Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 799, Dwlee99 wrote: The votes I placed have been mostly to try to apply pressure places, which I think is pretty self-explanatory.
:/
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

"hard time believing I scumread duck" -> why? Uglyduck has 13 posts, none of which have been townie

"Wagon analysis not my favorite either" -> admitted to only reading the section on themself, so this was a lie

"Too much focus on frustration over content" -> again, didn't actually read the content I've generated, just saw me use the word frustrated a couple of times

Thinking I'm panicking so scum -> Panicking isn't a scum tell when pressured, it's literally why people apply pressure - to make them feel like they have to make content

"Willing to mislim town etc. etc." -> no justification for why they feel comfortable doing this with me but not uglyduck. Notice a complete lack of direct mention to uglyduck except they don't think I actually scumread him, and it's all an implicit defense
I prefer they, thanks :)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 511, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 506, fua wrote:
In post 455, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Scorp
claim please
Hot take; I actually don’t think this is alignment indicative for Dwlee. From my experience with Scum Dwlee he tends to be a lot more self-aware and composed, and putting someone up to E-1 halfway through D1 with the intent of making them claim is kind of a normal Dwlee thing to do. Not saying he’s town— just that this doesn’t say a lot about his alignment at all.

Personally, I actually think that T3 comes off looking worse for his Scorpious vote since it’s just echoing what’s been said multiple times before and is kind of just… basic surface level commentary? I wanna hear some other opinions on this take first, though.
I'm so far in your pocket rn holy crap
VOTE: T3
did you vote T3 because you thought fua had a point here?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 827, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 511, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 506, fua wrote:
In post 455, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Scorp
claim please
Hot take; I actually don’t think this is alignment indicative for Dwlee. From my experience with Scum Dwlee he tends to be a lot more self-aware and composed, and putting someone up to E-1 halfway through D1 with the intent of making them claim is kind of a normal Dwlee thing to do. Not saying he’s town— just that this doesn’t say a lot about his alignment at all.

Personally, I actually think that T3 comes off looking worse for his Scorpious vote since it’s just echoing what’s been said multiple times before and is kind of just… basic surface level commentary? I wanna hear some other opinions on this take first, though.
I'm so far in your pocket rn holy crap
VOTE: T3
did you vote T3 because you thought fua had a point here?
Sorta yea, not a strong one but something
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 799, Dwlee99 wrote:Reminds me of a game (uRoll specifically) where I thought someone was scum day one, Loftwing hard pushed me cause my justification was "too weak" and then I got the lim and they flipped mafia
could you be more specific about this chain of events you're describing
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 829, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 799, Dwlee99 wrote:Reminds me of a game (uRoll specifically) where I thought someone was scum day one, Loftwing hard pushed me cause my justification was "too weak" and then I got the lim and they flipped mafia
could you be more specific about this chain of events you're describing
Spoiler:
In post 372, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Regrider
Why would "waste your fudge roll" even be a reason to scumread someone
In post 377, Dwlee99 wrote:He said something that made no sense now I vote
In post 387, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay now you seem caught so I'm staying with you
In post 469, Loftwing wrote:
In post 467, Dwlee99 wrote:Regrider EVIL
Please elaborate on this.
In post 470, Dwlee99 wrote:What is there to elaborate on
In post 471, Loftwing wrote:Why do you think they are evil? Please provide evidence as well.
In post 472, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 372, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Regrider
Why would "waste your fudge roll" even be a reason to scumread someone
In post 387, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay now you seem caught so I'm staying with you
In post 473, Loftwing wrote:Why do they seem caught to you? Why can't this be more Wrong-Town behaviour?
C'mon Dweelee, don't make me pull the answers out of you.
In post 474, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 381, RegRider wrote:
I'm confused with your grievance.
In post 383, RegRider wrote:Like, please tell me what I said doesn't make sense, I'm serious. Enchant just straight up said he walked into the game wanting to be scum.
Caught
In post 475, Loftwing wrote:
In post 383, RegRider wrote:Like, please tell me what I said doesn't make sense, I'm serious. Enchant just straight up said he walked into the game wanting to be scum.
Caught
I don't see it. Can you explain how this is caught scum?
In post 481, Dwlee99 wrote:
Caught
His reaction indicates to me he thinks he doesn't deserve to be caught yet did anyway
In post 489, Loftwing wrote:
In post 481, Dwlee99 wrote:
Caught
His reaction indicates to me he thinks he doesn't deserve to be caught yet did anyway
To me, it seems more like someone who's trying to understand why they are being scumread. I can get behind that, it's always a good idea to learn why players scumread other players, and other players include yourself. It's not some sort of ploy to try changing their actions to be less scumread, it's genuinely trying to understand why you think the way you do. If they did want to shift their actions to be more townread as scum, they would either ask you point blank (like they are doing here), or get someone else on their team to ask on their behalf.

