Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 943, UglyDuck wrote:fua/DW - lots of games together, yes?
Uhh two?
In post 947, UglyDuck wrote:I will not be having a 40 post conversation back and forth with you, so please just answer (no offense intended, love playing with you)
I think you are town. If I am right, this is good info.
How do you feel about the make up of this wagon as of now?
If I assume you're town your wagon probably isn't pure but like... Idk who I scumread on it. Andres could be if you're town cause my townread on him was kinda based on him not pushing me through as counter to scum. Maybe I gave worstie too much town cred?

Also I'm not going to need to have a back and forth with you to answer a simple question
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: t3
"I don't think doctor exists" isn't a catch-up
I prefer they, thanks :)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by fua »

In post 943, UglyDuck wrote:fua/DW - lots of games together, yes?
One game where they were scum and two where they were town. I have experience in reading them.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by fua »

Never mind, it was two. I was misremembering.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:46 am

Post by the worst »

T3/Dwlee are great conflicting wagons
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

This is turning out to be harder than I expected.

@DW, what do you make of theworst in this game? And if you’ve already commented there, just point me to the post.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: Azaariah
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:11 am

Post by fua »

Fair warning that we have a single day left to come to an agreement.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Retti »

I think my entire POE right now is T3/andres/Scorp/Gamma. I suddenly feel a lot better about a lot of people being towny after my first reads list.
surely my overconfidence will not come back to haunt me
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 958, Retti wrote:I think my entire POE right now is T3/andres/Scorp/Gamma. I suddenly feel a lot better about a lot of people being towny after my first reads list.
Your POE is bad. But I can’t really object to being included, since I haven’t had the time to play all that much.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 937, Natalya wrote:
In post 934, Andresvmb wrote:I’ll have a Scum in the next 5 hours.
I guess we can all sheep Andres when he's done catching a scum for us
I’m trying! My problem is that I read too slow. I am trying to catch all of the small things and form a full image in my head and write notes and it just takes too long.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 930, the worst wrote:T3 wagon remains all town go us
This is the sort of stuff that pings me to be honest. T3 could very well be Scum (though frankly, how often do you see Scum question a Doctor claim?), but this just feels odd to me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Anyway, until I fully catch up, I’ll withhold a full solve. Not that it would be any good anyway.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, my vote is based on the early part of the game, and what I think is just Scummy posting by Azaariah (particularly ). But again, until I read everything, just take it with a grain of salt.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 957, fua wrote:Fair warning that we have a single day left to come to an agreement.
yeahhh
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Retti »

In post 959, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 958, Retti wrote:I think my entire POE right now is T3/andres/Scorp/Gamma. I suddenly feel a lot better about a lot of people being towny after my first reads list.
Your POE is bad. But I can’t really object to being included, since I haven’t had the time to play all that much.
Do you actually townread any of those other people, or...?
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

Lol yall ain't ready for try hard andante!! I've seen Aza's name thrown around a lot, took a look at the ISO, it's definitely an odd one, I'll give thoughts/TLDR at bottom
In post 295, Azaariah wrote:i also have two reads that i am very much committing to and will actively fight against either of their elims. im just explaining why i have no other reads at the moment. it's not noncommittal, it's explaining what im considering with most of these players and why there is no conclusion currently.
^ So, ignoring all the Andante talk, This is the first post that strikes me as odd. Why are 3 sentences needed to go "I have 2 TRs I don't wanna lim" it would've been1 thing to go "I TR A and B, do not want them out for these reasons: " but we aren't even told who these TRs are. That shows how much Aza really doesn't want to lim them... Like, if you're saying "im very committed to actively fighting against lims" wouldn't you at least say who?
In post 304, Azaariah wrote:
In post 299, Scorpious wrote:
In post 298, Azaariah wrote:
In post 297, Scorpious wrote:
In post 295, Azaariah wrote:i also have two reads that i am very much committing to and will actively fight against either of their elims. im just explaining why i have no other reads at the moment. it's not noncommittal, it's explaining what im considering with most of these players and why there is no conclusion currently.
Do you think scum is more likely to post something like you did or would they just sit on what amounts
To essentially to “town reads”? In your opinion.
i dont think it depends on the person rather than the alignment.
Forgive me. Can you clarify this?
i didn't completely understand the question but assumed you meant do i think scum are more likely to post long noncommittal reads or short and straight to the point reads. and my answer is that neither depends on alignment. someone who posts short direct reads as scum, aren't suddenly going to be pouring noncommittal reads out as town. someone who posts noncommittal reads as scum, isn't suddenly going to be posting short direct reads as town. it's really rare that there is a difference in one person's play that is something like that because of their alignment. what that means is that neither is a direct scum or town tell.
^ 304 feels like maf going "yeah scum would do this, see how I'm not doing that?" Scorp was basically questioning the first post I found odd, and again, still no mention of these supposed TRs, they must be deeply TRed by Aza... and 304.. yeah no, like even if scorp's question was interpreted how Aza thought, I find it kinda unbelievable that town aza here would miss the connection to their list of TRs from the "would scum do this" question.

