Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4770, Datisi wrote:
In post 4769, Harley Quinn wrote:I think you scumclaimed with this. We both know you’re better than this at reading me.
:facepalm:

you have yelled at me in pretty much every single game we've played as t/t for misreading you at some point.

and the fact that i said that while not even showing the intention of voting you for it should give you the hint that i don't find it to be the smoking gun you're making it out that i do.

VOTE: harley / shiro

i don't even care anymore. if one of you is scum, this is a good vote. if you're both town, it reduces this game's noise by like 95%. you refuse to listen to any reason and keep doing nothing but attacking anyone who dares to suggest your pair might have scum in it.
No, the game is lost because one scum was on Marci or else she would never have self hammered. And I believe gl, Alyssa is flaming obvtown, other two votes or Taly and NM. You do the math and continue to tell me I’meither crazy or scum, I dare you.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4775, Harley Quinn wrote:I believe gl
and gl is saying *i'm* flaming obvtown but in this instance it can totally be pocketing riiight
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4773, Shiro wrote:
In post 4769, Harley Quinn wrote:made Shiro see that if his solve is correct, town autoloses with our flip.
That didn't really happened. I was never leaving Harley xD
Your solve is Dats/Ydra, how do we not lose if this is true? And VCA points to one scum bussing. Its obviously can’t be Taly or NM, that leaves Alyssa, gl, STD, Ydra and who is now trying to kill T-T pair? Ydra and Dats. I’m already resigned to us losing, so I’m going to blow up the scumgeam before you kill us.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4774, Datisi wrote:
In post 4772, Shiro wrote:I mean it's bad reasoning regardless
the point is that harley is either unconsciously or purposefully being a huge fucking hypocrite.
Excuse me, why should I be nice to people who want to miselim me? But that somehow makes me a hypocrite? lol

I told the scumteam earlier, if you miselim me, you’ll pay. You’re probably going to still win but I’m going to do my damndest to piss you off before you kill us. :]
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4769, Harley Quinn wrote:I think you scumclaimed with this. We both know you’re better than this at reading me.
I think we should put on a different record, this one sounds like it's skipping.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4779, Something_Smart wrote:
I think we should put on a different record, this one sounds like it's skipping.
No one is shutting me up. I really wish that town would fucking wake up and buy a clue but that’s clearly not happening. Hell hath no fury than a miselimed Harley. If I can’t stop the inevitable scum win, I can make it unpleasant as fuck before they kill us. I’m far more forgiving of scum pockets but being miselimed, when I have poured my heart and soul, blood sweat and tears in trying to solve this game and still getting ignored, I’m under no obligation to make things comfortable for the scumtram who’s trying to kill me. I refuse to be blindsided like Taly was in SH. This way my starving for the last couple of days over this stupid game, won’t be totally in vain. One scumfuck was so mad at me, he spent 75% of the scumteam’s discord whining about me. He said that I got him so tilted, he grew fur.

And SS you’re not clear by me, you claimed to hard town read me but you have fueled the fire on pushing Shiro, so your hands won’t exactly be clean when we flip.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:36 am

In post 4780, Harley Quinn wrote:No one is shutting me up.
No, but we can ignore you. And if you keep knee-jerk scumreading everyone who looks your way, I'm going to have to because it's not healthy for the game to engage with that.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:38 am

And I think that Datisi's post was a reasonable thought; it was not anything concrete. It's good to be asking questions like that, and I hate that you are trying to bury him for being inquisitive and coming up with ideas.

(I realize I said I wouldn't engage with it and then I immediately engaged. This one felt different though so I want to clarify my position.)
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4781, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4780, Harley Quinn wrote:No one is shutting me up.
No, but we can ignore you. And if you keep knee-jerk scumreading everyone who looks your way, I'm going to have to because it's not healthy for the game to engage with that.
We’re getting miselimed are we not? Are you seriously going to deny this?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

harley, i am going to ask once, this is not an attack, doubt, etc.

can you please share some of shiro’s thoughts from your pt?

none of us are psychic, and can see what you see. i literally just want to know what shiro’s been thinking/doing that he hasn’t in this thread. taly and i both scumread him because we feel he hasn’t done anything -in this thread- that he couldn’t as scum. i just want to know what i can’t see to see if it helps.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Galron »

Thank you ydra. That's a good idea. Shiro is nowhere near obvtown and we can't exactly take someone else's weird for it.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m a little bit of a master strategist, i know
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Galron »

In post 4785, Galron wrote:Thank you ydra. That's a good idea. Shiro is nowhere near obvtown and we can't exactly take someone else's weird for it.
Word ofc
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4782, Something_Smart wrote:And I think that Datisi's post was a reasonable thought; it was not anything concrete. It's good to be asking questions like that, and I hate that you are trying to bury him for being inquisitive and coming up with ideas.

(I realize I said I wouldn't engage with it and then I immediately engaged. This one felt different though so I want to clarify my position.)
He’s onr of the slots trying to kill us and likely cost us the game but I’m supposed to be what? Throwing confetting and celebrating that? If I’m getting miselimed no matter what what I do, why should I even care and yeah, I don’t believe really believes we’re flipping scum here and neither does Ydrasse. Somehow they managed to bamboozle Taly. Vote us, I don’t gaf anymore. I tried so hard, I don’t even have any fucking food to eat until the 27th because I literally sacrificed my well being for this game and to what end? We’re still going to grt miselimed no matter what either of us says or does.

How would you feel if you poured your heart and soul into solving a game only to get all of your takes and opinions be ignored and get miselimed for your efforts? Don’t even try to guilt trip me. I have absolutely nothing to apologize for.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4784, Ydrasse wrote:harley, i am going to ask once, this is not an attack, doubt, etc.

can you please share some of shiro’s thoughts from your pt?

none of us are psychic, and can see what you see. i literally just want to know what shiro’s been thinking/doing that he hasn’t in this thread. taly and i both scumread him because we feel he hasn’t done anything -in this thread- that he couldn’t as scum. i just want to know what i can’t see to see if it helps.
I’ll try.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4787, Galron wrote:
In post 4785, Galron wrote:Thank you ydra. That's a good idea. Shiro is nowhere near obvtown and we can't exactly take someone else's weird for it.
Word ofc
Yes you actually can take MY word for it.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

but I will do my best. Shiro has made a lot of posts in there.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:58 am

In post 4788, Harley Quinn wrote:How would you feel if you poured your heart and soul into solving a game only to get all of your takes and opinions be ignored and get miselimed for your efforts?
This literally happened to me last week. It sucked, but life goes on. Get off your high horse.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay thank you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4792, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4788, Harley Quinn wrote:How would you feel if you poured your heart and soul into solving a game only to get all of your takes and opinions be ignored and get miselimed for your efforts?
This literally happened to me last week. It sucked, but life goes on. Get off your high horse.
NO!
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:00 am

In post 4788, Harley Quinn wrote:I don’t believe really believes we’re flipping scum here and neither does Ydrasse. Somehow they managed to bamboozle Taly.
Taly was the first person to call Shiro scum after the marci flip, FB was the second.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Taly »

In post 4373, Titus wrote:Taly, I don't trust Datisi atm.

The problem with singling out which town you want to live means shielding scum partners they have.
I'm aware of this but I don't think there is a solid way to avoid this to some degree unless I withhold information this phase.

What don't you trust about
Datisi
? I recognize that they and
GL
are a strong set pair that seems to suspect other pairs for being a portion of synergistic as they are.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4793, Ydrasse wrote:okay thank you
Nah, I’m not sure, it was just a gut vibe from. His single post I saw, I might be a gazillion percent

I think Alyssa is town but being somewhat biased right now. I think it’s unlikely we are getting limmed today.

This is the first game related post from before Marci flip.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:04 am

The really worrying part of this game is that basically every scum has succeeded in pocketing their dance partner.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4788, Harley Quinn wrote:Don’t even try to guilt trip me.
fucking rich coming from you lmfao
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”