Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Taly »

That the gay content is lacking

Uh hmmm damn. I really wish LLD/Cabd gave me more context behind their POV about pairs
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

In post 1295, Taly wrote:Wait Aly do you actually want to townread your partner

Cause that will change whether I support You/Titus or not

You don't want to endgame it appears as well
Idk

What do you want from me
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1301, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 1295, Taly wrote:Wait Aly do you actually want to townread your partner

Cause that will change whether I support You/Titus or not

You don't want to endgame it appears as well
Idk

What do you want from me
A ganestate where you life is lovely as town and horrible as scum
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Datisi »

wait i'm stupid the rest of that post lowkey answers that

i guess my question should've been "what are your reads" but you said you don't exactly have them sooo good talk ig
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:40 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1229, Malakittens wrote:Are you kidding me

Who fought with cabd that’s he’s out of the game

;——;
Wasn't anything in-thread. Might not be game-related. Or might be. Who knows.

In post 1232, Datisi wrote:i'm reading catboi's posts and they all seem fine and dandy but there's this voice in the back of my head going "what if he's scum though??? huh??? then what???" and i don't get it aaaaah
Realistically that's probably always going to be there for me, I don't have to be in an endgame pair. (not having to potentially deal with ELO would be very welcome, actually. My track record in such situations is miserable)

In post 1275, Datisi wrote:now that i think about it, i'm a bit nervous about norwee declining to pair with the ic

the town norwee i know is reckless and he lives on the edge

scum!norwee knows that pairing with the ic is Bad
The way he phrased it looked like fake nuance. He claimed to not want to accept until he knew what he was doing. That would make sense for a normal pair. But for pairing with the IC, town shouldn't
need
to know anything - their partner is confirmed town, everything else is irrelevant.

I think both our current pairs are probably T/T. Somewhat less concerned with how other pairs shake out.

I think that if Titus is scum then GL is definitely town, and I think I always flip Titus before GL. Not saying she should be left out of the dance. I probably put that on something_smart at this point, don't strongly want to leave anyone else out.

1/5
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1303, Datisi wrote:wait i'm stupid the rest of that post lowkey answers that

i guess my question should've been "what are your reads" but you said you don't exactly have them sooo good talk ig
Lol yeah. I think an active PT is genuinely valuable to some people beyond just enjoyment. As for reads I'll see what I can do. Sadly the mod stole the easiest person to read in the playerlist.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:56 am

In post 1304, catboi wrote:I probably put that on something_smart at this point
Is this because of Cabd?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:05 am

Post by catboi »

Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1304, catboi wrote:I probably put that on something_smart at this point
Is this because of Cabd?
Yeah. Going to be difficult to get over his entry to the game. But most of the other ladies I'd want to carry over more. I'm perfectly willing to give you space to post, but realistically it would be incredibly hard for you to ever reach the level of "okay I'm comfortable with S_S endgaming here"

Strongest townread among the remaining ladies is Alyssa but it's not a particularly confident one. I proposed to her mainly because I thought she'd be interesting to talk to. I think GL's flurry of posting under the possibility that he'd be left out of the dance was decent, but would gain more confidence in the read by flipping other players first. Basically none of the others are endgame material right now.

From the gents, Datisi is posting well, although he always posts well. Still probably top town for me among those remaining. I actually think marcistar is probably second behind him at this point. Then, I townlean Galron for reasons I'm not going to explain. RH9/STD are last for me, which is not a scumread but a "I am doubtful I am ever going to be able to confidently townread them in this game" read.

The math on this setup is slightly changed by going from 3 scum to 4 so that order of flips matters more. You need to hit at least once in the first 7 people you remove to not lose the game. Haven't put a ton of thought into the best way to go about determining that order.

2/5
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:07 am

In post 1307, catboi wrote:I'm perfectly willing to give you space to post, but realistically it would be incredibly hard for you to ever reach the level of "okay I'm comfortable with S_S endgaming here"
From you or from anyone?

There are definitely people here who are capable of confidently placing me as town.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1307, catboi wrote:Datisi is posting well, although he always posts well.
this is appreciated, but i don't recall you having experience with my scumgame?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:12 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1309, Datisi wrote:
In post 1307, catboi wrote:Datisi is posting well, although he always posts well.
this is appreciated, but i don't recall you having experience with my scumgame?
>________>
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Datisi »

if that was supposed to be just a compliment then excuse me because i have barely slept the past few days and i am iN TRYHARD MODE FOr now
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:25 am

Nobody should be talking about their read on Ydrasse from now till intermission, I think.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:26 am

Which is slightly annoying because I have one.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:36 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1311, Datisi wrote:if that was supposed to be just a compliment then excuse me because i have barely slept the past few days and i am iN TRYHARD MODE FOr now
>He doesn't know ((●≧艸≦)

No but really don't worry about it, I've seen some games is all

anyway I've already slipped up on my self-imposed post restriction with shitposting, going to step away from the game now, bye~ ┻┳|・ω・)ノ
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:43 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Taly & Ydrasse have paired!

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:46 am

In post 1314, catboi wrote:anyway I've already slipped up on my self-imposed post restriction with shitposting, going to step away from the game now, bye
You didn't answer my question tho
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1275, Datisi wrote:now that i think about it, i'm a bit nervous about norwee declining to pair with the ic

the town norwee i know is reckless and he lives on the edge

scum!norwee knows that pairing with the ic is Bad
I didn’t decline. I asked for time but then Taly cheated on me with Ydrasse.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, and i feel town!you would've been like "holy shit dancing with the ic haha fuck yes let's go"
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Taly wanted to get laid fast, but i wouldn’t give him the instant gratification he asked for so he went to Ydrasse instead.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Datisi »

i unironically want norwee to be the lady left behind now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Datisi »

(i'm gonna be nice and wait for gl's towncase of prism before i start demanding that but yeah)
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Datisi why do you always suck so incredibly hard at reading me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly i dodged an bullet with Taly considering they claim to scumread me.
I shouldn’t have swiped right on someone that claims they actually wanted to pair with scum. I’m an high class town and won’t pair with anyone that disrespects my true town identity.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Datisi, you’re also out of the club. I won’t accept any proposals from you anymore.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”