In short, I don't see why you see them as any more caught than someone asking another why they scumread a particular player.
In post 491, Loftwing wrote:Not at all. I thought the reader would understand that the last part assumes that they are scum, because otherwise they would be Town wanting to be Townread, which I've been told is a naughty no-no thing for town to want.
In post 492, Dwlee99 wrote:It's the tone my guy

Also we have nothing else to go off of rn
In post 493, Loftwing wrote:I don't think that they are tonally scummy there. It just seems like a frustrated townie being scumread for bad reasons.
In post 494, Dwlee99 wrote:We will see when someone hammers
In post 497, Loftwing wrote:Cool.
In post 502, Loftwing wrote:Meh, if anyone deserves to be at E-1, it should be Dweelee. That might put a flame under their ass to participate more. Seriously, look at their ISO and tell me that you think that player isn't hiding something.
In post 503, Dwlee99 wrote:I hide nothing except for the things I hide
In post 504, Loftwing wrote:In the very last game I was in with you, you were way more active than this on Day 1. Why aren't you doing anything?
In post 506, Dwlee99 wrote:Playerlist affects this

Also meta bad
In post 507, Dwlee99 wrote:I was also less active in the neighborhood so
In post 508, Loftwing wrote:You can't meta your way out of being inactive and evasive. And you were still much more active in that game than in this one.

Also, how is the playerlist affecting your ability to interact with the game? Are you not having fun? Are you secretly on V/LA but don't want to say it? Why are you being so quiet and disconnected?
In post 509, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not having fun no
In post 512, Loftwing wrote:
In post 510, cyrus62 wrote:Loft I wouldn't push dw he could hammer you.
I don't care. If anything, that would just it more obvious that Dweelee is probably scum.
In post 516, Loftwing wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99

Yeah, wagon that I agree with!
In post 541, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 515, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 492, Dwlee99 wrote:It's the tone my guy

Also we have nothing else to go off of rn
This feels like an excuse rather than a reason tbh
What about VOTE: Dwlee
Getting big vibes here
How is "it's the tone" an excuse

Reg's posts were icky in response to my push. There's hardly any content from most people. It's the best reason I have right now. You should know better than this BS Kyo
In post 550, Loftwing wrote:
In post 518, Enchant wrote:Now i want vote Loftwing instead. Why you didn't vote early if you disagree?
I always did want to vote Dweelee for coasting this game, but I wanted to confirm my suspicions by waiting to see if Dweelee would do anything. Unfortunately, I am not good at wagon building when there are already 2 major wagons present in the game, so I decided to abandon that and vote RegRider instead, lending support for that one.
In post 534, Dragon of the West wrote:I disagree completely with reading into Dwlee's activity as AI and meta'ing them across games is nearly worthless. Actually I'd expect probably more game driving from scum!Dwlee
Game driving is
quite literally
what town!Dweelee does.
In post 551, Dwlee99 wrote:Telling you to vote Regrider
is
game driving
In post 552, Dwlee99 wrote:Can I still hammer you
In post 553, Dwlee99 wrote:I can't, disappointing
In post 554, Dwlee99 wrote:(I also don't always game drive as town but)
In post 555, Loftwing wrote:
is
game driving
This seems like trying to have your cake and eat it too. Are you game driving as town, or are you not game driving as town?
In post 560, Dwlee99 wrote:
is
game driving
This seems like trying to have your cake and eat it too. Are you game driving as town, or are you not game driving as town?
I do both. I don't have a static meta as either alignment. It completely depends on playerlist, my role, the vibes in the game, what has happened, etc
In post 561, Dwlee99 wrote:And I don't get why you can't tell that distinction
In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:As in, between me saying I'm doing light game driving here but that I also don't always do that
In post 565, Loftwing wrote:
In post 559, StrangeMatter wrote:Here's a question for @Loftwing. What are you reads right now, and can you please explain them?

