Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:27 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 1.8

UglyDuck(5)
~ (5), (69), (43), (60), (72)

Dwlee99(3)
~ (60), (19), (27)
Scorpious(2)
~ (9), (38)
T3(1)
~ (119)
Andresvmb(1)
~ (6)

Not Voting (1): (57)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-21 15:28:22)

MOD REMINDERSMulti-mod ISO: viewtopic.php?t=88352&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

FLAVOR
Erwin
GeorgeBailey
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Retti »

Rereading is mostly reminding me why I was struggling to form solid reads in the first place.
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by T3 »

the wagon on me magically dissipated
NICE
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 585, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 572, Natalya wrote:
In post 560, Dwlee99 wrote:Kinda how he pushed Scorpius maybe

I have trouble with your thoughts on why you voted for T3 because approx 5 minutes after T3 push-voted Scorp to E-2, you followed up and put Scorp on E-1 so it's kind of weird that you would sheep T3 on Scorp and then turn around and vote T3 for how he pushed Scorp. It feels like your progression is not well thought out and you are kind of opportunistic in how you vote for players you think are easier to elim.
I didn't think too hard about sheeping t3 there and only really thought about his post more later

I just want t3 to do more things rn
i had my physics final
then i watched spiderman no way home
now i'm home and can post
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 588, Dwlee99 wrote:I have a weird feeling t3 is town this game but if he isn't he is in my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head
that's nice
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by T3 »

do i vote uglyduck?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 558, Retti wrote:
@UglyDuck:
I looked over your reads list, who do you actually suspect right now?
DW is my top at this point. forgot to...

VOTE: DW
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 573, Azaariah wrote:
In post 545, UglyDuck wrote:Azaariah - Lots of interaction with Andante, then Retti and Scorpious. Whole first part of their game is the back and forth with Andante read. At first I was skeptical because of how they kind of open ended it with the "not dealing with Andante today" stuff. But then they continued to engage and came to the same conclusion I have so town points there. I do not like #95 where they say they "have thoughts on the game but will wait to say"... but also they voted for scorp in that post, so I guess not that open doored. I like their general playstyle and content to date... would like to know what the recent dwelee bit is about though.
i'm selectively reading up and i don't like this at all. the conclusion is fine. im not sure how to explain this actually. if someone could give me some more specific questions about this read, it might help me figure out how to explain this read.

but i am ready to explain the dwlee read if anyone wants that.

I mean I would like to hear it.
What do you not like about my post?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 587, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 580, the worst wrote:UglyDuck just spent like 9 days preparing completely lukewarm recycled reads and I'm kind of surprised that's not getting as much attention as I'd hoped?

VOTE: UglyDuck this isn't for pressure I think he's fairly likely to actually flip red
VOTE: Uglyduck

Actually yea

This is a good point

uglyduck spent a few hours reading the game and catching up and put together a list quickly in order to jump back in, not 9 days. Obviously... I also am like 99% sure that I said that in that post.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 589, fua wrote:
In post 584, Azaariah wrote:so you think scum me would lie about something like a rvs vote? i did have thoughts on the game but everything about every thought was solely about andante basically and i didn't want to talk about that yet. that first post with the vote was the equivalent of a prodge post for me.

someone said i might be scum for the bad vote on you. im not sure why you seem to think scum me would be so nervous about this one scum read on me that i could've easily fixed with a little extra content in my posts.
I really don’t think that you’re scummy for that post in particular anymore— it was probably just a miscommunication of intent given the context and I don’t want you limmed today. I think Scorp was calling out Duck’s read of me as fabricated and hedging. Basically all of Duck’s reads boil down to “I think this person is one alignment,
but
because of (X), they could also be the other alignment!” Which makes me think he isn’t really trying to hunt for scum at all.
Not hedging, but tbf I also have clearly been lacking in the skum hunting department today so I can't argue with that.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 605, T3 wrote:do i vote uglyduck?
why do you need permission?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 610, UglyDuck wrote:
I don't have a good read on you yet and I don't get the case on you.
Natalya
Natalya
Goon
Natalya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Natalya »

I think dueling wagons on UD/Dwlee are fine imo.

