NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Uggggh i'm bored i want to play Genshin and not read walls of textttt.

Bookmark page 27
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 685, GuiltyLion wrote:also trying to break up a Datisi/GL powertown pairing, trying to buddy catboi, trying to sneak scum!Cabd into the dance by arguing to pair him with Taly... lotta scum agenda I'm seeing in LLD's GL push
Umm no. LLD is right. You're the scum trying to go deep.
In post 718, Galron wrote:
In post 700, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh I am also down for a Galron pair
I could do that too but why?
Like this response.
In post 747, Firebringer wrote:
In post 743, Save The Dragons wrote:GL your responses just seem like "scum caught for the wrong reason" maybe you're not but it feels that way
i disagree with this. i think the way LLD handled this and admitted was being aggressive was going to ellicit responses that are gonna go something like that i wouldn't say is actually conclusive to an alignment.

its kind of like bad police interrogations
LLD needed a good cop to balance, but I didn't see anyone play off that.

In post 765, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 762, Taly wrote:critique me lld
Sure. You are currently wasting an IC slot by not being more aggressive in your stances and reads. You are confirmed town, throw nicety out the window and really just go for it. Abuse your station.
Agree, to an extent. I'd play reads closer to EoD but force interactions as required to get reads and get the best of your townreads. Then drop a bomb with the reads.
In post 769, Taly wrote:
In post 765, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 762, Taly wrote:critique me lld
Sure. You are currently wasting an IC slot by not being more aggressive in your stances and reads. You are confirmed town, throw nicety out the window and really just go for it. Abuse your station.
Is it wise to really take the IC word as law though?
If players are good, they don't. We just take the word of the IC as genuine. Conftown can mess up and are prime targets for pocketing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 780, Taly wrote:GL, Cat, and Andante rank low on my reads at the moment.

I also forgot Marci, lily, and Mala were in this game
Not catboi.

Through 32
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Taly I want to go into my thoughts fully before we pull the trigger on the test of the pairings

Please wait for me
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Galron »

Kinda sitting on this until rep-ins are caught up a bit more. I do feel std though wrt pair me with whomever, but not quite completely there yet. The bum rush of early-game posting has worn off, and we have time to think about it.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:35 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1231, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I kinda feel a Titus townread
I kind of agree. Last time, Titus was Town, she was acting in a similar way to the way she is currently acting.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:47 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1232, Datisi wrote:
In post 1035, RH9 wrote:Right now, I am fine with proposing to Prism, Ydrasse, Alyssa, LLD, GL and angielily.
interestingly wide choice - what makes you fine pairing with lily? do you even have any scumreads?
Didn't you backup mod Newbie 2079? You should know that scumreads come slowly to me. Usually through VCA. Though, while Cabd and catboi's interactions were a bit off, S_S seems fine. The thing that was odd was going about how catboi was 'obvtown'. I'm fine with lily if I end up having to choose between lily and Mala because I still can't make a read out of Mala because she says that she is busy. That being said, I reevaluated lily and she's a nullread after realising that a lot of what I had liked was her readlists which are now kind of outdated and she didn't post any new reads. Especially, a lot of the reads she made are actually just nullreads. But then, these were made from skimming.

v/la every weekend

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Datisi »

bold of you to assume i read that game lol
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

rh9 you’re so sassy i love it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

legitimately about to bang my head against my desk but that post brightened my day
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:58 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1357, Datisi wrote:bold of you to assume i read that game lol
So only GeorgeBailey was dealing with it? I spent 3 months thinking that you would have read it as the backup mod of my most successful towngame. :cry:

But then I remember that GeorgeBailey practically did all the VCs and Moderator stuff in that game. So that kind of makes sense.

Still, I have not yet come up with quick scumreads, as of this game, at least.

v/la every weekend

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't read games i backup mod. i'm just there to take over if george falls off the planet. or if his laptop breaks down. or if he's busy with other things. or if there's an issue that needs solving.

even if i did read the game, i don't exactly get *much* from the games i mod because my perspective on them is very informed. same reason why i generally don't use games i rolled scum in as meta for other players.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:12 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1361, Datisi wrote:i don't read games i backup mod. i'm just there to take over if george falls off the planet. or if his laptop breaks down. or if he's busy with other things. or if there's an issue that needs solving.

even if i did read the game, i don't exactly get *much* from the games i mod because my perspective on them is very informed. same reason why i generally don't use games i rolled scum in as meta for other players.
I understand.