These next 2 go together:
In post 516, Azaariah wrote:
In post 489, Natalya wrote:dwlee-scum really is that obvious
oh hey i agree with this actually.
In post 517, Azaariah wrote:VOTE: dwlee

my initial reaction to their first posts was 100% scum. i'll try to explain it later.
^The common theme of "I'll explain it later" and I love how it took Aza 2 minutes to realize they wanted to vote Dwlee after going "I agree Dwlee is obvious scum" if your initial reaction was 100% scum, why didn't you say anything at the time? but instead you waited for someone to call it out, like, if you are town, and you have a "100% scum" reaction to someone, I see no reason why you would keep that info to yourself.
In post 518, Azaariah wrote:scorpious, hold off for a little moment because your every post calls most of the people here scum but that cannot be correct even just based off of the game setup.

also, i think dwlee immediately assuming natalya is using meta is a red flag. if dwlee knows who natalya is, it's less of a red flag but if dwlee doesn't, it's a really big red flag
^ "everyone here can't possibly be scum" ok, what's the purpose of that if it's not trying to get people's attention back to Scorp for "SRing everyone" I mean, I think Scorp is well aware everyone here isn't scum, scorp is actively making reads if scorp is calling people scum. And Aza, sinceyou like the worl of "what would scum do here?" Think, what sense does it make for scum to SR everyone, Scum knows town, and they'd much rather go TR lots, and SR the lhf.
And, how is assuming meta a red flag? regardless of alignment? Dwlee is either your partner you're trying to bus cause you think they're more obvious than they are, or you're pushing Dwlee cause others were, your Dwlee push has not felt genuine at any point so far.

In post 524, Azaariah wrote:
In post 523, Scorpious wrote:
In post 520, Scorpious wrote:
In post 518, Azaariah wrote:scorpious, hold off for a little moment because your every post calls most of the people here scum but that cannot be correct even just based off of the game setup.

also, i think dwlee immediately assuming natalya is using meta is a red flag. if dwlee knows who natalya is, it's less of a red flag but if dwlee doesn't, it's a really big red flag
Perhaps, maybe once I can post in this game without having it critiqued.

I think you are scum as well..

Tell me who isn’t..please
Sorry I have to revisit this.

What is the pre requisite amount of town reads I should have right now?

Are you saying that the ratio of scum/town reads is AI?

Also,

Telling me that the game setup doesn’t allow everyone to be scum is kinda dumb.
when you have too many scumreads, it just means your reads are impacted too much by scumreads on you. your reads are filled with too much paranoia. that is my experience with reads like your previous ones. i just wanted to point that out and hope you would think about it. that's all.
^ What even is this??? like, we're more concerned over how many SRs Scorp has than reads of our own. Having too many SRs "due to paranoia" uh what? It's perfectly reasonable for town to be in Scorps shoes there, assuming it's scum with the unreasonable pushes, not Scorp's fault that town are acting scummy. These Aza posts are actually so odd, Aza literally can't be town...
In post 525, Azaariah wrote:
In post 519, Dwlee99 wrote:Natalya is saying I'm obvious as scum

