Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Going to be VLA for a couple days. My mom is Covid positive and I’m either Covid positive or I got the flu, but waiting on results. I just can’t stay awake for more than a couple minutes right now :/

Note to myself end of page 12
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 1.2Andante (5)Shirou;Zookeeper;NorwegianboyEE;Laplacian;SirCakez;

Noctyrnia (2)Gypyx;Firebringer;

Shirou (2)Emperor flippyNips;House;

Gypyx (1)Noctyrnia;

Not Voting (1)Andante;

Firebringer (1)Malakittens;

Laplacian (1)Blake Belladonna;

Zookeeper (0)

Malakittens (0)

House (0)

SirCakez (0)

NorwegianboyEE (0)

Emperor flippyNips (0)

Blake Belladonna (0)

No Elimination (0)

With 13 alive it is 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2022-01-11 05:12:00) or when an execution has been achieved.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:26 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Malakittens is V/LA until further notice.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:02 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 398, Blake Belladonna wrote:I am unconvinced by this case.

The post that she is referring to was from the second page of the game, and there was a recent vote count shortly before that post where she had zero votes onto her. If she was indeed mafia aligned, then she either missed both of those signs, or there is likely to be an outside influence that fueled the emotional outburst. Either way, for somebody that outwardly displayed their emotions like Andante, I'm not inclined to believe that the meltdown was directly caused by being a member of the mafia rather than simply misreading the situation. Part of your case being that she was paying attention to the thread in the meantime makes it even less likely that this is the case, or perhaps something in her real life is causing this in some way. Either way, I'm not seeing it as indicative of either alignment and actually find it a little disturbing that it's gaining this many votes so fast.
It's not impossible that she's really upset and frustrated in real-life for some reason and that leaked out in the way she phrased some of her posts, but it's not only the frustration, it's how she interpreted some of the posts in the game.

As far as I can see from her past games, Andante is a remarkably cheerful player but more importantly than whether she's cheerful or not which can be influenced by IRL mood, she's someone that
can take and recognize a joke

I don't buy in any shape, form or sound that she truly thought norwe was seriously pushing her because he opened RVS with a "Andante always roll scum against me!". She says "norwe probably rolled scum and is looking to tunnel me" as a reaction which is
very hard to believe it's a genuine thought

Focusing on multiple points is often detrimental, so let me highlight the most important factors for me thinking Andante may be scum here:

1) It's almost impossible for me to believe at the moment that someone that usually jokes around so much like Andante couldn't properly understand that Norwe only said that as a joke rather than as a serious push/shade on her.

2) If she wasn't loosely following the game, it would be a
miraculous
coincidence if she just happened to be here when we finally mentioned her. Between our first mention towards her and her reply there was only 16 minutes.

It's very, very, very hard to believe that she isn't checking out the game there and here, but she insists saying that she has barely read the game and that's why she wasn't saying anything.

When someone instantly shows up after you mention them but they weren't talking before, in my experience I legitimately think around 80% of the time they've just been scum.
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like the wingman when you post big chungus cases like that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw just an early warning.
I will be V/LA in all of my games from approximately the 7th to 10th of January.
While i may still be online between that time, it will be using an very bad internet connection, so i might either catch up very slow or not have the time to respond to anything until i get back from where i'm travelling.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 396, House wrote:I'm gonna laugh if andante is placed at E-1 in the first 24 hours.

Not because it's andante. Just the fact that a wagon would skyrocket to lim range that quickly after the game started.
this happens a lot lately lmao
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Blake Belladonna »

In post 404, Shirou wrote:
In post 398, Blake Belladonna wrote:I am unconvinced by this case.

The post that she is referring to was from the second page of the game, and there was a recent vote count shortly before that post where she had zero votes onto her. If she was indeed mafia aligned, then she either missed both of those signs, or there is likely to be an outside influence that fueled the emotional outburst. Either way, for somebody that outwardly displayed their emotions like Andante, I'm not inclined to believe that the meltdown was directly caused by being a member of the mafia rather than simply misreading the situation. Part of your case being that she was paying attention to the thread in the meantime makes it even less likely that this is the case, or perhaps something in her real life is causing this in some way. Either way, I'm not seeing it as indicative of either alignment and actually find it a little disturbing that it's gaining this many votes so fast.
It's not impossible that she's really upset and frustrated in real-life for some reason and that leaked out in the way she phrased some of her posts, but it's not only the frustration, it's how she interpreted some of the posts in the game.

As far as I can see from her past games, Andante is a remarkably cheerful player but more importantly than whether she's cheerful or not which can be influenced by IRL mood, she's someone that
can take and recognize a joke

I don't buy in any shape, form or sound that she truly thought norwe was seriously pushing her because he opened RVS with a "Andante always roll scum against me!". She says "norwe probably rolled scum and is looking to tunnel me" as a reaction which is
very hard to believe it's a genuine thought

Focusing on multiple points is often detrimental, so let me highlight the most important factors for me thinking Andante may be scum here:

1) It's almost impossible for me to believe at the moment that someone that usually jokes around so much like Andante couldn't properly understand that Norwe only said that as a joke rather than as a serious push/shade on her.

2) If she wasn't loosely following the game, it would be a
miraculous
coincidence if she just happened to be here when we finally mentioned her. Between our first mention towards her and her reply there was only 16 minutes.

It's very, very, very hard to believe that she isn't checking out the game there and here, but she insists saying that she has barely read the game and that's why she wasn't saying anything.

When someone instantly shows up after you mention them but they weren't talking before, in my experience I legitimately think around 80% of the time they've just been scum.
Is this section indicative of every type of player, or this specific type of player in your eyes? I dislike arguments like these because they are too broad to be accurate for all types of players, and they tend to cause a lot of problems in the case where they are incorrect.

I have no comment for the rest since my previous point still applies. I don't see how a player who is aligned with the mafia misses both of those previously indicated signs except in the case where it was mostly brought about by outside factors. By that point, it's no longer indicative of an alignment, but that she is having other things occurring outside of the game.
Noctyrnia
Noctyrnia
Townie
Noctyrnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Noctyrnia »

Why did people switch off Gyp?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I could switch back if you think there's an good reason too.

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

I want someone to call me scum so i can get into this game.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Firebringer you're scum.

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

Ty norwee, can always count on u.
But I just don't believe u believe it.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're so scummy you're becoming the top wagon.
Oh my god that last post of yours was awfully scummy.

Now your wagon is in hammer range Firebringer. Any last thoughts before i hammer and kill you?

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

I died as I lived, as a troll
VOTE: Firebringer

hahahahahahahahah
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

Okay lets get semi serious
VOTE: Andante

This is now E-1
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am like 99% sure this is just elim bait the more i think about it
Show

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it's elimbait then why you voting.

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

Cause im scum, duh.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am overstating it a bit, probably like 80%
but i want to see what comes from this
Show

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It does worry me a bit that the game has been dead ever since this wagon ran up but...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you have any other scumreads?

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

I think Cakez could be scum. I think he is a bit too confident here or projecting too much confidence.
Show

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But then again, last game i played in Andante also got ran up but then they popped back and saved the day for their scum team and didn't get limmed after all because when wagons lose steam it's easier to fight back.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”