I vastly prefer Dwlee at this point, I can't really see them as town currently.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Andante »

Ooooh what did I miss about UglyDuck?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 610, UglyDuck wrote:
it's scum!T3 trying to shift the blame for a wrong vote lol
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Retti »

Took a look back at Azaraaiah and I was very charmed by 196 where they came in talking about being paranoid of Andante having just seen her endgame as scum in that other game and then us making posts calling each other towny within a minute of each other. Looking back that post isn't as strong as I thought on seeing it initially and it's actually a bit waffly but I still like it a decent amount in that they were holding back on saying stuff in the game to wait for info from that other game rather than trying to make a splash right away. However beyond that I do actually really feel like the worst has a point about them being noncommittal, there's a little too many instances where they talk a lot about someone without much in the way of a definite conclusion (e.g. , latter part of ). I do like that they committed to a strong scumread in but want to hear their explanation as to why, which they offered and haven't given. I think honestly I still kind of want to townlean them just for sounding pure when I read through their posts but probably want to see a bit more

I'm not sure I really understand why people are townreading dwlee. Since replacing in they've essentially made a few naked bandwagon votes and that's it. Not seeing anything in the way of trying to actually solve people? I didn't really like the response to Natalya in either, just felt overly defensive. Leaning scum.

Aside from my vague distrust of the worst which is apparently a result of me being A Person Who Does Not Get Jokes, I think he's been all right and is trying to move the game forward in a productive way and all that, which is good and I don't want to vote him, but I can't bring myself to feel comfortable calling him town based on anything he's done. IDK. This is a shit non-read.

I feel like my suspicion of fua this game has been because every reason they've jumped on for voting people has been so
basic
but I recognze that not everyone thinks the same way I do, probably a big difference in playstyles here? Think the way they were pushing scorp to give actual content was pro-town rather than simply just piling on to him and them getting fired up arguing with scorp in felt very genuine. is an unobjectionable post as far as reads go but I want to see more solid stances (I realize this is perhaps hypocritical given my output so far, but also I don't care lmfao). I
hate
the dwlee read in 506 though, tnough to take away a townlean. Null.

Ehh, I can't get over my dislike of basically everything T3 posts, I know he can be jumpy as town but the way he mostly seems to be latching on to whatever someone else is pushing at that given moment skeeves me the hell out and nothing yet sells me that he has sincere conviction in any of his reads.

I actually took the time to examine that recently completed scumgame from Andante and I think she's pretty different here. In that other game she was frequently defensive and concerned mostly with attacking people, and just felt...irritable in all her posts. It could just be a change of circumstances in that she's under less pressure here but she just seems a lot more carefree and happy and is actually trying to work with people. Just as an example I don't think she bothers trying to break up me fighting with the worst if she's scum this game, having a big fight continue to rage is tremendously useful for scum and actually playing mediator the way she did is something scum rarely do, in my experience. It does alleviate some of the concerns I had with how she seemed to be glossing over posts or drawing hasty conclusions in a way that could have easily been scum faking reads, but there was a little bit of dynamicness to her thinking that seemed okay. Probably need to dig deeper into her reasoning but I'm all right with slotting her as town for the moment.

Went back and checked Natalya for 5 minutes and went "yep still town okay bye"

Oman contentwise has also been
fine
, I felt sympathetic to them getting frustrated with the game but they seem to have fallen off a bit. Still like their earlier posts, though.

Despite me snapping at Scorp it feels like he's...trying? I feel way more sympathetic to his reads list after going over the game myself bcause it's
hard
to get a handle on anyone. I feel like he might be town who got off on the wrong foot and reacted badly to getting pushed. I put no confidence in this read.

Egix is...IDK. He's lurking hard, but and weren't
terrible
? Concerned that he could be scum doing the bare minimum though.

Andres slips closer and closer to scum territory every time he shows up just to prodge and promise content to come soon™

Kind of eh on uglyduck, but I think if they come back and post more they'll be more readable.

It feels like I am completely unable to get much in he way of solid townreads and normally in a game on day 1 I
should
have a little more than that but it's just very hard for me so far, it feels a bit like everyone is in a staring contest or something and no one wants to be the one who blinks.

Town, in order of strength:
Natalya
Andante
Azaraaiah

Null
Oman
the worst
Scorpious
UglyDuck
fua
Egix

Scum
dwlee
andres
T3
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Retti »

I actually kind of hate the wagon composition on UglyDuck right now?
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Retti »

VOTE: dwlee99

I had written up that reads wall before UglyDuck came back, took me hours to get through it. I don't really hate UglyDuck's posts this page.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 615, Retti wrote:Took a look back at Azaraaiah and I was very charmed by 196 where they came in talking about being paranoid of Andante having just seen her endgame as scum in that other game and then us making posts calling each other towny within a minute of each other. Looking back that post isn't as strong as I thought on seeing it initially and it's actually a bit waffly but I still like it a decent amount in that they were holding back on saying stuff in the game to wait for info from that other game rather than trying to make a splash right away. However beyond that I do actually really feel like the worst has a point about them being noncommittal, there's a little too many instances where they talk a lot about someone without much in the way of a definite conclusion (e.g. , latter part of ). I do like that they committed to a strong scumread in but want to hear their explanation as to why, which they offered and haven't given. I think honestly I still kind of want to townlean them just for sounding pure when I read through their posts but probably want to see a bit more

I'm not sure I really understand why people are townreading dwlee. Since replacing in they've essentially made a few naked bandwagon votes and that's it. Not seeing anything in the way of trying to actually solve people? I didn't really like the response to Natalya in either, just felt overly defensive. Leaning scum.

