Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i don't particularly remember how you played in the game we were scum together it was a while ago
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:59 pm

you still kinda haven't really argued the points against you and i think if you were town you'd do different than just sniping people attacking you
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 598, Roden wrote:You really like making your life difficult for no reason, huh?
you really think blustering is a good substitute for playing the game, huh?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 600, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't particularly remember how you played in the game we were scum together it was a while ago
You might want to at least reread it before claiming I'm a good scum player. It implies you know my playstyle as scum and that you're able to read me effectively.
In post 601, Save The Dragons wrote:you still kinda haven't really argued the points against you and i think if you were town you'd do different than just sniping people attacking you
Actually this is exactly what I do as town. I don't know why you think scum me is obvious and town me is a paragon of townie-ness.
In post 602, Cephrir wrote:
In post 598, Roden wrote:You really like making your life difficult for no reason, huh?
you really think blustering is a good substitute for playing the game, huh?
This is me getting the last word in our argument.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

godddddd I was gonna make time for one serious drunken mafia post on current events but honestly fuck this loooool this is such a little shit fight

Roden fuckin comin out town for this last post tbh (was null prior to this) and the lack of annnnnny response makes me hope everyone else realized it too fucks sake

Let's fuckin just crush T3 or Ircher LOL those two bleed red for sure this tvt shitfight nonsense gonna waste so much energy

Also I really don't like Galron can we have someone wring like any AI content out of that corner THANKS THANK YOU SO MUCH THANKS

Ok good night byeeeeee
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Cephrir »

nah, i just didn't see any point in continuing
Bartleby the Scrivener
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Galron
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 525, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: Also what the fuck I trust LLD every game I play with her to date tbh it should be NAI LOL
I'm not townreading you on your LLD stance; I'm trusting LLD on her read of you.
In post 549, Greeting wrote:So much confidence and putting up a whole readslist after so much meme-ing and fluff that was in this game?
Honestly I don't blame you for saying that as you're fairly new but if any experienced player can't get reads on the majority of the playerlist from those first two pages they're frankly incompetent, those are the two most alignment-telling pages I've ever seen ever.
In post 525, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:mastina Idk what your Deal is with the town/scum "sorting" you're doing BUUUUUUUUT I don't like it can you explain the fuckin reads you're doing please thanks in advance!!!
Can't do it right now (fatass father eating is triggering misophonia through headphones, need to be extra distracted with extra sound and typing doesn't mask the crunch of lettuce which is one of the worst triggers), but later, sure.
In post 529, Save The Dragons wrote:mastina's page 2 readlist is questionable
I genuinely think it's honestly the best readslist I've made so no, not questionable; I stand by all those reads as being INCREDIBLY likely to be accurate.
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Arcade Pals »

In post 607, mastina wrote:I genuinely think it's honestly the best readslist I've made so no, not questionable; I stand by all those reads as being INCREDIBLY likely to be accurate.
These?

Spoiler:
In post 493, mastina wrote:
In post 7, Roden wrote:VOTE: Greeting
In post 12, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ah shit, here we go again.
In post 19, Malakittens wrote:Going to be VLA for a couple days. My mom is Covid positive and I’m either Covid positive or I got the flu, but waiting on results. I just can’t stay awake for more than a couple minutes right now :/
Town.
In post 11, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
Town?
In post 6, Arcade Pals wrote:Second
VOTE: MUSH
For tunneling me last game
Scum?
In post 5, Ircher wrote:First
VOTE: MUSH
In post 18, Cephrir wrote:Good evening
VOTE: Bell
Scum.
Dunnstral and MariaR
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Arcade Pals »

Save The Dragons said "Fourth" and he is your second highest townread
Dunnstral and MariaR
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:54 pm

i was just about to say that lol
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:57 pm

you know what i think i believe mastina
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Arcade pals

*points at Ceph*
No, you're towel.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 607, mastina wrote:I genuinely think it's honestly the best readslist I've made
lol come on. girl, you a parody of yourself.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:05 pm

hmm
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 500, mastina wrote:For the record, this is bad modding as it has a direct influence on the game, namely?

