Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #868 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

hIA
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #869 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'll get to this later

From the looks of it there's a neat PoE and there was D1 scum lim so im told so we have a lot of shots. I predict we get them before you have to worry about me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #871 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

one scum being dead and i was getting the impression that you were highly townread and that my hood is T/T

Maybe my hood being generally considered town was too preemptive though

worry not it will all be clear in time

from where im sitting it looks like there's only a pool of 3 people it can be though, most likely (Facebones/flea/holden)

im planning on actually reading though dw
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #873 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

How anyone can see wanting to out hoods versus not doing so as anything other than a playstyle preference is a mystery to me. But that's all I'll have to say on all of that i suppose. I get that my slot v. wright is a lot more complex than just that one point but yea i guess thats all i have to say

Spoiler: holden post
In post 67, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 66, Wright and Justice wrote:Brain says you speaking a lot townie :lol:
But also your depth in your posts and clear care in parsing what people say is +town

I also prefer to bin people bringing wim to the table in a positive way in the town pile :p
Wim?

Ok. Uhh that makes sense I guess.

I bs honest now.

I'm anxious about you. Gut feels werid. I need to read that old George badly branded game we played because I think I felt the same there here. We play diggers. No real base logically yet that is like makes sense.

Town read

Makes my dumb brain more anxious. Like rat.

Basically

Bleed town please

Like physically bleed and submit it for t3sting.

Why were you anxious about Koba townreading you on page 3, if you recall?
In post 91, innocentvillager wrote:I’m not convinced that FN is like that essential this game to protect and withhold neighbor info and solvy stuff but I’ll go along with whatever ppl think
It's reeeeallly not that big a deal
In post 120, Facebones wrote:
In post 116, Wright and Justice wrote:I can paraphrase the whole hood but its already 4 pages, 3 of which are me
Sounds about right, haha. Thank you for your input.
Would like to also hear from Molly also, getting to learn different perspectives is helpful.

In post 118, Wright and Justice wrote:There seems to be a concerted effort to dodge and deflect from mollie and IV and while that's usually too easy to be the solution I'm taking the occams razor approach of that mollie is trying to defend a teammate.
I kinda get it? I mean I have no idea what was about either. What is there to like about this reaction from IV? It doesn't add anything of value and comes across more as dazed and confused. I just assumed Molly was joking

People do do weird shit on D1 to garner reactions, it gets the people going
In post 121, Facebones wrote:
In post 104, pirate mollie wrote:Maybe I am having a ridiculous expectation of your townplay, but it seems to me right about now
town!you would be worried about town!eliminations at this point
Worried about town!eliminations at this point?
This point is still VERY early on D1.
They should be trying to class people as either town or mafia

How can they be worried about town!elims if they don't know who's town?
You sort of feel like the scum player watching a TvT spat from the outside
In post 122, HoldenGolden wrote:
Spoiler: FM post spoilered for length of quote chain
In post 73, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 52, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 49, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 32, Wright and Justice wrote:Why not wait? Im impatient as a player. I like to speak my mind.
I'd appreciate the shade for what is just informimg you of the meta of a difficult to read player to be dropped btw. I was trying to prevent a state where the conversation starts revolving around t3 and i dont think thats useful ever esp on d1.
So what you are trying to do is steer the game. Right?
Yes I am - that is my MO as town pretty much always especially in setups I know and playerlists I feel comfortable with.

Can you explain why you think outting the FN is acceptable on d1? Thats what you want according to your push here.
I never suggested.that hoods never out but that people actually push their hoodmate if they think something is up.
You're not reading my whole post amd just looking at small specific points.
Again - i can happily link you to me treating this setup the same last year *as town*
And nobody here has played with me that time so i could have pretended that game doesnt exist and push hoods to claim.
1. You try to steer the game as town, I'll give you that. You did it in the game I played with you. But...who do you know in this playerlist? Because you asked
me
in our hood, but never answered yourself. And apparently, you do know a lot of people.
What an interesting thing to refrain from sharing, especially since you are flexing who you do know in the game threa
d. Also...were you the friendly neighbor in that game? I haven't looked it up.
2. Okay. Well I am pushing you.
3. What post are you referring to?
4. There is a difference in self meta as scum, compared to self meta as town. It is an unconscious tell, where people focus more on
what
they did, and not
why
they did it or the strategy and thinking process behind it.
5. Why would you refer to the game exclusively as town, and not as scum? As scum, you have 1 game as town where you used a specific strategy and won it. It would be silly not to self-vet this as scum.

And you are not silly, from my limited experience. You played fantastic as town, I can see you easily suggesting this strategy as scum

And you have pinged all over the place in our hood, I mean, where do I start

Wright and Justice vs FM feels like SvS ironically to me :lol:

In post 122, HoldenGolden wrote:This may be an absolutely dumb ass question, but if ya are in a hood, why are you also directly arguing with eachother here? It be better spent trying to illustrate to us why the other member is scum instead of taking pot shots at eachother. Not to mention also just lead to more interactions.

Anyways back to the SvS thing. The whole conversation has an artifical vibe of hostility around it. I fully can accept that a TvT interaction this early in D1 could be anger filled too, but the way its being done here doesn't collide with that. Normally when TvT's fight its more explosive and natural. Here, it seems more passive and forced from the lens of an outsider to their pt.
It's an argument, it's not meant to be rational or helpful to the game. But I get where you're coming from now

Your reaction actually comes across as more genuine to me than Facebones which felt more cookie cutter and more "what would I say as town here?". Yours is more out there yeah but i like that
In post 122, HoldenGolden wrote:For example with the quoted post, i can agree with some of the logic (4, 5) but its presented with that tonal issues as seen in the colored sections(apologies to anyone colorblind):
apology accepted

i kinda like how you were theorizing all of this even though you knew it couldn't be true due to the hood mechanic. I'm not sure what the point would be as scum. it feels more like having an interesting thought process as town and trying to show it than scum trying to look good
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #874 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 127, Facebones wrote:Thank you for clearing that up.
I have the same feeling- something is the matter with that hood
Would love for Molly to elaborate
thats a pretty weak shade ( yes i know shade isnt inherently scummy but i mean "Something is up with them" is just so noncommital i had to mention it)
In post 151, Wright and Justice wrote:remember they were high as fuck when he wrote it
Ah

this game is a lot easier of a read than i was expecting cause im skipping most of it
In post 255, Flea The Magician wrote:Prod dodge, has been a little rough around the edges for the past couple days.
ohhh shittt flea's in this game hi flea

in my experience flea snows as scum and doesnt play as much as town. So many occassions with Flea in the town PoE because they dont play but also I can think of multiple where fae destroys as scum.
In post 301, Wright and Justice wrote:They thought i was scum off of a misinterpretation. I am currently tipsy but after work tomororow I'll paraphrase the hood up till mollie decided to lolclaim it.

the remaining stuff I'm not willing to share at this time but it is mostly me berating mollie for having a bad read on me lol
Yeah when they think you're scum off a misinterpretation it can be a tad frustrating

Spoiler:
In post 314, HoldenGolden wrote:Koba let me level with ya cause four shots of whiskey makes me want to KASLAM everyone.

I admire your bash stance but it's hard to follow and take you seriously when you constantly rattling off about how someone is discrediting you and ahit. It bloats your posts and adds more fuel to the flame for any would be scum read if your town. I ~think~ me and you even had something similar to you and mollie in brass harald but I can't fucking remember.
I just remember us fighting for a good while Over the tonal beats and stuff though my weak ass bitch ass is a sucker for good town atmosphere and I think I gave up.

Humble up my friend. You don't need harshness to be the leader.

At least can we both agree and actually stick with the no shit talking in the thread cause? If one of ya makes a bad red on another, let someone KASLAMM them and get us more info.

Anyways town atmosphere. We need that fucking shit. We can keep entertaining the shitshw, but we are sorely lacking in content outside of it. It's why for example Wright is prodding in the afks.

Anyfuckingways: I'm wifoming between the two being TvT or TvS due to how the thread was lax during that time. If it's TvS, the partner should of been pushing pressing off but no one did? So either it's TvS with second partner afk or it's TvT since scum is fine with the shit show.

Idk. I want to smoke

(This isn't meant to be mean or condensansing. I'm just noticing I feel irrated already and that's a bad sign)

i appreciate u holden

Also hi!!! Oh shit it's been a long long while

i think it's extremely unlikely Koba hard busses partner AliceK (while Alice also busses back) rather than just do mollie first so im like 95% town on them

Also Gamma is in this game but i cant find him because i don't see any signatures. I'm soryi gamma
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #875 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 367, Wright and Justice wrote:WAIT UR PROFILE PIC IS A HORSE WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS A GORILLA
WHAT THE FUCK LOL
In post 388, innocentvillager wrote:there’s literally no case on me wtf

The closest thing I have seen is I’m wishy washy and i was wishy washy in a scumgame

the “looks like you’re providing ways to back out of reads” Is not a real argument like wtf??
In post 389, innocentvillager wrote:literally hot fucking garbage lol like this is ridiculous

koba probably scum here or just fucking awful
Holden awful
In post 393, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 346, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 342, HoldenGolden wrote:Eariler you were agreeing with IV that their meta covered stuff like that unless I'm not remembering. Is it mainly the connection that drives you to render them scummy or are you np longer thinking that's within the relem of town IV?

Pedit: I agree with the association.
Yeah their later posts being super wishywashy is what I expect from scum IV.

I have a recent game where I was replaced in on limlo where I did read IV's posts to find associatives: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87680
like lol what is this a case? Is this how we’re doing meta now? strong player
Lol

Hey wait!! I dont want to see any Holden bullying i love them

To be fair IV it was like page 15

But also, I probably would have done something in a similar vein. So fair enough
In post 396, innocentvillager wrote:im not sure if there’s anything here out of my scumrange honestly but I do know the reasons for scumreading me are bad
Broo preach that shit is fucking aggravatingggg for no reasonnnnnnnn
In post 402, innocentvillager wrote:I find it weird that I have to explain to you who are a much better player than I am that me playing similar in one way to like one scum game you observed does not make me scum
Koba built different

i have like three thoughts

A.) playing similar to the way you played in one game as scum is exactly the kind of thing you would expect to be an early D1 wagon
B.) i was close to saying IV must be town due to their reaction towards Koba but also if I were scum!IV i'd be just as annoying that Koba/whoever else is gonna be like "Boom we're the best IV is such an easy read" over that case
C.) forgot what this one was while i was writing up the other two
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #876 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh nevermind IV is town i kept reading
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #877 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm glad I prefer to replace.
In post 450, innocentvillager wrote:the worst part about all this is you are going to blame ME for bad play when I flip green.
I relate to this on a spirtual level

Facebones has a larger post its analyzing T3 and mollie, mostly not getting anywhere, slight townread on T3 and saying its good for mollie to not get tunneled
In post 476, innocentvillager wrote:if koba v mollie is actually TvT i think anyone who has called them TvT at this point is more likely to be town and anyone who is expressing doubt on one side is slightly more likely to be scum. the assumption of course is that koba v mollie is TvT which im not certain of yet by any means but just something i believe at this point.
ye hence Facebones like you voted yes okay this works
In post 482, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 480, innocentvillager wrote:flea why is mollie v koba TvS?
Good timing.

It has potential to be, I disagree with your "mathmatical" approach, there's a 50% chance it's a t/s hood as far as I'm concerned based on mechanical information available.

I've got in shit fights a LOT with Koba. That we're not in one already is honestly amazing.

This is so much more intense to watch than the ones we've been caught in. Koba's always been confident, it's their thing. They are obnoxiously confident even this early (said with all love)

Mollies approach honestly has come across as town to me, I can see no fault in their play. Engaged, realised it was going to get bad, attempted disengage. Koba Hyperfocus kicks in, drags back in.

And this is where my SR on them is coming in. Every time I've been caught up with Koba, there was a still a lot of other interaction, and there was the allowance to at least partially disengage.

Bias tells me Koba is scum, Gamma minimal posting tells me Gamma is either low interest or scum.
Remove the bias, ignoring the potential trust tells, I have to lean scum on them.

That said we're 2 days in and D1 reads are trash anyway. Be nice to get a feeler on others.
Also wanna know what the lawyer heads opinions are seperately on the game so far.
obviously i dont agree at this point in the game but i dont think this is a bad take at the time. I'm not entirely sure why -- I do prefer it to facebones a lot because there's a lot more i suppose nuance to what Flea is saying. I like the distinction between Koba's shitfights in other games versus this one. However, if you had access to what i do, you would prolly agree it makes sense they lost track of the entire game more than usual for this one
In post 491, T3 wrote:I think WJ's case on IV is completely wrong but I'm still going to vote IV for his reaction.
VOTE: IV
that's a terrible take
In post 492, T3 wrote:(yes, yell at me for my progression on iv between 489 and 491).
No it had funny value at least
In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:thank you mollie for finally engaging people who aren't me

as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?

I ask because some of the statements you are throwing out imply that.

Also there is a pleathora of new info since i last mentioned my read on mollie ->
a) IV is extremely unlikely to be partnered with mollie at this point due to mollies confident claim that they thought IV and andres were in a hood
b) they have finally started to engage people outside of me in a way that looks genuine
c) there are people now actually egging on the TvS stance -> wheras before the majority were mostly reading it as TvT(as in active people). This leads me to my next reshuffling of my PoE:

Alice is approching the game in a 1 dimensional manner that betrays an agenda
I'm not sure what to think of IVs stance on pushing us as town but when people are not pushing their direct counterwagon -> esp someone with a weaker scum meta-> i venture to say that is +town(and objectively regardless of if you think I am town 9r not ) *unless* the 2 are SvS.

That being said -> I'm wanting to pivot away from IV at this point in time because of their string of posts and the fact that my direct solve was disproven.

VOTE: Alice

My IV read is shelved for now contingent on if they continue their energy this dayphase. It's not a high bar either for them- IV knows what is being looked for
i mean... does Koba really throw partner Alice out here. I don't think so cause it seems really pointless when they could do anything else. but id be open to hearing other opinions.
In post 564, Facebones wrote:
In post 487, pirate mollie wrote:FB why are you not talking to IV in your hood?
In post 502, Wright and Justice wrote:Facebones - you were already asked before, but why havent you used your hood to communicate with IV?
I've been communicating with him, albeit rather cautiously. It's not like I've been flat out ignoring him or anything. The opening few posts of the hood was a straight up scumfession from IV who had been allegedly suffering from a guilty conscience and it made me mad paranoid.
I felt like I had to pick my words carefully/not get into detail because it might make it's way into the maf PT which would only aid their cause

Then I think we talked about Thanksgiving for a coupla posts, I jotted down about how I was townreading GoldenHolden and had a sook about how T3's reputation for being a player of few words and quite vague makes him unhelpful as town in my view (both of which IV had nothing to say about, just encouraged me to keep posting so he could get a better read on me)

Then some maths about why the likelihood of me being mafia increases if Wright v Molly is TvT followed by an apology
Lol what

What did you mean by the bolded?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #878 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Skip, skip, skip

Holden is such a pure boi i would be heartbroken if they are scum here

This is sort of draining to read through every time i stop to examine something closer I just sigh

Oh my fucking god no scumread this entire game has gone peacefully, not one

/ by facebones feels like asking other people to scumread IV for him. Might be conf biased though. There's one post of facebones that gave me pause otherwise I would have been pretty convinced it's them by now
In post 767, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 730, Facebones wrote:
In post 697, Andresvmb wrote:IV is pushed to the brink, reveals who their Neighbor is, and then all of a sudden you back away (despite the detailed, rather compelling case from GH I might add that you never up to that point actually went back over, and after you confidently declare them Scum based on meta and their self-sabotage) to push on a slot that could clearly reveal who the last Neighbor potentially is (and since you’ve already revealed who your Neighbor is in piratemollie, there’s really not that many choices left).
In post 698, Andresvmb wrote:Now I’m going to go finish reading, so maybe I’ll change my mind. And yeah, I can’t say that I think Holden is Scummy individually actually. They have a straightforward way of looking at the game and again, seem mighty competent. But it’s miraculous that IV got so close to the brink, revealed who their Neighbor was, and all of a sudden the votes there disappear as does the case. I need to read through the progression obviously, but I’m intrigued. This game is a very interesting read actually. I have a feeling the Scum Team is playing at a high level.
Thank you for bringing that up. It is sorta strange how quickly everything disipated after IV revealed his hood with me. The wagon which grew and suddenly disappeared on IV consisted of WJ, T3 and GoldenHolden, right?
And now T3 is voting Alice due to POE and agreeing with WJ's read?
It seems a bit sheepy and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Do you think it's possible that IV is scum here?
If IV was town, would scum let them off the hook so quickly after getting them to turn suicidal and being one vote away from hammer?

You might've been asked before, I dunno- what do you think about IV claiming to be in a hood with you? Do you think he was trying to fish for the FN?
god if it's really just as easy as Alice/Facebone snore

this is almost too over the top in terms of desperately trying to frame away from partner and onto me after the mollie/koba TvT disintegrated

like either scum are big braining this or it's Alice/Facebone
the latter
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #879 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 769, Wright and Justice wrote:i mean they were both wagons at the same time that refused to vote for each other so lol
In post 770, Wright and Justice wrote:nor did they even remotely look at eachother in any sort of critical light
why was i even on the table to begin with today lmfao
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #880 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 794, Wright and Justice wrote:i mean like if they seemed unaligned with alice even remotely id be like "yep ok lost as fuck townie" but alice v mollie interactions are gross as hell
oh and the facebone/alice ones aren't hahahaha
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #881 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

IV is obvtowning end of D1 into D2
In post 859, T3 wrote:Can we not fn speculate
Koba's mech is truly built different

So

thats a wrap
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #882 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wright and Justice are so so so much more likely town it's just the obvious answer to me

Flea is town on a gut level but there's nothing actually concrete for faer being town. I do think their play reminds me a lot more of faer other town games though, they're usually a more passive role

Facebones ive gone over

Holden is so pure and innocent i think their D1 play shone brightest. That translates to town yeah? there were parts that came across as pretty genuine throughout catch up, maybe not a slam dunk but yeah

i think IV is very much town

so my list would be like

innocentvillager, Wright and Justice
Holden
Flea
Facebones

To be honest would be fairly surprised if it's not Facebones at this point, i haven't thought of a better alternative suggestion. Flea is technically possible. Holden would be my guess at a deepwolf but I doubt it. And IV/Wright seem impossible to me.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #883 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #887 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 884, HoldenGolden wrote:Morning Tweet it's been too long!

Would you like to participate in HoldenPaul's Sheep Race?
absoluetely!!

what does that entail

and there better not be any burgers involved
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #888 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 885, Facebones wrote:Why does no one ever think I'm towny?
This is a bunch of bullshit, yo
you're very pleasnt!! But when you're giving reads (Like when you were giving your insight into Wright v. PB, or your read on T3, or your opinion on mollie tunneling Wright), it just feels like you're very safe and noncommital

holden was a lot more bold and a lot more genuineness shone through -- with you it felt more like the baseline of what one might imagine a townie would say rather than genuine ideas coming into your head

if i may ask what do you think you've done that you wouldnt/couldnt/whatver do as scum. What makes you feel towny. So basically ditto on what IV said
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #889 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also, do you have an opinion of who it is? You haven't voted yet this phase. Which also goes along with how it feels like you're coasting and seeing what others think. ur read on..... i forget who felt like "Hey this might be scummy it might not, what do you all think?" which i do all the time as scum

Oh it's these mhm yes
In post 730, Facebones wrote:
In post 697, Andresvmb wrote:IV is pushed to the brink, reveals who their Neighbor is, and then all of a sudden you back away (despite the detailed, rather compelling case from GH I might add that you never up to that point actually went back over, and after you confidently declare them Scum based on meta and their self-sabotage) to push on a slot that could clearly reveal who the last Neighbor potentially is (and since you’ve already revealed who your Neighbor is in piratemollie, there’s really not that many choices left).
In post 698, Andresvmb wrote:Now I’m going to go finish reading, so maybe I’ll change my mind. And yeah, I can’t say that I think Holden is Scummy individually actually. They have a straightforward way of looking at the game and again, seem mighty competent. But it’s miraculous that IV got so close to the brink, revealed who their Neighbor was, and all of a sudden the votes there disappear as does the case. I need to read through the progression obviously, but I’m intrigued. This game is a very interesting read actually. I have a feeling the Scum Team is playing at a high level.
Thank you for bringing that up. It is sorta strange how quickly everything disipated after IV revealed his hood with me. The wagon which grew and suddenly disappeared on IV consisted of WJ, T3 and GoldenHolden, right?
And now T3 is voting Alice due to POE and agreeing with WJ's read?
It seems a bit sheepy and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Do you think it's possible that IV is scum here?
If IV was town, would scum let them off the hook so quickly after getting them to turn suicidal and being one vote away from hammer?

You might've been asked before, I dunno- what do you think about IV claiming to be in a hood with you? Do you think he was trying to fish for the FN?
In post 731, Facebones wrote:
In post 85, innocentvillager wrote:I really would like to be Town just once, I’ve forgotten what it’s like
People who have played with IV before-
When he is town, does he often make strange jokes about being scummy like this one?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #904 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i will give u that if it's not you then it is Flea yeah
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #905 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why do you think whether or not the remaining PoE was voting for Alice is so important?

You seemed to be more interested in investigating IV and T3 when Alice was being rung up -- it came across like you were looking for someone to get started on them so you could join. You were also targetting the people voting for Alice because they were sheepy.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #908 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i mean maybe

I'm sort of surprised to hear FB has been suspicious of essentially every possible elimination given they haven't really voiced any of that up until now. It just seems like he wants to go with whatever direction the thread goes with first.

Granted a lot of this is post-Alice flip analysis. But it kinda reads to me like "Holden is suspicious for not voting Alice. Flea is suspicious for hopping on the wagon as it gained momentum. T3 is suspicious for not explaining his reads (? i think this is what FB is saying)"

Like at first i said "Yeah it's Flea if not u" but actually is that really what Facebones is saying? It seems like he's saying Holden is towny but didnt vote Alice, Flea is scummy for voting Alice at that point, and T3 is scummy but had a better vote
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #922 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

thank you pooky weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #923 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

u r my favourite bear
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #925 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

why cant i say anything nice without being put under heavy examination for ulterior motives anymore!!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #929 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i hope nobody expects me to do anything heavy this game

i literally only rep'd in to get ahead of mathblade on the 2021 replacement rankings

and to death tunnel my favorite bat on her birthday
aww ty i feel all special (/ω\)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #930 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i would vote pooky out of principle

but

efforts to solve the game are already underway
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #931 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lol i remember i spent my last birthday arguing with battle mage all day

That was a good time
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #933 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

or maybe ill use my fangs!! definitely not to the face though, it has to be to the neck
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #936 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

pooky possesses a highly specialized set of mafia skills
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #958 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 953, Wright and Justice wrote:suggesting he hadn't even bothered reading.
i mean are you surprised
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #965 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Facebones X-1
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #968 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

oo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #974 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

ur death tunnel privileges are revoked if this is town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #978 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

kill me no one would ever expect it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #981 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

you're the one who quickhammered at 24 hours without giving any gameplay-related thoughts

u set urself up
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #982 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

[quote="In post 979, PookyTheMagicalBear"][/quote]
huge
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #986 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

mwahahahaha its too late pooky koba and i have already won
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #990 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

if facebones flips scum it was all u babeyyy
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #996 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

yes pooky doesnt realize koba and i are in a hood and that one scum is already dead

sometimes its breathtaking how little of the game he needs to understand in order to catch scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #998 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

to be fair i read almost nothing from my own slot and wright's and it turned out okay enough
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1000 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1004 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i fully believe pooky is capable of not knowing there was a scum flip as well as how the hood mech works

He could also just as well not be aware of these things as scum

Really he's just being an unaware bear today
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1007 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1002, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 998, Morning Tweet wrote:to be fair i read almost nothing from my own slot and wright's and it turned out okay enough
You posted analysis tho
ya but the ratio of pollie and u's posts compared to everyone elses' posts compared to how much i replied is smaller

......that almost makes sense
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1008 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1006, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 1001, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Tweetie

is there anyone more easy to pockit

Than DKKoba?

Be honest
So pocketed i got scum d1 and refused to listen to anyone else.

Whos pocketing me?
me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1010 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1005, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea im sure scum bat can't post analysis

rofl
i dont think thats what they're saying
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1012 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

thank u u too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1014 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

pooky are u actually tilted koba is giving me the game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1019 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

wright's pocket isn't as comfy as pirate cephrir's

the suit is eating me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1020 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

wait im pocketing them not the other way around
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1021 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

im too small for people to fit in my pockets
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1035 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

u were seriously going to push wright
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1036 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Anyway they figured they had a decent shot at dying so they left reads

they say T3/Holden/IV are town
morning is townish
and pooky is scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1040 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

they said paraphrasing, MT you need to talk to us, cause the mollie and alice interactiosn were boring so i cant just ignore the game yet
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1041 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

they also tried to test me by pretending a bunch of FN result nonsense
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1043 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's enough of that though, lets talk about what i think

IV is town every time

Holden has a high likelihood of being town

T3 I ignored because i thought Koba had revealed him to be FN, turns out they might not have. in my opinion T3 is scummier than Flea but it's marginally because both of them had a lot of their content eaten away by mollie v. wright
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1045 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

For T3 and I paraphrase:

his read switch back and forth on IV was funny. I found his analysis that IV's reaction was scummy but Wright's case was wrong to be very strange.

Koba thinks T3 is town for his wtf progression on IV + the early vote on Alice. I disagreed and put forth the idea that T3 actually wanted to elim IV (if u look at his ISO that is where all his attention is) and Alice was a plan B when things went south. T3 never actually says what he thinks about Alice

T3 also writes wright/mollie as TvT very early and ignores them afterwards which is sort of scummy. Almost like T3 is being too accurate too quickly

but also i cant read T3 and Koba seemed to think he is town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1046 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

For Flea and I paraphrase:

from my experience with Flea and the games I have read, Flea is towny as scum but doesn't really play the game so much as town. I see faer win often as scum with tryhardy games but when faer town they're limbait and focus on stuff that doesnt matter

I like fae townreading IV as opposed to T3's reaction to IV

and faer content was kinda destroyed by the mollie v. wright stuff soooo that's kind of all. fae voted alice after wright and T3 did in order to provoke content, and there's nothing more
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1047 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I put forth the idea that pooky could be quickhammering as FN cause that'd actually be a sort of smart play for him to do. However, would have been pretty smart in that case and idk if pooky really cares that much

At the end of the PT my conclusion was that if T3 is not FN, he should die.

Koba believed that Pooky is scum unless I am, and had some other conclusions that ill wait on. We both didn't think Pooky is FN
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1048 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

It's prolly worth noting that the wright kill required you to actually be cognizant of the game state which as evidenced by pooky's reaction he either truly isn't, or he is massive braining trying to look ignorant

(Koba would say it's the latter)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1049 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

the main theme of our PT talk was

Koba: Pooky is playing dumb and pretending to not bother to play, therefore he's trying to dumbtell and is scum

Morning: I haven't seen Pooky bother to play a game in ages, it's more likely he is actually not bothering to play
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1050 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If Pooky is scum he's playing this game deceptively harder than it would appear he is. Koba believed wholeheartedly this is the case whereas I was very skeptical of this

For example he puts forth this idea of what will happen which was wrong cause Wright was always gonna get nightkilled which scum!Pooky would have known considering Wright was the kill. So if Pooky is scum it's a conscious effort to dumbtell
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1051 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In my opinion, if T3 is not friendly neighbour he should die

In Koba's opinion, if Pooky is not friendly neighbour he should die. And we believed Pooky was very unlikely to be FN (although I did remark his play would be kinda good if FN)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1052 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Basically, is Pooky an evil mastermind at scum, or is he a town jester.

Koba says Pooky does actually try, he will show an effort, he will do more than vote me and nothing else. I said that doesn't have to be true.

so which is it pooky?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1053 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Koba also thought the quickhammer on FB was very bad from Pooky in addition to his push on me

And with that i think ive gotten Koba's beliefs out there

For me it basically comes down to the FN
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1055 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i do prolly want to mention that i believe pooky is capable of being a scum mastermind, for sure

but i at the same time dont carry the belief that koba has where he needs to be BoP'd as town every game. I dunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1056 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

ive scared pooky off by playing too seriously
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1066 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1063, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1053, Morning Tweet wrote:Koba also thought the quickhammer on FB was very bad from Pooky in addition to his push on me

And with that i think ive gotten Koba's beliefs out there

For me it basically comes down to the FN

um

it was 20ish hours to deadline

and it was the only viable wagon

so whats wrong with hammering it

either i get lucky or i dont
You cut off 20 hours of discussion as well as denied the opportunity for facebones to respond, i think it was pretty obvious why it was bad

like everyone was still talking it's not like the game was stagnating

u could have done the same thing closer to deadline but chose not to
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1067 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1065, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1048, Morning Tweet wrote:It's prolly worth noting that the wright kill required you to actually be cognizant of the game state which as evidenced by pooky's reaction he either truly isn't, or he is massive braining trying to look ignorant

(Koba would say it's the latter)
I'm ngl I kinda want to be bigbrain but I also don't want to be mafia so this is quite a dilemma for me
there is no bigbrain for town!you here

Unless you're friendly neighbour
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1068 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

you get a half big brain from me if you're FN
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1070 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

well im trying to illustrate why koba felt it was self-explanatory for why it was helpful to scum and apparently u didn't see it the same way
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1072 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You

But aside from that, you cut off any chance of us figuring out FB was town whilst also denying FB the chance to post any closing thoughts

it's not the most grievous quickhammer ever i dont really mind it that much im just saying u can't spin it as anything but proscum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1079 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i'd be surprised if it's holden
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1085 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

IV? Didnt you want Mollie yesterday?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1089 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

lick fangs

silly bear! these teeth are made for fruits
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1094 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

towncase t3 pls
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1095 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

bruh i was pretty sure IV was town the other day altho i could not tell you why now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1096 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh, and with that this game is more replacement than it is original slots
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1097 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

koba is literally no help to me they said it's pooky or me

i should have pressed harder for insight on T3 and others from them. They said that his read on IV reversal and voting Alice was very towny for T3, apparently, although i couldnt say why
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1098 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Koba was absolutely convinced it was pooky so ya

my position is still that it's T3 if not FN and like i guess the only way i get the answer to that is by.. voting him...

The FN could be mechanically confirmed right now and i still wouldnt know who it is

Will wait for Norwe's towncase though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1100 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh okay wait hang on

Pooky and his neighbourhood partner already know who the friendly neighbour are. Shouldn't the scum in that hood have killed that person..?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1102 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1099, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can i ask why you're so sure it's T3 first?
in my opinion i think T3's interaction with Alice is actually worse than Flea(Pooky)'s despite having voted alice earlier

T3 only *actually* wanted to kill IV multiple times and didn't actually have anything to say about Alice besides that they were sheeping Wright

I also dont like T3's very early dismissal of Mollie v. wreight as TvT

flea is closer to null on all accounts

i thought holden seemed towny at points at best as i can tell
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1104 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

if i have this mechanically right then from pooky(t3 or holden whoever is his hood partner) then they can either kill the confirmed friendly neighbour, or just kill wright for the WIFOM

from my perspective and IV's you would have to kill wright or gamble on t3/holden

Tbh I think it's probably the right play from both ways to kill wright since they can just kill the friendly neighbour on the next night
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1106 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1103, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1102, Morning Tweet wrote:I also dont like T3's very early dismissal of Mollie v. wreight as TvT
I don't get this.
Why should actually pointing out that two very loud players arguing with each other as likely TvT be something to not like? I got the same impression on my skim.
too right

Just like he was too correct on alice too easily

It's not a huge point though sure. I thought it was scummier as compared to Flea wasting pretty much all of faer posts responding to the 1v1 though cause that's my impression of town flea tbh
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1108 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1105, NorwegianboyEE wrote:IV was last on the Alice wagon and seemed only to want in for the cred when Alice was pretty much doomed. T3 joined much earlier and without making a big fuss.
I get that T3 likes to buss and i'm also paranoid of that at times, but this doesn't read as typical T3 distancing.
i am not really too familiar with T3

It seemed to me that T3 was trying his hardest to make IV an option but when that was closed off he changed to Alice. But granted he was still relatively early
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1118 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 762, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 758, Wright and Justice wrote:holden come hammer
VOTE: AliceK fuck it
This is literally IV's hammer.
Alice was deader than dead at this point. IV rushed in for the cred.
who expects to get cred for hammering deader than dead scum? "rushing in" seems like a contradiction to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1119 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

if you're trying to get cred you get in on it while the going's still good
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1120 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

(in theory)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1140 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 744, Andresvmb wrote:This is why I’m arguing that if AliceK flips Scum, then IV should get executed.
How convenient Andres died on night 1.
Andre's was conftown lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1142 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i would find it pretty funny as evil vamp bat

im not sure i really agree with norwes case but I cant remember why I hardtowned IV and i dont have strong feelings on T3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1143 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1130, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just to be sure though.
MT, in the case that i am catastrophically wrong and it is Pooky. Who would you vote tommorow?
I have an history of losing ElO’s to him. :/
depends on who FN is
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1145 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If I were scum i would prolly just let Norwe finish off IV, kill FN who I would probably have figured out by now, then lim you

you're more of an xylo concern to me in this case cause Flea was basically null slight town and u haven't done anything but assume im scum while giving no other input on the game whatsoever
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1147 (isolation #90) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Do you rlly think you would beat me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1149 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You've been so 'scummy' koba was certain it was you
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1151 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

and I mean in f3 town and scum win con becomes the same
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1153 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think in another game ur right but this game I dont think you would have much of a chance considering our respective predecessors and also your lack of playing the game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1155 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also why does this even matter

It's so obvious I'm not interested in limming you today that I dont know why u act like I'm 3 seconds away from hammering at all times
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1157 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

thanku
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1159 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

that's pretty revolutionary gameplay

big if it works
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1166 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it’s IV -> Pooky for me.
But thinking it’s just IV and tommorow won’t matter.
If T3 is FN then yes that is what i would do
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1167 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

rlly i think the ball is in t3/IV's court to determine this
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1169 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning - Wright
Innocentvillager - Facebones
(Norwe or T3) - Pooky
Andres - Alice
(T3 or Norwe is friendly neighbour)

Basically if you're wrong and innocentvillager is town, then scum already knows the friendly neighbour

Actually the friendly neighbour dies tonight no matter what except if exactly I'm scum. I think
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1170 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If I were scum I'd just shoot T3 and have you vote out Pooky next day though so it's not like it really matters that much

If it were up to me everything would be outted so I can start playing again cause as of right now I do not know if T3 is friendly neighbour or scum so i kinda am just sitting around
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1175 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

it was just really obvious
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1178 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

ive been saying it all day idk why ur bringing it up now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1179 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1047, Morning Tweet wrote:I put forth the idea that pooky could be quickhammering as FN cause that'd actually be a sort of smart play for him to do. However, would have been pretty smart in that case and idk if pooky really cares that much

At the end of the PT my conclusion was that if T3 is not FN, he should die.

Koba believed that Pooky is scum unless I am, and had some other conclusions that ill wait on. We both didn't think Pooky is FN
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1180 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

also i did just make the point that it doesnt really matter if FN reveals or not, even to me who doesnt have it mechanically confirmed. I would always kill T3 even if Norwe is FN
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1183 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

sounds like a plan

pedit: you missed it at least two times
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1208 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think im probly dying today and i dont feel like pounding the table on MT in case im wrong about her(yet again) and most of this town is not really even playing so its hard to get motivated about a game I replaced into.

i guess i just have ridiculous expectations for town!tweet and she's like mia so i think she mafia
did you even read my catchup

I'm pretty sure u didnt before you started scumreading me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1209 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

that reasoning is BS
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1210 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

and you know damn well that there hasn't been shit to talk abt since we both repped in, you even acknowledge that urself
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1211 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You trying to explain why I'm scummy is so much worse than owning up that its baseless
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1213 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

the weirdest thing IV did was act like he should have saved facebones yesterday idk it sort of felt like from left field since facebones was pretty much a slot that always died and it felt like IV got that the other day

but today he's like mortified fb flipped town

even that isnt really much to go off of though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1214 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You scumread me on replacein but now ur acting like its BoP

but you didnt read my catchup before scumreading me so how is that BoP
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1217 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I was content with that until u said you're scumreading me cause I'm not doing anything
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1219 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Going against Kobas wishes here

VOTE: T3

I'm in a place where I dont care to think about a bunch of different worlds depending on who is FN and all of that. I just want to find out and start playing again
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1220 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:most of this town is not really even playing so its hard to get motivated about a game I replaced into.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1221 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's still bullshit when I interacted with the part of the game that was played but not the part that wasn't
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1223 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

please tell me ur confirming ur in a good with Norwe
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1224 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

hood

I gtg but if thatd what ur doin that is excellent
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1226 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

that's what I've been waiting for wooooooooo

I'm pretty adamant theres no harm revealing that and it only helps

UNVOTE:

So now im just gonna review IV and vote Pooky or IV accordingly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1267 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pooky wtf.
If IV or MT is scum you just outed T3 is the kill to make.
I was already going to kill T3

it doesnt matter since Pooky would be my Mislim tomorrow
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1268 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

It's interesting I think the last scum is actually playing pretty well

there was stuff earlier that implied to me that if Pooky is scum he's actually kinda big braining it

and obviously gotta review IV

Sorry I'm taking long I'm very busy lately
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1272 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wait what? I never got a FN message
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1273 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That would have been so great for my caring about the game too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1274 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

To be fair i think killing wright first is always better than killing you first and it can be done in whichever order
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1275 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

but i agree on killing the both of those two
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1316 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

you wanna explain why you quick hammered a second time

this time far more detrimental to me since I said I was going to do shit still
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1318 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh easy mistake
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1322 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i will accept the card tricks
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1323 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

we let pooky scumclaim twice

how embarrassing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1324 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

did u hard tunnel me to be distracting it sort of worked
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1326 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

"flip the face down card up, flip it back down, name it"?

thats probably cheating

With 5 random cards, you are guaranteed to get at least 2 of the same suit. so flip down a card that has a duplicate suit.

"The first card is the suit"

uhhhhhhhh
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1327 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

idk how to do the value
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1333 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

are you fr
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1334 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

it's hard to believe one of you is town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1335 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Pooky

if you're town youve been abysmal im afraid
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1336 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I c Norwe is online
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1342 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1343 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i thought u were going to vote me

Blew my mind
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1344 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1340, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i have been wrong about a lot of things this game

but i wasnt wrong about my tunnel lol
weellll you quickhammered two town one of which i had unfinished business with both in lolhammer fashion

Whilst at the same time maintaining a seemingly completely baseless tunnel on me which you never actually acted on
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1345 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Pooky being scum here is a lot less frustrating than the alternative

Let me know if you need the game played out any further but like

Pooky never actually played the game

he was lol-bearing the whole time
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1348 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wait Pooky said he was gonna tunnel you? Lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1351 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1346, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean nobody supported me so i couldnt exactly do anything to you ~shrug~
You could start by accusing me of doing something scummy lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1352 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

*flops on pooky's head*
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1355 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

by doing what
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1357 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

he's really not, there's not a townie thought behind those bear eyes

errr, eye
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1360 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 966, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: facebones

this is totally not a scum quickhammah
In post 997, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:imagine thinking i've read anything you've posted

w i l d
In post 1199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think im probly dying today and i dont feel like pounding the table on MT in case im wrong about her(yet again) and
most of this town is not really even playing
so its hard to get motivated about a game I replaced into.

i guess i just have ridiculous expectations for town!tweet and she's like mia so i think she mafia
total lie^
In post 1300, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:pagetop hammwr ftw

VOTE: iv
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1363 (isolation #146) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1358, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 156, Xalxe wrote:Bear (9) - Datisi, Felissan, Ircher, Morning Tweet, pablito, racefan12, Save the Dragons, StrangerCoug, VashtaNeurotic
most bears are quite big and scary!!!! you are a bite sized bear
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1365 (isolation #147) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

pooky spends the entire game not reading and does his signature tunnel on me

but at 1 point he justifies it by saying im "not really playing" which makes me scummy

despite him acknowledging there isn't much to be done as most of the game is MIA + he didnt read my posts upon replacing in which did deal with the game content

also there's the issue of the constant lolhammering despite his certainty of me being scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1368 (isolation #148) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1364, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:imagine if i wrote bat >.>
nyooooooooooo

im sowwrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im scared of big predatorssssssssssss
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1373 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1367, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:tweet who did you even want to kill yesterday

all you did was sit on the fence and wait
Nuh

I was missing for the 2-3 days of D3 since i was busy getting a new job

I was going to reevaluate innocent villager and if successful i would have voted you

you made sure that couldnt happen
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1375 (isolation #150) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1366, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1362, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1359, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So like. Do you want to try to convince me you're town Pooky?
either you see it or you dont dude

i dont mind losing again its fine
Does that mean you think most of the slots in the dead thread are trusting you to be town here?
Cus i have a feeling most of them think you would be scum, so if i hammered MT and he flipped town they would shout at me.
there's not a soul in dead thread who thinks it's me over Pooky FYI
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1376 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1374, NorwegianboyEE wrote:MT why did you want to vote T3 yesterday when you knew that the FN would be in me/T3 and not in IV/Pooky
I thought final scum was T3 if T3 not FN otherwise it was Pooky or IV

i wasn't voting with regard for FN since i was tired of waiting

yes i thought T3 could have been FN but if so it didnt really matter
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1377 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1372, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1368, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1364, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:imagine if i wrote bat >.>
nyooooooooooo

im sowwrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im scared of big predatorssssssssssss
i am adorable and not big at all
u are smal

but most bears are big and strong and danger filled

forgive me for stereotyping
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1379 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Like if i were scum i was still just going to kill T3 every time it's not like I needed to know FN

T3 is a mystery whereas you were leaning Pooky
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1385 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1381, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im happy knowing i was the only one who knew the real scum was mt
why did you quickhammer not once but twice then

Isn't that something you do when you're confident you're limming scum?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1391 (isolation #155) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1388, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like maybe it makes more sense to let myself be elimmed yesterday and the iv 1v1s you cuz he has higher wim but i guess im dumb
you said you would be scary in Xylo earlier
In post 1148, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i fight way harder in elo than in f5

i dont actually care about dying in f5 cuz i enjoy watching elo from the dead pt ngl
i feel like you're saying whatever keeps you alive and seems the towniest rather than what's true
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1399 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1394, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:that was a bluff lol

i was kind of hoping you would get rid of me yesterday and make yourself look worse

honestly its hard for me to care about games that im just not invested in
this is a believable town thought process uh huh
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1401 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1393, NorwegianboyEE wrote:From what i've gathered MT is supposed to be pretty good at scum. So looking at PirateMollie should be more telling than their ISO.
And Mollie never voted AliceK.
Wright voted AliceK with a case
T3 sheeped
Flea voted AliceK cause AliceK wasn't playing basically
i know IV quickhammered

im pretty sure Mollie was hellbent on Wright at the time

also i dont exactly give a lot of credit to those *on* wagon

the game's a lot deeper than the alice wagon
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1402 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1400, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:norwee if you figure out i'm town here i will build you a statue
and if Norwe gives this game to you apparently efforting is overrated cause you didn't do anything but lolcat all game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1407 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1403, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean you had IV as your "top townread" at the beginning of yesterday and then you just twiddled your bat thumbs as you watched him die so w/e
Why'd you quick hammer him if you thought I was doing that?

You should have waited and seen what i'd done, but you denied me the opportunity.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1410 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

nothing you do makes sense with "Yup I knew Morning was scum the whole way through" i think that just sounds better than "I memed consistently throughout this entire game pretending every player was scum"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1411 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

you can't have "I tunneled the only scum throughout the game consistently"

and "I wasn't sure though so I quickhammered a bunch of people along the way"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1412 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1408, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:but despite my 0 cares i still nailed the last scum and tunneled her and its not my fault nobody listened to me ~shrug~
In post 1409, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1407, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1403, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean you had IV as your "top townread" at the beginning of yesterday and then you just twiddled your bat thumbs as you watched him die so w/e
Why'd you quick hammer him if you thought I was doing that?

You should have waited and seen what i'd done, but you denied me the opportunity.
well i wasnt 100% sure and norwee did make a convincing case and 3 people said that it was going to be an elim between me/iv and i know im town so it was not a difficult choice
In post 1411, Morning Tweet wrote:you can't have "I tunneled the only scum throughout the game consistently"

and "I wasn't sure though so I quickhammered a bunch of people along the way"
Seriously
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1415 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You gave fake reasoning the one time you tried to explain why you scumread me though, can you explain that?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1417 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1414, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why would scum!Flea be the third vote in bussing their partner and then just flake out from the game?
Literally for any infinite number of reasons Flea might leave a game..? Do you find it AI?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1419 (isolation #165) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1418, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1415, Morning Tweet wrote:You gave fake reasoning the one time you tried to explain why you scumread me though, can you explain that?
what reasoning r u even talking about
In post 1199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think im probly dying today and i dont feel like pounding the table on MT in case im wrong about her(yet again) and most of this town is not really even playing so its hard to get motivated about a game I replaced into.

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1420 (isolation #166) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Norwe nothing about this comes across as genuine. He's saying whatever
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1422 (isolation #167) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You're trolling
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1425 (isolation #168) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The first 50 or so posts of my ISO are dedicated to solving the game from the existing game content. Correct? I was not MIA upon rep-in and I read the game content and gave my conclusions.

You rep in. I don't play much during this time cause everyone is inactive and repping out. You say you don't play for that reason. I also don't play for that reason.

You call me MIA and say I'm scum for not playing during that time.

What's the deal?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1428 (isolation #169) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

So in other words you were using faulty reasoning to scumread me that also applies to you but applies to you much worse

It's almost like you were trying to make it seem like you had a reason to scumread me when in reality it wasn't an actual read beyond "Tweetie located. Deploying scumread"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1430 (isolation #170) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Like let's say you're town here. You don't play the game cause pooky doesnt really care about inactive games that require rereading.

Why is your strongest scumread on a player doing the same thing as you

You know what scum!Tweetie likes

Inactive games just like AI Upick

I outposted everyone by far cause i knew there was no audience

Here there's no audience and I didn't play cause i didnt care
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1432 (isolation #171) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Really I can't imagine town!Pooky seeing this and thinking "Yup just like AI UPick"

Lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1433 (isolation #172) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1430, Morning Tweet wrote:You know what scum!Tweetie likes

Inactive games just like AI Upick

I outposted everyone by far cause i knew there was no audience

Here there's no audience and I didn't play cause i didnt care
...What?
Pooky and I played a game recently where everybody was repping out and not caring. Both Pooky and I repped in same time, just like this game

I ended up taking top poster in that game. It was a large theme too. Basically i went sicko mode (cause i was scum)

In this game, I reread the game and then stopped caring (im town and there's nothing to do)

Pooky is somehow coming to the conclusion im town for NOT caring when i just got #1 poster in my last scum game

It's so fake
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1434 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1433, Morning Tweet wrote:Pooky is somehow coming to the conclusion im scum for NOT caring when i just got #1 poster in my last scum game

It's so fake
fix
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1435 (isolation #174) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

this shouldn't fit pooky's most recent and vivid example of my scumgame (actually two examples, AI and astral roles) at all

The only reason pooky ever gave this game was that I'm MIA which simultaneously A.) isn't true, B.) applies to him, and C.) isn't even like my scum game

???????????????
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1438 (isolation #175) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1436, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1343, Morning Tweet wrote:i thought u were going to vote me

Blew my mind
What was the meaning of this post?
i thought u were implying u and pooky came to an agreement to vote me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1442 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1439, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1437, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:shes scum lol
In what way? I'm legitimately confused why they made that post.
he is lolcatting
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1444 (isolation #177) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1440, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:u literally did the same shit in ai upick as this game to me lol what r u even talking about
what are you even talking about

For real

If you can explain how anything happening here is anything like my scum game

That'd be a first for this game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1449 (isolation #178) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

He's fucking lol-catting it doesnt matter if Flea voted for AliceK

Scum can vote for scum much more easily than Pooky can help scum this good as town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1452 (isolation #179) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

if there was a golden ticket that showed Mollie is obvscum somehow then fine

I don't care if Flea seemed a little better

I thought that too that's why I voted for T3 over faer

Obviously we're past that point now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1454 (isolation #180) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1450, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:actually i should just pretend im scum huh
You've been doing fantastic at being scummy all game i dont see any reason for you to change what you're doing at all if that's the goal
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1455 (isolation #181) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1453, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1449, Morning Tweet wrote:He's fucking lol-catting it doesnt matter if Flea voted for AliceK

Scum can vote for scum much more easily than Pooky can help scum this good as town
this just isnt true lol
since when do you care about stuff that happened before you repped in?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1457 (isolation #182) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh you're saying you would go out of your way to try as hard as physically possible to make scum win as town

That's supposed to be a defense?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1460 (isolation #183) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

How was quickhammering while shit was actually being talked about for the first time in completely inactive day phases

an accident
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1462 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1459, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if i get elimmed yesterday and today is you iv norwe

norwe probly votes iv and we lose

so what choice did i really have
Die yesterday while advocating for me being scum

That's what I would have done as town!you

That's what you would have done as town!you

It's very intuitive and makes a lot of sense for someone who actually thinks I'm scum for a REASON which you do not
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1463 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

the fact is you dont care to sway people to voting for me because it didnt matter to you back then it only matters now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1465 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

if you were town, any day phase would do just fine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1467 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why are you saying all of this after the fact rather than discussing it on the day while IV was still alive?

We had so much time to talk we'd still be talking with IV right now

Instead you murdered him out of no where

You can't justify that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1468 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If you were happy with losing games being right you would have advocated for me rather than quickhammered other people repeatedly. That again, makes no sense
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1470 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In order to "be right" you have to actually

be right
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1474 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

DOES POOKY SEEM LIKE TOWN WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT BEING RIGHT ON ME

No

He doesn't at all it's bullshit
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1476 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1473, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1471, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1468, Morning Tweet wrote:If you were happy with losing games being right you would have advocated for me rather than quickhammered other people repeatedly. That again, makes no sense
no cuz iv has 0 chance in endgame with you norwee iv

norwee votes for iv like 100% of the time
This doesn't make sense cus in our hood you immediately gave off the vibe you were going to 1v1 me today, but now you're saying you actually planned this??
he's going to call that another lie, just like the Xylo WIM and everything else
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1486 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh

good game pooks *bat wing hug*

good game norwe
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1506 (isolation #193) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i looked at like a little of the pokemon theme game already

It didn't really tell me anything new though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1507 (isolation #194) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i thought for sure T3 as a friendly neighbour would target me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1508 (isolation #195) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

which he did

but apparently it's one shot

Either way it's all good now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1509 (isolation #196) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also apparently Flea submitted the kill on Wright..? Is that so?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”