That's meta

It's also not true but that's cause meta bad
what natalya said can be interpreted a couple different ways and i think you thinking this way first is scum indicative
^"A couple different ways" like what? If I go "Aza is obvious as scum" there's 1 way to interpret that, and it means I've seen past scum games of yours before and I know how you play as scum, Aza's response here of "so many ways to interpret, the way you did makes you scum" like what?? Are you even trying to find scum this game? Like, if you're bussing your partner, you're doing a terrible job of making it look natural, and if you're trying to build a case on town, uh it's not working lol.
In post 573, Azaariah wrote:
In post 545, UglyDuck wrote:Azaariah - Lots of interaction with Andante, then Retti and Scorpious. Whole first part of their game is the back and forth with Andante read. At first I was skeptical because of how they kind of open ended it with the "not dealing with Andante today" stuff. But then they continued to engage and came to the same conclusion I have so town points there. I do not like #95 where they say they "have thoughts on the game but will wait to say"... but also they voted for scorp in that post, so I guess not that open doored. I like their general playstyle and content to date... would like to know what the recent dwelee bit is about though.
i'm selectively reading up and i don't like this at all. the conclusion is fine. im not sure how to explain this actually. if someone could give me some more specific questions about this read, it might help me figure out how to explain this read.

but i am ready to explain the dwlee read if anyone wants that.
> would like to know what the recent dwelee bit is about though.
> but i am ready to explain the dwlee read if anyone wants that.
Like, you're quoting someone wanting more Dwlee stuff from you, and your response is "if anyone wants my reasoning for Dwlee 100% scum, I'm now ready to explain" like, what made you just now "ready to explain" reasoning behind the 100% sr... I don't get town vibes from aza at all. nothing about this feels like town.

In post 575, Azaariah wrote:my initial thought is that i feel like ugly duck is coping my thought process around andante whether purposefully or not. i tend to see that as scummy because when town see something familiar, they are more likely to townread it. but at the same time, i don't think this read is actually that simple. there's something about that paragraph that i genuinely just dislike on a level that i dont know how to explain right now.
^ To go from only talking to/about Dwlee and Scorp, to now talking about UglyDuck... this is a weird transition lol "Something about that paragraph I don't like" wow... super specific... like, what don't you like? Any sort of info to help get reads off others there... bad transition for sure, feels like Aza is pivoting to give attention solely to ugly duck.

In post 809, Azaariah wrote:i have a hard time believing dwlee actually scumreads uglyducks. the wagon analysis is not my favorite either. i feel like there's just a bit too much focus on how much they are frustrated as opposed to content. in general, the reasons to vote people aren't going to be that good. votes are just ways to express that we agree with a certain thought. nothing more nothing less.

dwlee seems to flip between frustrated/ateing and extremely towny solving from these last couple posts and i feel like it's sort of the panic of a player who is struggling to figure out which scum tactic they should use. i might be thinking too much but im willing to mislim town on day one because i think this flip gives good information anyways. the worse case scenario is just a pr out and that sucks but we'll still be fine honestly.
^ and attention back to dwlee? " i might be thinking too much but im willing to mislim town on day one" WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HECK IS THE THOUGHT PROCESS ON THIS. As an actual town here, I'll say I'm not knowingly going to mislim a town "for reads" my vote is going on who I think scum is. "should still be fine if we out a pr" like, which team is aza playing for? cause it's surely not sounding like town.
In post 812, Azaariah wrote:it's not towny at all to be flipping between the two. feel free to explain your scum read on me later but wording is not a scum tell.
^Does Aza expect to not be SRed after any of those above posts???
In post 817, Azaariah wrote:i did read the "wagon analysis"
scum hop on is a really lazy way to sum up my posts in this game. i did not read the other reads because i didn't feel inclined to. in general, it feels like you are ateing but trying to cover it up with "solvy" posts. i find the solvy posts on their own pretty towny but with the ate, i don't feel good about either.
^Who cares if a "solvy post" has ate or not? If someone is solving the game, that's typically towny, and it's towny to quote/mention specific parts going "I don't like this part of it" like, you talk about someone solving, but no mention of if you agree with that solve it's just trying to find a way to discredit it. "There's ate. so it's bad"
In post 899, Azaariah wrote:im not sure if it's as damning as i originally thought anymore but that still doesn't really change my read on dwlee overall. i feel like there's a lot of desperation that just shouldn't have been there. this was a part of the ate but i think the desperation to dig themself out of the hole was pretty bad. someone earlier said that dwlee wasn't ateing but that isn't true at all. nearly every post from them has had some form of ate. being frustrated at natalya and oman was not really justified. neither was unreasonable in any way, there was no reason to be that frustrated.