I'm conftowning both LLD and Three Bears from it.
I agree it's (rather minor imo) mod influence, but this is just silly.
In post 522, Roden wrote:I hate the RVS analysis posts. They made my eyes glaze over and it just read as information-over-analysis to me. It's typically a town tell to me, but there's a thin line between actually town telling and just LAMIST serious analysis posts.
I don't understand. How are they, in this specific instance, not a town tell. What makes Greeting's posts different from the general case of information instead of analysis?
In post 539, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Like a scumslip doesn't have to be fuckin binary it can be on a sliding scale and tbh probably usually IS on a sliding scale
No. People on this site treat scum slips as meaning >99% chance of coming from scum, so it is effectively binary. If it isn't that confident an identifier, then a different term should be used (or perhaps no buzzwords at all).
In post 549, Greeting wrote:So much confidence and putting up a whole readslist after so much meme-ing and fluff that was in this game?
This is unfortunately what mastina does at the beginning of the game. I wouldn't put much stock into its accuracy, but it's not alignment indicative for mastina.
In post 566, Roden wrote:I don't think LLD and Greeting are aligned because I town read one and scum read the other.
That seems circular to me. What are you town reading about Lady Lambdadelta?
In post 591, Roden wrote:That isn't what I said. Scum reading someone no matter what they say or do, and explicitly making it clear that that's what you're doing, isn't a real attempt at reading somebody.
That isn't what happened? I think Cephrir and Save the Dragons have done a good job outlining their reads on you and explaining why it makes you scum. I don't fully agree with the conclusions, but that doesn't discount that they have valid points. (My main qualm with immediately jumping to Roden scum here is that doubling down isn't solely a scum trait. Town do it often too. I know there are other aspects like the Greeting read, but I just don't feel it is definitive enough evidence towards scum!Roden.)
In post 599, Roden wrote:I always find it funny when previous scum buddies see my playstyle and thought process in detail, then see me act the complete opposite in another game and accuse me of being scum lol.

By funny I mean tiring.
Posts like these aren't helping your case, but on the flip-side, I would expect most scum to try to be more agreeable, so again, it's kinda net neutral.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Dwlee has requested replacement.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: roden
atp i think mush could be town?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by T3 »

irhcer i think could be scum, i haven't paid much attention to the case on him but he's usually a day 1 wagon.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 599, Roden wrote:I always find it funny when previous scum buddies see my playstyle and thought process in detail, then see me act the complete opposite in another game and accuse me of being scum lol.

By funny I mean tiring.
the exasperation feels genuine, tbh.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by T3 »

i think dwlee repping out is nai, but i can't say why because of ongoing games.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 608, Arcade Pals wrote:These?
Yes, but also:
In post 506, mastina wrote:Lady Lambdadelta
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Bell
Save The Dragons
NorwegianboyEE
Tet
Roden
tictac
Malakittens

Dwlee99
Princess Elodie
Greeting

MUSHSHAGANA

T3
Toogeloo

Galron
MegAzumarill
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

Ircher
Cephrir
This is, very obviously, Cephrir's scumgame. LLD was dead on the money with her accusation there. If I wasn't sheeping LLD's vote on Ircher I'd be voting Ceph to be honest because he's transparently scum and has been since page two.

This is, very obviously, not Ircher's towngame. LLD's suspicion there is dead on the money and her accusation there is good, so I am all too happy to sheep her there because she's right.

Arcade Pals instantly gave off incredibly bad vibes and while they're not as lockscum as Ircher and Cephrir are, they're still pretty damn suspect.

MegAzumarill is also pretty sketchy, although from memory I don't remember why. I can say that if I were to quote Meg's posts though it'd instantly stand out, similar to the way Arcade Pals and Galron would.

Galron just seems like obvscum here from the getgo, in a way similar to MegAzumarill and Arcade Pals, albeit my lack of familiarity with him and the comparatively minor nature of the scumness means he's higher on the list.

Toogeloo is a blank for me because they're Toog, honestly. I don't know how to read Toog. I just don't. And even if I thought I could (I know I can't), from Toog's content so far, I've got no read one way or another.

T3's content so far has been distressingly not town, but also not alarmingly scum.

Mush I can't get a read on, but I'm sheeping LLD's townread there.

Greeting is obviously town and pretty damn transparently so.
Ditto with Princess Elodie.
This is Dwlee's towngame here pretty obviously as well.

Malakittens I feel doesn't make her V/LA post in the way she did if she's scum so I think that she's town here.
tictac has made it instantly and very obvious that he's town here, from not just the claim but also play, where he's pushing, etc.
Roden, this is the town Roden I've seen before I'm like 90% sure of that.
Tet, knowing who Tet is, is very very VERY obviously town playing their towngame.
This is the towniest Norwee has ever been ever, so he's just obvtown.
StD is also the towniest he's ever been, at least if you know his meta (which by now, I do). This is NOT StD as scum, at all, whatsoever.
Bell's an open book to read. He's posting so he's town. Purely by play, this is my strongest townread.
LLD and The Three Bears are genuinely modslipped to be conftown. Even if they weren't, I think that LLD's town here and The Three Bears are quite painfully obviously town. Three Bears would probably be my second-strongest townread behind Bell (although with StD and Norwee in the running with Tet not far behind, it's a very close call since genuinely Three Bears StD Norwee Tet and Bell are all just THAT town this game), but the modslip elevates them even higher.

All of these reads I'm incredibly confident in and I legit think that this is genuinely my best D1 readslist of all time.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 609, Arcade Pals wrote:Save The Dragons said "Fourth" and he is your second highest townread
With damn good reason--that genuinely was enough to instantly clear him as obvtown to me.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by T3 »

ihm not very familliar with eitherhead of ar cade but i think the bad vibes are a personality thing from both heads.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 621, mastina wrote:
In post 608, Arcade Pals wrote:These?
Yes, but also:
In post 506, mastina wrote:Lady Lambdadelta
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Bell
Save The Dragons
NorwegianboyEE
Tet
Roden
tictac
Malakittens

Dwlee99
Princess Elodie
Greeting

MUSHSHAGANA

T3
Toogeloo

Galron
MegAzumarill
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

Ircher
Cephrir
This is, very obviously, Cephrir's scumgame. LLD was dead on the money with her accusation there. If I wasn't sheeping LLD's vote on Ircher I'd be voting Ceph to be honest because he's transparently scum and has been since page two.

This is, very obviously, not Ircher's towngame. LLD's suspicion there is dead on the money and her accusation there is good, so I am all too happy to sheep her there because she's right.

Arcade Pals instantly gave off incredibly bad vibes and while they're not as lockscum as Ircher and Cephrir are, they're still pretty damn suspect.

MegAzumarill is also pretty sketchy, although from memory I don't remember why. I can say that if I were to quote Meg's posts though it'd instantly stand out, similar to the way Arcade Pals and Galron would.

Galron just seems like obvscum here from the getgo, in a way similar to MegAzumarill and Arcade Pals, albeit my lack of familiarity with him and the comparatively minor nature of the scumness means he's higher on the list.

Toogeloo is a blank for me because they're Toog, honestly. I don't know how to read Toog. I just don't. And even if I thought I could (I know I can't), from Toog's content so far, I've got no read one way or another.

T3's content so far has been distressingly not town, but also not alarmingly scum.

Mush I can't get a read on, but I'm sheeping LLD's townread there.

Greeting is obviously town and pretty damn transparently so.
Ditto with Princess Elodie.
This is Dwlee's towngame here pretty obviously as well.

Malakittens I feel doesn't make her V/LA post in the way she did if she's scum so I think that she's town here.
tictac has made it instantly and very obvious that he's town here, from not just the claim but also play, where he's pushing, etc.
Roden, this is the town Roden I've seen before I'm like 90% sure of that.
Tet, knowing who Tet is, is very very VERY obviously town playing their towngame.
This is the towniest Norwee has ever been ever, so he's just obvtown.
StD is also the towniest he's ever been, at least if you know his meta (which by now, I do). This is NOT StD as scum, at all, whatsoever.
Bell's an open book to read. He's posting so he's town. Purely by play, this is my strongest townread.
LLD and The Three Bears are genuinely modslipped to be conftown. Even if they weren't, I think that LLD's town here and The Three Bears are quite painfully obviously town. Three Bears would probably be my second-strongest townread behind Bell (although with StD and Norwee in the running with Tet not far behind, it's a very close call since genuinely Three Bears StD Norwee Tet and Bell are all just THAT town this game), but the modslip elevates them even higher.

All of these reads I'm incredibly confident in and I legit think that this is genuinely my best D1 readslist of all time.
there is not a single reason anywhere to be found here, as per usual. put up or shut up.

also, princess elodie has 2 posts. no human could possibly genuinely think those posts are "obviously" town.
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”