Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:28 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6118, Datisi wrote:
In post 6080, Harley Quinn wrote:Shiro was extremely confident on Ydra being scum.
has it been explained why shiro thought ydra is scum? if not, i think that has to be heard
I agree, he needs to explain it but it ultimately comes down to PoE. There’s two scum left. I know I’m not one of them, so who are they? Not all of you can be town, because we know two of you obviously are not and I think both scum are in two different pairings. I think that’s pretty self-evident based on vc votes that pairings didn’t vote together.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:30 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6123, Datisi wrote:taly - ydra
datisi - gl
galron - s_s
shiro - harley
rh9 - alyssa

two scum above. hm. if i am not utterly blundering my gl and ydra reads (which it is very possible i am, but hey what can you do), i would guess my poe is shiro/rh9? that feels way too easy. i guess an additional thing to consider is what galron comes up with for his "this game is solved if titus flips" idea. i'd probably want to wait for that to decide if i wanna try yoloing the galron/s_s pair or go literally any other, saner route
Andante had been trying to kill our pairing all game. How are you even getting that?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 6114, Taly wrote:
In post 6109, Datisi wrote:so during day 1, i was really feeling how ydra is town. because pairing with the ic when you're scum makes very little sense. but IF scum were to end up being paired with the ic, they would know they're p much a dead man walking and from what i've seen from scum who's got an expiration date like that, they play recklessly and brute-force as many town misyeets as they can. and ydrasse... talked about sushi? let two of her partners get yeeted?

but to be fair, i was gonna enter this day with "std was distancing from andante!!1!2!" so like maybe i should shut up lmao
In an ydra scum world, what is her partner most likely doing rn?

And what is scum doing if she is town?
Trying to make it seem like it's not her, kind of like what Datisi is doing a above this post you.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6124, Shiro wrote:I mean hate to say I told you so but I told you so
You mean Taly/Ydra not dying?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:32 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 6128, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 6124, Shiro wrote:I mean hate to say I told you so but I told you so
You mean Taly/Ydra not dying?
Yea and Titus dying.

Vote:Datisi/GL
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:33 am

Post by Shiro »

And Datisi now trying to make iut seem like Ydrass make no sense as scum.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Shiro »

Titus was killed because scum know she would pursue them no mater what. She would push and push but nobody listens to the dead and that's why she had to go.

But I will carry the tocrch.
To me:
About me:
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #6132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 6126, Harley Quinn wrote:Andante had been trying to kill our pairing all game. How are you even getting that?
oh, she was. i didn't remember that at all, all i remembered of her was "haha i'm gonna sheep fire!!" so maybe i could relook at those associates. but probably not.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 6118, Datisi wrote:
In post 6080, Harley Quinn wrote:Shiro was extremely confident on Ydra being scum.
has it been explained why shiro thought ydra is scum? if not, i think that has to be heard
shiro, answer this ^^
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Shiro »

Ydrass was trying to get by following Tally, parked her vote on me for an eternity and did mostly nothing afterwards enjoying the cover of untouchable IC partner.
To me:
About me:
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6127, Shiro wrote:
In post 6114, Taly wrote:
In post 6109, Datisi wrote:so during day 1, i was really feeling how ydra is town. because pairing with the ic when you're scum makes very little sense. but IF scum were to end up being paired with the ic, they would know they're p much a dead man walking and from what i've seen from scum who's got an expiration date like that, they play recklessly and brute-force as many town misyeets as they can. and ydrasse... talked about sushi? let two of her partners get yeeted?

but to be fair, i was gonna enter this day with "std was distancing from andante!!1!2!" so like maybe i should shut up lmao
In an ydra scum world, what is her partner most likely doing rn?

And what is scum doing if she is town?
Trying to make it seem like it's not her, kind of like what Datisi is doing a above this post you.
Well he’s not addressing the fact that there was no consensus tr T - T couple and Titus/STD kill implicates both your pairings except I think gl is town. He seems to be really reevaluating and reacessing. Dats just comes in defending Ydra. Why isn’t he even slightly suspicious that the partner of the IC couple lived over a slot - STD - that people were still suspicious of?

Also Dats, tell me why Shiro ever kills Titus here? Scum either of us needs her alive with still existing suspicion on STD to endgame, so you pushing Shiro as scum reads like a bad take at the very least.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Datisi »

zzz okay

if i'm wrong on ydra and she flips red, shiro's the partner

i'm gonna turn my brain off for this game now, let me know if i am needed anywhere
~M
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Shiro »

Not only that but since by Tally she was active in or she probably wanted to deep pocket ic because let's face it yeeting ic pair is hard, we need Tally to leave.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 6136, Datisi wrote:zzz okay

if i'm wrong on ydra and she flips red, shiro's the partner

i'm gonna turn my brain off for this game now, let me know if i am needed anywhere
Hahahahha OK buddy.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Shiro »

I am partners with ydra scum now as well as XD Priceless
To me:
About me:
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 6135, Harley Quinn wrote:Also Dats, tell me why Shiro ever kills Titus here? Scum either of us needs her alive with still existing suspicion on STD to endgame, so you pushing Shiro as scum reads like a bad take at the very least.
still existing suspicion on std? lol, where? wasn't it a widespread thing that std/andante are never s/s?

if both scum are in a s/t dance pair, scum loses if town manages to identify at least one t/t pait. titus/std were townread by pretty much everyone, no? i'd say that's a much bigger thread for endgaming than anything else
~M
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:41 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6132, Datisi wrote:
In post 6126, Harley Quinn wrote:Andante had been trying to kill our pairing all game. How are you even getting that?
oh, she was. i didn't remember that at all, all i remembered of her was "haha i'm gonna sheep fire!!" so maybe i could relook at those associates. but probably not.
Yeah, I need to look it up be she jumped on us when we were in serious jeopardy of getting wagoned. She kept saying “Harley scum” numerous times. Do you think that’s how scum treats the lover partner of a buddy?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 6141, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 6132, Datisi wrote:
Yeah, I need to look it up be she jumped on us when we were in serious jeopardy of getting wagoned. She kept saying “Harley scum” numerous times. Do you think that’s how scum treats the lover partner of a buddy?
if your pair wasn't in Serious jeopardy at the time, and if it was already very clear that andante is dying long before endgame... yes?
~M
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6140, Datisi wrote:
In post 6135, Harley Quinn wrote:Also Dats, tell me why Shiro ever kills Titus here? Scum either of us needs her alive with still existing suspicion on STD to endgame, so you pushing Shiro as scum reads like a bad take at the very least.
still existing suspicion on std? lol, where? wasn't it a widespread thing that std/andante are never s/s?

if both scum are in a s/t dance pair, scum loses if town manages to identify at least one t/t pait. titus/std were townread by pretty much everyone, no? i'd say that's a much bigger thread for endgaming than anything else
No, it was my opinion but Fire was convinced they were buddies, so logical conclusion is that that they died because scum was terrified of Titus. I just think she was wrong about gl.

I find it extremely weird that you’re not even remotely suspicious that Titus/STD died over Taly/Ydra. Everyone else has expressed at least some slight suspicion over this.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 6143, Harley Quinn wrote:I find it extremely weird that you’re not even remotely suspicious that Titus/STD died over Taly/Ydra. Everyone else has expressed at least some slight suspicion over this.
why should i be? i know that absolutely nothing that i say is gonna make people change their mind, and that the ic pair is going to die soon. my personal hunch is that scum decided to keep the ic pair alive because they thought they have better chances of making the ic pair paranoia-leave than they have getting titus to flip. and considering the ic pair is probably flipping soon, i am going to be either proven right or proven wrong.

do i think there's a chance that ydra is scum here? yes, definitely. am i gonna be losing sleep over that when i know she's gonna flip soon? no, i'm not going to.

like, when i play this game, i keep in mind what i should be looking at to improve the gamestate, and what it would be a waste of time to be doing. and right now, banging my head against the wall and wondering if ydra is scum or town is a complete time waster, as she's flipping soon. i'm gonna say my opinion on the matter, i don't care how i'll look because frankly i don't think our pair is endgaming like ever, and i'm gonna chill and wait for the flips to either prove me right or wrong.
~M
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:54 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2874, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

VoteCount 1.1

Firebringer - Andante [0] -
Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Save the Dragons - Titus [0] -
Marcistar - NorwegianBoyEE [3] - RH9, Save The Dragons, Alyssa the Lamb
Datisi - GuiltyLion [0] -
RH9 - Alyssa the Lamb [0] -
Shiro - Harley Quinn [1] - Datisi
Galron - Something_Smart [0] -

Not Voting [12]
- Firebringer, Andante, Taly, Ydrasse, Titus, Marcistar, NorwegianBoyEE, GuiltyLion, Shiro, Harley Quinn, Galron, Something_Smart

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-12-28 20:00:00)
In post 3050, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

VoteCount 1.2

Firebringer - Andante [2] - Titus, Harley Quinn
Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Marcistar - NorwegianBoyEE [2] - Save The Dragons, Alyssa the Lamb
Shiro - Harley Quinn [2] - Datisi, Andante
Galron - Something_Smart [0] -

Not Voting [10]
- RH9, Firebringer, Taly, Ydrasse, Marcistar, NorwegianBoyEE, GuiltyLion, Shiro, Galron, Something_Smart

In post 3400, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

VoteCount 1.4

Firebringer - Andante [1] - Titus
Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Marcistar - NorwegianBoyEE [2] - Save The Dragons, Alyssa the Lamb
Shiro - Harley Quinn [3] - Datisi, Andante, Firebringer,
Galron - Something_Smart [2] - NorwegianBoyEE. Harley Quinn

Not Voting [8]
- RH9, Taly, Ydrasse, Marcistar, GuiltyLion, Shiro, Galron, Something_Smart

I should probably look up Jingle too but Ydra and Taly both voted us and Abdante never unvoted us until I think she voted STD, so that’s like 5 votes on us. So Andante was apparently fine putting us in danger.

I’m confident that even if there don’t exist completed CCs, I can ISO Taly and Ydrasse to confirm this. That’s five and if gl also was on isn that could be six. I’m very sure I’m not wrong that Andante was perfectly fine yeeting our pairing prior to Marci flip and even after that, she continued to call me scum until she hyper focused on STD.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6144, Datisi wrote:
In post 6143, Harley Quinn wrote:I find it extremely weird that you’re not even remotely suspicious that Titus/STD died over Taly/Ydra. Everyone else has expressed at least some slight suspicion over this.
why should i be? i know that absolutely nothing that i say is gonna make people change their mind, and that the ic pair is going to die soon. my personal hunch is that scum decided to keep the ic pair alive because they thought they have better chances of making the ic pair paranoia-leave than they have getting titus to flip. and considering the ic pair is probably flipping soon, i am going to be either proven right or proven wrong.

do i think there's a chance that ydra is scum here? yes, definitely. am i gonna be losing sleep over that when i know she's gonna flip soon? no, i'm not going to.

like, when i play this game, i keep in mind what i should be looking at to improve the gamestate, and what it would be a waste of time to be doing. and right now, banging my head against the wall and wondering if ydra is scum or town is a complete time waster, as she's flipping soon. i'm gonna say my opinion on the matter, i don't care how i'll look because frankly i don't think our pair is endgaming like ever, and i'm gonna chill and wait for the flips to either prove me right or wrong.
Well from what I’ve been reading the consensus seems to be to first find scum elsewhere. Problem is that we should yeet whomever pair is the most likely to have scum. We have plenty of time, so everyone can weigh in but the fact remains that STD was not a consensus tr and died over the IC + Ydra, so it’s hard to believe that scum didn’t want to silence Tirus. So you trying to push Shiro doesn’t make a lot of sense here. If either me or Shiro is scum and Ydra!town, why wouldn’t we keep Titus alive since STD would still be pushable and she locktowned both of us?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 6146, Harley Quinn wrote:If either me or Shiro is scum and Ydra!town, why wouldn’t we keep Titus alive since STD would still be pushable and she locktowned both of us?
because she was extremely loud and also had a correct townread on std? i don't know. if i had a perfect solve, i would've presented it already.
~M
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

I really need to think about this game before making any real pushes

I wasn't expecting that pair to be removed at all and I need to see what exactly it means for me
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:11 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

But shotgun thought, I think I'm wrong on somebody in the Galron/SS pairing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”