mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2905, mastina wrote:
In post 2903, House wrote:mastina stinks of scum, too.
I don't lie about my role, yet alone claim to be an alignment that I'm not. (And the proof that I was breadcrumbing 3p before D2 is plenty present, too, so you can't claim that it was bullshit I made up after the result.)

I
am
nontown in that I
am
third party, but that's actually the reason why I think you're scum:

The town needs me in order to win now since they can't vote out scum without me, but that wasn't the case yesterday. I admit to some selfishness in not having mentioned it at the time (while I am altruistic in wanting to win with the town, I am not an idiot) but yesterday the town had a safe option to eliminate: me. You had one mislim to spare. I was, explicitly, claimed nontown. I was, explicitly, not going to flip town, so it was guaranteed that my death would not be a town death.

Now, granted. I, personally, know that I am not scum, and that my 3p claim is legitimate. I, personally, know that I need two scum dead in order for me to win. I, personally, know that I need to scumhunt and need to work with the town in order to have a chance at winning.

But only I, personally, know these things.

The town does not know that I am not scum bullshitting a 3p claim. (It
should
be obvious, but there's no explicit CONFIRMATION beyond my meta strongly suggesting so.)
The town does not know that I need two scum dead in order to win.
The town does not know that I need to scumhunt.
The town does not know that I need to work with the town to have a chance at winning.

The town, explicitly, only has my word and my word alone at those being true. And while I, personally, know them to be true, the town does not.

So if the town wanted to eliminate me, they had ample opportunity to have done so yesterday. Doing so would've confirmed that I am not scum bullshitting a 3p claim; doing so would've confirmed I needed two scum dead in order to win; doing so would've confirmed that I needed to scumhunt, and thus, that all of my reads were valid and shouldn't be ignored as 3p with an agenda. (Since while I do have an agenda of surviving to the end of the game, I need two scum dead as part of that agenda meaning that I need to scumhunt.)

...So why did nobody suggest my elimination yesterday?

It didn't crop up so much as once.

Why didn't RR suggest it? Radical Rat is a mechanics-oriented player, after all, and the mechanical advantages of eliminating a guaranteed not-town slot shouldn't have escaped them.

Why didn't you suggest it, House? You said it yourself:
In post 1667, House wrote:I always call for the death of any 3p because they count against town majority.

You know this.
You always call for the death of any 3p because they count against town majority.

So why didn't you call for my death yesterday?

Why, when the town had a mislim to spare, didn't you suggest eliminating the third party who in your own logic would count against town majority?

You didn't push anything at all.

You were passive.

You went with the flow.

You never argued against the town plan. You just went along with it.

Which is not the town House I know. When have you ever been passive as town? When have you ever not pushed your stances even when they went against those of the entire town? You literally pushed for my elimination in a game where you
suspected
I was third party when you were town; in this game, I outright claimed it and not once have you voted me.
In post 2972, mastina wrote:
In post 2907, House wrote:and this pretending that you can bullshit is exactly the problem I have with you.
Feck off. I'm done with you.
Forgive me for not buying the AtE here.

You have a valid point that I have, historically, had bad reads on you before; if you're town, this would not in fact be the first game where I had you as town correctly for the majority of the game but circa lylo reevaluated into a wrong scumread.

But I will still point out the contrast in attitudes between your attitude this game and your attitude in prior games I have seen you where you were town.

The level of hostility you're showing to me here is absolutely new--if it had existed previously, you've not shown it so do forgive me for not buying it from you now.
In post 2972, mastina wrote:
In post 2910, Titus wrote:@mastina, why doesn't your passive/didn't push you rationale also apply to Alyssa?
Alyssa pushing me would've been a scumclaim since she's one of the best players on site at reading me and frankly one of the best town players on site period.

But Alyssa is not someone whose skills and gamesolving as town rely on her pushing players hard. Her style of being a strong player is, innately, inherently, a lot more passive, a lot more reactive, a lot more in response to others. Yes, she tends to be a little more active in having done so than in this game, but, 1: she's a replacement and this game has multi-game mechanics that are complex and can interfere with what she'd want to do until we were down to one game, and, 2: she's back from a year-break just recently. While I would expect her skills to remain, her ability to instantly win the game for the town I would imagine will take some rev-up time, so to speak.

Also, Alyssa's still skilled at scumplay, too, so this would be an underperformance regardless of her alignment, and I feel like the two factors above are plenty enough a justification for it.

But Alyssa has been in the game for a grand total of 12 days, and is already on her way to topping the charts post-wise. Her posts show a solving trajectory that I feel is indicative of her being town, and she's been engaging a lot with you, Titus, rather than engaging a lot with me. If Alyssa were scum I'd expect her to have more of a focus on me, interacting more with me, engaging more with me, trying to get me more involved with her as a key slot to help her.

Instead, she's more interacting with you, which I feel is town-indicative for Alyssa because Alyssa as town doesn't know your alignment. She can safely figure out that I'm truthful just by knowing me and thus, knows she doesn't need to spend much time on me. A few questions here and there (which she's asked), but mostly, her effort is focused on interacting with the slots that are unknowns, rather than interacting with the slots that are more known.

I realize that it's possible that Alyssa as scum figured I'm not reevaluating and that effort was better focused on pocketing you Titus--but that feels like a big risk for her since I am not reckless in lylo scenarios and give proper reassessment and time to consider and can get paranoid and reassess prior assumptions...including her being town. It feels like while Alyssa is
possible
as scum, the
probable
answer is that she's just town.

Beyond that? The slot wasn't just her being town.
In post 1331, RCEnigma wrote:If I die before day 2 in every game I'm taking my ball and going home.
In post 1363, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1349, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1331, RCEnigma wrote:If I die before day 2 in every game I'm taking my ball and going home.
You have at least a few hours during which you're effectively a Townstump for Game 1.
Who did you JK? What are your final reads?
Oh right I was just going to chance it and hold the info but I might be donezo and I didn't crumb anything since in my head I could just stay in thread when I die.

I jailkept cheeky. There was a post she made way early that I was going to soft on but yeah I had the immortal RC thought.
These show that RCE was probably genuine in being town.

But then there's one more thing:
In post 447, T3 wrote:from the 2 games I've played with RCE I think I may have some kind of meta tell on him
In post 457, T3 wrote:I'm like 95% sure RCE is town in all of his games.
In post 1146, T3 wrote:Top townread? Definitely RCE.
T3 has thusfar been proven right on 2/3 of his games in having said this. RCE was town in games 1 and 3.

I trust T3 to be right about RCE being town in all three games, and Alyssa is the RCE slot.
In post 2974, mastina wrote:
In post 2922, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I'm mostly interested in sorting Titus one way or another, since that's ultimately what solves the game for me
Titus is mechanically conftown per RR's result and was already strongly indicated as town prior to that anyway.

While it's theoretically possible for the scumteam to be RR + Titus, you always flip RR there first. And even then, Titus is probably not lying since the interactions don't seem to fit with the two being scum together. Plus, half of my proof for RR being scum relies on Titus not being scum.

Cheeky claimed to RR and Titus prior to D2.

If RR and Titus were scum, then they could have just submitted a kill on Cheeky with no consequence. She'd die without generating so much as a single result, and nobody would be the wiser. Nobody would know it was due to her having claimed in the PT.

Instead, she lived--which indicates that the scum either didn't know (the scumteam would have to be 2/3 of {you, House, Amy Dunne} when House and Amy Dunne are very clearly not scum together in other words basically require you to be scum which you know to not be true)...

...Or that they did, but felt that they couldn't make that kill without it being a scumclaim. If Cheeky claimed N1 in the theme via the game 1 scum PT, then if she ended up dead on D2, it'd tell Titus that RR was scum in game 2.

Plus, if Titus or CheekyTeeky died too soon in the mini theme, they could be concerned about RR and leave clear unambiguous breadcrumbs as to why the kill on them in game 2 had to come from a game 1 scum player.

That, aside from the sheer value in just the pocketing power of a scum neighborhood. Cheeky would need to die for the town results to stop, but never underestimate the power of a scum pocket via a neighborhood.

What in Titus's unclaimed-publicly role would make it MANDATORY to kill her? She's very clearly not an investigative. If she were she'd have useful results by now. And if she's not an investigative, she's not a threat to the scum. If she's a killstop role, there's counterplay...especially if you happen to be in a PT with her and know her claim and thus know the appropriate counterplay. Nobody died N1, sure, but if Titus thinks that's clear evidence RR wouldn't be scum...it's not, because the scum genuinely could have tried to kill me N1, especially with an attempted rb+kill. Or they could've failed to submit a kill, or deliberately chose not to.

As long as there's not a second failed kill, scum lose nothing from N1 having no kill. In fact they arguably gain a lot from it. Keeps the games more synchronized, keeps all slots alive/suspicious, and...can lead to the pocketing of the town killstop role by letting her think that she'd be dead.

Which is actually why I think Titus's continued survival is an indicator that RR is scum.

For instance, A50 figured out RCE was a town PR on D1 in the normal. What stops scum from game two from having figured out he/Titus were a town PR in game two? It hasn't exactly been subtle. So if the scum knew she was a PR...why haven't they killed her? The reason feels like RR would have more reason to keep her alive.
Pagetopping these, as it's pertinent to this:
In post 2901, mastina wrote:Okay it's too late for me to go into the details tonight, but (hopefully) tomorrow, I intend to:
-
Explain why I don't think Amy Dunne is scum (play yesterday, seeing myself in her, thinking my scumread was wrong, lack of scumbuddies)

-Explain why I think that House IS scum (play stuff)
-Explain why I think that RR is scum (the G1 scum PT treatment actually being evidence
against
them not for them which I know I'll need to explain to Titus since she'll assume the opposite, Titus being alive,
ease of the claim being scum, play stuff
)
-Explain why I don't think Alyssa's slot is scum (play stuff)
The bolded I've yet to do, but the above are me having covered the non-bolded.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2968, Titus wrote:Who is RR's partner?
Who's anyone's partner?

House-Amy Dunne has interactions that make it basically impossible.

Amy Dunne-RR is basically impossible from the 1v1.

Titus-Amy Dunne is mechanically impossible.

Amy Dunne can only plausibly be scum with Alyssa the Lamb.

House-Alyssa is mechanically impossible.

Per House-Amy Dunne having interactions that make them being scum together basically impossible, that means:

House can only plausibly be scum with Radical Rat.

Radical Rat's not scum with Amy Dunne, per their 1v1.
Radical Rat can thus only be scum with you or House--if you're town you know it to be with House.

There's a reason that I've said that I genuinely believe it to be {RR, House} vs. {Amy Dunne, Alyssa the Lamb}.

Because the only possibilities aside from that are either impossible, gamethrowing (RR+Amy), or incredibly unlikely requiring a masterclass in scum theater (Amy Dunne + House). (That or you're scum with RR but you'd know the answer to that obv.)
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Is there any reasoning that RR+Titus is impossible beyond the Game A scum thread thing?

Because I really don't think that's as strong as you think it is unless the gamestate itself supports a cheeky kill N1
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:00 pm

Also I asked Titus already, but I want to ask you too whether RR could realistically organize this type of endgame by himself
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2976, mastina wrote:House-Amy Dunne has interactions that make it basically impossible.
More here please.

Also does it factor in at all the timing of my claim to RR?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2977, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Is there any reasoning that RR+Titus is impossible beyond the Game A scum thread thing?

Because I really don't think that's as strong as you think it is unless the gamestate itself supports a cheeky kill N1
The second paragraph is extremely relevant for other reasons.

I have a multitude of reasons for doubting scum shot at an outed bulletproof.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 53, House wrote:VOTE: Amy Dunne
Not vibing ya, Ames.
In post 62, House wrote:
In post 60, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 57, House wrote:
In post 56, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 53, House wrote:
In post 51, Ircher wrote:VOTE: House
Hero vote right hyur.
VOTE: Amy DunneNot vibing ya, Ames.
No reaction to A50’s post?
It's A50, not the first time I've seen him pull a hero solve out of his ass on d1.
Yes which includes you but this is all you have to say about it?
Obviously.
In post 75, House wrote:You're just trying to look like you're solving. How many games are you red?
In post 111, House wrote:It's not odd. I just don't take d1 hero solves seriously.

You're making me happier with my vote every time you try this weak shit.
In post 133, House wrote:
In post 130, Amy Dunne wrote:Should I be switching to RCE then?
Nah. My OMGUS vote looks better with you voting me.
In post 149, House wrote:
In post 145, Amy Dunne wrote:
I’m asking A50 not you.
I'm responding anyway.
Glad we cleared that up.
In post 1026, House wrote:
In post 634, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 632, House wrote:*pops in*
VOTE: A50
VOTE: Meg
*pops out*
Why are you voting A50?
I'm whimsical like that.
In post 68, Amy Dunne wrote:VOTE: House
I don’t like this response.
In post 84, Amy Dunne wrote:I AM solving and none obviously. Which rn looks like a helluva lot more than I can say for you.
In post 295, Amy Dunne wrote:VOTE: RCE
VOTE: House
(for clarity: House was dead in game 3 at that point)
In post 373, Amy Dunne wrote:I’d seriously like to know why House? The fact the he tops Mastina’s list and he is higher than me, makes me wonder if how much stock I should put into any of Mastina’s reads unless I’m mindmelding with them myself.
(this was in response to me having House as a top townread in both remaining games)
In post 399, Amy Dunne wrote: Mastina sounds townie but RR could still be wifomming like A50 said and that #1 House tr gives me the heebie jeebies.
In post 400, Amy Dunne wrote:He voted me for no good reason, so he was obviously fine with trying to miselim me, so I have serious doubts on that and since I know you’re wrong on me, not tr House.
In post 422, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m thinking about it but I also can’t wrap my brain around Mastina’s House #1 tr. Usually town!Mastina has an actually townie slot that high. Like if she had maybe Cheeky or even A50 there but something’s off with House being so high.

Her rationale being he was scum in 3, so he is town in everything else, based on freaking what exactly? What has he even done remotely townie?

Absolutely nothing.
In post 646, Amy Dunne wrote:VOTE: Ircher
In post 661, Amy Dunne wrote:I think if Mastina’s scum it’s probably not in game 3, since I don’t know why she’d bus Meg, when no one was suspecting her but
her inexplicable House tr could still mean that they might be possibly be buddies in 1 or 2.
In post 668, Amy Dunne wrote:
*pops out*
I would really like to know how this is Mastina’s #1 tr?
In post 995, Amy Dunne wrote:I think Mastina’s tr on House still makes 0 sense but she probably looks better than either you or House.
In post 1104, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1038, mastina wrote:
In post 1016, Almost50 wrote: This choice of Ircher tells me he's not scum with House in either of the 2 games.
In post 1017, Almost50 wrote:Also Amy is not scum with House in the remaining 2 games.
That'd be because
nobody
is scum with House because he's town in both.
And you know this how?
In post 1491, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1475, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1473, House wrote:*pops in*
VOTE: Radical Rat
*pops out*
Why place the vote twice if it's on the same player?
Eventhough I think the statistical argument is mostly bs, the odds of any player rolling S - S - S is unlikely but I really don’t understand this vote because of all of the flipped scum in C, RR seems the towniest.

Why is House town again Mastina? :shifty:
In post 1493, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1481, Lady Chloe wrote:There is a marked difference in Radical Rat's posting rate after his Mafia-elimination and conclusion of Game 3.

I wonder what House saw there.
Exactly and voting the same player in both games anyway, is antitown af.
In post 1500, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1490, mastina wrote:
In post 1450, Jingle wrote:No One has died in the Mini Theme!
Did...did they think I was lying about being bulletproof???
Or get concerned I was legit conftown if they nightkilled???

(On that note: House is conftown for not having shown up btw.)

Regardless, I kinda wanna claim credit for the lack of the kill. :P
Why would that make anyone confitown?
In post 1628, Amy Dunne wrote:Actually House looks scummiest in B too.
These btw are why House-Amy? Not exactly likely.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2977, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Is there any reasoning that RR+Titus is impossible beyond the Game A scum thread thing?
Yes I think so but I don't remember, sorry.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2978, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Also I asked Titus already, but I want to ask you too whether RR could realistically organize this type of endgame by themselves
I mean...not likely, but like...

...What are the slots that could help them?

Amy Dunne cannot have helped RR.

So the options are {You, Titus, House} for having helped organize this endgame.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

@mastina, Humor me for a second. What if scum did try to shoot me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:20 pm

It would've been RCE that helped orchestrate this, not me

I would've been more support on the actual execution after I replace in
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Dunnstral thinks it's Amy + House btw

I'm kinda leaning that way too now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2986, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Dunnstral thinks it's Amy + House btw

How are you talking to Dunn?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2984, Titus wrote:@mastina, Humor me for a second. What if scum did try to shoot me?
I'd say it'd potentially implicate House as scum (which I think would still indicate RR as scum). It might depend on the timing of your replace-in which I'd need to check tho, because scum shooting A50 has a lot more explanation than scum shooting Titus.

A50 for instance? Not above lying/gambiting, and lying to scumbuddies in game A about his role in game B is precisely the sort of move he would pull as a gambit, perhaps unrealized in the result (where he intended to clarify later, basically), but still there.

A50 is also more prone to scrutinize PTs--as proof of this, you need only look to game 3 for the evidence. A50 literally outted himself as a mason in the first two pages of the game because he (half-correctly!) thought he found scum there. What's to stop him from having scrutinized the game A scum PT and the scum in game B being afraid that he would be, shall we say, a tattletale of sort once game A ended?

In either case I don't think that RR is cleared from it. It either does nothing towards their alignment (if it was you in the slot) or actually works as evidence against them imo (if it was A50 in the slot).
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2986, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Dunnstral thinks it's Amy + House btw
In post 2981, mastina wrote:
In post 53, House wrote:VOTE: Amy Dunne
Not vibing ya, Ames.
In post 62, House wrote:
In post 60, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 57, House wrote:
In post 56, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 53, House wrote:
In post 51, Ircher wrote:VOTE: House
Hero vote right hyur.
VOTE: Amy DunneNot vibing ya, Ames.
No reaction to A50’s post?
It's A50, not the first time I've seen him pull a hero solve out of his ass on d1.
Yes which includes you but this is all you have to say about it?
Obviously.
In post 75, House wrote:You're just trying to look like you're solving. How many games are you red?
In post 111, House wrote:It's not odd. I just don't take d1 hero solves seriously.

You're making me happier with my vote every time you try this weak shit.
In post 149, House wrote:
In post 145, Amy Dunne wrote:
I’m asking A50 not you.
I'm responding anyway.
Glad we cleared that up.
In post 1026, House wrote:
In post 634, Amy Dunne wrote:
*pops out*
Why are you voting A50?
I'm whimsical like that.
In post 68, Amy Dunne wrote:VOTE: House
I don’t like this response.
In post 84, Amy Dunne wrote:I AM solving and none obviously. Which rn looks like a helluva lot more than I can say for you.
In post 295, Amy Dunne wrote:VOTE: RCE
(for clarity: House was dead in game 3 at that point)
In post 373, Amy Dunne wrote:I’d seriously like to know why House? The fact the he tops Mastina’s list and he is higher than me, makes me wonder if how much stock I should put into any of Mastina’s reads unless I’m mindmelding with them myself.
(this was in response to me having House as a top townread in both remaining games)
In post 399, Amy Dunne wrote: Mastina sounds townie but RR could still be wifomming like A50 said and that #1 House tr gives me the heebie jeebies.
In post 400, Amy Dunne wrote:He voted me for no good reason, so he was obviously fine with trying to miselim me, so I have serious doubts on that and since I know you’re wrong on me, not tr House.
In post 422, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m thinking about it but I also can’t wrap my brain around Mastina’s House #1 tr. Usually town!Mastina has an actually townie slot that high. Like if she had maybe Cheeky or even A50 there but something’s off with House being so high.

Her rationale being he was scum in 3, so he is town in everything else, based on freaking what exactly? What has he even done remotely townie?

Absolutely nothing.
In post 646, Amy Dunne wrote:VOTE: Ircher
In post 661, Amy Dunne wrote:I think if Mastina’s scum it’s probably not in game 3, since I don’t know why she’d bus Meg, when no one was suspecting her but
her inexplicable House tr could still mean that they might be possibly be buddies in 1 or 2.
In post 668, Amy Dunne wrote:
*pops out*
I would really like to know how this is Mastina’s #1 tr?
In post 995, Amy Dunne wrote:I think Mastina’s tr on House still makes 0 sense but she probably looks better than either you or House.
In post 1104, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1038, mastina wrote:
In post 1016, Almost50 wrote: This choice of Ircher tells me he's not scum with House in either of the 2 games.
In post 1017, Almost50 wrote:Also Amy is not scum with House in the remaining 2 games.
That'd be because
nobody
is scum with House because he's town in both.
And you know this how?
In post 1491, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1475, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1473, House wrote:*pops in*
*pops out*
Why place the vote twice if it's on the same player?
Eventhough I think the statistical argument is mostly bs, the odds of any player rolling S - S - S is unlikely but I really don’t understand this vote because of all of the flipped scum in C, RR seems the towniest.

Why is House town again Mastina? :shifty:
In post 1493, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1481, Lady Chloe wrote:There is a marked difference in Radical Rat's posting rate after his Mafia-elimination and conclusion of Game 3.

I wonder what House saw there.
Exactly and voting the same player in both games anyway, is antitown af.
In post 1500, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1490, mastina wrote:
In post 1450, Jingle wrote:No One has died in the Mini Theme!
Did...did they think I was lying about being bulletproof???
Or get concerned I was legit conftown if they nightkilled???

(On that note: House is conftown for not having shown up btw.)

Regardless, I kinda wanna claim credit for the lack of the kill. :P
Why would that make anyone confitown?
In post 1628, Amy Dunne wrote:Actually House looks scummiest in B too.
These btw are why House-Amy? Not exactly likely.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2988, mastina wrote:
In post 2984, Titus wrote:@mastina, Humor me for a second. What if scum did try to shoot me?
I'd say it'd potentially implicate House as scum (which I think would still indicate RR as scum). It might depend on the timing of your replace-in which I'd need to check tho, because scum shooting A50 has a lot more explanation than scum shooting Titus.

A50 for instance? Not above lying/gambiting, and lying to scumbuddies in game A about his role in game B is precisely the sort of move he would pull as a gambit, perhaps unrealized in the result (where he intended to clarify later, basically), but still there.

A50 is also more prone to scrutinize PTs--as proof of this, you need only look to game 3 for the evidence. A50 literally outted himself as a mason in the first two pages of the game because he (half-correctly!) thought he found scum there. What's to stop him from having scrutinized the game A scum PT and the scum in game B being afraid that he would be, shall we say, a tattletale of sort once game A ended?

In either case I don't think that RR is cleared from it. It either does nothing towards their alignment (if it was you in the slot) or actually works as evidence against them imo (if it was A50 in the slot).
I'm suggesting A50 was shot n1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:28 pm

I'm going to read that when I'm not on a mobile device
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:28 pm

Shotgun response off general associatives is that I would be more cautious about them in a game like this
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by House »

In post 2970, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I kinda want to say it's Amy+House just so that he isn't just outright trolling the game
Trolling IS my game.

Duh.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by House »

In post 2973, Titus wrote:@mastina, Acknowledged. Leaning towards House.
*Jedi Mind Trick*

This is not the scum you're looking for.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by House »

In post 2976, mastina wrote:House can only plausibly be scum with Radical Rat.
Yet if RR is scum, that opens the door to Titus being scum.

But you ain't ready for that conversation.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

mastina, your argument is that Titus being alive makes me look Town, which means I'm Scum doing it for towncred? Am I reading that correctly?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 2938, Titus wrote:If I could solve mastina confidently, I'd go House.

If I could solve RR, I'd go Amy. I'm not sure though. RR seems a bit too confident in my failsafe.
It's possible I misinterpreted part of your claim, but I can't really verify that without access to the scum PT, unless you decide to claim publicly.

I suppose I could try to ask Jingle about it, but I don't really see that being helpful for obvious reasons.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

My take is I know I’m town and since RR says otherwise, he has to be scum here. Wrt to who his buddy could possibly be? Only one I can’t see is Mastina. Sorry if that’s not too helpful.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:01 pm

Dwlee is spamming the neighborhood

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”