GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6250 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6247, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 6244, GuiltyLion wrote:if Ydra/Datisi both flip town I think HQ/Shiro has to go next

Alyssa, RH9, S_S, Galron - agree or disagree?
lololol, Andante was very clearly trying to hardbus one of me/Shiro. :shifty:

Yep, makes total sense.
I mean, you're alive your pair didn't die, and you're using Andante's push for towncred, so what is so ridiculous about it?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6251 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6249, Harley Quinn wrote:If gl actually flips town here, I will legit be gobsmacked.
fake bravado

if you're town, you'd be truly better served to never make this kind of post. All this does is look worse on you when I flip green today
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6252 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6095, Harley Quinn wrote:I don’t think I want to vote RH9 or gl now.
In post 6249, Harley Quinn wrote:If gl actually flips town here, I will legit be gobsmacked.
how is this a real progreession

what happened in the course of one day that had you go from "I'm not sure I want to vote GL" to "if GL is town I will be ~ GOBSMACKED ~"

I barely even posted in between
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6253 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 6252, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 6095, Harley Quinn wrote:I don’t think I want to vote RH9 or gl now.
how is this a real progreession

what happened in the course of one day that had you go from "I'm not sure I want to vote GL" to "if GL is town I will be ~ GOBSMACKED ~"

I barely even posted in between
Maybe Shiro convinced her.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6254 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by RH9 »

This does seem like an odd progression from HQ.

v/la every weekend

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6255 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

gl, I’m just having an extremely difficult time believing that town ignores the fact that Andante was working overtime to run us up. You can’t say that for any other pairing, yet you’re still pushing our pairing. I just don’t believe this take comes from town, sorry.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6256 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6254, RH9 wrote:This does seem like an odd progression from HQ.
What’s even remotely “odd” about it? At the start of the day, his takes seemed townie but his most recent posts are off the charts scummy.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6257 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

"Working overtime" is an extremely generous phrase for what Andante was pushing and how much influence she had

and she was mighty quick to hop over to STD/Titus the second that became an option
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6258 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6256, Harley Quinn wrote:
What’s even remotely “odd” about it? At the start of the day, his takes seemed townie but his most recent posts are off the charts scummy.
saying that I'm fine with being limmed, hoping that Dats/Ydra has scum in it but insisting to lim your pair next if it doesn't, is "scummy"? Why? What does scum!GL gain from that, especially if I'm partnered with Ydra and about to flip red? What convinced you that I am scum?
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6259 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by RH9 »

Because GL hasn't said anything 'off the charts scummy'. Maybe a bit but not enough to be gobsmacked by him flipping Town. OK, maybe this is because he is wrong about Shiro/you but wrong ≠ 'off the charts scummy'. Maybe, GL ignoring you upset you. But town!GL can do the exact same thing. It's NAI.

v/la every weekend

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6260 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

If gl does flip scum like I now think he will, it’s making me less confident ok Ydra but I could also see it as just straight up wifom.

I’m actually feeling better about SS now and a bit worried about RH9 but it’s more likely than not probably just gl/Ydra but I’m going to reserve judgment until she posts. I think I’ll be able to tell if my solve was right or not based on that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6261 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if Harley was actually confident that I was scum, she wouldn't need to argue with me at all here, it's somewhat obvious Datisi and I get limmed in most universes today

it's hard for me not to see this instead as preemptively trying to discredit me so that my words advocating for Shiro/HQ pair to be flipped will hold less power and get buried under her spam
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6262 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6245, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 6244, GuiltyLion wrote:if Ydra/Datisi both flip town I think HQ/Shiro has to go next

if everyone's on board with this I probably don't have much else I really want to discuss today

because if Ydra/Datisi DOES have scum then my reads are just way off and I'm not going to be as useful as you all once you have that info

and if they don't then I just want to repeatedly emphasize that HQ/Shiro has to go first and has best odds of scum in it, and I will probably start incessantly quoting this post for the rest of the day if I get a bunch of HQ spam. but I trust S_S and Alyssa to take it seriously
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6263 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6259, RH9 wrote:
Because GL hasn't said anything 'off the charts scummy'. Maybe a bit but not enough to be gobsmacked by him flipping Town. OK, maybe this is because he is wrong about Shiro/you but wrong ≠ 'off the charts scummy'. Maybe, GL ignoring you upset you. But town!GL can do the exact same thing. It's NAI.
Yes it is because he’s ignoring Andante trying to run me up. And how Titus nk makes 0 sense if either of us are scum, so he’s still trying to push us despite both flips not maling sense if we’re scum, so yes it definitely is offvthe charts scummy.

And you calling my reaction to gl’s scummy af post “odd” is making me paranoid on you now.

Tin foil: Could it br gl/RH9?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6264 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6261, GuiltyLion wrote:if Harley was actually confident that I was scum, she wouldn't need to argue with me at all here, it's somewhat obvious Datisi and I get limmed in most universes today

it's hard for me not to see this instead as preemptively trying to discredit me so that my words advocating for Shiro/HQ pair to be flipped will hold less power and get buried under her spam
You’re currently my best guess at flipping scim, so you at least got that much right.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6265 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6262, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 6245, GuiltyLion wrote:

if everyone's on board with this I probably don't have much else I really want to discuss today

because if Ydra/Datisi DOES have scum then my reads are just way off and I'm not going to be as useful as you all once you have that info

and if they don't then I just want to repeatedly emphasize that HQ/Shiro has to go first and has best odds of scum in it, and I will probably start incessantly quoting this post for the rest of the day if I get a bunch of HQ spam. but I trust S_S and Alyssa to take it seriously
You completely ignoring the gamestate isn’t townie.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6266 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6263, Harley Quinn wrote:Tin foil: Could it br gl/RH9?
lmao

way to make it obvious you didn't pay any attention yesterday

I was pushing RH9 the entire day
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6267 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6260, Harley Quinn wrote:If gl does flip scum like I now think he will, it’s making me less confident ok Ydra but I could also see it as just straight up wifom.

I’m actually feeling better about SS now and a bit worried about RH9 but it’s more likely than not probably just gl/Ydra but I’m going to reserve judgment until she posts. I think I’ll be able to tell if my solve was right or not based on that.
Alyssa, are you seeing what I am here? What is your read off of gl/RH9 interactions?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6268 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6266, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 6263, Harley Quinn wrote:Tin foil: Could it br gl/RH9?
lmao

way to make it obvious you didn't pay any attention yesterday

I was pushing RH9 the entire day
I AM paying attention and I’m starting to doubt Ydra scum now.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6269 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if you claim to deserve towncred from Andante "working overtime" to push you yesterday then by the same anti-bussing logic there are 0 universes where I am scum with RH9
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6270 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

I think it’s gl/RH9.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6271 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6268, Harley Quinn wrote:I AM paying attention and I’m starting to doubt Ydra scum now.
why? Just based on my posts?

again, makes no sense as a real thought process. if you thought I was scum, everything I'd be posting at this point would be WIFOM meant to hide my buddies. You absolutely shouldn't be drawing anything to influence your reads on other players based on anything I've posted in the past 3 hours

like, what
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6272 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6270, Harley Quinn wrote:I think it’s gl/RH9.

faaaaaaaaaake
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6273 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6227, Ydrasse wrote:i'm gonna post my thoughts tomorrow and then leave the dance but this game is a behemoth that stares me down tonight as i stare back and i gently shake my head at it

if anyone would like to offer me a crumb of good faith tho:

what's people's reads on galron/rh9
why do datisi/guiltylion both push out marci in that manner and risk tmi'ing that they know she's scum w them when everyone was gunning for norwee and also what do ppl actually think of fb's towncasing
Don’t leave, I’m starting to have doubts it’s you.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6274 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6270, Harley Quinn wrote:I think it’s gl/RH9.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”