Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 2723, Andante wrote:lol in a newbie game, I was doc, they started voting me, I was like "yo I'm doc..." and they went "no real doc claims here!! byeeee" I was doc, it was funny XD
One of my first games here there was a doc claim and counter claim and I was a real doc and didn't know what to do. Turns out there were two real docs.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Faker »

2714 was to S_S.

Second point is a strawman and I don't think engaging with you on it furthers my win condition.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:30 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 2721, catboi wrote:VOTE: sleepless

reread the iso and almost all of the last 40-ish posts are white noise
yeah he seems like he's just here for the sake of being here. i kind of feel like he'd try to posture more as scum though.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Faker »

I think he is trying very hard to posture, but perhaps I am wrong.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:31 am

In post 2726, Faker wrote:2714 was to S_S.

Second point is a strawman and I don't think engaging with you on it furthers my win condition.
Lmao. You're sure making this game fun

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:32 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2637, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2577, Faker wrote:God, what is wrong with me?

I don't think you've given the same benefit of the doubt to flow and Sleepless that you have to Cakez.
i'm around now
i feel like i'm actively giving the benefit of the doubt to sleepless
flow i don't really see anything to townread
cakez neither but i also don't know if this is how he approaches this as scum
In post 2698, skitter30 wrote:I've never played with flow trap, no
I didnt say this is doomsday inevitable, i was explaining how i would be feeling in this situation (which is what i was extrapolating from), and scum-me would consider this inevitable-ish, yes

Also jsut like not everyone plays scum like me, not everyone plays scum like you ...

Pedit well i am no longer down to vote sleepless
Would be exceptionally curious to hear why because I found basically nothing in his posting that you should be giving the benefit of the doubt to
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2718, Andante wrote:Something_Smart, why are you voting faker here? we have to reach an agreement on who we're voting, and I guarantee you, we're not all agreeing to flip Faker here, I tr him anyways... so are you just trying to waste your vote?
I am an expert at wasting my vote.

I think there is potential scum motivation in stirring up shit here, though of course I'm not pretending that Faker is a viable execution for today.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2731, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2718, Andante wrote:Something_Smart, why are you voting faker here? we have to reach an agreement on who we're voting, and I guarantee you, we're not all agreeing to flip Faker here, I tr him anyways... so are you just trying to waste your vote?

I think there is potential scum motivation in stirring up shit here, though of course I'm not pretending that Faker is a viable execution for today.
scum stirring stuff up, cause they don't want sleepless wagoned? Like half the reason I still SR IV is cause it feels like IV is doing everything in their power to ensure sleepless doesn't get voted out here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

thus IV was pushing midway, now flow... never sleepless
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Faker »

I would just outsource the read on me to catboi.

Calling out Pooky to go to bat against me was a hard townclaim. Not even remotely worth the risk as scum.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:36 am

In post 2731, Something_Smart wrote:

What scum motivation could there be? Unless you think he's scum whose buddy is near elimination, but in that case wouldn't you just vote one of the two wagons?

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:37 am

sigh

we're out here grinding asleep assassin vs ghost trap

while midway is doing nothing but beetlejuicing, responding to a couple things, gives his new thought of the day and dipping, still with no vote anywhere or desire to help town with deadline
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2736, innocentvillager wrote:sigh

we're out here grinding asleep assassin vs ghost trap

while midway is doing nothing but beetlejuicing, responding to a couple things, gives his new thought of the day and dipping, still with no vote anywhere or desire to help town with deadline
honestly, you sound really opposed to a sleepless vote, why?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Andante »

like you'll casually throw out sleepless's name as scum, but you only push flow/midway
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:39 am

when have i thrown out sleepless as scum? ive made it very clear my preference is midway > flow > sleepless
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Mare »

I was walking to the break room to get ibuprofen and I had a vision that the scum team was skitter/Faker/Sleepless.The reason I needed ibuprofen was because it inhibits the headaches that my psychic abilities create.

VOTE: Sleepless
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Andante »

exactly, you make no effort to convince us why you tr sleepless, but you've made it clear you prefer the other 2? like, you're just like "yeah, I'd go along with sleepless" and now it's "Where have I called sleepless scum" like ok, what makes sleepless town. sleepless always shows up when we talk about him, and cares more about our read on him than his read for who scum is
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:42 am

In post 2732, Andante wrote:scum stirring stuff up, cause they don't want sleepless wagoned?
Faker is defending flow, actually. I think it's reasonably likely that both wagons are T/T, in which case scum are just trying to increase divisiveness and cause arguments.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Datisi »

anyone wanna let me know if anything actually important has been happening or if it's just more shitfests?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:44 am

In post 2743, Datisi wrote:anyone wanna let me know if anything actually important has been happening or if it's just more shitfests?
Porque no los dos
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:45 am

ive stated multiple times on things that give me pause on sleepless but im not confident/it's weak townlean. id rather get the other two so i spend more time there.

can you elaborate on why you think he cares more about our read on him than his read for who scum is?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2742, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2732, Andante wrote:scum stirring stuff up, cause they don't want sleepless wagoned?
Faker is defending flow, actually. I think it's reasonably likely that both wagons are T/T, in which case scum are just trying to increase divisiveness and cause arguments.
I'm not 100% sure flow is maf, like inactivity isn't really how I know flow is maf, it's more solving related/talking. but his computer broke and he's on phone, so idk how much that influences things. I don't think "defending" flow is unreasonable here
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Faker »

In post 2729, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Lmao. You're sure making this game fun
I have expressed skepticism of your alignment and faith. I have entertained dialogue with you previously to a large extent.

I have made clear why I do not find any one liner reactions persuasive, and do not want to entertain rabbit hole defenses where I am confident that my description is accurate even if my conclusion is wrong.

I have made clear what kind of activity I would love to see you engage in, and it was intentionally selected for it to be beneficial as town and generally negative as scum.

I am not trying to insult you, and am very understanding and cognizant of your time limitations. I have accomodated for them and defended you in light of them previously. I have had time troubles of my own this game previously.

I recognize I said something very harsh to S_S, and previously to Pooky.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:46 am

In post 2742, Something_Smart wrote:
yeah this is always a possibility and honestly wouldn't be super surprised if this was the case here where literally zero wagons emerged until deadline scramble.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Mare »

Flow and Sleepless feel like the functionally same elim so I prefer Sleepless who has said stuff recently that can be read posthumously and be somewhat meaningfully.

Return to “Completed Open Games”