i always have a hard time sorting people who are this emotional about scumreads but i don't actually think this emotion is real. it genuinely feels to me like an attempt to shake us off. im willing to go into post by post analysis though i really prefer not to because that was exactly what threw me off of andante last game. i see towny things in scum's words when i look too hard and that's annoying.

i want to say the emotion is getting to me because i feel for it very much but i dont want to let go of another read that im confident in. i will read up i swear. just not right now.
^And now that we finally have to explain our Dwlee SR, "im not sure it's it's a solid explanation anymore" like, I thought you were 100% confident earlier. Pushing Dwlee after every little thing they said?
In post 900, Azaariah wrote:ok i've thought about it some more and i want to compare it to what andante did earlier. this feels like dwlee is trying to replicate that. im not completely sure if that's an accurate assessment but that's the best way im able to put it right now.
^Comparing someone to something I did?? Excuse me. is that just cause you know my name is being associated with town, so if you go "X is just like Andante!!!" you think that has people town lock X???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

TLDR: Aza is flipping scum. That ISO is actually so scummy. we never learned the 2 names of TRs Aza never wanted dead here, took forever for Aza to explain a "100% SR" and trying to discredit people cause "You have too many SRs, your reads are bad" and "You were solving but used ate so it's bad"
I don't think it's even possible for Aza to be town here, and if anyone has opposition to an Aza vote, I'd love to hear it, but I think Aza is best to go today. Aza if there's any points in this you wanna refute, I'm happy to talk, but I'm not sure you can convince me you're town based on your actions thus far.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Scorpious »

This is so much to catch up on.

Can we get a VC?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:02 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 1.11

T3(4)
~ (101), (81), (80), (162)

Dwlee99(4)
~ (39), (88), (38), (47)
Azaariah(4)
~ (31), (23), (18), (142)
UglyDuck(1)
~ (89)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-21 15:28:22)

MOD REMINDERSMulti-mod ISO: viewtopic.php?t=88352&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

FLAVOR
Foxger
GeorgeBailey
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

So im up to the doctor claim and is like to read the reactions.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Azaariah as they were my vote prior, because of how much they seem to talk in circles.

That’s an E-2 btw

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Scorpious »

I’m also going into this catch up maintaining that DWlee is town.

I’ll see how I feel after 5 pages.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:22 am

Post by fua »

Dwlee wagon seems incredibly suspicious upon a second glance. Assuming there’s at
least
one scum on there, I feel like it’s just a vanity wagon that’s only still going to distract from T3’s. I have a difficult time believing that Dwlee going would be beneficial for town (or that they’re scum at all) given the opinions of people I have either a null or scumread on on or off their wagon, and I refuse to move my vote there.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:29 am

Post by fua »

I’m almost completely certain that the T3 wagon is pure, and that’s where I’d prefer to go right now, but I’m willing to hold off on that and trust Andante and UD’s read on Azaariah since I agree with most of the case on them.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:37 am

Post by fua »

Actually, on second thought, I feel like Azaariah’s flip will yield more information than T3’s even if I think they’re a little less likely to be scum.

I feel like if they flip red, that makes Scorpious, Andres, and Gamma look a lot better than they do now. Worst case scenario this flip gives us a lot of insight into alignments through association and we get rid of a meat shield for scum to hide behind.

That’s E-1.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »