probably talk more once I finish reading.

v/la every weekend

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:11 pm

In post 557, RH9 wrote:
In post 354, Prism wrote:RH9 is significantly more reticent than I would expect from him as town. Normally he's very expressive and inquisitive, even if indecisive and prone to discursive tangents.

I'm not sure if I'll be back tonight or not, but I can check in again tomorrow at the latest.
FYI, I dislike posting until I finish reading but if you're referring to Newbie 2079, that would be because I had time that game to read everything and keep up instead of reading multiple pages in one go. I will probably talk more once I finish reading.
Ehhhhh

Hey, hey friend

Respond to this when you see it, not when you're done reading.

How many games of forum mafia have you played, and how often have you played on MS?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 469, angielily wrote:Catboi
I also saw catboi was sus of marci ;( you probably explained it, but could I get your thoughts on her as of now?
I've played a few games with marci now (I was an SE in her first newbie game! Which was close to a year ago now, my gosh time flies) and I've played with her a couple times since then. My general feel was that she started this game awkwardly and her reads since then have been a bit cautious/trying to fit in with what other people were saying. From what I've seen she has more enthusiasm early as town. Perhaps that's an unfair expectation to be placing on her in a large theme game with many experienced players, some amount of increased hesitation would be understandable from a town POV, but the game is young and my preliminary suspicion is on her.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:15 pm

In post 559, catboi wrote:
In post 469, angielily wrote:Catboi
I also saw catboi was sus of marci ;( you probably explained it, but could I get your thoughts on her as of now?
I've played a few games with marci now (I was an SE in her first newbie game! Which was close to a year ago now, my gosh time flies) and I've played with her a couple times since then. My general feel was that she started this game awkwardly and her reads since then have been a bit cautious/trying to fit in with what other people were saying. From what I've seen she has more enthusiasm early as town. Perhaps that's an unfair expectation to be placing on her in a large theme game with many experienced players, some amount of increased hesitation would be understandable from a town POV, but the game is young and my preliminary suspicion is on her.
Let's set Marci aside for the moment.

What's your read on the ladies? Who would you like to see left out in the cold?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 558, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 557, RH9 wrote:

Ehhhhh

Hey, hey friend

How many games of forum mafia have you played, and how often have you played on MS?
I played Newbie 2079 and Mini 2250, as well as having replaced into Open 835.

v/la every weekend

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:16 pm

In post 561, RH9 wrote:
In post 558, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 557, RH9 wrote:

Ehhhhh

Hey, hey friend

I played Newbie 2079 and Mini 2250, as well as having replaced into Open 835.
And any other mafia prior to this website? Nothing?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Prism »

Generally I'm pretty confident in my ability to read marcistar, but she's currently null. The only townpost to me might be the call/response with angielily that I have yet to really go over.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 557, RH9 wrote:

I was primarily referring to Newbie 2079, but I think you've demonstrated this in various spectator PTs as well.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 560, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Let's set Marci aside for the moment.

I have very few reads on the ladies. I think Prism's town. I think Andante is probably town. Those are two of the names I'm more familiar with. Everyone else is TBD right now. I wouldn't feel comfortable naming a target for elimination. (although I do understand your dislike of that GuiltyLion post)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:25 pm

In post 565, catboi wrote:

I have very few reads on the ladies. I think Prism's town. I think Andante is probably town. Those are two of the names I'm more familiar with. Everyone else is TBD right now. I wouldn't feel comfortable naming a target for elimination. (although I do understand your dislike of that GuiltyLion post)
To be honest, if you really HAD mind melded with me on my dislike of the GL post, I'd feel a lot better about your alignment.

Since you're awake right now, this is your one special chance. There's not a lot of other people you can ask in a scum PT to try and read my mind.

Why do you think I disliked the GL post and/or why did you dislike it?