Aside from my vague distrust of the worst which is apparently a result of me being A Person Who Does Not Get Jokes, I think he's been all right and is trying to move the game forward in a productive way and all that, which is good and I don't want to vote him, but I can't bring myself to feel comfortable calling him town based on anything he's done. IDK. This is a shit non-read.

I feel like my suspicion of fua this game has been because every reason they've jumped on for voting people has been so
basic
but I recognze that not everyone thinks the same way I do, probably a big difference in playstyles here? Think the way they were pushing scorp to give actual content was pro-town rather than simply just piling on to him and them getting fired up arguing with scorp in felt very genuine. is an unobjectionable post as far as reads go but I want to see more solid stances (I realize this is perhaps hypocritical given my output so far, but also I don't care lmfao). I
hate
the dwlee read in 506 though, tnough to take away a townlean. Null.

Ehh, I can't get over my dislike of basically everything T3 posts, I know he can be jumpy as town but the way he mostly seems to be latching on to whatever someone else is pushing at that given moment skeeves me the hell out and nothing yet sells me that he has sincere conviction in any of his reads.

I actually took the time to examine that recently completed scumgame from Andante and I think she's pretty different here. In that other game she was frequently defensive and concerned mostly with attacking people, and just felt...irritable in all her posts. It could just be a change of circumstances in that she's under less pressure here but she just seems a lot more carefree and happy and is actually trying to work with people. Just as an example I don't think she bothers trying to break up me fighting with the worst if she's scum this game, having a big fight continue to rage is tremendously useful for scum and actually playing mediator the way she did is something scum rarely do, in my experience. It does alleviate some of the concerns I had with how she seemed to be glossing over posts or drawing hasty conclusions in a way that could have easily been scum faking reads, but there was a little bit of dynamicness to her thinking that seemed okay. Probably need to dig deeper into her reasoning but I'm all right with slotting her as town for the moment.

Went back and checked Natalya for 5 minutes and went "yep still town okay bye"

Oman contentwise has also been
fine
, I felt sympathetic to them getting frustrated with the game but they seem to have fallen off a bit. Still like their earlier posts, though.

Despite me snapping at Scorp it feels like he's...trying? I feel way more sympathetic to his reads list after going over the game myself bcause it's
hard
to get a handle on anyone. I feel like he might be town who got off on the wrong foot and reacted badly to getting pushed. I put no confidence in this read.

Egix is...IDK. He's lurking hard, but and weren't
terrible
? Concerned that he could be scum doing the bare minimum though.

Andres slips closer and closer to scum territory every time he shows up just to prodge and promise content to come soon™

Kind of eh on uglyduck, but I think if they come back and post more they'll be more readable.

It feels like I am completely unable to get much in he way of solid townreads and normally in a game on day 1 I
should
have a little more than that but it's just very hard for me so far, it feels a bit like everyone is in a staring contest or something and no one wants to be the one who blinks.

Town, in order of strength:
Natalya
Andante
Azaraaiah

Null
Oman
the worst
Scorpious
UglyDuck
fua
Egix

Scum
dwlee
andres
T3

I really need to catch up and react to this on an actual level - noting for later :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

T3 why haven't you said I'm town by meta yet, kinda weird
I prefer they, thanks :)
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Retti »

Andante, why do you scumread Natalya? Honestly very confused by that read.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

So ugly why do you scumread me

Saying I'm your counterwagon is a cheating answer btw
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 615, Retti wrote:I'm not sure I really understand why people are townreading dwlee. Since replacing in they've essentially made a few naked bandwagon votes and that's it. Not seeing anything in the way of trying to actually solve people? I didn't really like the response to Natalya in 500 either, just felt overly defensive. Leaning scum.
Bandwagoning isn't a scum tell and I expect you to know that
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh wait your join date is 2021, not 2011
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 500, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 489, Natalya wrote:dwlee-scum really is that obvious
Meta and on an alt? Double strike, be careful for the third pitch
And you didn't post link

Yea this isn't defensive, this is calling Natalya out on using meta on an alt

If it was a meta townread I'd say the same thing

If Natalya is scum they literally can claim a meta read in any direction on absolutely nothing, which is what they're doing right now so...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”