NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Shirou »

I should have written "if it's not me, who is it?" I guess but maybe you don't want to reveal or something since you aren't simply spilling it.
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No point revealing your cards early.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Noctyrnia
Noctyrnia
Townie
Noctyrnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Noctyrnia »

Shirou whats your Norwee read
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I asked myself if Shirou’s "expectation" that i would be eager to join their club was somehow indicative of their allignment. But i’m not sure it is. Unless my thoughts are being blocked somehow. Because i felt like that might had beeen on to something for a couple seconds.

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 78, Noctyrnia wrote:Shirou whats your Norwee read
I was almost about to call him confscum in the first post "too long didn't read" but I took a breath and engaged him more, right now I don't think I've a solid opinion on him

you still didn't answer my bargain Mrs.Noct. Don't treat it as if it's not important you know...it may sound like a meme but I'm half-serious.

Also if you're coming out and saying you're an alt, any special reason the first thing you asked about was especifically
my
read on
Norwe
?
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Noctyrnia
Noctyrnia
Townie
Noctyrnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Noctyrnia »

Yeah it’s so I could have a post of yours that I felt satisfied reading
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 80, Shirou wrote: I was almost about to call him confscum in the first post "too long didn't read"
That’s pretty funny.

- Bunno
Noctyrnia
Noctyrnia
Townie
Noctyrnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Noctyrnia »

Firebringer, what would you have done differently this game if you weren’t town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You mean if he weren’t scum.

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 81, Noctyrnia wrote:Yeah it’s so I could have a post of yours that I felt satisfied reading
oy!

has my posts so far been that trashy for you?!

nevermind don't reply that I know the answer...

seems like you don't plan to answer my bargain though so maybe I should just spam more huh...
In post 82, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 80, Shirou wrote: I was almost about to call him confscum in the first post "too long didn't read"
That’s pretty funny.
It was pretty funny, it sounded so scummy for your meta that I thought "nah no way it's this easy right?"

like I do even think you used the same phrase "too long didn't read" in the dung beetle game although I'm not 100% sure.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just say that all the time there are too big posts.

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 86, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I just say that all the time there are too big posts.
hmm...?

I haven't been keeping up with your games but when did you ever say that kind of stuff as town except when it's a player that keeps always wallposting, or a player you believe that has completely wrong reads but proceeds to wallpost, etc?

Basically I kinda thought that town!norwe would make more of an effort, especially in early game, to read all the thread, especially considering it wasn't
that
long of a post. I feel like you only skips long posts that you consider "unimportant" rather than all long posts as you're implying here (even if you skipped mine here because you thought of it as "unimportant".
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Gypyx »

Hello guys !

just gonna crumb there if y'all don't mind

Cake0133
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i like you better now Shirou.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was pretty busy when i made the first couple posts.

- Bunno
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 67, Noctyrnia wrote:Im an alt

VOTE: Firebringer
mhhh don't like this post

VOTE: Nocty
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: shirou
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What do you think of other players in the game so far?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 91, Gypyx wrote:
In post 67, Noctyrnia wrote:Im an alt

VOTE: Firebringer
mhhh don't like this post

VOTE: Nocty
What is there not to like about an alt saying they’re an alt?

- Bunno
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

fuck i quoted the wrong thing aaaah
In post 70, Noctyrnia wrote:If thread keeps getting spammed with non-game stuff I have to read I’ll be policy voting spammers
meant that (in link with the fire vote too)

bottom text
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 89, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok i like you better now Shirou.
In post 90, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I was pretty busy when i made the first couple posts.
:thonking:

I want to believe this but I don't know if I do

either way you do understand if you aren't town your punishment is gonna be me rubbing off my bad luck to your genshin pulls right?

if we're town/scum again you better either start asking NK15 for a reroll or get prepared for C6 Diluc Norwe...
In post 92, Andante wrote:VOTE: shirou
is this a serious vote or RVS?

had you read the game at all when making this post?
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 7, Shirou wrote:Hm...I thought we would have 14 days deadlines while signing up, only having 7 days is a bit troublesome...to me the wagons are always gonna feel rushed at this rate

so, since it's also a normal setup, I thought maybe we could add some extra spice and kill two rabbits with one stone or something if enough people show interest

I was thinking of a fun mini-game we could play, something like...a
gambling "system"
?

The general idea would be that the people willing to join this "gambling club" would each receive 2 "voting chips", which they could bet
for
or
against
certain
wagon
flipping scum.

There's quite a bit of additional rules and restrictions to ensure it doesn't disturb the game too much later on or isn't very exploitable, but basically if you won the bet, and there was someone betting against you, you take the "voting chips" the loser gambled with. You can't take "voting chips" from
multiple
people in a single bet as well. You always take the "voting chips" of the highest or earliest bidder. (although I could make some changes to this rule if people requested although the "mini-game" would get more complex).

If you've "voting chips" from someone in a given day, you can spend one of them a day to force that person to vote together with you. If the person refuses to comply with this rule, everyone inside the "gambling club" would vote that given person.

However, all those rules would be
"disabled"
in MyLo or LyLo (is there any other way to say this without it being weird?). Since we don't know how many scum there is to calculate when MyLo or LyLo will be with certainty, we will default it to 3-man scum team until proven otherwise.
lol this sounds fun but also like a setup you should mod yourself

VOTE: laplacian
that avatar...
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 93, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What do you think of other players in the game so far?
This was @Shirou

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Andante »

yeah it's a serious vote, I hated all the gambling talk, feels like it came from maf to give you this nice easy entrance/talking points, I don't think it was towny at all

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”