Answering in immediacy provides you some potential mindmeld stuffs.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:28 pm

I'm going to bed. Get your answer in soon and I'll see in the morning.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 469, angielily wrote:Although, I am a little confused on why Guiltylion thinks Marci is scum/sus..?
hi! I actually would like your input here given you and marci are friends

I've played a few games with marci and the sense I've previously gotten from her as town is that she isn't afraid to be confrontational or a bit cheeky about things she disagrees with. like she's 100% playfully ribbed at me before when she's disagreed with my takes. Does that feel like an accurate assessment to you, is she generally kinda ~feisty~ as a person?

the main thing I find suspicious is I'm not getting any of that fire from her in this game, she's been more timid. posts like or are good examples, they feel a little too diplomatic and there's not really an attempt to tease FB or catboi which is something I've seen from her before as town. or like , it's kinda hard to explain well but I feel there's confidence missing that I would expect from her when she's getting shaded. What do you think?

I also think her saying she's "enjoyed" RH9's posts is a truly bizarre take. I doubt that RH9 is someone that left a significant impression on her or that his posts were particularly interesting/amusing/good. It doesn't at all ring like a Genuine Thought to me, I struggle to understand why town!marci would say that about RH9
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 477, marcistar wrote:I don't think I've played with her before, but her lack of posts is sus. she would prob be another scumread if she doesnt post something more substantial soon.
I've seen Mala be super inactive as town before, I don't think this is AI for her at all. I also don't like how this is phrased, the "I will scumread player [x] if they do/don't do [y]" comes from scum more often than town in my experience. Like you realize if Mala is scum then you're giving her a pass as soon as she "posts something substantial"? And also how does it benefit scum!Mala to miss the early game when Ladies need to build enough towncred to get proposed to?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 548, RH9 wrote:We are going to win because Taly is the best but then I remembered that Mafia might try to get rid of you and then I was sad.
am I being too naive in thinking this just feels tremendously fake in an obvscummy way

RH9 do you have any completed scumgames anywhere you can link to?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 556, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Like this is not a town post.

It's just not.
frankly I think you just do not have enough experience with me if you genuinely think town!GL doesn't write that post

eagerly awaiting an explanation when you return
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 566, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 565, catboi wrote:

To be honest, if you really HAD mind melded with me on my dislike of the GL post, I'd feel a lot better about your alignment.

Since you're awake right now, this is your one special chance. There's not a lot of other people you can ask in a scum PT to try and read my mind.

Why do you think I disliked the GL post and/or why did you dislike it?

Answering in immediacy provides you some potential mindmeld stuffs.
Initial reason for me was that he looked to cede ground on his read of me, coming up with reasons to reverse it when he'd gotten some egree of pushback on the scumread, somewhat similarly with Andante.

Has a bit of an overly constructed feel where it's trying to hit commentary on multiple people but making trivial distinctions that ultimately don't mean that much?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 570, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 548, RH9 wrote:We are going to win because Taly is the best but then I remembered that Mafia might try to get rid of you and then I was sad.
am I being too naive in thinking this just feels tremendously fake in an obvscummy way

RH9 do you have any completed scumgames anywhere you can link to?
He has written a lot of posts as town that sound tremendously fake. (I do not have a read on him in this game)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

gooood morning, i did not rest well at all but i have my cup of coffee with me so let's see what y'all been up to

clicking some of the links catboi posted, i find marci's , and only now i realize that it's kinda off. like, it feels like guiltylion was trying to ask her what does she like about RH9, and instead of answering that, she just decided to nitpick his phrasing. which feels off, but then again i don't think he's called her out either, so

when i read , i got a very strong gut feeling that marci x lily is a pair that should 100% not be happening. i'm not sure i can even consciously explain why. so to see lld immediately call that out, i want to say that's goodvibes from her
In post 458, Ydrasse wrote:i liked a lot for poking at the word/thought usage

not really word but i thought it was word related at first
right. in a vacuum, i can buy 375 being a post attempting to sort me by someone who doesn't know me. but my issue is that he's completely ignored my question on why he's asking that, which makes me think that it's less likey that was a sorting question, and more likely it was a nonsense looking-busy question.

is, uh. the way that post is formatted, it *looks* like it's gonna be a readslist of sorts, but it's just... recapping events? information instead of analysis? except for the andante read, which, i'm allergic to people having confident reads based on emotion. and everything about makes me want to kill this slot with fire.

bottom of page 19, my tired brain needs a break, be back in a short while.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”