Besides Dweelee (who it should be clear why I scumread), here are my current reads:

Bingle is probably town here, mainly considering their response to us claiming dice rolls. In retrospect, their gamebreaking strategy would probably come from a town player, and I was just angry at them for coming up with an unfun strat.

Cyrus seems to have the feeling of being generally incorrect but sincere. I think they go into the townbin.

Mama Ru seems generally absent and isn't hitting most of the town marks I would expect from a player. scumlean there.

Mostly everyone else goes in the nullbin. They haven't shown up on my radar yet.
In post 566, Loftwing wrote:
In post 560, Dwlee99 wrote:
is
game driving
I do both. I don't have a static meta as either alignment. It completely depends on playerlist, my role, the vibes in the game, what has happened, etc
Well no shit meta isn't static. Of course it's impacted by outside influences. But that doesn't mean that your play dramatically changes between games, as if your account trades hands every time you sign up for a new game. There is some invariance there, and that is what meta captures. What is invariant between games?

You're not just scum because lolmeta, you're scum because you are being absent from the game, something which not only would benefit a scum player, but also doesn't fit into your meta.
In post 567, Dwlee99 wrote:I have more posts than 9/12 of the other players. How tf am I absent here
In post 568, Dwlee99 wrote:But yea my playstyle changes on a lot of things and sometimes even just my mood when I first post that sets the tone for the rest of the game. You don't know me, I have tons of games with different posting and activity styles and levels of engagement.
In post 569, Dwlee99 wrote:Like here game is totally dead, I want a Regrider flip, we go into night and then come back tomorrow. That's what's going to help us here the most
In post 570, Loftwing wrote:
In post 567, Dwlee99 wrote:I have more posts than 9/12 of the other players. How tf am I absent here
You haven't intentionally gotten into the thick of an argument, you haven't been calling out things that you disagree with, you haven't tried playing the game until I dragged your unwilling ass into it.

Also, you like to airate your posts, shooting out short disconnected ideas, which would boost up your post count without actually having more substance than most players.
In post 572, Dwlee99 wrote:What arguments? All I've seen is boring mech discussion and Cyrus being Cyrus. Closest thing otherwise to an argument is explaining why a low poster who reacted badly to a simple push is likely to be scum and you thinking I'm scum for not having an essay level read on someone with 13 posts
In post 578, Dwlee99 wrote:And funny enough, you gave me the same crap last time we played
In post 701, Loftwing wrote:.

Secondly, VOTE: Dwlee
I'm sure you're a perfectly healthy and mentally stable player, so why are you seemingly unwilling to give a reasonable response to Wake, rather than playing this weird "I'm not touching you" style game?
That I'm not being reasonable enough or giving enough reasons. And I was town and we ended up hard stomping scum in that game with my help.

So maybe this method of reading me based on me not having super deep reasons to scumread someone (with 13 posts btw) isn't effective?
In post 580, Dwlee99 wrote:Regrider please instead
In post 589, Loftwing wrote:
In post 572, Dwlee99 wrote:What arguments? All I've seen is boring mech discussion and Cyrus being Cyrus. Closest thing otherwise to an argument is explaining why a low poster who reacted badly to a simple push is likely to be scum and you thinking I'm scum for not having an essay level read on someone with 13 posts
I'm not expecting you to have omniscience of the game. I'm expecting you to put your thoughts out there into the game more than you have been. You've basically said nothing this entire game, and are now getting defensive that you've said nothing this entire game.
In post 578, Dwlee99 wrote:And funny enough, you gave me the same crap last time we played
In post 701, Loftwing wrote:.

I'm sure you're a perfectly healthy and mentally stable player, so why are you seemingly unwilling to give a reasonable response to Wake, rather than playing this weird "I'm not touching you" style game?
That I'm not being reasonable enough or giving enough reasons. And I was town and we ended up hard stomping scum in that game with my help.