v/la every weekend

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1356, RH9 wrote:I reevaluated lily and she's a nullread after realising that a lot of what I had liked was her readlists which are now kind of outdated and she didn't post any new reads.
What made the readlists towny to begin with?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:04 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1363, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1356, RH9 wrote:I reevaluated lily and she's a nullread after realising that a lot of what I had liked was her readlists which are now kind of outdated and she didn't post any new reads.
What made the readlists towny to begin with?
When I see a readslist, my first though is that it is proof of solving. But then, I realised that anybody could make a readslist and say that they're solving. Therefore, it is NAI.

v/la every weekend

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:05 am

Fair enough.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1233, Datisi wrote:oh yeah, i am currently stuck between thinking gl is town because some solvey stuff he's put out isn't *too* bad, thinking s_s is town because [redacted], and thinking there's no way those two slots are t/t

what to do what to do what to do
I'm very casually skimming along on quick breaks at work, I think I should have time to give this game real attention tonight, but this is still very easy, is it not? either ice S_S and pair with me and when he flips scum we can power town (and likely lim Titus immediately after), or you ice me which I will accept
PROVIDED
S_S is instantly the first lim after everyone can see that GuiltyLion Did Nothing wrong, Cabd was obvious scum, and LLD was scum trying to save him and discredit me.

it's kinda obvious FMPOV that Titus came into this game with a premeditated intent to continue where LLD left off discrediting/pushing me out, like the way she's spinning every post of mine in her catchup is clearly agenda driven is it not? Baffled I saw some people throwing townreads there

I don't think a lot of my reads are gonna change unless I see S_S and/or Titus flip. Again, happy to be the lady left behind if it means pairs are constructed and agreed upon such that there's 0% chance of either S_S or Titus endgaming.

I will do the promised lily jam, andante/prism townread deep dives, today after work, For Real Scout's Honor. and I'm fine with the pairings that have occurred so far
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1216, Titus wrote:
In post 303, GuiltyLion wrote:I like/agree with Prism on Cabd

I could have possibly bought the "very obviously town" phrasing as intentionally spicy to provoke discussion, but Cabd getting defensive about it and doubling down afterwards points away from that idea. Feels most likely to be Cabd buddying catboi to me
GL scumread worse. All attack, no teamwork.

In post 327, GuiltyLion wrote:I've thought about it more and I actually just straight up townread Andante now. not so much because of the math thing but I think her emotions are genuine and also claiming to scumread so many gents as a lady mafia doesn't really make any sense as a scum agenda to me

I think Datisi, Prism, and Fire are townie as well

catboi actually I think maybe looks better too given that Cabd read and I did like when he said he was townreading Firebringer

Ydrasse/STD/LLD I didn't get any town vibes from yet but nothing that made me raise my eyebrows either
Alyssa/RH9/Galron similar lack of town impression but slightly more negative vibe

(all of the above six I need to think about more and pay attention, wouldn't feel comfortable calling them either way)

marci/cabd bonafide scumreads
Interesting turnaround. Not sure what to think here. Reads wall is out of the blue. He turns and townreads his detractors (Datisi and Adante). What's particularly telling is that Datisi had just finished a 180 there.

If I was to break this by category...

Datisi/Adante + Yrdasse + RH9 + marci
like, this being a super easy example. I'm trying to teamwork with Prism in the
literal
post Titus is responding to, and then the reads wall is directly in response to Datisi asking me for one. Not surprising you completely miss that context though if you're not evaluating me honestly and just want to try to throw dirt ("posting your reads when asked is Scummy, Actually!")

I can do this with every single Titus post about me but not gonna spam the thread
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:33 am

Your scumread on Cabd is just based on the catboi read?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Datisi »

don't forget the "case study on why i am not pocketing datisi"! (and also thoughts on my read on norwee once you get to that point)

can i count on you to exit your scumrange in the analysis you will dish out?

i am still down to pair with you assuming i actually get convinced that is a thing that should be done, and assuming the majority thinks it's a good idea too

kinda sucks because i wanna solve you via flips too but i can't do that before pairing which is annoying but oh well

pedit: this is re 1366
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1368, Something_Smart wrote:Your scumread on Cabd is just based on the catboi read?
yep and I've already covered this exhaustively in a back and forth with Alyssa
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:35 am

Which flips will help solve GL? Me and Titus?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1369, Datisi wrote:can i count on you to exit your scumrange in the analysis you will dish out?
I would say I've already exited my scumrange so like, maybe? I don't really feel I understand what kinds of things you look for in my town game vs my scum game. Most of what you've said this game has been around whether you agree with me or not
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Datisi »

basically whoever he had strong reads on, so yeah probably

i'm not yet thinking too hard about solving via flips because i'm not that good at mafia but y'know
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1372, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't really feel I understand what kinds of things you look for in my town game vs my scum game.
you see, neither do i

so there's no way you can target pocket me by that

it's genius really
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”