Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 5149, Galron wrote:The line the two of you keep shitting up the thread the more I want to stab my eyeballs with shards of glass
Galron, are you all right?
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5090, Datisi wrote:because it would save me multiple hours of headache of arguing with scum!titus but sure
Marci wanted to pair with LLD though, doesn’t that spew her town? Also, I really think LLD was really townie. She sounds similar to Death Curse.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by RH9 »

HQ, can you answer my ? I don't remember S_S ever saying those things to you, in a manner which you have described?

v/la every weekend

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5092, RH9 wrote:
In post 5064, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5054, RH9 wrote:STD, have you caught onto what I caught on.
In post 5055, RH9 wrote:Titus and Ydrasse should know this too.
(As should have Norwee, N_M and catboi if they were still around.)
Are you going to keep us in suspense?
Fine. It's to do with Noraa's attempt at pocketing STD in Open 833.
Can you link/quote specific examples? And how is. Noraa pocketing STD relevant here? I mean who do you think is pocketing who here?

Titus/me?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5146, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5087, Datisi wrote:
In post 4995, Harley Quinn wrote:My working theory is town was likeliest on the front hafl of the wagon
In post 4060, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Marcistar - Not_Mafia [9] - Save The Dragons, Alyssa the Lamb,
Datisi
GuiltyLion
, Ydrasse, Taly, Not_Mafia, Firebringer, Marcistar
thonk
NM, Marci obviously excepted
This flies in the face of Datisi's theorizing. If Datisi wants me to give him and GL credit for "driving" the marcistar wagon. If that's the case, then why doesn't StD get credit for being the first on the wagon? Why does Datisi still have issues with Alyssa?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 5153, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5092, RH9 wrote:
In post 5064, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5054, RH9 wrote:STD, have you caught onto what I caught on.
In post 5055, RH9 wrote:Titus and Ydrasse should know this too.
(As should have Norwee, N_M and catboi if they were still around.)
Are you going to keep us in suspense?
Fine. It's to do with Noraa's attempt at pocketing STD in Open 833.
Can you link/quote specific examples? And how is. Noraa pocketing STD relevant here? I mean who do you think is pocketing who here?

Titus/me?
I think that marcistar tried to pocket me in . I explained that Noraa and STD's interactions looked really bad from my perspective as a spectator in that game. It made me think that they were the scumteam and Noraa flipped red that game. Later, I realised that I was wrong. I don't want anybody else to follow my mistakes.

v/la every weekend

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

In post 5141, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
VoteCount 1.18

Firebringer - Andante [0]
Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Save the Dragons - Titus [3] - Firebringer, Datisi, Andante
Datisi - GuiltyLion [2] - Shiro, Save the Dragons
RH9 - Alyssa the Lamb [1] - GuiltyLion
Shiro - Harley Quinn [2] - Taly, Ydrasse
Galron - Something_Smart [0] -

Not Voting [6]
- RH9, Galron, Something_Smart, Titus, Alyssa the Lamb, Harley Quinn

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-12-28 20:00:00)
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

Welcome back, Alyssa!

v/la every weekend

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5097, Datisi wrote:ok i'm done, both with the drink and with reading

i apologize my came out a bit harsh, i am really annoyed when people not only ignore my points but then say that i'm not giving them anything
But I didn’t do that? I obviously know you’re wrong on me and I bet the game on Shiro as well, so I don’t still understand your arguments, since I know they’re wrong wrt to me/Shiro.

Which is really unfortunate because I want to be able to engage with your other reads and that’s making it more difficult for me.

I also think Alyssa’s been really townie. Her emotional reactions seem really genuine to me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

happy holidayssssss

skyrim eat me alive for today
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5098, RH9 wrote:
In post 5079, Titus wrote:@Taly, Recency of an opinion has no validity. Alyssa has said it herself. I'm best when making townblocks.

As for the camps thing, I am open to being wrong. Also the environment may lead to town disinterest, which is a problem.

@Rh9, My thoughts have largely been stream of consciousness. Can you say what you think I should have observed?
You should have observed marcistar's attempts at pocketing and see if they could be like what Noraa did in Open 833, when you were still using your TA alt account. Remember how she tried to pocket STD.
So you’re referring to Marci then and who else? Or am I totally not getting this?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2820, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2817, Titus wrote:I like StD's posting in our PT so far although I am too tired to engage.
yush
In post 2821, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Marci/norwee
In post 2822, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do u wanna talk STD
In post 2823, Save The Dragons wrote:we can talk

i kinda think there's scum between you two
In post 2825, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2823, Save The Dragons wrote:we can talk

i kinda think there's scum between you two
Not me, do you have doubts on Marcistar?
In post 2829, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
...can you elaborate on it? :igmeou:
In post 2833, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2829, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
...can you elaborate on it? :igmeou:
it's mostly recycled from the beginning of the game i need to refresh my read on marci but i don't remember any post after the beginning that was like "oh man never mind she's town"
In post 2835, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 477, marcistar wrote:but otherwise after she came back after her cry, i liked most of the posts. shes still a scumread, but its getting weaker.
In post 1439, marcistar wrote:anyone who townreads andante has bad reads,
kind of a disconnect between these two statements
In post 2836, Save The Dragons wrote:emphasis on kind of
This is not scum with marci
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5104, RH9 wrote:Examples of what I might SR somebody would be not killing the IC because they are partnered with them (this only works if Ydrasse is scum or scum wants to make Ydrasse look bad) or NKing somebody out of fear or NKing somebody because they want to make somebody else look bad.

(The first hypothetical scenario brings the most SRs.)
We shouldn’t be discussing this yet. We don’t want to influence the NK.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5105, RH9 wrote:
In post 5104, RH9 wrote:Examples of what I might SR somebody would be not killing the IC because they are partnered with them (this only works if Ydrasse is scum or scum wants to make Ydrasse look bad) or NKing somebody out of fear or NKing somebody because they want to make somebody else look bad.

The reason is because the first hypothetical scenario could bring in aspects of the other two, leaving the PoE to be {Ydrasse, people who want to make Ydrasse look bad and fearkilled another Pair, people who want to make Ydrasse and somebody else look bad, people who want to make Ydrasse and somebody else look bad as well as fearkilling another Pair}
Why are we even talking about this now? Please stop.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5109, RH9 wrote:
In post 5108, Titus wrote:
In post 5098, RH9 wrote:
In post 5079, Titus wrote:@Taly, Recency of an opinion has no validity. Alyssa has said it herself. I'm best when making townblocks.

As for the camps thing, I am open to being wrong. Also the environment may lead to town disinterest, which is a problem.

@Rh9, My thoughts have largely been stream of consciousness. Can you say what you think I should have observed?
You should have observed marcistar's attempts at pocketing and see if they could be like what Noraa did in Open 833, when you were still using your TA alt account. Remember how she tried to pocket STD.
Go on?

I'm curious though. What does maristar's pocket attempt have to do with Noraa though? Are you saying it's a global pocketing method? Who do you think she was pocketing and where? I'm generally bad with meta unless staring me in the face?
HQ thought that marcistar's somewhat successful pocket attempt made the victim suspicious. However, Noraa once tried to pocket STD and I thought the following with annotations.
RH9 wrote:Imagine
if Noraa and Save The Dragons are the Mafia
. (
At least, to me, Noraa's interaction with Save The Dragons, makes them fell Scum vs Scum
.)
RH9 wrote:
Noraa was friendly towards Save The Dragons
despite being scumread by him. Now, I think that this
wasn't SvS
, but was probably a failed
pocket
by Noraa.
I recall in DC, Noraa locktowned Pooky after he referred to her as lockscum. :lol:

She gave no good reasons for this either, so it was really obvious and then she proceeded to seduce both of us with a plethoa of non-stop cutsey bear gifs.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5110, RH9 wrote:Despite one pocket attempt being failed and one being somewhat successful, both lead or can lead to wrong conclusions. I was once lead to the wrong conclusion before. My worry is that HQ might too. That is what I caught on. Pocket attempts can lead to false associations.
(Ignore my misspelling of 'feel'.)
Aha! so you think it’s me who’s being pocketed, then by whom? Marci never did that to me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 5165, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5110, RH9 wrote:Despite one pocket attempt being failed and one being somewhat successful, both lead or can lead to wrong conclusions. I was once lead to the wrong conclusion before. My worry is that HQ might too. That is what I caught on. Pocket attempts can lead to false associations.
(Ignore my misspelling of 'feel'.)
Aha! so you think it’s me who’s being pocketed, then by whom? Marci never did that to me.
No. I was talking about myself.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 5163, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5105, RH9 wrote:

The reason is because the first hypothetical scenario could bring in aspects of the other two, leaving the PoE to be {Ydrasse, people who want to make Ydrasse look bad and fearkilled another Pair, people who want to make Ydrasse and somebody else look bad, people who want to make Ydrasse and somebody else look bad as well as fearkilling another Pair}
Why are we even talking about this now? Please stop.
I have.

v/la every weekend

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5111, Titus wrote:
In post 5094, Datisi wrote:
In post 5005, Titus wrote:Galron - Disrupted marci plan with LLD
Datisi
Catboi Shiro - Catboi was obvtown, Shiro has insane WIM outside of his range
Taly - IC
RH9
Firebringer - Personally against here
Save the Dragons - WIM, early mindmeld, scum objected to the bond

Ydrasse
GuiltyLion
Cabd Something_Smart - High WIM for SS,
angielily Harley Quinn
Alyssa the Lamb - Alyssa suggesting marci tilted is unlikely svs as it undermines scum.
Adante
Lady Lambdadelta Titus - Me, I feel that the push to force LLD to bond with marci clears me.

Pool is Ydrasse, GL, Datisi, Fire, Adante, Rh9.
Ydrasse isn't getting limmed.
Limming Rh9 is not going to happen w/o a strong case bc sacrificing Alyssa.
this is like, actually bad
- what was marci's plan with lld? suicide and take down town!lld with her? how is this not something that could be orchestrated so that scum!galron (who also wasn't in a great position iirc) also proposes so that town!lld has more opportunities to accept scum?
- catboi was not obvtown and how is shiro obvtown here? he's done nothing his push on me is nothing
- std has wim? where?
- how is alyssa suggesting marci tiltproposed unlikely as svs because it undermines scum, but gl and i are likely scum after we basically drove the marci wagon? marci was already in a shit position when alyssa said that. either bussing is unlikely or it's likely. you can't have it both ways
- push to bond with marci by whom? gl? that's just preflip which is wrong anyway

like the only people i see the "clears" on are fire and s_s, this poe is otherwise built on such shaky foundation?
Marci may have had many plans. There's obvious two that jump out. Ride LLD coattails and suicide. If you're suggesting marci and galron joined together to suicide, then that makes me town as I am lld. However, Galron undermined marci's attempt (whatever it was) by offering an alternative to LLD. This didn't seem to be expected given GL's response. Galron's actions only served to undermine marci. Unless they felt marci had absolutely failed at their purpose, then Galron's town.

StD has WIM in the PT and in public prior to the holiday.

I haven't determined who "drove" the marci wagon but reading alignment based on "driving" is problematic on two fronts. First, it's hard to tell who was the intended elimination target. From what I saw it was Norway. That doesn't necessarily mean town or scum was driving it. We have many different questions to answer on that factor. If town drove Norway, then it was a happy circumstance that marci got flipped and scum were towards the back possibly after they failed to save Norway. If scum drove Norway, then they likely didn't want his opinions to catch on. If town drove marci, then it's likely scum are on the back. If scum drove marci, then scum are on the front. It's also difficult because the two are related. If Norway has good reads, marci's more expendable. To really get a grasp of that wagon, it takes a bit more than just oh I was in front and hit scum. It's something I plan to start to untangle but it's not clear given two slots die.

As for Alyssa, that reaction is relatively pure. In addition, their explanation, although I hated it, made some sense.
Yeah, I tend to agree with this. I think it makes far more sense that town drove this wagon unless scum did it in some desperate attempt to be townread.