So maybe this method of reading me based on me not having super deep reasons to scumread someone (with 13 posts btw) isn't effective?
As above, I'm not expecting you to have a deep read on someone. However, I would expect you to have it if you wanted them dead (which you very clearly seem to do). It is not my fault that you've shown that you want a player with 13 posts dead despite not having many good reasons for wanting them dead.
In post 590, Dwlee99 wrote:Loftwing I've explained the reasons. Idk what more you expect from me on a player with that little content
In post 591, Dwlee99 wrote:Also you're scumreading me for the exact same reason you scumread me last time and you just completely ignored that
In post 593, Dwlee99 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 667, Wake1 wrote:
In post 666, Dwlee99 wrote: isn't a question my guy
On the contrary, it doesn't have to be.

It's an observation: something pointed out.

I would appreciate your feedback.
In post 668, Wake1 wrote:Dwlee, why are you being so cagey?

Almost all your posts are one-liners and you're barely playing the game.

Where are you
in this game right now?
In post 669, Wake1 wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
In post 671, Dwlee99 wrote:Wake if you clicked the ISO button you would have seen that I've given a poe. If you wanna ask about that, go for it, but I'm not answering to give "insight on how it's going over there" when I already gave a poe I'm working from
In post 679, Wake1 wrote:
In post 671, Dwlee99 wrote:Wake if you clicked the ISO button you would have seen that I've given a poe. If you wanna ask about that, go for it, but I'm not answering to give "insight on how it's going over there" when I already gave a poe I'm working from
Dude, all you did was list right players and then post "poe."
In post 680, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay, do you have a problem with a certain player on/off my list? What do you want to know?
In post 682, Wake1 wrote:I want to know why you're being so cagey, ignoring my questions and observations, and making it feel like you're sparing no excuse to not engage with anyone.

I feel like you're holding back and to be frank with you it's a red flag to me.
In post 684, Dwlee99 wrote:What questions haven't I answered? I don't think there are any
In post 685, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh, and before you say it: idc is an answer to a question
In post 686, Wake1 wrote:Your posts are only bare-bone to me. WHERE is your reasons for having them there? WHY do you keep just posting real brief sentences? I want to know why YOU are keeping it so brief and cagey. I feel like you're holding back, and it's tripping my gut.
In post 691, Dwlee99 wrote:To your other stuff: Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
In post 693, Wake1 wrote:
In post 685, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh, and before you say it: idc is an answer to a question
Bullshit.

You can't just say "idc" whenever people are asking you questions, bucko.
In post 695, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 693, Wake1 wrote:
Bullshit.

You can't just say "idc" whenever people are asking you questions, bucko.
This post is bait
In post 698, Dwlee99 wrote:Wake I've given you very clear terms for how you can learn more about my reads. I'm pretty much a permamobile poster so I'm not going to go through every thought I've had that game because 1. I'm lazy 2. That's boring and 3. It's unhelpful. I do respond to almost everything at me and sometimes to things that just have my name in there.
In post 701, Loftwing wrote: Secondly, VOTE: Dwlee

Wake is asking that you interact with him while you're here and ready to give responses, but instead of doing that, you instead say something like "What? No! I did do stuffs, like this poe! You have a problem with it?" And then when questioned about why the players who are there are, well, there, you say "You got a problem with any specific player m8?" which is irrelevant to what he was asking you.

Read this sequence and tell me it's not the exact same thing again
In post 594, Loftwing wrote:
In post 591, Dwlee99 wrote:Also you're scumreading me for the exact same reason you scumread me last time and you just completely ignored that
No, it is not the same reason.
In post 701, Loftwing wrote:Firstly, sorry for misgendering you in one of my last posts, Dwlee.

Wake is asking that you interact with him while you're here and ready to give responses, but instead of doing that, you instead say something like "What? No! I did do stuffs, like this poe! You have a problem with it?" And then when questioned about why the players who are there are, well, there, you say "You got a problem with any specific player m8?" which is irrelevant to what he was asking you.
If you brought up the full post, it would be clear that it is not the same reason. You're doing a Bait and switch with "You aren't playing the game unless people force you to" and "You refuse to answer questions about your play", which are clearly not the same argument.
In post 595, Loftwing wrote:
In post 593, Dwlee99 wrote:[Man, this post is far to long to quote]
Read this sequence and tell me it's not the exact same thing again
This is irrelevant. I wasn't scumreading you for that. Maybe re-read the very post that you quoted as an example.
In post 596, Dwlee99 wrote:Your reasoning here is that I am not giving enough reasons for stuff and you want me to dump my entire brain

That's the same exact thing wake was saying and that you latched onto
In post 597, Dwlee99 wrote:Reasonable response. To his questions going "Give me reasons for all of your reads!!" to which I said "ask me about a specific one." And now you're pushing me because you had to ask for me to explain my reads. Literally the same
In post 598, Dwlee99 wrote:That game:

Wake: dwlee explain your reads
Me: which one
Wake: the reads
Me: no

Loftwing: scum detected!

