Ladies
Prism NorwegianboyEE
GuiltyLion
Cabd Something_Smart *
angielily *
Alyssa the Lamb
Malakittens *

Let me ship some more people.
catboi + Malakittens - obvious reason. strongest ship!
marci + angie - they both want to be partners yet people were all "NOOOO" I ship it
dats + SS - both are hard to read, I think they'd be funny trying to work together - perfect ship
Galron + Lion - Galron + Lion = PERFECT
RH9 + Alyssa - We're not leaving Alyssa behind!

gg I solved the pairs. now lets make them happen
In post 2652, Andante wrote:
In post 2642, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2638, Andante wrote:Norwee and Titus, it literally feels like anytime I say anything both yall just go "ew" or" yeah andante scum" like seriously, this is getting old. rather than just head to bed I figured I'd jumpin here, try and talk with people, but literally when yall say stuff like you do, it makes me not even care anymore. last time it was Titus, this time it's Norwee, like seriously. if yall hate what I'm saying so much, tell me what you want. not just "give me reads list" like if yall are town, you should be trying to realize I'm actually town, cause let me say, the way people are acting towards me this game is the biggest reason I'm lacking any motivation to care.
I can relate but your not one of the people I hold responsible for that in my case anyway. So who do you think is scum here? I don’t think it’s you because of Happy Face but I’m not sure who is yet.
Well I was going to look for this s/s pair that I believe we have tonight, I figured that's a good start, but we have killed my mood for the night so that's not happening, and I also really need to find t/t pairs, cause my normal ISO strat is going to go nowhere with all the replacements. I'm just gonna get a good nights sleep and comeback to this.
Like, I know I haven't outed strong reads like everyone or whatever, but truth is, there's been nothing I felt was read worthy, I felt like saying "oh hey these gentlemen are scum" cause that's what others were doing, and I figured I'd gain reactions. nope. I have no idea how people were outing super confident "endgame reads" before we even got the mala flip, like, idk, I'd play this game completely differently to how everyone else is playing, and that's why we're at 2500 posts, and most people don't have mega confident reads... Alyssa is like the main person I've liked though, she's felt very relatable with a lot of comments made, so gun to my head, she's town. like, there was a comment like "I should just disappear till pairs are done" and I was sitting here like, yeah same... and not pulling up her ISO, she had other ones when I was like "yep. I'm feeling exactly the same right now" plus her passing on fire when scum!Alyssa easily could've paired with fire, and like, waited late to pair? she's probably town, but a singular townread gets me nowhere here without having a read on the partner, and I have no read on RH9 yet
In post 3013, Andante wrote:
In post 3000, Taly wrote:
Everybody, rank each pair (except mine - calling IC privilege) on how likely you believe scum resides in them.
Town
Firebringer + Andante - Fireis town
Galron + Something_Smart - no reads on either, so by poe they're here
RH9 + Alyssa The Lamb - Alyssa I TR, RH9 is mehhh
Datisi + Guiltylion - Datisi scum lean
Marcistar + NorwegianboyEE - Norwee scum
Save The Dragons + Titus - Titus and Dragons are SRs
Shiro + Harley Quinn - Harley scum
Scum
In post 3441, Andante wrote:oooh I have barely any reads, but I do TR alyssa!!! I actually already explained why too!! To not tr alyssa here? interesting
In post 3462, Andante wrote:I agree with alyssa rh9 as endgame pair
In post 3475, Andante wrote:
In post 3472, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3432, Something_Smart wrote:I said I would stop talking to Harley, goddammit. This feels like actual productive discussion though.

Anyway I townread both RH9 and Alyssa. RH9 because as previously mentioned he sent out three proposals pretty late in pre-dance and he strikes me as the type to plan out his pairings more carefully as scum whereas that feels like genuine fear of getting left with a shit partner. His current play is not towny per se but he got enough towncred to be accepted by Alyssa and he doesn't seem to be trying to take advantage of that at all.

Alyssa... feels... like town? I know she would say this is bullshit, and it probably is. But the way she has reacted to the game, especially today, does not feel like she's trying to control it, at a time when the gamestate is very volatile and scum getting control of it would be extremely valuable to them.
And to S_S, why is not trying to control the game town indicative? If the game is currently in a state where scum doesn't need to care, why would theoretical scum!Alyssa care too?
Essentially when Harley has dominated most of the discourse lately. I don't see why scum should need to bother at all.
Wait yeah, why would not controlling the game be town indicative? if town is leading themselves down the wrong path, there's no need for maf to step in. Town is clearly wrong somewhere, that's why Mala, the town, was left behind
In post 3493, Andante wrote:
In post 3481, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm struggling for scumreads if slots I previously suspected like S_S (or HQ) might be town, and I don't really have a particularly compelling reason to think you've done anything this game that you couldn't do as scum. I think you have a fair point that you have posted similarly shallow/fake-sounding posts as town, but it's really hard for me to look at anything you've posted and feel like scum!RH9 can't or wouldn't post that. The "fake" feeling is that a lot of your posts feel to me like an emulation of what you think solving sounds like, like you're trying to post things you think you would post as town rather than posting genuinely
I love that GL is admitting this, like, yeah. Reads aren't easy here, and so many people are trying to make this black and white, like, it feels good to know I'm not the only one struggling on reads,like sure the exact struggles are different, but the concept is there. And people with 2-3 endgame pairs?? bruh.. Alyssa RH9 is like the only pair I'd really feel comfortable with at the moment, and even then, if I saw a compelling case against RH9, I may reconsider.
It's just super annoying to come back 12 hours later, to 10+ pages of people "solving" and no clear outcome after spamming stuff, so then I'm behind. and I like real time interactions, but missing context means I have to go read ISOs/whatnot then I just missed a few pages of real time talk, so that's why I really want to sit down, and figure out where my head is at, but bydoing that I know it ends in a tunnel, which ehhhh I'd rather do this, but by doing this, I have no read on half the table. tldr, I'm just trying to keep up, Fire and I do nothing in the PT, I'm kinda having doubts on fire, but it's a later issue, I legit thought he'd lol leave by now, also why I've been hesitant to really do a whole lot, cause yeah.

good times, I went on an irrelevant tangent, but what's new?

this set of posts is every single one where she indicates any kind of read on me, including one extra one that may or may not be interesting to somebody else, personally it isn't really to me

I mentioned at some point before that I thought all these townreads on me was particularly bizarre, since while I do think I was out of my scumrange by the end of predance, it was in a way that I don't think anyone here is able to accurately judge.

it's entirely possible I guess that Andante is particularly susceptible to emotional displays being from town, but the way her trajectory on me evolves to the point where she's confident on that one read when there's next to no others and wanting my pairing to endgame despite not having any particularly strong read on RH9 reads as a buddying attempt, which simultaneously means that there's higher odds that somebody who considers me a threat is on the scumteam

all of those posts were made after Titus and Something_Smart replaced in, and both HQ/Shiro replaced in between the first and second posts. This does kind of correlate since I would expect that more from Titus/Something_Smart/HarleyQuinn/Shiro than any of LadyLambdadelta/Cabd/Catboi/Angielily

I'd honestly expect that more from those four specific players than the majority of the rest of the playerlist, actually, so Andante flipping scum in this game probably means that my reads really do need to be adjusted around that in the case that it happens
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Andante »

ok, if titus is maf, just vote titus? I do not see the issue here
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

In post 5274, Andante wrote:
In post 5273, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:the individual parts by themselves don't mean anything

together they paint that you find it easier to get engaged into a game as town and tend to push your emotions more when you're scum, probably as a way to compensate for not being able to push it with your thoughts naturally when they're not genuine

just based on what I've seen from this game, that is an entirely reasonable read on your personality

what I've noticed is that you've been struggling to maintain your emotions while providing thoughts at the same time

I'm not seeing you just post stuff whenever you think of it, it looks a lot more manufactured than that

I've noticed quite a few times where you start with an overexaggerated show of emotion before throwing out a bunch of posts or general thoughts all at once; a lot of the times you don't, there's really not much there relevant to the game itself

and I've seen very little emotion a lot of the time you do have game progressing thoughts, they're very commonly separated from each other
> you find it easier to get engaged into a game as town and tend to push your emotions more when you're scum, probably as a way to compensate for not being able to push it with your thoughts naturally when they're not genuine
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88224
here's literally my most recent scumgame, which I definitely got engaged with. Like, this is my 1 game from being back recently after my "long break" you might as well look at that single one if you're "digging through past games to find something"

I swear, I hate meta.

> I'm not seeing you just post stuff whenever you think of it, it looks a lot more manufactured than that
What do you want from me? I show up here once or twice a day, literally not sure what you expect. want me to quote 500 posts and react everytime I return? no thanks.

>I've noticed quite a few times where you start with an overexaggerated show of emotion before throwing out a bunch of posts or general thoughts all at once; a lot of the times you don't, there's really not much there relevant to the game itself
So I'm not posting enough, and I'm posting too much? nice to know. got it.

>and I've seen very little emotion a lot of the time you do have game progressing thoughts, they're very commonly separated from each other
"you show too much emotion" and now "where's your emotion"

like, I'll say it again, idk how people are expecting me to play. I TOLD yall, I hate bringing emotion into games, and to literally ignore my meltdown. Remember that class causing me all that stress? yeah, I failed it. but hey whatever, that was clearly game related...

I don't get why we're pushing me now. If you TR Fire, cool, listen to fire, gamesolve with fire, we're not endgaming anyways. Did no one else see the bad push from titus on galron?? (I really should go factcheck myself on who had the bad push...) just vote dragons/titus and we can deal with next scum after that. it's really not as hard as people are making this out to be
do you have a problem with my personality read of you, if so then address that as a whole

the meta itself doesn't mean anything, literally all it is was a way to get inside your head
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

andante why do u trust my reads if i have doubts on u and ur town
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

sorry to hear u failed ur class too. I hope u had a great christmas today tho
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5275, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I mentioned at some point before that I thought all these townreads on me was particularly bizarre, since while I do think I was out of my scumrange by the end of predance, it was in a way that I don't think anyone here is able to accurately judge.
Sorry to inform you, but I don't play off meta, and I literally TR people who are expressing similar thoughts/emotions to me. I don't even know what your scumrange is or whatnot, so I'm not even gonna try and adress any of this, if me being scum changes all your reads, I'd be really concerned about that, like, if I had reads that completely changed after a wrong flip??? Those aren't even good reads to begin with, so like, I'm starting to even question if you're town now, cause you're basically going "we need to flip andante to see if my reads change!!" so then I flip green, and you go "ok, guess my reads are right. Listen to Andante!!! She TRed me!!!" Something is feeling off
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i mean last time we played together remember how i used u as a shield all game and u figured out i was scummy for it. yet u don't suspect i am either A) have bad reads or B) manipulating u by telling u im gonna leave the dance on u so that u do what i want to further a scum agenda.

Im just curious why u seem resigned to let me lead. U never seemed to be shy of sharing ur mind in dogs/cats even when people were saying u were wrong/scum or w/e.
Show

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:24 pm

there's a big problem if I'm being townread for having similar thoughts to other players

because that's rarely actually the case
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

That's also just a terrible reason to townread someone in general.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:25 pm

and if anything, that mostly pushes me towards my old gamestate read of "3 posturey/flow/whatever players + 1 deepwolf" theory
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i always townread people who agree with me. Thats why i townread myself.
Show

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:26 pm

In post 5283, Something_Smart wrote:That's also just a terrible reason to townread someone in general.
I've used this to correctly townread certain slots before

it's just something that is very rarely alignment indicative
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by RH9 »

S_S, when did you say the words 'high horse'?
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Are scum playing like an insanely good game or do we just have enough town egos butting heads we can't see the clearing from the trees
Show

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:27 pm

In post 5288, Firebringer wrote:Are scum playing like an insanely good game or do we just have enough town egos butting heads we can't see the clearing from the trees
too many stubborn players in one game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5274, Andante wrote:Did no one else see the bad push from titus on galron?? (I really should go factcheck myself on who had the bad push...) just vote dragons/titus and we can deal with next scum after that. it's really not as hard as people are making this out to be
I've had Galron as locktown for ages.

Please check your facts.

It's a bit concerning how gungho you are on my elimination when you don't have your facts straight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5278, Firebringer wrote:andante why do u trust my reads if i have doubts on u and ur town
I mean, I quite literally don't care too much, I was just gonna go "Datisis maf!!!" for as long as possible to see what happened, and get reads off that, then I was like, ok this works the other way too I gues, overdo the "datisi town!!!" Dragons was definitely sketchy when I was like "yeah dats town" and he was like "ok, what about GL?" like... a SR on one person doesn't translate to a SR on the partner??? but there hasn't been much of dragons since then, and Titus had the really weird/weak Galron push (I could be wrong on this name, it's just what I remember) I SR both dragons and Titus, who even know if it's S/S, I SR both, I'm good with limming that pair, it's like, I'm not solely trusting you, I have my own thoughts there too...
I kinda just needed you at times to see directions people were thinking, I look there, go, "yep I agree" and call it a day. that is way easier than reading a lot
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5281, Firebringer wrote:i mean last time we played together remember how i used u as a shield all game and u figured out i was scummy for it. yet u don't suspect i am either A) have bad reads or B) manipulating u by telling u im gonna leave the dance on u so that u do what i want to further a scum agenda.

Im just curious why u seem resigned to let me lead. U never seemed to be shy of sharing ur mind in dogs/cats even when people were saying u were wrong/scum or w/e.
ehhh it's just more I genuinely haven't had time to be super active and the sheer number of posts... dogs vs cats... to even try and compare that... I don't think I gave a single game related read that game
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i have a hard time believing we have concidentally same reads and that ur "datisi maf" was a reaction test to get reads especially given ur reaction to me saying if u said it again im gonna leave u....but okay.

I don't know andante. Its hard to follow u.
Show

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:31 pm

I feel like this game really should be a lot simpler than how it feels it should be
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5287, RH9 wrote:S_S, when did you say the words 'high horse'?

Harley was trying to AtE by pointing out how terrible it is to be town and try hard and still get mislimmed. This happened to me recently and I wasn't crushed the way she was implying and so I was not thrilled by the attempt.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5283, Something_Smart wrote:That's also just a terrible reason to townread someone in general.
Terrible to tr someone for having the same thoughts as you?
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:32 pm

In post 5294, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I feel like this game really should be a lot simpler than how it feels it should be
let me try that again

I feel like the game should be a lot simpler than the way it's portrayed to be
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

idk alyssa this feelsl ike if scum win its like...master class in scum games to me. But maybe im just bad at mafia
Show

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:33 pm

S_S what are your reads at?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”