Like if I’m scum here, I’d only bus if my buddy was being seriously scummy and Marci didn’t go down without a fight, so that reads as if bus - an uncoordinated bus - to me. And the main reason I think so was Marci self hammer. Why? because it makes everyone offwagon look bad, so that’s why scum on Marci wagon is more likely than not.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5116, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4934, Datisi wrote:do you think i'm an executioner here? do you think my wincon is eliminating harley and shiro? because of those two are t/t, they are a PERFECT tool for the scumteam. bullshit some nonsense reason that they're town, kiss their ass, they'll townread me, defend me, attack anyone who attacks me, and keep creating noise once people inevitably get paranoid of them.
Well, if they were T/T they would have to die for your wincon. And if they will never vote each other then the later it gets the harder it will be to kill them.
Okay back to liking SS again.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5119, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5019, Harley Quinn wrote:This looks really bad for Galron. Choosing the towniest player then wanting them to endgame.
What's bad about that? Town also want to pair with town and endgame, if possible.
I already explained that but I liked his metadive on me so don’t know?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5124, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5115, Harley Quinn wrote:Him shouting at me to get off my “high horse” was probably one of the most antitown things I’ve ever read in any game ever. He was essentially arguing that I should just lay down and die and accept our slot being miselimed.
That's not what I meant. I wanted you to stop implying that you were going through something horrible that I could never understand.
In post 4792, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4788, Harley Quinn wrote:How would you feel if you poured your heart and soul into solving a game only to get all of your takes and opinions be ignored and get miselimed for your efforts?
This literally happened to me last week. It sucked, but life goes on. Get off your high horse.
Well, I very much doubt that’s what I meant. I felt you were trying to shut down my legitimate frustration att because I felt I was essentially screaming at the wind and bashing my head straight unto a brick wall. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Shiro so upset that he planned on making a long post then leaving, so he’d finally get listened to. It takes a helluva a lot to piss Shiro off.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5168, Harley Quinn wrote:Yeah, I tend to agree with this. I think it makes far more sense that town drove this wagon unless scum did it in some desperate attempt to be townread.

Like if I’m scum here, I’d only bus if my buddy was being seriously scummy and Marci didn’t go down without a fight, so that reads as if bus - an uncoordinated bus - to me. And the main reason I think so was Marci self hammer. Why? because it makes everyone offwagon look bad, so that’s why scum on Marci wagon is more likely than not.
This takes us back to the cold war.
StD isn't scum.
Alyssa isn't scum.
Ydrasse's not getting voted.
Taly's the IC.
Not_Mafia and marcistar are dead.

That leaves Datist, GL and Firebringer.

That takes us back to

HQ Shiro Titus and StD versus Datisi GL Fire and Adante...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 5126, Titus wrote:
In post 5121, Datisi wrote:
In post 5114, Datisi wrote:is std's vote on my pair anything other than shallow omgus or? i see he said he needs to reasses gl and i don't see that that actually happened prior to voting us
titus, has this been addressed in the hood? because it sure has not been addressed in the main thread

i'm assuming to mean you're starting to lean town on me, and i'm confused how does liking my tone overcome all the other issues you've had with me?
The most recent thing in the hood is StD talking about not liking Fire.

I'll mention all things, even if contradictory. My goal is to find the truth, which means looking at everything. Nothing precludes you from being stubborn, confbiased town. The question is if you're that or scum because I am not wrong on my townreads.
Why doesn’t he like Fire? Only thing that concerns me at all is his absolute certainty that Dats/GL are T-T and should endgame but he know also thinks me/Shiro are as well, so Idk, I really don’t get STD’s sr?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5173, Harley Quinn wrote:Why doesn’t he like Fire? Only thing that concerns me at all is his absolute certainty that Dats/GL are T-T and should endgame but he know also thinks me/Shiro are as well, so Idk, I really don’t get STD’s sr?
It's largely a meta read. He would have expected Fire to have left the dance by now. Not sure I agree with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”