This game:
Loftwing: why won't you explain your read on Regrider
Me: here's my reasoning
Loftwing: need more reasoning
Me: no

Loftwing: scum caught!!

Dude if you're town your sorting method is awful

If you want to read more of this then just multi-iso Loftwing and I

Tldr: I scumread regrider on a couple of posts, loftwing said I didn't have enough ~reasoning~ so I was scum, loftwing big egg on face cause regrider WAS scum and I was town and also solved correctly for the last scum later
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ah spoiler broke somewhere in there, unlucky

Luckily it wasn't earlier cause there's a LOT of quotes in there
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 826, Dwlee99 wrote:"hard time believing I scumread duck" -> why? Uglyduck has 13 posts, none of which have been townie
Also: there are 4 other people voting Uglyduck too, and we can't all be scum? Hello?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 818, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 817, Azaariah wrote:i did read the "wagon analysis"
scum hop on is a really lazy way to sum up my posts in this game. i did not read the other reads because i didn't feel inclined to. in general, it feels like you are ateing but trying to cover it up with "solvy" posts. i find the solvy posts on their own pretty towny but with the ate, i don't feel good about either.
Read my posts if you're town

Your vote on me was just a shitty hop on and you never followed up on your thing about me interpreting it as meta and why that was scummy. If you're town I'd expect you to follow up on tools to read people, not just show up when mentioned
battle of the meta pedants
<Embrace The Void>

fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by fua »

In post 809, Azaariah wrote: i might be thinking too much but im willing to mislim town on day one because i think this flip gives good information anyways. the worse case scenario is just a pr out and that sucks but we'll still be fine honestly.
This seems like a very strange approach to solving the game. What kind of information do you think will be gained by flipping Dwlee as opposed to Uglyduck?
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by fua »

Also, where is Dwlee using AtE again? Scorp’s anger at being scumread and excusing his play by saying it’s been a while since he’s been here is AtE, not Dwlee’s recent posting. Might have missed something from them, though.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 819, Dwlee99 wrote:I think scum!Andres has means and motive to push me through here which he hasn't done
why
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 836, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 819, Dwlee99 wrote:I think scum!Andres has means and motive to push me through here which he hasn't done
why
I have played with him many times
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

so it's meta :)
also VOTE: UglyDuck because I feel like dwlee's thing about loftwing might be valid just because in the game he linked he also cited a similar occurence so I think there's just a chain of it happening potentially lol (alongside other thoughts I've expressed, that bit I mentioned here is just why I'm opting for UD vs. dwlee because tbf both don't seem like bad votes rn)
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You know how I feel about the m word

But seriously not meta, Andres hasn't rolled scum against the me before unless here, but I just think he knows I'm capable and would want me dead if given the opportunity
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what
is
meta, to you
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Reading someone based on their similarities to their past games as certain alignments
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

to me meta is utilizing just about any info from past games
I guess that makes sense as a definition though
<Embrace The Void>

UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

Doctor
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

also this isn't happening today

UNVOTE: DW
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

There is no way both DW and my wagons sit here like this this long if they are skum. I have played absolutely an atrociously easy game for skum to take advantage of and they have not jump on it. They could of for like a bazillion reasons people have pointed out and yet I sit at L-2 until recently. If they needed to protect DW, they would of prevously.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 801, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 621, Dwlee99 wrote:So ugly why do you scumread me

Saying I'm your counterwagon is a cheating answer btw
I did avoid it.
I was fairly certain it was gonna end with me claiming and you were the counter wagon. Best source of info (sorry to cheat).

fwiw I did actually think you were a candidate for skum at the time. Since have changed my mind obviously.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

VOTE: Aza
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling